Valkyrja
FalcaoPunch
Zealous
halamadrid2
Onyx
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

El Derbi madrileño: Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: El Derbi madrileño: Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid discussion

Post by shadexticos Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:18 am

Coentrao should never play for madrid.
Its just surprising how we keep hearing in the news that top teams likes manchester united, inter, milan are after this guy...
Like seriously!!!

Now, the pressure is on us and off barca and it was very obvious during the game.

I am very sure if we were in the 2nd or 3rd position before this game, we would have played with more urgency.
Now, all we would be trying to do is play it safe and protect our leads which always, I mean alwaysss turns out to be the wrong decision.

This is not 2009 when u could sit back to defend your lead or expect to steer the game to a safe end. It just doesn't work anymore.

We tried it against barca at d beginning of d season and dey scored against us. We didn't score until we came out.

We tried it against bayern 2 seasons ago, it hurt us.

We were conservative against madrid yday, dey scored two against us.

I hope we don't lose dis league cos we and d press av been raving about how this is d best madrid team in years, while everybody has been saying this is d worst barca in recent years.
If we cant usurp the worst barca to the league title, den dat wud be a shame

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

El Derbi madrileño: Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: El Derbi madrileño: Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid discussion

Post by Doc Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:40 am

Lopez was just so slow, for everything. And I would do anything for Carlo to tell Cristiano stop it with the free kicks. Just stop. Please. Can't take any more wall hitters...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:04 am

Any one getting tired of Lopez's lack of reflexes?  Rolling Eyes 
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:53 am

Casillas needs to get his 1st spot back asap. Lopez form of his life is gone imo.

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:07 am

The form of Lopez was a matter of pride. he wanted to prove that he is worth of wearing this shirt. I've always known that he is a good keeper, nothing more, wheares Iker on form is perhaps the best ever.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:10 pm

Right.. lets forget the bundle of mistakes casillas took to get himself to where he is.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:19 pm

I really don't like Peacemakers stupid gambles in Big games. I vividly remember his stupid gamble to play Ramos in midfield against Barca. Now he took another needless gamble. His excuse - Arbelloa/Coantra were fresh doesn't hold water. esp for a game this important.  :facepalm: 
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:34 pm

the fickleness of some you guys are hilarious, just last season iker couldn't stop even the most average shots, but now we need him to win Laughing, last time i checked we went to the top the league with lopez, show some loyalty or at least try Laughing.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:26 am

Lopez had 1 bad game and swords are out Smile. I heard he still made good string of good saves later in the game to keep us in the game. Man deserves some respect.

Having said that Ancelloti should rotate his GCs to keep the competition. I don't understand his logic of one gc for Liga and the other for rest , as there is no competition then.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:24 am

Nedved wrote:Lopez had 1 bad game and swords are out Smile. I heard he still made good string of good saves later in the game to keep us in the game. Man deserves some respect.

Having said that Ancelloti should rotate his GCs to keep the competition. I don't understand his logic of one gc for Liga and the other for rest , as there is no competition then.

He didn't have one bad game. He has been average for months now.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:15 am

What concerns me is that he made two mistakes in two six pointer matches we have played this season. Second goal against Barcelona and second goal against Atletico...that is very disappointing to me,because those are the matches that wins you the league (this years league any way). No body wants him to fail here but he is not completely guilty free as some here are saying..can any one say Lopez doesnt deserve competition in La Liga after his recent performances?
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:55 pm

He's also won us plenty of points... when we looked like the under side of a toilet to start the season, there were two reasons we managed not to drop a lot of points: Lopez and Ronaldo. Lopez made huge saves and Ronaldo scored despite our midfield being out for lunch.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:07 pm

Iker is better. Period.

I don't care for rotation nonsense though, so he only gets the spot if he's getting it for the rest of the year. If not, don't bother.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:52 pm

And Lopez is doing just fine.
So no reason to bench Lopez.

FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2