Pedram
Le Samourai
Valkyrja
sportsczy
Onyx
27 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Champions League: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Champions League: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion

Post by Mamad Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:53 pm

Isco and Modric both hold the ball too much. Modric is way better than isco in passing though.

I'm disappointed in Xabi. under pressure he can't do anything. opponents mark him very easy.

and Illara  Laughing .

Di Maria was shite too. i don't know he was still sick or not but last night was his worst performance for us this season.

Anceloti should drop Pepe or Ramos. how many times we are going to get punished for their mistakes? just play Varane ffs.

Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Champions League: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Champions League: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:16 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Yeh, Modric was one of our better players. Sure he lost the ball a few times, but that was due to our poor tactics. Plus he gave a good through ball to Benzema who missed.

Also he doesn't hold the ball for too long everytime. It's only because there's no one to pass to he uses his dribbling ability to get into a better position to pass.

Exactly. Modric has the ability to try and play it out of tight spots with his dribbling. Not his fault he had no option to pass to and bale kept screwing up every one of his passes.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:34 pm

modric did well imo, he atleast kept the ball well and he fed the 1v1 situations bale and benz bottled
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:13 pm

Individually Pepe & Ramos may be decent players, but their partnership in the center against big teams brings the worst out of them. Sorry..but these ladies need a calming presence, may be Varane Smile.

Same goes for midfield. Xabi needs a defensive pair up to protect him, which he himself has been urging. Neither Modric/Illara can do that. I can stick my neck out and say Casemiro can(given Khedira is injured). Also I don't think Xabi & Illara can play together.

Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:36 pm

FalcaoPunch wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:Yeh, Modric was one of our better players. Sure he lost the ball a few times, but that was due to our poor tactics. Plus he gave a good through ball to Benzema who missed.

Also he doesn't hold the ball for too long everytime. It's only because there's no one to pass to he uses his dribbling ability to get into a better position to pass.

Exactly. Modric has the ability to try and play it out of tight spots with his dribbling. Not his fault he had no option to pass to and bale kept screwing up every one of his passes.

Put pressure on Modric and he's as bad as Xabi. The Spaniard compensates with his very high football IQ, Modric lacks that.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by anirudhkitt Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:20 am

Lets just keep the calm guys. I dont know what game you guys were watching but Modric was more than good on the pitch. Have faith.
anirudhkitt
anirudhkitt
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:24 am

Football changes but based on what we have seen so far, we cant and don't deserve to win the league, copa del rey or champions league.
It would only make us believe we have been good which isn't the case.

But as fans, we should be optimistic and hope to add trophies to our cabinet.
I think we need a coach like klopp - coach who can add some aggression to his players, a coach who can shout on a player and stil calm down after.

Ancelotti has been hailed for his calmness but if you look bak to history, you would realize that he has a reputation for losing second legs even when he has a favourable advantage and I believe this is as a result of the calmness which he transmits to his player.

As calm and as tactical as guardiola is, u still see him giving out orders on the touchline and shouting at his players, while Ancelotti just sits there calmly like his tactics are from heaven!

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by anirudhkitt Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:34 am

shadexticos wrote:Football changes but based on what we have seen so far, we cant and don't deserve to win the league, copa del rey or champions league.
It would only make us believe we have been good which isn't the case.

But as fans, we should be optimistic and hope to add trophies to our cabinet.
I think we need a coach like klopp - coach who can add some aggression to his players, a coach who can shout on a player and stil calm down after.

Ancelotti has been hailed for his calmness but if you look bak to history, you would realize that he has a reputation for losing second legs even when he has a favourable advantage and I believe this is as a result of the calmness which he transmits to his player.

As calm and as tactical as guardiola is, u still see him giving out orders on the touchline and shouting at his players, while Ancelotti just sits there calmly like his tactics are from heaven!

Whatever you say about Ancelotti, the game in dortmund was hardly Ancelotti's fault. Pepe's mistake opened up then floodgates. And Ancelotti did change his tactics for the second half. If we change the coach again next year, i promise we will not win the CL for sure. We had the best coach (considered by many) in the business, but then our excuse was that he is too defensive for real madrid.

We bring in Ancelotti, now its a case of he is not aggressive enough for real madrid. I love Madrid as much as you, but trust me what we need is some patience and some fire in the belly of our players. We don't lack for a good coach. Ancelotti has been a great coach for us. Why is it trivial that his team does not lose against so called "small teams".

We are doing fine, had a bad game against borrusia, which i put down to nerves more than anything. I have had this happen to me while giving a speech once. Players are human, they make mistakes. Chill. and Believe.
anirudhkitt
anirudhkitt
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:17 am

@anirudhkitt
You talk about players being nervous and all. Well, I agree, but if it was all down to players, then there would be no need for a coach.
Its the coach's job to prepare his players for a match tactically and mentally. Pepe played a bad pass, regardless of the bad pass,we were just awful.awful!!!

My biggest fear is not Ancelotti staying, but my biggest fear is Ancelotti thinking the 4-3-3 formation is the perfect formation and then continuing with it next season while also believing pepe Ramost partnership is the best

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:38 am

Modric under pressure >>> Xabi under pressure

And I don't think there is a honest soul who thinks other wise.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6