M99
Firenze
RealGunner
Tomwin Lannister
Onyx
18 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 10 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 10

Post by RealGunner Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:34 pm

Just Saw Elimination Chamber ( No Raw yet so not seen any comment ). My thoughts

Big E Vs Jack Swagger

Great match to start. Big E was as good as ever and Swagger did his part right. Entertaining to match.

7/10

Outlaws Vs Usos

What is the point of Outlaws having the belt? They are shit. They can't even wrestle and spend half the time outside the ring catching their breath. Usos deserved the belts. Crowd loves them as well. Can only think that WWe are waiting for WM to give them the belts.

Was a meh match.

5.5/10

Titus O Neil vs Darren Young

Ain't no body got time fo dat

N/A

Wyatt Family Vs The Shield.

Holy shit. I am not exaggerating when I say that was one of the best match I have seen in a long long time. That match was on par with HBK/Undertaker or any other big match over the years. It was just amazing. The chemistry between each faction and the tension. Intense match.

Not single person looked weak or a jobber. Everyone did great and Bray n Reigns stole the show in the end. That sacrifice by Harper was a nice twist. Thought Reigns would superman his way to a victory. But great ending. Would watch this match again.

9.5/10

Cameron Vs AJ

lol

N/A

Batista Vs Del Rio

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Batista LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That reaction he got was what X-Pac used to get in his prime Laughing Not even Cena gets boo this badly at WM matches. Incredible stuff Laughing

Del Rio cheered for the first time in his career. Them Si chants rofl rofl

Batista with that VAGI.

Shit match though.

6/10

Elimination Chamber

Absolutely Fantastic. Every member delivered. Even Christian did well. Predictable ending but a very very good wrestling display

For me, Cesaro was the best out of them all. If it wasn't for Cena's storyline with Bray, he should have been the last 3. But he has been on such a hot form lately.

Speaking of Cena, he would have won if it wasn't for the Wyatts. Had Orton pinned. :coffee: lol at the thank you wyatts chant Laughing

Kane predictably interferes and Orton wins.

Not sure what happened on Raw so won't comment on WM yet.

8.8/10

Bad News Barrett

Wasn't on for the last 2 Raws so tonight he covered his absence :bow: What a man lol. Was better than 3 of the matches tonight. His segments are epic. Love this guy ffs :bow:

10/10

Overall was a great EC. 8/10

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 10 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 10

Post by Firenze Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:39 pm

lol I knew there was one I forgot in my ratings..forgot about Titus vs Darren Young, that was terrible. 1.5/5 from me.

and what do you mean even Christian did well smh, he stole the show for me along with Cesaro. Dat captain charisma
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:44 pm

Even Christian rofl

RG Proud
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:23 pm

Undertaker turning into skelator.

Looks scarier as he gets older, needs less eyeliner though.
Crimson
Crimson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:19 am

Regarding the injury angle at last night's RAW with John Cena, many fans noted they saw crew members wheeling a stretcher next to the stage before the segment began. PWInsider reports that the injury angle was scripted into the show in the final script before RAW hit the air.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:20 am

Oh so WWE are too scared to give somebody a clean win against Cena

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:29 am

Cena lose clean? GTFO, Tom

Moyes has a better chance of winning the CL
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:29 am

rofl
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:37 am

watching Bryan vs Cena at Summerslam for the first time, the one that MT constantly uses to back up his points about management believing in Bryan as a main eventer and that he could beat anybody because he "beat Cena clean"

first thing I see is Cena in the ring with his arm braced up. Is he supposed to be injured going into this match or is it just a fashion accessory?

Also someone give me Bryan's most highly regarded matches, want to watch them because I'm starting to think it's a myth that he's some elite super entertaining wrestler. I haven't seen it myself, but didn't watch a lot of his earlier stuff.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:21 am

Just want to elaborate my point earlier about Orton's booking. The elimination chamber is suppose to keep people out etc. The fact that Orton needed help to not only beat Cena, but also beat Bryan just makes him look like a total loser. Way to make your champ look like a champion...At this time of the year, the champion should be clearly the top guy in the company, not just holding the title for someone else.

I think there's more chance of Bryan beating HHH than Wyatt beating Cena...

I'm not even Bryan's biggest fan but in a world where the Miz has main evented WM, Ziggler and Swagger both former world champions, Del Rio champion for god knows how long, Bryna has been more over than all those guys so there isn't any reason not to give him a proper run. Or would you rather see Cena/Orton/Batista for another 10 years?
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:19 pm

It's clear Bryan will get a run. WWE are giving it a slow build until he wins it. Him constantly getting screwed will mean the fans get behind him even more. The more they prolong the chase, the bigger the payoff. Winning it at WM is better than randomly winning it at a B+ PPV.

There's been plenty of occasions where the title has been put on someone just to get them over. But we're at a point now where the title needs Bryan, not the other way round. That's how it should be.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:25 pm

There has been lots of talk within WWE about Rey Mysterio's future with the company over the last 48 hours.

Rey's deal expires in 3 months and with there no longer being a top spot for him, the belief among some is that he is preparing to finish up his last run and be finished.

Those same people that speculate he's leaving soon believe that he could end up on the new AAA TV show that debuts on the El Rey Network this fall.

Rey could end up being a major player on that show when it launches. Konnan, who remains close with Rey, will play a big part of the new AAA TV show. That show is scheduled to start taping in Los Angeles this August.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:25 pm

Word coming out of this week's WWE tapings is that Alexander Rusev won't debut in the ring until right after WrestleMania XXX. Rusev worked the 30-man Royal Rumble match this year but has not wrestled a singles match on the main roster since then.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:26 pm

Variety reports that The Muppets are likely to return as guests hosts to WWE RAW son to promote their Marc 21st "Muppets Most Wanted" movie. As noted, Hornswoggle has a cameo in that film.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:28 pm

With hometown hero CM Punk likely not appearing, WWE is pulling out all the stops for next Monday's RAW from Chicago. It was announced at tonight's WWE SmackDown tapings in Milwaukee that The Shield and The Wyatt Family will go at it. Also, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar will be there.

Here's the line-up for RAW in Chicago this coming Monday:
* Brock Lesnar confronts The Undertaker

* The Shield vs. The Wyatt Family

* Actor Aaron Paul as the guest host

WWE's website is not currently advertising The Undertaker for RAW but they are advertising Brock Lesnar.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:29 pm

Batista on Smackdown:

Batista opens SmackDown and gets booed heavily. He says he will beat everyone and out comes Dolph Ziggler. Ziggler challenges Batista. Batista laughs at him and accepts the challenge. Ziggler dropkicks Batista.

Batista defeated Dolph Ziggler. Batista won a squash match and played the heel role big time.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:43 pm

The shield vs Wayetts was special, lets ruin it by doing it over and over again..
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:09 pm

I knew they'd find a way to ruin it

WWE sometimes create the perfect ending.... then they pretend nothing happened and re-start it all. Pathetic.

Also... Muppets hosting RAW? I won't be watching that one.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:12 pm

I can imagine, Santino, Khali and Hornswoggle being a huge part of this Muppets crap. Dat entertainment
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:21 pm

Heel Tista Proud
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:16 pm

Watched Raw. Pretty eventful despite being predictable, but enjoyable.

Hulk Hogan. Never seen in him in ring so it was my first experience. The reaction he got was amazing. But his lines lmao. He was struggling to say half the stuff.

"Launching the wwe universe " rofl rofl

But he can be a good tool to use when they want to stop the punk chants.

Cena and Bray's promos were so good. Two of the best mic workers going head to head. Their promos might as well be better than their match lol. The whole angle makes sense. Good vs Evil. Hero vs Villain etc.

Really looking forward to the feud. Also think Cena will put Bray over at WM. If not then he will most certainly get him to the top.

Rusev's teasers man. So hyped about his debut. Legit monster.

But the main talking point of RAW. Undertaker ffs :bow: :bow: Heyman delivered another gold promo. Talking about Lesnar wanting to create history.

Undertaker's Ding. ffs I marked the shit out :bow: :bow:

Tom has a point about results being predictable but I don't think it's 100% set in stone. Lesnar is better in everyway atm. He is destroying everything n everyone. Wants to conquer everything. The match will be great.

WM card all set.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:32 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Variety reports that The Muppets are likely to return as guests hosts to WWE RAW son to promote their Marc 21st "Muppets Most Wanted" movie. As noted, Hornswoggle has a cameo in that film.

Ain't nobody got time fo dat

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:23 am

WWE has apparently changed plans for The Authority - Vince McMahon, Stephanie McMahon and Triple H. There has been no hint of Vince returning for WrestleMania XXX and Stephanie is no longer announced as one of the owners of the company.

There was talk for months of bringing Vince back to TV to begin the program against Triple H for control of the company but it appears to have been nixed.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:25 am

There was a radio show in the Green Bay area talking about how WWE kicked two fans out of Monday's RAW for holding up signs. One fan said he gave his "Randy Savage for WWE Hall of Fame" sign to the person sitting next to him and then felt bad when that person got kicked out with him. Other signs that reportedly were deemed a problem by security said "Ronda Rousey can armbar John Cena and make him tap" and "Less Talk, More Wrestling." The one fan also had a sign that said something about CM Punk being right in that UFC is better than WWE.

There has been some talk of doing a multiple Divas match at WrestleMania XXX. There also may be a multi-team match for the WWE Tag Team Titles.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:26 am

Was wondering when Vince would return to do the 'control of the company' storyline. Bryan would have been his guy I guess, with Orton/Batista as Triple H's.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:53 am

Yohan Modric wrote:The one fan also had a sign that said something about CM Punk being right in that UFC is better than WWE.
I guess the same way watching real life saving surgery after a high speed pile up is better than E.R. or Scrubs Laughing

Punk is a retard
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next