Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine

+32
farfan
Lord Spencer
Vibe
FennecFox7
Found
sportsczy
The Demon of Carthage
BarcaLearning
rincon
Babun
El Gunner
Arquitecto
Mamad
Casciavit
McLewis
adun101
Robespierre
Warrior
guest_07
Hapless_Hans
Nishankly
VivaStPauli
Myesyats
RedOranje
Pedram
El Chelsea Fuerte
Swanhends
RealGunner
Art Morte
BarrileteCosmico
spanky
Il Diavolo
36 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine - Page 4 Empty Re: Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine

Post by Casciavit Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:12 pm

Interesting how the most virtue signalling European country is fairly quiet right now and likely preventing Russia from being ejected from SWIFT (you know who I’m talking about). Maybe they’ll plaster their support on their pre-match jersey before their next international match.


Last edited by Casciavit on Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 9193
Join date : 2012-08-05

Back to top Go down

Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine - Page 4 Empty Re: Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine

Post by guest_07 Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:28 pm

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to Muslim.
Good day to Others.

At least,
Ukraine is not walk in the park for Russia.

Keep fighting the invader.

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1893
Join date : 2013-10-16

Back to top Go down

Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine - Page 4 Empty Re: Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:14 pm

Casciavit wrote:Interesting how the most virtue signalling European country is fairly quiet right now and likely preventing Russia from being ejected from SWIFT (you know who I’m talking about). Maybe they’ll plaster their support on their pre-match jersey before their next international match.


I thought that's us, and we're not fairly quiet?
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8979
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine - Page 4 Empty Re: Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine

Post by Myesyats Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:50 pm

Also remember who kept feeding the monster for years and now is surprised the monster has awaken. But business is business.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 17605
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 12

Back to top Go down

Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine - Page 4 Empty Re: Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine

Post by Mamad Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:51 pm

Putin is a crazy ******* and Europe + USA are not trustworthy. nothing new.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine - Page 4 Empty Re: Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine

Post by Arquitecto Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:40 pm

I normally like Putin as unlike the mainstream media and the world I acknowledge his leadership skill along with what he has done for Russia in his time (despite his flaws) but this is a thoroughly disappointing move by him to which I cannot see making sense at all.

Ever since Ukraine's pro-russia pres was removed in '14 this was a ticking time bomb to happen as it is.

His reasoning is akin to the cringeworthy ANTIFA who speak of their fight against Nazi's but just like how we know the KGB still exists, his agenda is clearly for political frontage.

Not happy with this move by any means. Disappointing.

Oh, and the response from the world leaders in this in UK, Germany, USA, is disgustingly disappointed. Biden you dont need to speak about how you condemn it, take some action you gutless old man. USA spend to much time playing world police but nearly nowhere to be seen here.

Using sanctions and boycotts is nearly frivolously.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 11759
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine - Page 4 Empty Re: Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine

Post by Nishankly Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:05 am

War in 2022, that too close to developed locations damn, this planet is cursed. Imagine giving up your life for this.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 20939
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine - Page 4 Empty Re: Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine

Post by El Gunner Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:19 am

Arquitecto wrote:I normally like Putin as unlike the mainstream media and the world I acknowledge his leadership skill along with what he has done for Russia in his time (despite his flaws) but this is a thoroughly disappointing move by him to which I cannot see making sense at all.

Ever since Ukraine's pro-russia pres was removed in '14 this was a ticking time bomb to happen as it is.

His reasoning is akin to the cringeworthy ANTIFA who speak of their fight against Nazi's but just like how we know the KGB still exists, his agenda is clearly for political frontage.

Not happy with this move by any means. Disappointing.

Oh, and the response from the world leaders in this in UK, Germany, USA, is disgustingly disappointed. Biden you dont need to speak about how you condemn it, take some action you gutless old man. USA spend to much time playing world police but nearly nowhere to be seen here.

Using sanctions and boycotts is nearly frivolously.

so what would you propose Biden, the US, UK and NATO should do?
escalate the situation by introducing more troops and warfare??? you heard what Putin said, and even if he is only bluffing, the threat still remains...
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 20998
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine - Page 4 Empty Re: Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine

Post by guest_07 Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:07 am

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to Muslim.
Good day to Others.

Ukraine still defending
for 2nd day vs "fascist Russia".

You are better than
the rest of NATO countries.

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1893
Join date : 2013-10-16

Back to top Go down

Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine - Page 4 Empty Re: Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine

Post by Babun Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:35 am

The chronic:
1. Ukrainian president asked for Nato membership.
2. Putin warned Nato should steer clear of stationing anything near Russian border. He asked from the west for guarantees Nato wouldn't expand further eastwards.
3. Silence.
4. Ukrainian president asked for nuclear warheads to be stationed in Ukraine to scare off Russia.
5. Putin mobilized all of its military and surrounded Ukraine. He demanded again for 2.
6. Nato countires sent weapons to Ukraine instead. Ukrainen government started its bombardment of eastern Ukraine.
7. Russia was ready to attack one week ago. Macron was the only one trying to preserve peace.
https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aVxb5xy_460svvp9.webm
This was Putin's final warning.
8. On Wednesday, Biden announced there would be no negotiations with Russia as aggressor.
9. On Thursday, Russia started its invasion.

Morale of the story, civilists are the true victims as always. My condolences and full support go to Ukrainian citizens. I donated money to the Polish refugee cetrum at the border.

Potentially, China might try to snatch Taiwan and India to solve its terrtorial disputes on their northern border while the US and allies would be busy reinforcing the eastern Nato borders. Stupid US administration, stupid democrats as warmongers. North Korea might attack South Korea, too.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7221
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine - Page 4 Empty Re: Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:08 pm

https://www.politico.eu/article/i-am-pissed-off-chief-of-the-german-army-alfons-mais-states/



Have we to say Germany's response to this whole debacle has been very disappointing. They lobbied the US to remove energy payments from the sanctions, they are not supporting kicking Russia out of SWIFT, they have refused to aid Ukraine in their weapons request, for years they have been dismantling their nuclear programme and doubling down on Russian gas (to obvious detriment now).

I recognize that asking your people to not use gas in winter is a tough sale, but if this escalates any further we'll have a lot more to be worried about than high electricity bills.

As the largest and most important EU country they are balking at their leadership responsibilities. Hope it changes soon.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 27919
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine - Page 4 Empty Re: Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine

Post by rincon Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:47 pm

Babun wrote:The chronic:
1. Ukrainian president asked for Nato membership.
2. Putin warned Nato should steer clear of stationing anything near Russian border. He asked from the west for guarantees Nato wouldn't expand further eastwards.
3. Silence.
4. Ukrainian president asked for nuclear warheads to be stationed in Ukraine to scare off Russia.
5. Putin mobilized all of its military and surrounded Ukraine. He demanded again for 2.
6. Nato countires sent weapons to Ukraine instead. Ukrainen government started its bombardment of eastern Ukraine.
7. Russia was ready to attack one week ago. Macron was the only one trying to preserve peace.
https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aVxb5xy_460svvp9.webm
This was Putin's final warning.
8. On Wednesday, Biden announced there would be no negotiations with Russia as aggressor.
9. On Thursday, Russia started its invasion.

Morale of the story, civilists are the true victims as always. My condolences and full support go to Ukrainian citizens. I donated money to the Polish refugee cetrum at the border.

Potentially, China might try to snatch Taiwan and India to solve its terrtorial disputes on their northern border while the US and allies would be busy reinforcing the eastern Nato borders. Stupid US administration, stupid democrats as warmongers. North Korea might attack South Korea, too.

Its missing the points in the chronic that before point 1. Russia has been waging war in Ukraine for 8 years.


Last edited by rincon on Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 16293
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine - Page 4 Empty Re: Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine

Post by rincon Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:49 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Have we to say Germany's response to this whole debacle has been very disappointing. They lobbied the US to remove energy payments from the sanctions, they are not supporting kicking Russia out of SWIFT, they have refused to aid Ukraine in their weapons request, for years they have been dismantling their nuclear programme and doubling down on Russian gas (to obvious detriment now).

I recognize that asking your people to not use gas in winter is a tough sale, but if this escalates any further we'll have a lot more to be worried about than high electricity bills.

As the largest and most important EU country they are balking at their leadership responsibilities. Hope it changes soon.

Germany's response has been pathetic, unquestionably the worse response of the big players in NATO/EU. It's has not only been insufficient but actively harmful to Ukraine and beneficial to Russia.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 16293
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine - Page 4 Empty Re: Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine

Post by Babun Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:04 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Have we to say Germany's response to this whole debacle has been very disappointing.

That's how Anglo-Saxon media portrays us with their one sided view as cowards. Let's dismantle the claims:

BarrileteCosmico wrote:They lobbied the US to remove energy payments from the sanctions, they are not supporting kicking Russia out of SWIFT

Europe is void of natural resources and isn't as selfsufficiant as the US. Getting cut from Russian ressources (titanium, oil, gas and more) would directly cripple the economy in all of Europe, not just Germany. USA would as always not help and still import Russian oil/gas despite sanctions. The Russians would turn towards China, China would bind them and there would be no way to get access to those resources again, long term. You want Europe to go down the drain, economically? We don't.
BarrileteCosmico wrote:, they have refused to aid Ukraine in their weapons request, for years

To do what? To increase the amount of blood shed? You think with more weapons in Ukraine they'd resist 1 million army consisting of 60% professionals more? So, Ukraine wouldn't be strong enough to defend itself from Russia no matter how much arms are supplied. It would have stirred up the civil war though, blood shed among Ukrainians. I fully agree with our government.
BarrileteCosmico wrote:they have been dismantling their nuclear programme and doubling down on Russian gas (to obvious detriment now).

