Mourinho: I expected 'Los Blancos' to be "higher up" in the Spanish league at this point in the season

+22
Arquitecto
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Uncanny
BarrileteCosmico
LeSwagg James
Onyx
BarcaLearning
free_cat
che
futbol
Valkyrja
huntsman
Blue Barrett
ExtremistEnigma
Blue
McAgger
Swanhends
Winter is Coming
Donuts
El Chelsea Fuerte
The_Badger
jibers
26 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Mourinho: I expected 'Los Blancos' to be "higher up" in the Spanish league at this point in the season - Page 4 Empty Re: Mourinho: I expected 'Los Blancos' to be "higher up" in the Spanish league at this point in the season

Post by chinomaster182 Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:46 pm

The_Badger wrote:I'll quote my post again because despite your claims of having some PhD in a joke subject, you seem to completely overlooked the explanation I offered to quantity my earlier statement.

And if you cannot differentiate between "brake" and "break", then you're in no position to be advising people to go back to school. rofl

If you can't use proper grammer, then you're in no position to give uneducated views on high level education.

In fact don't give your views at all, on any subject. The forum will be of higher quality without trolls like you.

chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Mourinho: I expected 'Los Blancos' to be "higher up" in the Spanish league at this point in the season - Page 4 Empty Re: Mourinho: I expected 'Los Blancos' to be "higher up" in the Spanish league at this point in the season

Post by eelir Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:48 pm

I don't care. I am waiting for a train and needed some distractions Very Happy
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:49 pm

chinomaster182 wrote:
The_Badger wrote:I'll quote my post again because despite your claims of having some PhD in a joke subject, you seem to completely overlooked the explanation I offered to quantity my earlier statement.

And if you cannot differentiate between "brake" and "break", then you're in no position to be advising people to go back to school. rofl

If you can't use proper grammer, then you're in no position to give uneducated views on high level education.

In fact don't give your views at all, on any subject. The forum will be of higher quality without trolls like you.

And trolls like you that continue to derail a thread perhaps?

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:52 pm

^^^ your the one that went off topic in the first place, but carry on, I loved reading this convo!
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:54 pm

Uncanny wrote:^^^ your the one that went off topic in the first place, but carry on, I loved reading this convo!

Yes, perhaps, but the irony of a troll contributing nothing to the debate except to insult someone else by calling them a troll will be lost on chinomaster182 no doubt.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:51 pm

chinomaster182 wrote:

rofl

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:54 pm

Don't point out that he spelled "grammar" incorrectly. rofl

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:54 pm

Mourinho: I expected 'Los Blancos' to be "higher up" in the Spanish league at this point in the season - Page 4 135
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4