REWB
Robespierre
Busby Babe
futbol
Mr Nick09
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mou tells RM players, you are traitors, son of b*tches - Page 2 Empty Re: Mou tells RM players, you are traitors, son of b*tches

Post by farfan Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:59 am

Donuts wrote:Mourinho tapped all of his players/staff phones, no one bats an eye
Pep sends someone to follow Pique to keep information of where he goes, everyone loses it.

by everyone loses it you mean nobody gave a crap ?

and just because something was written in a book it doesn't make it true .

this victim complex in some barcelona fan is hilarious.

farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Mou tells RM players, you are traitors, son of b*tches - Page 2 Empty Re: Mou tells RM players, you are traitors, son of b*tches

Post by Doc Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:06 am

Gil really is flippy floppy. Swear I saw him last month or perhaps in February being Cristiano's great hero against those sworn against him.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:09 am

farfan, there was a thread made specifically for that
please don't talk as if you know everything it makes you look incredibly dumb.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:44 am

One is a fact according to a footballer while the other is still up in the air considering the author is a liar, liar pants on fire sort of person.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:59 am

I'm sorry but I played basketball in college, if I or my team for that matter found out my coach was tossing my room or going through my cell phone records etc while I was out there killing myself for the team there would have been a massive problem.

The people defending Mou here are delusional. I mean I'm no expert on Spanish Law or anything but I'm pretty sure it's Illegal and can you really blame the players for losing interest in playing for a total meglomaniac?

I mean the guy speaks to his players who are Men BTW, this isn't high school and if there was a "mole" like he claimed than about 20 other players were treated like crap.

This guy always has an excuse when things don't go his way. This story should outline why he can only last a couple years everywhere he goes. You don't treat men/professional's like this.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:17 am

You can't win with Mou.

Either this story is a fabrication, and which case there is nothing to see here, and either it is real, and in which case Mous fans will blame RM players for his deplorable actions.

Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:45 am

a news site that need to subscribe to read further Very Happy
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:05 am

I call BS on this. Don't see Mourinho losing it like this.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:14 pm

Donuts wrote:farfan, there was a thread made specifically for that
please don't talk as if you know everything it makes you look incredibly dumb.

and comparing an actual fact to some crap written by some  pseudo journalist known for making up stories isn't dumb ?

everything written here is out of character for mourinho.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:42 pm

Doesn't sound believable at all. The Real Madrid players just aren't like that, they're all genuine. Even if it was true, then it would be Mourinho's fault for causing all this aggressiveness in the Clasicos.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:37 pm

Busby Babe wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:...and who is the 'source' for that new book? The article is filled with dramatized content that is impossible to believe.

"But Mourinho was filled with such intense emotion that he grabbed a can of Red Bull and hurled it against the wall. It exploded and drops of the sugary energy drink ran down the faces of those nearest to him"

It's from the book The Special One: The Dark Side Of José Mourinho by Diego Torres. I have no idea how reliable the content is.
Diego Torres is a massive anti-Mourinho journo whom Jose in fact banned from the press room at Madrid. I kept expecting him to launch an attack on Jose while I was reading that piece, and surprisingly he didn't. I'm sure though that he has quite a number of things in the book that reveal "the dark side" of Jose. Surprisingly, not really this part.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2