We weren't doubling down on Russian gas. We were looking for safe gas distribution throughout Europe, why? Poland and Ukraine were undermining and blackmailing with the help of US both Russia and Europe because the only gas line as of now goes through them. Nordstream 2 wouldn't magically increase the amount of gas delievered. You get as much as you order. Poland and Ukraine would become less useful marionettes to the US so they actively tried to undermine Nordstream 2 as much as possible. Shutting down nuclear programs didn't increase gas usage because our industry uses it for other reasons. The government wanted greener environment.
If you mean nuclear program as weapons, Germany isn't allowed to have nuclear weapons (WW2 treaty).
BarrileteCosmico wrote:
I recognize that asking your people to not use gas in winter is a tough sale, but if this escalates any further we'll have a lot more to be worried about than high electricity bills.

Ask us to live in poverty, dismantle our economy etc. because Biden wanted to expand Nato even further easwards. Sure, we'd comply, would you?
BarrileteCosmico wrote:
As the largest and most important EU country they are balking at their leadership responsibilities. Hope it changes soon.

Nope, we don't start stupid wars you can't win with no winners on either side. Do you think Putin gained anything by attacking Ukraine? He'd have to feed millions of hungry people, face angry citizens on the streets in Russia, too.

The only point I agree to as a Nato member any sovereign state ought to have a strong national army adequate to the population living in that country. Germany failed big time. I am ashamed of the 16years of female (not all females are incompetent, they chose them because they were female, not because of their competence), incompetent defense ministers instilled to make our army the laughing stock of Europe.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7221
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine - Page 4 Empty Re: Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine

Post by Myesyats Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:20 pm

It's not like Germany had all the time in the world to cut reliance on Russian gas right. The West has all the tools to cripple Russian economy, but for years and years Germany had been keeping close ties with Russia and all these excuses now are strawman. It's not like they've woken up surprised to these circumstances, it's a years or even decades work. These excuses now are truly pathetic

"The Nord Stream 2 pipeline would have increased Germany's dependency on Russian gas and was projected to account for nearly 70% of total deliveries of gas to Germany."

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 17605
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 12

Back to top Go down

Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine - Page 4 Empty Re: Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine

Post by Myesyats Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:26 pm

Germany's economy minister, Robert Habeck, told German public radio on Wednesday that his country can meet its energy needs without Russian gas.

"Yes it can," Habeck said in response to Deutschlandfunk's question. He added consumers would receive assistance should energy prices skyrocket. (DW)

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 17605
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 12

Back to top Go down

Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine - Page 4 Empty Re: Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:36 pm

Babun wrote:Europe is void of natural resources and isn't as selfsufficiant as the US. Getting cut from Russian ressources (titanium, oil, gas and more) would directly cripple the economy in all of Europe, not just Germany. USA would as always not help and still import Russian oil/gas despite sanctions. The Russians would turn towards China, China would bind them and there would be no way to get access to those resources again, long term. You want Europe to go down the drain, economically? We don't.
I do want that, because it would cripple Russia far more than it would cripple Europe and symbolically it would show a united front to Russia that it's continued encroachment on it's neighbors will not be tolerated. The west needs to take decisive actions to prevent this from escalating any further. Appeasement tactics didn't work when Putin did any of his previous annexations, why would they stop now?

And the Russians already turned toward China. There is a Cino-Russian alliance right now in all but announcement.

Babun wrote:To do what? To increase the amount of blood shed? You think with more weapons in Ukraine they'd resist 1 million army consisting of 60% professionals more? So, Ukraine wouldn't be strong enough to defend itself from Russia no matter how much arms are supplied. It would have stirred up the civil war though, blood shed among Ukrainians. I fully agree with our government.

Ukrainians are willing to die fighting for their country and are already making due with what they have, the bloodshed (on their side at least) won't change. While I agree that in the end it's unlikely they'll be able to stand up to Russia, making it more costly for Russia to take it is a benefit to all while considering future incursions.

Babun wrote:We weren't doubling down on Russian gas. We were looking for safe gas distribution throughout Europe, why? Poland and Ukraine were undermining and blackmailing with the help of US both Russia and Europe because the only gas line as of now goes through them. Nordstream 2 wouldn't magically increase the amount of gas delievered. You get as much as you order. Poland and Ukraine would become less useful marionettes to the US so they actively tried to undermine Nordstream 2 as much as possible. Shutting down nuclear programs didn't increase gas usage because our industry uses it for other reasons. The government wanted greener environment.
If you mean nuclear program as weapons, Germany isn't allowed to have nuclear weapons (WW2 treaty).
Safe gas distribution that increases your reliance on Russia, clearly already impacting the choices you make in relation to the current crisis. NS2 would make it cheaper to get gas, and it's a well understood fact that the cheaper something is the more you would use of it, hence increasing your consumption as well.

