Goalkeeper shirt for next season:

General News - Page 2 Bo4qr2AIgAAww6c

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

General News - Page 2 Empty Re: General News

Post by Onyx Fri 30 May - 5:57

Uefa has ordered the partial closure of the Santiago Bernabeu for one match following racist behaviour by Real Madrid fans during the 1-0 Champions League win over Bayern Munich in April.

The Spanish giants recorded a narrow win over the Bundesliga giants that eventually set them on their way to Champions League glory, but part of their stadium will be shut down for their next home game in European competitions following incidents that took place during the game.

"The Uefa Control and Disciplinary Body has handed down sanctions to Real Madrid following incidents during their Champions League semi-final first leg against Bayern Munichen in the Spanish capital on 23 April," an official statement reads.

"Following the charge of racist behaviour by Real Madrid supporters during the match (Article 14 of the Uefa Disciplinary Regulations), the Control and Disciplinary Body has ordered the partial closure of the Santiago Bernabeu for one match. More specifically, sectors 120 and 122 of the stadium will be closed for the club's next Uefa competition home game.

"Real Madrid are obliged to display a banner with the wording 'No to Racism' in those sectors."

The fight against racism is a high priority for Uefa and European football's governing body has a zero-tolerance policy towards racism and discrimination, both on the pitch and in the stands.

All forms of racist behaviour are considered serious offences against the disciplinary regulations and are severely punished.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3277/la-liga/2014/05/30/4849831/real-madrid-hit-with-partial-stadium-closure-following

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri 30 May - 17:57

Real Madrid are planning on appealing the closure of two sectors of the stadium due to the displaying of a flag containing racist content during the semifinal of the Champions League against Bayern Munich.

The Whites feel the sanction is unjust because the referee, Howard Webb, did not deem the banner, or anything else for that matter, to be racist. Madrid feel the punishment is unjust, given there had been no denouncement. Real Madrid themselves found out about the proposed sanction a few days ago, and it is believed that a Spanish flag sporting the club's badge and a nazi symbol was displayed.

Madrid will have to close part of one of the stands, with the punishment not as severe as it might be owing to the fact it is the first time the club have been found guilty of such an incident. Should the club's fans reoffend, there will be fines and the possibility of matches being played behind closed doors for the Whites.

http://as.com/diarioas/2014/05/30/english/1401459610_769009.html

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun 1 Jun - 5:24

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon 2 Jun - 6:29

General News - Page 2 BpIbPv-IIAAMkSm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon 2 Jun - 6:49

Away kit:

General News - Page 2 BpIfbu3IQAEIy_g

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon 2 Jun - 8:00

the home kit looks good
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 4 Jun - 8:19

General News - Page 2 BpTH6q9IUAEYDTx

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun 8 Jun - 11:31

Real Madrid assistant manager, Zinedine Zidane stole the show at Sunday afternoon’s Corazón Classic charity match against the Inter Milan legends and following the match, the former French international revealed what could be the biggest transfer news to come out of Real Madrid this summer, that he was staying with the club.

In his post-match interview with La Sexta, Zidane stated that he will remain as manager Carlo Ancelotti’s right hand man, despite offers to command his own side from his former club, Bordeaux.

“For the moment, I’m here. I will continue here at Real Madrid. We’ll see what happens…

“I’m enjoying the experience [of managing]. It’s like playing, but I’m enjoying.”

For his part, Bordeaux president, Jean-Louis Triaud admitted that there were negotiations, but Zidane chose to spend another year working under Ancelotti.

“I won’t deny that we had numerous contacts, but unfortunately, we couldn’t reach an agreement. He is committed to Real Madrid and we can’t forget that his family is very comfortable after living there for 11 years.”

http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/111668/zidane-im-staying-at-real-madrid/

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 10 Jul - 10:09

Fernando Hierro will be Ancelotti's assistant coach next season, according to AS.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu 10 Jul - 14:26

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS This is amazing! :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri 11 Jul - 9:59

Pink? Really? F this metro nonsense, what does the colour pink have to do with Real Madrid C.F?!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri 11 Jul - 11:57

Doc wrote:Pink? Really? F this metro nonsense, what does the colour pink have to do with Real Madrid C.F?!

Some asshat at Adidas wants to show the world how many colors he knows. It's a disgrace and a total lack of respect.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat 19 Jul - 15:42

Casemiro "Dear Madridistas:

I am starting a new phase away from the club that has felt and will feel my own for life.

When I left Sao Paolo to come to Castilla I understood what it means to wear the Real Madrid colours and I knew that I had arrived at the club that would change my life.

I have experienced unforgettable and historic moments like the Décima, the coveted tenth Champions League title... A thrilling Copa del Rey... And of course, my unforgettable debut with the first team in an official game as an academy player...

I have felt loved and supported by the chairman, the Board of Directors, my team-mates, all the coaches and management teams I have worked with, all the club staff and, of course, the magnificent fans. Everyone has taught me a lot about the values of Real Madrid, which will go with forever in my professional career and life in general.

I am going to another great European club, Oporto, where I am already, from the first moment, feeling the warmth and support of its people. I will try to grow there knowing that I will give my all, and so that everyone who has loved, supported and respected me while wearing the Real Madrid shirt feels very proud of me.

Thank you all for showing me your warmth and sincere affection. You will always be in my heart.

¡Hala Madrid!"

Morata : "To everyone at Real Madrid:

I would like to thank you for everything you have given me since I arrived at Real Madrid.

I joined this club as a boy and you have looked after me and nurtured me like a family. I go away with the affection of the fans, who always supported me, in the good and the not-so-good times. I go away with the friendship and professionalism of my team-mates and coaches, every last one of them; all of them are an essential part of my career and helped me grow from day to day to become what I am. In my heart I have the affection of all the people who work at this club, especially those at Ciudad Real Madrid, where I was welcomed like a son six years ago and they educated me and trained me with the same zeal as if they were my parents.

I want to thank the chairman, Florentino Pérez, and his Board of Directors, who have always backed and supported me, and who have now allowed me begin a new adventure at another legendary club of European football.

From the first day I felt equally as passionate about this shirt whether in defeat or victory. I go away with the values of this club: camaraderie, solidarity, hard work, dedication... and always fighting to the end, as we were taught by the great legends of Real Madrid, especially Alfredo Di Stéfano. His final match was also the last one I played in this shirt and I will never forget that.

I don't know what I leave for each of you and for Real Madrid. I just want you to know that I gave everything always because it's what this club demands and why it is so great.

An infinite and eternal hug for all at Real Madrid.

¡Hala Madrid!"

Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 24 Jul - 8:11

La Liga fixtures out. First six:

Real Madrid: Cordoba (h), Sociedad (a), Atletico (h), Deportivo (a), Elche (h), Villareal (a)

First Clasico on the 26th October. Day after Suarez ban ends apparently.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 24 Jul - 10:18

General News - Page 2 10485535_799231823442417_6713152820395015485_n

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri 1 Aug - 1:43

Ancelotti has decided that Casillas will start the season as a starter, even with Navas arriving, according to Marca.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri 1 Aug - 2:49

Real Madrid have begun talks with Raúl for him to become the sporting director, according to El Mundo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri 1 Aug - 9:51

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bt-IsQpCAAEip8q.jpg

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 7 Aug - 5:28

Spanish Super Cup first leg 19th August at the Bernabeu, 2nd leg on the 22nd at the Calderon.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu 7 Aug - 5:35

Hmm can see Madrid lose it if Ronaldo and Benzema aren't to full fitness.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu 7 Aug - 10:07

we have plenty of fire power without them. What we lacked in preseason was someone who could create chances for Bale who was on a different level to the rest in preseason. With DiMaria and James there will be plenty of chances. I aint even worried
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri 8 Aug - 5:24

The Bernabeu will have a standing section in the upper level of the Fondo Sur this season.

The Club wants more young fans attending games and creating atmosphere, so a standing section will allow people to bring flags and banners and stuff like that.

General News - Page 2 10547409_265696403631911_2961851913193165967_n
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri 8 Aug - 11:55

I don't know where to post this, but did anyone here of the recent arbeloa issue? he apologized via marca for a retweet he made about a book that seemed very harsh on casillas, but i'm hearing the controversy didn't necessarily start with his retweet. Anyone heard about this?

http://www.marca.com/2014/08/08/en/football/real_madrid/1407517110.html

i hope we are not going to go through some controversy just days before the super cup
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri 8 Aug - 13:50

Yup Iker liked a post on Instagram that basically said that he was better than Lopez and that Arbeloa is a traffic cone lmao

Arbeloa retweeted a post about an Anti Diego Torres (pos journalist for those of you who don't know) book about Real Madrid.

Now Arbeloa was just against Diego Torres but apparently didn't see what the book had to say about Iker, when it was pointed out to him he apologized.

Here is where is gets pretty tense though. People on twitter who love Arbeloa (which honestly should be anyone with decent morals and character) are saying that since Arbeloa was man enough to apologize then Iker should do the same since his action is arguably worse.

Honestly it's all some silly twatter BS at this point. However day by day San Leaker's image among hardcore Madridistas is getting worse. He's basically becoming the new locker room issue that Raul eventually became when his decline started.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri 8 Aug - 14:47

lol okay thanks a lot for the info, the whole thing just came out of nowhere, saw it on my way to work, and didn't have time to find out what was really going on.
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next