M99
Firenze
RealGunner
Tomwin Lannister
Onyx
18 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 10 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 10

Post by RealGunner Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:48 pm

tbf Samba sounds tougher than Christopher Samba hmm

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 10 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 10

Post by AnJl Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:58 pm

Why doesn't WWE mould Daniel Bryan into Chris Benoit?

They are more or less the same (Or at least there are a lot of similarities). They could take Benoit's Rabid Wolverine gimmick, mesh it Daniel Bryan's American Dragon gimmick and we could have a more complete superstar.

Whatcha think?

Oh and by the way, Undertaker should have ended his career after Wrestlemania 28. I mean, it was perfect.

'End of an Era'
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:00 pm

@M99 wrote:Watched Smackdown. Cesaro beat Orton clean.

smh
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:03 pm

Where did you watch that?

I can never find smackdown tapings until friday night at 11pm
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:04 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Yeh Orton's a jobber nowadays. hmm

If he main events WM with Batista, it would be one of the worst WM main events in history, with the crowd showing their disapproval throughout the match. Bad for business. :facepalm: 

I think this is all leading to Orton getting angry at The Authority and turning face hmm

Face Orton vs Heel Batista at Mania

It's still terrible booking to have Orton jobbing out like this, if he doesn't retain the title at EC he's been trolled  Laughing 
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:08 pm

@Tomwin Lannister wrote:Where did you watch that?

I can never find smackdown tapings until friday night at 11pm

Spoiler:
http://www.bollyrulez.net/

AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:10 pm

Nice one  Thumbs up 
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:18 pm

This is what I feared about Orton when he turned heel. He basically turned heel and returned to a cowardly version of his heel self from 2009. His character hasn't progressed at all. That's the problem with face/heel turns nowadays. As a face everyone's superman, then as a heel they turn cowardly. Happened with Punk and we're still yet to hear a promo on why he randomly turned face in June last year.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:26 pm

Smackdown airs in Bangladesh before the US and UK.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:29 pm

Agreed that more heels need to be made to not look like useless idiots who can't win against mid-carder clean.

Bray Wyatt, my hopes rest on you, you legend.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:50 pm

Sheamus was a legit heel but no they have him as Cena -2.0
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:52 pm

His heel run was before I started watching again but everyone praise him for it. I can understand with his brawling style.

He is a very good wrestler. Always said that. They should use him better though.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:47 pm

In WWE.com's new 30 Years of WrestleMania podcast with Renee Young and Shawn Michaels, Shawn was asked who he would face from the current roster at WrestleMania if he could. He replied:

"That's an easy one for me, it would have to be Daniel Bryan. I'd throw in any of The Shield members. I think those boys are talented. Throw in (Dolph) Ziggler in there, throw in Damien Sandow, I think Bray Wyatt and the Wyatt Family are really good. There are a number of guys put in the right positions that you could just tear the house down with. And at the end of the day, that's what it's all about, it's going out there and having a whale of a time making people yell."

Shawn also shared his thoughts on The Undertaker being the one to retire him:

"I was thrilled about it, again, it's certainly for me much like all of my career. There wasn't a lot of planning, a lot of thought, the majority of what I did in my career was reactionary, because that's when for me I hit the truest and most honest emotion out of myself. I think everybody in this industry loves to do everything in hindsight, and in hindsight everybody's a genius, but the immediate reaction is what I go on.

There was no planning that Undertaker would be the guy to end, none of those things were thought about. All of those things fell into place and I felt good about them and that's what I based it on. I didn't give it a lot of thought, it's sort of like when you know something's right you know it's right and that's how it was done."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:04 am

It's been reported that Scott Hall's name has been discussed within WWE in regards to a possible Hall of Fame induction this year. Hall recently received a "verified" mark on Twitter, as did confirmed 2014 WWE Hall of Famers Jake Roberts, Lita and The Ultimate Warrior.
Hall tweeted and added to the speculation that he will be inducted this year:

"Me @JakeSnakeDDT and @AmyDumas all verified at the same time. Hmmm...."

"Add @UltimateWarrior to that same list...hmmm"

hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:29 am

Scott Hall? The man who almost ran WWE out of business? Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:23 am

Orton may be as upset as Punk - Could his WM30 slot be diminished due to being disgruntled?

On TV in recent weeks, Stephanie McMahon and Triple H have been openly questioning whether Randy Orton is worthy of being their choice as Face of the Company. It’s been a puzzling storyline because it seems to be undercutting Orton’s ability to get himself over as a dominant, coddled heel champion. This may be a case of reality inspiring fiction.

As disgruntled as C.M. Punk has been lately and going back a year or two, sources say Orton is right there with him. Orton was heard having a loud argument with top management behind closed doors at the Royal Rumble. Since then, there’s been a lot of talk that he may not be the WWE World Champion come WrestleMania 30.

Most of that talk was written off as being a case of Batista having won the Royal Rumble, so he has to get the title shot, but Batista vs. Orton didn’t seem headline-worthy for WM30 based on crowd response so far.

So the feeling was, just to shake things up, Orton might be moved to a different non-title match, especially if somehow Brock Lesnar became [involved].

However, if Orton is in the dog house with top management because of his voicing complaints with his push and pay lately, WWE may make an example out of him or punish him with a less prestigious spot on the line-up at WM30 and a decreased push overall, at least for a while.

When Orton made a public comment endorsing a system of giving wrestlers extended time off on a systematic basis, coincidence or not, his push was reduced for several months thereafter to the lowest level in many years.

Taker is concerned about the physicality of the match with Lesnar, and that's one of the driving forces as to why Taker really wants this match to be practiced and worked out beforehand in Texas (he's done that with all of his opponents recently, and it's especially a concern with Lesnar).

He speculates that this might be a slot they'll slide Orton into, if the Lesnar/Taker practice thing doesn't work out. Taker feels safe with Orton, and it's a way for Orton to do a high profile job, without the Batista situation, or without having the highest, highest, highest event

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 am

Cena apparently created a programme for people to lose weight and he's charging a fee for it. Laughing

www.changetime.com

Why does he need money from people that are poorer than him when he's probably a millionaire. Unless of course the money doesn't go to him. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:44 am

Orton vs Taker would have worked if Orton was the dominant, psychotic Viper. Not the coward who loses to Kofi Kingston. Just make Sting vs Undertaker.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:04 pm

Jack Swagger is the new #1 contender to Big E.s Intercontinental Title after winning a Fatal 4 Way over Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston and Mark Henry on tonight's show. The match will take place at Elimination Chamber.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:06 pm

That's a fresh match tbh

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:12 pm

The Chicago RAW in 2 weeks should be good. CM Punk and Bryan chants all night. Proud

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:36 pm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:33 pm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:17 pm

Randy Orton granted another Make-A-Wish wish by meeting 14 year old Jesus and his family before the recent RAW in Los Angeles. Orton also met Wish Kid Mark, who earlier met John Cena for Cena's 400th wish. Cena also came over to meet Jesus and his family.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:18 pm

Cena can still do make a wish etc as a heel.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:35 pm

only evil kids request heels as their make a wish

majority want the superhero type
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum