M99
Firenze
RealGunner
Tomwin Lannister
Onyx
18 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 10 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 10

Post by Lex Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:53 am

Yohan Modric wrote:The one fan also had a sign that said something about CM Punk being right in that UFC is better than WWE.
I guess the same way watching real life saving surgery after a high speed pile up is better than E.R. or Scrubs Laughing

Punk is a retard

Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 10 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 10

Post by Lex Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:55 am

Oh and Pride>>>>>>>UFC

Oh no he din't

Yes, GL, I did
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:50 am

:notbad:
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:47 am

Do you think WWE will reference this?

The Shield vs The Wyatt family on RAW, The Shield will win this one after interference from Cena. Rowan or Harper will get pinned. I miss the triple powerbomb, when was the last time we saw that?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:10 am

I think Taker in his prime would of been a great Octagon fighter the stories of him backstage from other WWE/WWF talent says a lot about his character as a whole.
Crimson
Crimson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:50 am

The Official WWE Thread - Part 10 - Page 37 1b7c3cef1b524666bac21bb761a6f97d

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 10 - Page 37 9f6bf4e27b0f3e494306fc8e972be36c

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 10 - Page 37 62fd6856ee3f285a8fe704f74b6c185d

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:55 am

The Official WWE Thread - Part 10 - Page 37 Agy4N06_460sa_v1

The Official WWE Thread - Part 10 - Page 37 1900068_483671845072048_1839559411_n

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:39 pm

The amount of people I saw crying when Orton won was astonishing. I don't even know if WWE is Kayfabe anymore.

I was pissed too but the reaction was really extreme by the fans. Maybe rightly?

Orton Vs Batista is going to suck. No other way of putting it. Batista was gassed after 2 minutes against Del Rio and spent 90% of the time on the ground. He isn't going to put on a good match.

I really hope Bryan is included in the Title match. He can at least carry the crowd.

Don't understand why WWE are so reluctant to give Bryan a run. Specially after scrubs like Miz have had a title run.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:06 pm

My friend VS my friend rofl

Shield-Wyatts should have been stopped after Elim chamber, or at least wait a year

Ooh I know, that match was amazing, let's recycle it only it won't be as good because it'll have less original spots Laughing
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:07 pm

And nah I don't think they'll show the UFC clip but Cole or somebody might hint at it

Because taker there isn't in his deadman gimmick and it would look out of place tbh
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:09 pm

Miz was a good public speaker and presence, saw him even on UK TV doing interviews. Reading a lot of comments on wrestlingforum out of curiosity and a lot of those guy seem to know what's up regarding Bryan.

Yes chant is deceiving, it's just the new WHAT chant, a good casual chant that the crowd can get behind and use in every situation.

There's no real money in making Bryan the champion. He's not a big money-making superstar, never will be, nor is he a good media personality, and everyone knows he's not the type of person Vince wants representing his company on TV and stuff. Like a few others here have said, Vince wants that title on Batista for public exposure during his Guardians of the Galaxy media blitz. It's all calculated, man.

I have no issue with Bryan having a run after Mania. I'm a Batista fan (heel Tista only) but I have to admit he's rusty as hell. Looks like he never bothered preparing for his comeback.

The main event will suck but there's absolutely 0 chance that if Bryan faces Triple H at Mania as planned, he's inserted into the main event. He's catching a viscous beat-down in that match.

Miz aside (I would hope they have learned from their mistake there) Mania Main Event should be used as a launching pad for the rare few with the qualities to enter the elite and if there are none of those around that are ready, used to further cement the status of the current elite.

You could argue that Batista isn't elite in your opinion, but he has the backing of Triple H and Vince, for a few reasons. There's no point wasting the Mania Main Event on Bryan when he will never be anything more than a upper mid-carder who occasionally challenges for the title every few years during droughts. His skill-set and his value to the company is simply far too limited.

I'm hoping they can entice CM Whiner back with the promise of a Mania main event spot, but I have a feeling he'd not be too happy about Batista going over him.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:54 pm

Get on the Tista train now ffs, I don't want any band-wagoners once he starts GOATing as a heel in the next few weeks.

The Official WWE Thread - Part 10 - Page 37 CSG7dCR; The Official WWE Thread - Part 10 - Page 37 WDFqOCm; The Official WWE Thread - Part 10 - Page 37 MLg7j2s

We main eventing Proud
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:56 pm

Heel Batista Proud

Gassed out, babyface Botchtista.... No

Hope he

A) Gets a heel turn
B) does serious cardio. I don't think he could actually put on a WM worthy match atm, no way he can go for 25minutes without repetitive segments where he's lying on the floor for a 9 count.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:59 pm

Him and Rock both suck cardio wise on their returns, only in The Rock's case he was carrying an extra 50 lbs of lean muscle ffs, Batista actually looks quite a bit leaner, it's to be expected but you would have thought they'd have trained a bit better to prepare, though it's hard as hell to have decent cardio at his height/muscle mass anyway, I don't think he's capable of putting on a decent match at Mania regardless, only a few weeks to go.

We definitely need a third participant to carry the main event.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:03 pm

Yeah Rocks case was legit because he went from being pretty ripped to full out bodybuilder Laughing
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:07 pm

@Tomwin Lannister wrote:B) does serious cardio. I don't think he could actually put on a WM worthy match atm, no way he can go for 25minutes without repetitive segments where he's lying on the floor for a 9 count.
Orton v Bats suddenly just made sense Shocked

Orton, the master of the chinlock resthold vs Batista's asthmatic stamina

Vince and HHH, you f*cking geniuses :bow:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:07 pm

35 mins of punch punchy punchy aaaaaaaaaaaaaand.............resthold Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:11 pm

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:11 pm

Firenze :bow:

GOAT post, I said this in my long ass post the other day before it logged me out :facepalm:

There's a reason why WWE are sticking so long with this Bryan against the world angle makes them a shit tonne more money than Bryan the champ ever will.

Miz anyway >>>>> Skull Crushing Finale > Running Knee hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:16 pm

Like I said a while back, underdog stories END with the pay-off. In Movies, shows W.E. The underdog rises up, overcomes the odds and BOOM. Movie end.

What happens when the underdog has the title and remains the champion? The whole angle dies. It falls apart.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:25 pm

The angle then shifts to the Authority trying to get the title off of Bryan

It worked with Stone Cold, don't see why it wouldn't work with Bryan
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:26 pm

SCSA wasn't an underdog though not to mention they've already screwed him twice as champion.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:29 pm

@Firenze wrote:Miz was a good public speaker and presence, saw him even on UK TV doing interviews. Reading a lot of comments on wrestlingforum out of curiosity and a lot of those guy seem to know what's up regarding Bryan.

Yes chant is deceiving, it's just the new WHAT chant, a good casual chant that the crowd can get behind and use in every situation.

There's no real money in making Bryan the champion. He's not a big money-making superstar, never will be, nor is he a good media personality, and everyone knows he's not the type of person Vince wants representing his company on TV and stuff. Like a few others here have said, Vince wants that title on Batista for public exposure during his Guardians of the Galaxy media blitz. It's all calculated, man.

I have no issue with Bryan having a run after Mania. I'm a Batista fan (heel Tista only) but I have to admit he's rusty as hell. Looks like he never bothered preparing for his comeback.

The main event will suck but there's absolutely 0 chance that if Bryan faces Triple H at Mania as planned, he's inserted into the main event. He's catching a viscous beat-down in that match.

Miz aside (I would hope they have learned from their mistake there) Mania Main Event should be used as a launching pad for the rare few with the qualities to enter the elite and if there are none of those around that are ready, used to further cement the status of the current elite.

You could argue that Batista isn't elite in your opinion, but he has the backing of Triple H and Vince, for a few reasons. There's no point wasting the Mania Main Event on Bryan when he will never be anything more than a upper mid-carder who occasionally challenges for the title every few years during droughts. His skill-set and his value to the company is simply far too limited.

I'm hoping they can entice CM Whiner back with the promise of a Mania main event spot, but I have a feeling he'd not be too happy about Batista going over him.

I agree with you on most of the things.

I am not a Bryan fanboy. For me Cena should main even for the next 10 years. But that's not going to happen. However you are being too harsh on Bryan. I don't like the Yes Chants as they are too cringe sometimes. Neither is Bryan a great mic worker.

But my point is that once they give Bryan the spot at the top, they will know if he IS the real deal or not. If the buy rates drop and business slumps then everyone will know Bryan isn't up for it. But there is also a possibility that Bryan actually becomes the top guy and isn't an illusion.

Bryan vs batista makes much more sense than Orton vs Heeltista. Crowd will cheer for a face, and boo the heel. Makes up for a great match as well. Triple Threat will do it as well.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:32 pm

@Tomwin Lannister wrote:Like I said a while back, underdog stories END with the pay-off. In Movies, shows W.E. The underdog rises up, overcomes the odds and BOOM. Movie end.

What happens when the underdog has the title and remains the champion? The whole angle dies. It falls apart.

Exactly

That's what I want to see. What happens after he actually wins the title. I think people will soon realise that he isn't as good as they think. People hate Cena for the reasons they cheer Bryan for. I want to see when they realise the irony.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum