Why was the Malaga takeover deemed a failure

2 posters

Go down

Why was the Malaga takeover deemed a failure  Empty Why was the Malaga takeover deemed a failure

Post by Ruben Pardo Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:59 pm

It seems unless there's oil money transfers a takeover is deemed a failure

The way i see it is, They're in a much better financial situation than before the takeover, at least now they can spend what they earn instead of paying off debt.

I have a good feeling about Malaga in the next few years, they could potentially improve in the same way Real Sociedad and Villarreal did over the years.

Ruben Pardo
Ruben Pardo
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Fiorentina

Back to top Go down

Why was the Malaga takeover deemed a failure  Empty Re: Why was the Malaga takeover deemed a failure

Post by Onyx Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:09 pm

I guess because the owner wasn't committed enough to the project. They needed someone who was actually interested and someone who would be there in the long term.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Why was the Malaga takeover deemed a failure  Empty Re: Why was the Malaga takeover deemed a failure

Post by Ruben Pardo Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:12 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:I guess because the owner wasn't committed enough to the project. They needed someone who was actually interested and someone who would be there in the long term.

For a small club like Malaga i wouldn't expect much, there very lucky to have any wealthy owner, they were 2 mins away from a champions league semi final which i find remarkable considering they were half deplete at the time
Ruben Pardo
Ruben Pardo
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Fiorentina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum