M99
Onyx
Kaladin
El Chelsea Fuerte
S
29 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Atlético Madrid 4 - 1 AC Milan - Page 2 Empty Re: Atlético Madrid 4 - 1 AC Milan

Post by The_Badger Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:32 pm

Milan humiliated again.  :facepalm: 

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Atlético Madrid 4 - 1 AC Milan - Page 2 Empty Re: Atlético Madrid 4 - 1 AC Milan

Post by Zealous Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:45 pm

Atleti making a statement. They have shot of going far this year imo
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:45 pm

This is the CL and you take your chances.If Kaka had taken his chance when it was at 1-1,things would've taken a totally different shape in the game.At the end of the day,the more clinical and by far the most effective side won and Atleti totally deserved to go through in the end.Two very efficient performances from them.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:46 pm

this is humiliating!! its truly unacceptable performance from milan.

atletico totally annihiliated us...

atleast i wanted some dignifed performance this is the ugliest manner of defeat..!!!!

right now i want everyone's head incl galliani and berlusocni with the exception of players like poli de jong and ricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:46 pm

what a shame
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:48 pm

La Liga has five teams in Europe now. As Arq mentioned in chat I don't think any other league even has four lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:49 pm

4-1 Shocked Atleti vs Chelsea pls bounce

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:50 pm

Zealous wrote:La Liga has five teams in Europe now. As Arq mentioned in chat I don't think any other league even has four lol

Germany?

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:52 pm

Costa :bow: 7 in 5 CL games in this season Proud

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:52 pm

Europa is for chumps.  Most teams  in top leagues tank it so it doesn't affect league unless they have nothing to play for in league.  CL is all that counts.  In CL, La Liga has 3, Bundi 2, EPL 1, Ligue 1 one... and maybe Man U comes back against Olympiakos and that would make it 2 for EPL as well.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:53 pm

Here is what disappoints me:

-We dominate the better part of both legs in general play yet reach a severe decline after the 65-70th minute in which our eternally shocking fitness causes us to COMPLETELY turn off whether in midfield or defence, providing ample space and chances to Atletico. If you decline into fatigue, you do not decline into a state of apathy to which has made the scoreline between us very harsh.

-Our chances. Crossbars (4 times we've hit it in both legs) cannot be counted as chances yet from Courtois' brilliance to Kaka's open header missed and others, it will not only mentally demotivate us but it results in chances that will not likely be produced again. Atletico are the most clinical team in Europe, as we failed to win that battle to which have Atletico feed on the momentum we gained through our play and missed chances.

-Simeone 100% deserves the win yet it frustrating when your team declines so drastically from fatigue especially when you dominate the game and miss chances to which change the tide of the game.

We simply are not ready based on our form, nascences of Seedorf's ideas and him not being to acquire his needed staff to implement those ideas.

Not reflective of our performances despite some pathetic attitude in the final stages of both matches.

Kaka our man of the match in both legs. A Champions League phenom. Walks out with his head held high.

Germany doesn't have any teams in the EL. Will only see Dortmund and Bayern go through.

La Liga has Sevilla, Betis, Madrid, Barca (likely) and now Atletico.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:54 pm

Can't see Milan getting into the CL for many years to come, the loss of CL revenue is going to hurt, considering with regular CL football they still had to participate in a firesale not so long ago

Balo I expect will be sold in the Summer. Beyond that I don't know, SES possibly.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:54 pm

The_Badger wrote:
Zealous wrote:La Liga has five teams in Europe now. As Arq mentioned in chat I don't think any other league even has four lol

Germany?

LOL Germany have four and two of them are going out after getting destroyed in the first league at home.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:56 pm

Zealous wrote:
The_Badger wrote:

Germany?

LOL Germany have four and two of them are going out after getting destroyed in the first league at home.

They're not out yet!!!  Laughing 

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:57 pm

sportsczy wrote:Europa is for chumps.  Most teams  in top leagues tank it so it doesn't affect league unless they have nothing to play for in league.  CL is all that counts.  In CL, La Liga has 3, Bundi 2, EPL 1, Ligue 1 one... and maybe Man U comes back against Olympiakos and that would make it 2 for EPL as well.

Ordinarily I would agree but considering Betis who are dead last in La Liga are in the round of 16 of teh Europa league is a huuuuge deal imo.

Betis have been in turmoil this season off the picth.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:58 pm

The_Badger wrote:
Zealous wrote:
The_Badger wrote:

Germany?

They are as good as out in any case. eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:59 pm

Zealous wrote:
The_Badger wrote:
Zealous wrote:

They are as good as out in any case. eco smile

Spain also have six teams left in Europe. cheers 

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:05 pm

Cholo confirms a curse for AC Milan , as player and as coach now.
Top 5 coaches imo.
Milan could to get the qualification just in a way, it had to win to Milano ... As soon as it lost 0-1 ( undeserved tbh) the road was uphill and almost prohibitive , the Vicente Calderon is a hell.
The Kaka goal was just an illusion  , and the Atletico continued to control the match  until they got other goals.
Kaka the only worth for Milan today , on the other hand the only accustomed seriously to these matches.
Balotelli a ghost. Worst AC Milan forward ' s performance in CL since Jose Mari
It's not enough to play very well a month if you want to be considered a top player. You must be a constant player. As Diego Costa. Luckily for Nazionale the World Cup is long only a month...
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:06 pm

Shocked wtf happened , i stopped watching after half time
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:13 pm

Casciavit wrote:Our last 45 minutes of CL Sad

Will be a few years until we are back.

Sad 
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:24 pm

Arquitescu wrote:Here is what disappoints me

thoughts on rami "marking" costa for that first goal?

i told you, it's happening :coffee:
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:26 pm

che wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:Here is what disappoints me

thoughts on rami "marking" costa for that first goal?

i told you, it's happening :coffee:

Rami was on an advancing Garcia, Che.

The cross opened up such a flight from Costa in which you cannot position yourself ahead of a player especially when he was marking Garcia. The fault lay on Abbiati who failed to mark his near post.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:28 pm

http://gfycat.com/WarlikeCarefreeHarvestmen noooo he wasn't... pushing and shoving with costa around the penalty spot and then just forgot about him lol
che
che
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:31 pm

Rami Laughing that's definitely his fault leaving Costa all alone like that, Arq I don't know how you can defend that.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:33 pm

che wrote:http://gfycat.com/WarlikeCarefreeHarvestmen noooo he wasn't... pushing and shoving with costa around the penalty spot and then just forgot about him lol

That's true actually. Abate I see was on Garcia.

But really the finish was just spectacular as you'd find it hard to mark out such a burst of athleticism there. Rami's only fatal mistake in the two legs as he was our best of the back-line where others failed. I still blame Abbiati for not covering that one.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:37 pm

i dunno... costa followed the not exactly fast cross, if rami did it too he could have at least pushed him off balance

but anyway, i hope he won't be fully back to his usual dumbass self until milan pay up Laughing
che
che
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next