Andrew
Luca
DeviAngel
jibers
djfawnz
27 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

- Bonnie | Leonardo Bonucci #18 - Page 5 Empty Re: - Bonnie | Leonardo Bonucci #18

Post by salmano9 Thu May 29, 2014 2:48 am

NEVER

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- Bonnie | Leonardo Bonucci #18 - Page 5 Empty Re: - Bonnie | Leonardo Bonucci #18

Post by GIGItheBest Thu May 29, 2014 5:02 am

What if it was 20-25 million?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu May 29, 2014 6:33 am

NEVER lool
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:22 pm

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciomercato/bonucci-close-to-juventus-extention/
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:43 pm

Officially signs contract extension until 2020.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLAHSuPUMAAp3zR.jpg
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:13 pm

Good Read this

https://tacticalcalcio.com/2016/03/16/leonardo-bonucci-the-soldier/

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:29 am

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:12 pm

Happy birthday Devi!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:06 am

salmano9 wrote:Happy birthday Devi!

Thank you bro !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:59 am

Well, this legend apparently leaves today. Never thought his Juve story would end with the club pushing him out. He came with promise, looked bad, turned amazing, became a leader, and now he must go.

Somehow I wish good luck to him but terrible luck to Milan Laughing
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:02 am

I will really miss seeing him in black and white. Always figured he was our next Chiellini but always fell short, even in his longevity at Juve I guess.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:48 pm

At the end of the day i'm ambivalent about the situation. His behavior was unnacceptable: clashing with Barzagli, insulting Allegri, fighting with Dybala. Maybe he was not the great Juventino we expected him to be.

But i do think it's a shame that leaves. An absolute shame.

Do we even 100% know if it's the club pushing him out or Bonucci asking to leave ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:33 am

I don't think we can know 100% but it really seems like the club is pushing him out after a big fight.

Only Buffon said bye to him publicly. Chiellini just changed his avatar to a close up of a Juve shirt Laughing Bonucci took out a whole page on Gazzetta to write a good bye letter and didn't mention anyone by name, and didn't mention the coach. Just "the team".

If he didn't piss everyone off, I'm 100% sure that Marchisio, Chiellini, Lichtsteiner, Asamoah and Barzagli would at least salute him and comment on the situation.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:32 pm

I think the rumours are confirmed to true by the fact that we released Dani Alves and then sold Bonucci. Both after we extended Allegri's contract.

It explains Dani Alves' childish comments and this bizarre move.

Buffon is pure class. Juventus also released a public goodbye, which actually surprised me but I guess it's a feature of class. Bonucci did play for us for 7 years and part of a very successful group, one of the most successful in our history.

I think this move helps Milan more than it hurts us. It's great for them, a 10/10 move but I can't help but feel that we'll be just fine.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:33 pm

Yeah we'll be fine in footballing terms. The real loss is seeing a such a strong story end like this.

Even with this collapse I think I still think of him as a legend. One of the 6 that was there for every title of the Conte/Allegri period.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:48 pm

rincon wrote:I don't think we can know 100% but it really seems like the club is pushing him out after a big fight.

Only Buffon said bye to him publicly. Chiellini just changed his avatar to a close up of a Juve shirt Laughing Bonucci took out a whole page on Gazzetta to write a good bye letter and didn't mention anyone by name, and didn't mention the coach. Just "the team".

If he didn't piss everyone off, I'm 100% sure that Marchisio, Chiellini, Lichtsteiner, Asamoah and Barzagli would at least salute him and comment on the situation.

Marchisio liked some post on instagram about the situation. The post was talking about dignity. Check out the post if you want @dybala_mivida_ is the account name.

I think that the breakdown in the relatuonship between Juve and Bonnuci that pushed him out. Probably something did happen in Cardiff between the halves and that was basically it, the final chance. Bonucci fighting with the team and the club doesn't want to keep this bad atmosphere.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:07 pm

Mandzukic just cleared it up for everyone. There actually was a big fight between Alves and Bonnuci.

Extraordinary details are emerging about Leonardo Bonucci and Dani Alves in a locker room brawl during the Champions League Final, confirmed by Mario Mandzukic.
There were already reports of a row at half-time in Cardiff between Bonucci and Paulo Dybala, denied by everyone involved, but it now seems as if the only incorrect detail was the protagonist and the timing.

It occurred before the 4-1 defeat to Real Madrid and involved Dani Alves instead of Dybala.

“I want to intervene to silence the rumours of an ugly atmosphere inside the Juve locker room,” Mandzukic was quoted as telling Serbian reporter Darko Meznovic.

“It was simply Bonucci and Dani Alves to have created this chaos and, fortunately, with their sales everything will become calm again.

“They were the ones who had a row during the Final and it’s simply because they have diametrically opposed personalities. Leo and Dani would argue all the time and, on the day of the Final, we simply watched another of their many dramas.

“As soon as we got into the locker room, everyone had treated this like a normal game with just three points up for grabs, or at least that’s how it seemed. So we expected Dani Alves to do his usual routine of putting on the Radio Party Groove music in the locker room while we were getting changed.

“This time, though, he didn’t stop there. He went over the top, playing Samba Do Janeiro at full volume as if he wanted to break our eardrums and then started dancing like there was no tomorrow.

“I thought he was being stupid, but ignored him and went to my locker. Leo didn’t, as for him the Champions League was an obsession.

“He went up to Dani and said he’d break his legs in three seconds if he didn’t turn off that music. Obviously, a row erupted and it just kept going, until Dani Alves said that if he lost the Final, he’d still have three Champions League trophies in his locker, whereas Bonucci had none.

“At that point, everyone turned around scandalised. I’ve won the Champions League, but I’d never dare say something like that. We shouldn’t even have thought about the eventuality of defeat.

“Then Leo grabbed Dani by the throat and, as he was about to punch him, Max (Allegri) divided them and took a decision of a real leader: he said he didn’t care who started it, but at the end of the game they’d both get kicked out.

“It was the wisest decision ever made. Now, the group is calm and united again, without the annoying bragging of Leo and the usual Brazilian pain in the neck of Dani Alves, who would never let us just get changed and focus.”

This would explain why Bonucci was sold to Milan for just €42m and Dani Alves even had his contract terminated early by mutual consent.

It also makes clear why the only Juve player to publicly salute Bonucci was Gigi Buffon, while Dani Alves was also largely ignored after his move to PSG.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:09 pm

Extraordinary details are emerging about Leonardo Bonucci and Dani Alves in a locker room brawl during the Champions League Final, confirmed by Mario Mandzukic. There were already reports of a row at half-time in Cardiff between Bonucci and Paulo Dybala, denied by everyone involved, but it now seems as if the only incorrect detail was the protagonist and the timing. It occurred before the 4-1 defeat to Real Madrid and involved Dani Alves instead of Dybala. “I want to intervene to silence the rumours of an ugly atmosphere inside the Juve locker room,” Mandzukic was quoted as telling Serbian reporter Darko Meznovic. “It was simply Bonucci and Dani Alves to have created this chaos and, fortunately, with their sales everything will become calm again. “They were the ones who had a row during the Final and it’s simply because they have diametrically opposed personalities. Leo and Dani would argue all the time and, on the day of the Final, we simply watched another of their many dramas. “As soon as we got into the locker room, everyone had treated this like a normal game with just three points up for grabs, or at least that’s how it seemed. So we expected Dani Alves to do his usual routine of putting on the Radio Party Groove music in the locker room while we were getting changed. “This time, though, he didn’t stop there. He went over the top, playing Samba Do Janeiro at full volume as if he wanted to break our eardrums and then started dancing like there was no tomorrow. “I thought he was being stupid, but ignored him and went to my locker. Leo didn’t, as for him the Champions League was an obsession. “He went up to Dani and said he’d break his legs in three seconds if he didn’t turn off that music. Obviously, a row erupted and it just kept going, until Dani Alves said that if he lost the Final, he’d still have three Champions League trophies in his locker, whereas Bonucci had none. “At that point, everyone turned around scandalised. I’ve won the Champions League, but I’d never dare say something like that. We shouldn’t even have thought about the eventuality of defeat. “Then Leo grabbed Dani by the throat and, as he was about to punch him, Max (Allegri) divided them and took a decision of a real leader: he said he didn’t care who started it, but at the end of the game they’d both get kicked out. “It was the wisest decision ever made. Now, the group is calm and united again, without the annoying bragging of Leo and the usual Brazilian pain in the neck of Dani Alves, who would never let us just get changed and focus.” This would explain why Bonucci was sold to Milan for just €42m and Dani Alves even had his contract terminated early by mutual consent. It also makes clear why the only Juve player to publicly salute Bonucci was Gigi Buffon, while Dani Alves was also largely ignored after his move to PSG.

_________
A childish act by Dani Alves and of course Bonucci is always there to *bleep* things up is the final explanation for our ugliest ChL final second-half in history.

I'm glad they are bith out as they both were such bad and different characters even though both are brilliant players.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:03 pm

Now reports say that this report is fake.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:53 pm

Mmmmm i doubt these are Mandzukic's exact words "now the group is calm again, annoying bragging of Leo, Alves pain in the neck ..."
To me it's unthinkable that he would speak like that.

The fight, however, seems like a realistic scenario. I can easily imagine Dani Alves being the most unbearable teammate. The hockey club of my city (in terms of prestige the equivalent of Juve in Italy) had a guy like that in the locker room, extremely talented but very annoying dude always acting exuberant and having issues with teammates... guess what... he got traded as well.

Today i woke up and i thought of Juve while brushing my teeth, and i realized Jonucci is now Monucci, he is a thing of the past and i've already accepted it/don't care anymore. It's true that sleep is good for the mind What a Face

I absolutely don't wish him good luck at Milan but i must thank him for the (numerous) happy moments in which he took a major part. From a fan point of view it's sad to see things end like this. It also seems like Leo has anger issues and maybe now is the right time to get some help.
5 warriors left, 6 if you add Asamoah.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:57 pm

Warrior wrote:Mmmmm i doubt these are Mandzukic's exact words "now the group is calm again, annoying bragging of Leo, Alves pain in the neck ..."
To me it's unthinkable that he would speak like that.

The fight, however, seems like a realistic scenario. I can easily imagine Dani Alves being the most unbearable teammate. The hockey club of my city (in terms of prestige the equivalent of Juve in Italy) had a guy like that in the locker room, extremely talented but very annoying dude always acting exuberant and having issues with teammates... guess what... he got traded as well.

Today i woke up and i thought of Juve while brushing my teeth, and i realized Jonucci is now Monucci, he is a thing of the past and i've already accepted it/don't care anymore. It's true that sleep is good for the mind What a Face

I absolutely don't wish him good luck at Milan but i must thank him for the (numerous) happy moments in which he took a major part. From a fan point of view it's sad to see things end like this. It also seems like Leo has anger issues and maybe now is the right time to get some help.
5 warriors left, 6 if you add Asamoah.

Asamoah wasn't there since 2011/2012 Smile But yeah he is one hell of a warrior as he never gives up on this shirt.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:02 pm

yes, he's unofficial since he only lacks the first title

unlike Bonucci who was an OW
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:28 pm

juvealbanian wrote:Extraordinary details are emerging about Leonardo Bonucci and Dani Alves in a locker room brawl during the Champions League Final, confirmed by Mario Mandzukic. There were already reports of a row at half-time in Cardiff between Bonucci and Paulo Dybala, denied by everyone involved, but it now seems as if the only incorrect detail was the protagonist and the timing. It occurred before the 4-1 defeat to Real Madrid and involved Dani Alves instead of Dybala. “I want to intervene to silence the rumours of an ugly atmosphere inside the Juve locker room,” Mandzukic was quoted as telling Serbian reporter Darko Meznovic. “It was simply Bonucci and Dani Alves to have created this chaos and, fortunately, with their sales everything will become calm again. “They were the ones who had a row during the Final and it’s simply because they have diametrically opposed personalities. Leo and Dani would argue all the time and, on the day of the Final, we simply watched another of their many dramas. “As soon as we got into the locker room, everyone had treated this like a normal game with just three points up for grabs, or at least that’s how it seemed. So we expected Dani Alves to do his usual routine of putting on the Radio Party Groove music in the locker room while we were getting changed. “This time, though, he didn’t stop there. He went over the top, playing Samba Do Janeiro at full volume as if he wanted to break our eardrums and then started dancing like there was no tomorrow. “I thought he was being stupid, but ignored him and went to my locker. Leo didn’t, as for him the Champions League was an obsession. “He went up to Dani and said he’d break his legs in three seconds if he didn’t turn off that music. Obviously, a row erupted and it just kept going, until Dani Alves said that if he lost the Final, he’d still have three Champions League trophies in his locker, whereas Bonucci had none. “At that point, everyone turned around scandalised. I’ve won the Champions League, but I’d never dare say something like that. We shouldn’t even have thought about the eventuality of defeat. “Then Leo grabbed Dani by the throat and, as he was about to punch him, Max (Allegri) divided them and took a decision of a real leader: he said he didn’t care who started it, but at the end of the game they’d both get kicked out. “It was the wisest decision ever made. Now, the group is calm and united again, without the annoying bragging of Leo and the usual Brazilian pain in the neck of Dani Alves, who would never let us just get changed and focus.” This would explain why Bonucci was sold to Milan for just €42m and Dani Alves even had his contract terminated early by mutual consent. It also makes clear why the only Juve player to publicly salute Bonucci was Gigi Buffon, while Dani Alves was also largely ignored after his move to PSG.

_________
A childish act by Dani Alves and of course Bonucci is always there to *bleep* things up is the final explanation for our ugliest ChL final second-half in history.

I'm glad they are bith out as they both were such bad and different characters even though both are brilliant players.

I think a lot of questions have been answered by this post, questions which had been either at the front or the back of my mind and I never could figure out answers to them.

I had said clearly before the UCL final that I was sure Real Madrid wasn't all that great a team. Also the whole world knew that it was hard to score even one goal against this Juventus team. How then could we all believe what we were seeing in the second half of the UCL final???

I think it can now be confirmed as a clear case of Juve's needless self-implosion. Sad By popular opinion Juve had been the marginally better team in the first half. Why then did all this have to happen? I will answer that question based on my strong belief in the power of human psychology. What probably happened was that self doubt started creeping into the minds of several Juve players. This was mostly because of a history of losing in such situations.

Having a player like Dani Alves among them would have had an effect here. This effect could have easily been positive as Alves could have transmitted to them the belief in victory as he has been part of major winning situations in his career. This is where maybe Alves showed that he is not quite as wonderful a person as he is a player. I am disappointed because at Barcelona I saw him as a great team player always ready to stand up for one or other of his team mates. Why that did not happen at Juventus and how much each player is to blame for it I do not know. Overall though it seems Alves' coolness and confidence affected his team mates in the reverse way especially since he did not show a collective spirit but decided to highlight his individual career accomplishments. Firstly Alves need not have done his comic musical act at that time. Even if he had genuinely thought it could do no harm, when Bonucci came up to him and threatened him the obvious answer to give was something like 'Relax mate. Why so tensed? We have been the better team in this half.' Players of this kind of experience should have known that an individual quarrel at that point in time would be nothing short of suicidal. To cut a long story short unfortunately two very fine players chose to behave like utter jackasses at such a crucial moment. Sad

The self doubt that came to bite Juve players as I mentioned earlier soon made them aggressive towards each other. What would that lead to? I think it essentially meant that they could not pull together collectively any more in such a tough moment. I may further add that maybe any team that loses its collective morale and togetherness at such a tense juncture is almost certainly doomed.

What makes this even more terrible to accept is that Mandjukic's once in a life time goal was also not enough to make this group of players believe and try to pull together collectively. Sad

Also Allegri whom I used to have so much respect for seems to have behaved like a buffoon here. You do not tell two of your key players in the half time break of a UCL final that they are out. That is breaking up the team spirit then and there. At that moment he just had to say that we are all one and we must be with each other in such a red letter moment in our careers. If any disciplinary action had to be taken it would have to wait at least until the final whistle.

If I was finding it hard to believe what happened in the second half of that match, the events of the forthcoming days were even more mystifying. Dani Alves who had a season worthy of a Ballon D'or podium place until that final was leaving Juventus after just one year. Why on earth did he want to leave? Why did the club do nothing to hold on to him?

Then if all that was not supremely shocking, the transfer of Bonucci was nothing less than a bolt from the blue.

Now at last almost all the key questions in this mysterious and extremely lamentable saga have been answered.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:28 am

messixaviesta wrote:
juvealbanian wrote:Extraordinary details are emerging about Leonardo Bonucci and Dani Alves in a locker room brawl during the Champions League Final, confirmed by Mario Mandzukic. There were already reports of a row at half-time in Cardiff between Bonucci and Paulo Dybala, denied by everyone involved, but it now seems as if the only incorrect detail was the protagonist and the timing. It occurred before the 4-1 defeat to Real Madrid and involved Dani Alves instead of Dybala. “I want to intervene to silence the rumours of an ugly atmosphere inside the Juve locker room,” Mandzukic was quoted as telling Serbian reporter Darko Meznovic. “It was simply Bonucci and Dani Alves to have created this chaos and, fortunately, with their sales everything will become calm again. “They were the ones who had a row during the Final and it’s simply because they have diametrically opposed personalities. Leo and Dani would argue all the time and, on the day of the Final, we simply watched another of their many dramas. “As soon as we got into the locker room, everyone had treated this like a normal game with just three points up for grabs, or at least that’s how it seemed. So we expected Dani Alves to do his usual routine of putting on the Radio Party Groove music in the locker room while we were getting changed. “This time, though, he didn’t stop there. He went over the top, playing Samba Do Janeiro at full volume as if he wanted to break our eardrums and then started dancing like there was no tomorrow. “I thought he was being stupid, but ignored him and went to my locker. Leo didn’t, as for him the Champions League was an obsession. “He went up to Dani and said he’d break his legs in three seconds if he didn’t turn off that music. Obviously, a row erupted and it just kept going, until Dani Alves said that if he lost the Final, he’d still have three Champions League trophies in his locker, whereas Bonucci had none. “At that point, everyone turned around scandalised. I’ve won the Champions League, but I’d never dare say something like that. We shouldn’t even have thought about the eventuality of defeat. “Then Leo grabbed Dani by the throat and, as he was about to punch him, Max (Allegri) divided them and took a decision of a real leader: he said he didn’t care who started it, but at the end of the game they’d both get kicked out. “It was the wisest decision ever made. Now, the group is calm and united again, without the annoying bragging of Leo and the usual Brazilian pain in the neck of Dani Alves, who would never let us just get changed and focus.” This would explain why Bonucci was sold to Milan for just €42m and Dani Alves even had his contract terminated early by mutual consent. It also makes clear why the only Juve player to publicly salute Bonucci was Gigi Buffon, while Dani Alves was also largely ignored after his move to PSG.

_________

I think a lot of questions have been answered by this post, questions which had been either at the front or the back of my mind and I never could figure out answers to them.

I had said clearly before the UCL final that I was sure Real Madrid wasn't all that great a team. Also the whole world knew that it was hard to score even one goal against this Juventus team. How then could we all believe what we were seeing in the second half of the UCL final???

I think it can now be confirmed as a clear case of Juve's needless self-implosion. Sad By popular opinion Juve had been the marginally better team in the first half. Why then did all this have to happen? I will answer that question based on my strong belief in the power of human psychology. What probably happened was that self doubt started creeping into the minds of several Juve players. This was mostly because of a history of losing in such situations.

Having a player like Dani Alves among them would have had an effect here. This effect could have easily been positive as Alves could have transmitted to them the belief in victory as he has been part of major winning situations in his career. This is where maybe Alves showed that he is not quite as wonderful a person as he is a player. I am disappointed because at Barcelona I saw him as a great team player always ready to stand up for one or other of his team mates. Why that did not happen at Juventus and how much each player is to blame for it I do not know. Overall though it seems Alves' coolness and confidence affected his team mates in the reverse way especially since he did not show a collective spirit but decided to highlight his individual career accomplishments. Firstly Alves need not have done his comic musical act at that time. Even if he had genuinely thought it could do no harm, when Bonucci came up to him and threatened him the obvious answer to give was something like 'Relax mate. Why so tensed? We have been the better team in this half.' Players of this kind of experience should have known that an individual quarrel at that point in time would be nothing short of suicidal. To cut a long story short unfortunately two very fine players chose to behave like utter jackasses at such a crucial moment. Sad

The self doubt that came to bite Juve players as I mentioned earlier soon made them aggressive towards each other. What would that lead to? I think it essentially meant that they could not pull together collectively any more in such a tough moment. I may further add that maybe any team that loses its collective morale and togetherness at such a tense juncture is almost certainly doomed.

What makes this even more terrible to accept is that Mandjukic's once in a life time goal was also not enough to make this group of players believe and try to pull together collectively. Sad

Also Allegri whom I used to have so much respect for seems to have behaved like a buffoon here. You do not tell two of your key players in the half time break of a UCL final that they are out. That is breaking up the team spirit then and there. At that moment he just had to say that we are all one and we must be with each other in such a red letter moment in our careers. If any disciplinary action had to be taken it would have to wait at least until the final whistle.

If I was finding it hard to believe what happened in the second half of that match, the events of the forthcoming days were even more mystifying. Dani Alves who had a season worthy of a Ballon D'or podium place until that final was leaving Juventus after just one year. Why on earth did he want to leave? Why did the club do nothing to hold on to him?

Then if all that was not supremely shocking, the transfer of Bonucci was nothing less than a bolt from the blue.

Now at last almost all the key questions in this mysterious and extremely lamentable saga have been answered.

Chill bro, no-one knows what exactly happened because even this story was denied by Mandzukic, Alves and Juve. Maybe something did happen which had a huge influence on us in the second half, but we can never be sure of what exactly happened. Now we can only see the aftermaths of what happened basically, like the departure of both Dani and Leo.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:37 am

That sensational story just builds on things we already know.

1. Dybala had a poor CL final, he was even subbed off. So, they provide a narrative that he had an argument with Dani and Leo.

2. Music. Dani Alves recently gave an interview in which he said he wasn't allowed to play music in the dressing room prior to matches. So, they provide a narrative that he was instigating tensions with music.

3. Bonucci and Allegri. Having been benched earlier in the season for arguing with Allegri, they build on this narrative to make the discontent between the two to extend beyond that one incident.

4. Bonucci and Dani Alves exits. So the narrative is that we released Dani Alves because of a fight and we bounced Bonucci for the same reason, with it going further to suggest that Leo refused to leave Italy, making Milan his destination.

So, while the Mandzukic report is completely fabricated. It gives us a narrative to believe in and there are shades to truth underlying everything.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:22 pm

Luca wrote:That sensational story just builds on things we already know.

1. Dybala had a poor CL final, he was even subbed off. So, they provide a narrative that he had an argument with Dani and Leo.

2. Music. Dani Alves recently gave an interview in which he said he wasn't allowed to play music in the dressing room prior to matches. So, they provide a narrative that he was instigating tensions with music.

3. Bonucci and Allegri. Having been benched earlier in the season for arguing with Allegri, they build on this narrative to make the discontent between the two to extend beyond that one incident.

4.  Bonucci and Dani Alves exits. So the narrative is that we released Dani Alves because of a fight and we bounced Bonucci for the same reason, with it going further to suggest that Leo refused to leave Italy, making Milan his destination.

So, while the Mandzukic report is completely fabricated. It gives us a narrative to believe in and there are shades to truth underlying everything.

Yes, I agree with you, but the thing about the report is that they may have put some different facts together and made it seem true. It is quite very easy to believe since we can see the results of what was mentioned in the report (i.e Dani Alves said that Juve not allowed to play music and so he leaves the club etc...)

So basically that report is just made of different broken pieces put together to create a fake story, probably to gain fame.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next