Uncanny
lszanto
Blue Barrett
Kick
Shed
10 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Premier League - Chelsea vs West Ham United - Page 5 Empty Re: Premier League - Chelsea vs West Ham United

Post by Soul Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:14 am

You guys are really negative. It wasn't as if we didn't try. It was a great performance by the team. I recall many draws and narrow wins where we looked clueless and nowhere near scoring.

That Chelsea team out there today played like a team for the first time in many seasons. I'd strike it down to bad luck. A couple of inches to either side of the keeper we'd have won by a fairly large margin.

Regarding subs I think Mou got it right. I've been critical of him at times but his changes last night made sense. He took Azpi off and kept Brana to maintain a physically strong back 3. There was just one lone striker for West Ham and it was evident they only hoped to score via a set piece.

Matic didn't really made a bigger impact than Mikel tbh. Lampard was brought on for those edge of the box shots the CMs kept shooting wide.

I don't think we should find a scapegoat. Personally I'd be more worried if we played out a boring 0-0 but it was anything but that

Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Premier League - Chelsea vs West Ham United - Page 5 Empty Re: Premier League - Chelsea vs West Ham United

Post by Uncanny Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:40 pm

Soul has good points
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:09 am

Seems gifting this sorry mob their precious point last week has breathed new life into them. 2 wins in their 2 since :facepalm:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5