The Official WWE Thread - Part 13 - BRYAN NEW CHAMP YES! YES! YES!

+22
AnJl
Yeezus
Arquitecto
Lex
McAgger
LeSwagg James
Tomwin Lannister
LeVersacci
fatman123
ExtremistEnigma
jibers
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RebaƱo Sagrado
Jonathan28
M99
Pedram
zizzle
Freeza
Casciavit
Firenze
RealGunner
Onyx
26 posters

Page 5 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 13 - BRYAN NEW CHAMP YES! YES! YES! - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 13 - BRYAN NEW CHAMP YES! YES! YES!

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:56 am

I can't believe my eyes. One of the most shocking moments in entertainment history.

Fantastic WM overall though

happy for Bryan

Cena won Proud

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 13 - BRYAN NEW CHAMP YES! YES! YES! - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 13 - BRYAN NEW CHAMP YES! YES! YES!

Post by Onyx Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:57 am

The Official WWE Thread - Part 13 - BRYAN NEW CHAMP YES! YES! YES! - Page 5 Tumblr_mzfrnoYNsu1rx00xno1_500The Official WWE Thread - Part 13 - BRYAN NEW CHAMP YES! YES! YES! - Page 5 00171694.0001The Official WWE Thread - Part 13 - BRYAN NEW CHAMP YES! YES! YES! - Page 5 Tumblr_mzttibMIvB1rg2vg7o1_500

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:57 am

Bryan making Batista tap out was insulting tbh

smh

I look forward to those of us that predicted Bryan failing as champion and the crowd becoming bored in a short space of time being proven right in the coming weeks :coffee:

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:58 am

After what i saw from Bryan tonight i will never hate on Cena ever again.

We are lucky to have such well rounded professionals as John Cena tbh.

Cenation Molenation
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:10 am

:bow: :bow: :bow: Proud Proud Proud

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:13 am

I guess they had to end Undertaker's streak sometime or the other, but Brock *bleep* Lesnar of all people? Disappointed. Heck, even Cena could've sufficed. Part-timer wrestler Lesnar who spit in the face of WWE back in the day is the one who ends the streak.. shocking to say the least.

How did Taker even agree? He is probably way too humble.

One thing is for certain.. WWE is going too downhill these days, all of which started from the PG era but this is a whole new level. Crowd was *bleep* dead after Bryan won the match. Laughing
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:24 am

The Official WWE Thread - Part 13 - BRYAN NEW CHAMP YES! YES! YES! - Page 5 Tumblr_n3n408j82L1r4ch94o1_500

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:31 am

This move. :bow:

The Official WWE Thread - Part 13 - BRYAN NEW CHAMP YES! YES! YES! - Page 5 Tumblr_n3n3meblyc1s588h8o1_500

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:39 am

The Official WWE Thread - Part 13 - BRYAN NEW CHAMP YES! YES! YES! - Page 5 Tumblr_n3n5j6sM6l1saykaxo2_250

The Official WWE Thread - Part 13 - BRYAN NEW CHAMP YES! YES! YES! - Page 5 Tumblr_n3n42bxpCh1qzrqwso1_500

The Official WWE Thread - Part 13 - BRYAN NEW CHAMP YES! YES! YES! - Page 5 Hqdefault

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:43 am

*bleep* hell. First i lose my Internet in the middle of taker's match, and when i get it back, hours later, i get see a spoiler on FB that taker lost. I was still genuinely shocked when he lost though coz i never thought id see this, not to Brock Lesnar of all people. That loss set the mood for the rest of the night and the crowd was dead for the main event. Its a shame that when Bryan finally got his moment the crowd was already out, ruined what could've been a great moment.

I look forward to tomorrow's Raw, should be great. I just cant believe the streak ended for *bleep* sake...
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:53 am

I doubt its true, but interesting

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-9/10012627_863886966961414_1170703695802025147_n.jpg
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:58 am

I am still in shock. I don't know what to say. Should be happy Bryan won but Undertaker's loss has killed me inside.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:02 am

Bork Lazor :bow:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:14 pm

I stopped watching WM after Taker's streak ended.

There's no way ffs. Cant believe this.

And why Lesnar? The part timer who shat on wwe so many times, when he was at UFC. The guy doesn't deserve this ffs.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:48 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:This move. :bow:

The Official WWE Thread - Part 13 - BRYAN NEW CHAMP YES! YES! YES! - Page 5 Tumblr_n3n3meblyc1s588h8o1_500

Agreed :bow:

Didn't even mind Bryan winning in the end tbh as i enjoyed the match.....

I still find him boring as f*ck and despite how much his fans want to deny it he's more limited than Cena.

But as i said before if i enjoy the match i don't care what the result is.... see Bryan/HHH, Cena/Bray and Lesnar/Taker.

Enjoyed them all even if the result was a bit meh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:56 pm

The Official WWE Thread - Part 13 - BRYAN NEW CHAMP YES! YES! YES! - Page 5 BknE3WvCIAAw45F

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:19 pm

so this bland, boring, garden creature (JBL :bow:) won

not even mad, more loling at the way he was booked

injured going into the match

beats triple H clean

gets smashed up afterwards

goes into a triple threat against credible beasts, exhausted and even more injured

takes out an interfering triple h

have to get batista and orton to team up and take him out

gets stretchered off after basically being killed by a move

suddenly rises from the dead and is suddenly fine, gets out of the stretcher, makes batista tap out

rofl

Super Cena move over :bow:

He will drop the strap within a month at least :coffee:

Probably the worst Mania in history hmm
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:39 pm

Always believed in Bryan Dent Molenation
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:52 pm

Casciavit wrote:I stopped watching WM after Taker's streak ended.

There's no way ffs. Cant believe this.

And why Lesnar? The part timer who shat on wwe so many times, when he was at UFC. The guy doesn't deserve this ffs.

Exactly, I still feel depressed. Not even Bryan winning has done anything to change my feelings.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:59 pm

New era Proud

The conquer era :bow:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:02 pm

Lesnar who got his ass handed to him by Cena, Triple H and had to beat CM Punk and Big Show by cheating breaks the streak. The streak which Shawn Michaels and HHH could not break fighting the match of their lives.

WWE booking :bow:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:06 pm

Authority Proud

Knowing they couldn't stop the yes movement by beating Bryan they instead made Taker lose so the fans will be depressed and not care :bow:

HHH is truly the cerebral assassin ffs.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:33 pm

The Undertaker was taken to a local New Orleans hospital via ambulance after last night's WWE WrestleMania XXX due to the fear that he suffered a concussion and a possible neck injury.

F4WOnline.com reports that the last word was that Taker was expected to remain there overnight for observation.
The apparent injury had no bearing on the finish of the match, which ended exactly as planned. The injury is believed to have happened early in the match when Undertaker took a bad fall off a single leg.

Word apparently got out about the finish about an hour before the match, as Brock Lesnar went from a massive underdog to the favorite on gambling sites.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:36 pm

As for how this affects Sting, the word is that he's still coming on board with WWE and he's still expected to debut on Monday Night Raw later on this evening. As for that Undertaker dream match at WrestleMania 31, that appears to be out the window, although anything is possible.

There's been a suggestion of a retirement match between the two where they both go out that way, but I can't imagine it happening.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:57 pm

Poor Bryan, his win is being completely be overshadowed by the streak coming to an end. On all the Wrestling chat shows and radio call ins people are calling up to talk about the streak and not Bryan.

HHH's work is complete Proud
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:14 pm

Christian makes his return to the Rumor Roundup because his concussion and misfortune created the opportunity for Cesaro to sneak into the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal.

The decision was made to fast track the Real Americans break up because Christian wasn't going to work the show, so they had Cesaro ditch Jack Swagger on the pre-show so he could go win the Battle Royal later on.

Apparently, it wasn't originally planned that way but WWE is expecting big things from Cesaro and have a big angle planned to get him over big on Raw tonight.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next