Nuclear is greener than natural gas, not sure what you mean there. And I wasn't referring to nuclear weapons.
Babun wrote:
Ask us to live in poverty, dismantle our economy etc. because Biden wanted to expand Nato even further easwards. Sure, we'd comply, would you?
You know this is not right. NATO membership has to be unanimously granted, and many countries would never have agreed to include Ukraine given that it already had an active conflict in the east with Russia. NATO expansion was never a realistic option.

What Biden did is refuse to take the option from the table in the future and defend Ukraine's right to ask for it, but that doesn't mean Ukraine's NATO application approval was going to happen any time soon.

If you really believe this is about avoiding having 2000 kms of shared border with a NATO country, then let's watch and see what happens after the invasion is over. If Putin truly wants a buffer state between Russia and NATO he will place a puppet and keep Ukraine separate. If he keeps it though, he will now share a border with 4 additional NATO countries, meaning his excuses were bullshit.

He's selling the invasion internally as a way to get rid of the "neo-nazis" in Ukraine's government, a bold claim given that their president is the only jewish head of state outside of Israel...

Babun wrote:
Nope, we don't start stupid wars you can't win with no winners on either side. Do you think Putin gained anything by attacking Ukraine? He'd have to feed millions of hungry people, face angry citizens on the streets in Russia, too.

The only point I agree to as a Nato member any sovereign state ought to have a strong national army adequate to the population living in that country. Germany failed big time. I am ashamed of the 16years of female (not all females are incompetent, they chose them because they were female, not because of their competence), incompetent defense ministers instilled to make our army the laughing stock of Europe.
I'm not suggesting or arguing for anyone to become part of this war, just make a decisive stand so that Russia understands its continued imperialist encroachment into it's neighbors is not without severe consequences. Russia can take Ukraine, at the expense of becoming a pariah state that also severely complicates it's home politics situation. If Putin can take it while also facing fines of no real consequence, then there really will be a "winner" here and we won't be any safer for it.


Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 27919
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine - Page 4 Empty Re: Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine

Post by Myesyats Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:48 pm




Putin has gone totally mad. It's a to be or not to be situation and the west should not fool itself that he'll stop at Ukraine. This is precisely the right time to act

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 17605
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 12

Back to top Go down

Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine - Page 4 Empty Re: Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine

Post by Myesyats Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:02 pm


Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 17605
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 12

Back to top Go down

Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine - Page 4 Empty Re: Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:15 pm

https://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/opinions_192455.htm

Pretty strong statement by Putin
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 27919
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine - Page 4 Empty Re: Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine

Post by Myesyats Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:35 pm

by Putin? You mean by Stoltenberg?

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 17605
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 12

Back to top Go down

Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine - Page 4 Empty Re: Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:00 pm

I meant nato, oops
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 27919
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine - Page 4 Empty Re: Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:05 pm

Just from what I know which isnt much Razz But Ukraine is relatively small country n on n off been part of Soviet influence so from USA or the world's perspective unfortunately as some mentioned above, prolly being sacrificed as no one wants to risk escalating further conflict as long as Russian dont over do it with its demands?

Taiwan would be a whole other level n pretty sure China wont have the balls or the ability to pull it off, not with huge sacrifices.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 7787
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine - Page 4 Empty Re: Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine

Post by Nishankly Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:24 pm

I am sorry Ukraine. India is such a joke man abstaining from voting, bunch of pussies get elected based on 40% votes of the country, where majority of the people who vote are are uneducated and never seen a world map outside Pakistan, then these bald white haired pencil pusher cunts define wars for people who want nothing to do with politics. Fuck this.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 20939
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine - Page 4 Empty Re: Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine

Post by Vibe Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:40 am

BarcaLearning wrote:But Ukraine is relatively small country


Ukraine is litteraly the second largest country in Europe.

I despise war, but you have to love the narrative. If you guys needed any evidence about how untruthful the media is and to what extent the US controls what people think and not just regular people, but presidents and prime ministers, there you have it.

The US invades countries for breakfast. No media backlash, no sanctions, no one cares. Now suddenly everyone remembers how terrible war is.

I am personally disgusted by the entire human race. How did we ever get it all so wrong ffs.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 8410
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine - Page 4 Empty Re: Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine

Post by El Gunner Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:57 am

Vibe wrote:I am personally disgusted by the entire human race. How did we ever get it all so wrong ffs.
it's all written in our code. We're just some fucked up social experiment.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 20998
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine - Page 4 Empty Re: Euromaidan demonstrations & Russia's intervention in Ukraine

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum