The TV Series Thread - Part 3

+43
Dutti
BarrileteCosmico
Vibe
Hapless_Hans
Mr Nick09
Valkyrja
RED
zenmaster
elm_baraja_shaman
MaraVilla
Pedram
Tomwin Lannister
Swanhends
Kaladin
Soul
mr-r34
Nishankly
TalkingReckless
matpol
Le Samourai
ExtremistEnigma
gb
Forza
Rebaño Sagrado
juventus101
Freeza
LeVersacci
Firenze
Great Leader Sprucenuce
elitedam
Adit
El Gunner
lenear1030
che
M99
Onyx
Mamad
RedOranje
Blue Barrett
McAgger
McLewis
Motogp69
RealGunner
47 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The TV Series Thread - Part 3 - Page 17 Empty Re: The TV Series Thread - Part 3

Post by Freeza Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:24 pm

elitedam wrote:What Mads Mikkelsen is doing with Hannibal is amazing.  :bow:  And Will Graham this season has really stepped his game up. I'm loving this season so far. I'm only hopping that NBC doesn't screw it up.
If you like Mads Mikkelsen, you should definitely watch The Hunt, it's his best performance ever.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Posts : 23383
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

The TV Series Thread - Part 3 - Page 17 Empty Re: The TV Series Thread - Part 3

Post by Freeza Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:18 am

Just started up Hannibal from episode 7 where I was last, and yeah still as many food jokes Laughing like 10 every episode
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23383
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

The TV Series Thread - Part 3 - Page 17 Empty Re: The TV Series Thread - Part 3

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:36 am

Tbh i'd try his human dishes he is the GOAT chef man
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26891
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 82

Back to top Go down

The TV Series Thread - Part 3 - Page 17 Empty Re: The TV Series Thread - Part 3

Post by Firenze Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:03 am

not sure what to start next hannibal or the americans

watched a few eps of rick & morty this week seems pretty good
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 33595
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

The TV Series Thread - Part 3 - Page 17 Empty Re: The TV Series Thread - Part 3

Post by Freeza Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:18 am

Firenze wrote:not sure what to start next hannibal or the americans

watched a few eps of rick & morty this week seems pretty good
Start Hannibal, we'll take The Americans after hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23383
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

The TV Series Thread - Part 3 - Page 17 Empty Re: The TV Series Thread - Part 3

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:58 am

MT "Why is Hannibal speaking in riddles"


"Is Will magic"
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26891
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 82

Back to top Go down

The TV Series Thread - Part 3 - Page 17 Empty Re: The TV Series Thread - Part 3

Post by Onyx Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:59 am

Was thinking of watching Hannibal. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40110
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The TV Series Thread - Part 3 - Page 17 Empty Re: The TV Series Thread - Part 3

Post by Firenze Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:11 am

watch true detective already tom ffs

GOAT show
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 33595
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

The TV Series Thread - Part 3 - Page 17 Empty Re: The TV Series Thread - Part 3

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:37 am

Saving it for rainy day in Summer tho
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26891
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 82

Back to top Go down

The TV Series Thread - Part 3 - Page 17 Empty Re: The TV Series Thread - Part 3

Post by McAgger Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:44 am

Tom u wot m8? You haven't seen TD Shocked

I can't take you seriously anymore. You're just some mentally challenged person logging on from an asylum in my eyes from now on.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28296
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 105

Back to top Go down

The TV Series Thread - Part 3 - Page 17 Empty Re: The TV Series Thread - Part 3

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:56 am

There's nothing wrong with being crazy imo

FYI I have watched ep 1 hmm

Not enough suspense wasn't 45 minutes long 🇲🇹
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26891
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 82

Back to top Go down

The TV Series Thread - Part 3 - Page 17 Empty Re: The TV Series Thread - Part 3

Post by RealGunner Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:00 am

45 mins of an episode done. Main man scrrubeta is about to pull the trigger to kill Posita in the season finale of Scrubbers gonna scrub . Oh wait!? what's this? it's the 46th minute mark!

Time to shut down lads.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89398
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The TV Series Thread - Part 3 - Page 17 Empty Re: The TV Series Thread - Part 3

Post by Pedram Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:12 am

MT keep an eye on the upcoming 24: Live Another Day, i think it fits your criteria.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6755
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

The TV Series Thread - Part 3 - Page 17 Empty Re: The TV Series Thread - Part 3

Post by Onyx Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:15 am

Always wanted to watch 24, it's just it has way too many episodes and apparently it's no longer on Netflix.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40110
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The TV Series Thread - Part 3 - Page 17 Empty Re: The TV Series Thread - Part 3

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:20 am

RealGunner wrote:45 mins of an episode done. Main man scrrubeta is about to pull the trigger to kill Posita in the season finale of Scrubbers gonna scrub . Oh wait!? what's this? it's the 46th minute mark!

Time to shut down lads.


rofl


Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26891
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 82

Back to top Go down

The TV Series Thread - Part 3 - Page 17 Empty Re: The TV Series Thread - Part 3

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:11 am

Read the last couple of pages and I just have one thing to say: FFS MT why are so bloody stubborn? rofl


You're going to miss out on SOOOOO MANY great shows with the way you limit yourself.

I have a certain criteria too when it comes to shows but its nowhere near as strict as yours.

My criteria is, if its a crime drama with some suspense, I'll watch it. Now this varies in different ways. Goes from Breaking Bad to True Detective to 24 to Hannibal to smaller ones like Banshee, etc. Anything that fits this profile, I'm definitely giving it a look, just to make sure I actually like it or I don't. And its very unfair to yourself to watch ONE episode of a show and judge it based on that. When I first started watching Breaking Bad, I watched the first episode for damn near 2 WEEKS and quit for another 2 months. After seeing the ratings and people's reactions to it, I decided to pull myself through it and watch 2 seasons. Season 1 was intriguing but a bit of a struggle sometimes and I could just as easily quit, but after the way season 2 ended I was hooked. Thankful that I didn't quit on BB.

True Detective is a slow paced hooker. If you pay attention and watch it, you'll find it incredibly amazing. I can confidently say that True Detective is one of the greatest shows I've ever watched. Definitely one of the greatest first season of a show I've ever watched. Right up there with the first seasons of Dexter, Prison Break(GOAT) and Heroes. Can't wait for season 2 of TD.


Also, what are you doing not watching 24? Seriously, 24 is one of the most intense shows you'll ever watch. Has everything from suspense to action to drama to....everything! You need to look beyond the length of the episodes and just watch it man. You're giving yourself too many mental hurdles and you're missing out on GOATness. Also, forget Netflix. They almost never have all the most interesting shows(though I think 24 is on Netflix). Go to primewire.ag and watch pretty much any show you can think of. And you don't have to pay.

Open your mind, man. Open your mind.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 10348
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

The TV Series Thread - Part 3 - Page 17 Empty Re: The TV Series Thread - Part 3

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:12 am

I also find it disgusting that Hannibal at this point STILL has no thread on GL. Its actually disrespectful ffs!
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 10348
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

The TV Series Thread - Part 3 - Page 17 Empty Re: The TV Series Thread - Part 3

Post by McAgger Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:49 am

Hannibal is indeed goat. I'm hooked. I'm still on season 1, will finish it soon and catch up.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28296
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 105

Back to top Go down

The TV Series Thread - Part 3 - Page 17 Empty Re: The TV Series Thread - Part 3

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:58 am

At this point in season 2, Mads Mikkelsen's Hannibal >>>>>> Anthony Hopkins' Hannibal. And I LOVE Hopkins' Hannibal. Mikkelsen has completely OWNED this role, its amazing.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 10348
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

The TV Series Thread - Part 3 - Page 17 Empty Re: The TV Series Thread - Part 3

Post by El Gunner Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:01 am

My criteria:
*Must have a rating of 8.0 or more on imdb. Than that's checkbox number one marked, and I'll consider it.
*Check out the hype of the show.
*Read about the premise and plot of the show, read about the characters and a few reviews on the show.

After that I can basically see/predict if the show has got potential to go on to be GOAT or if it is just going to be a one/two seasons hit.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 20962
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

The TV Series Thread - Part 3 - Page 17 Empty Re: The TV Series Thread - Part 3

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:03 am

Oh most definitely, if its got a less than 8.0 IMDb rating, I'm not touching it.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 10348
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

The TV Series Thread - Part 3 - Page 17 Empty Re: The TV Series Thread - Part 3

Post by M99 Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:15 am

RealGunner wrote:
M99 wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

For me, it is. Without a doubt. Mamad's reasoning is spot on.

No one in BB has even 30% of complexity of Dexter Morgan's character. It's one of the greatest character ever created in any TV Show and that for me is the most important aspect of a TV Show. The plot of Dexter was unique and the writing 10/10 while the story was also more indulging. It actually makes you think and reflect which is another important aspect of TV show for me. Finally the suspense it offered was more gripping and not just a generic cliff hanger.

Once again, my opinion. Dexter at its prime was untouchable.

I agree that Dexter is one of the greatest TV characters ever but saying no one in Breaking Bad had 30% of his complexity is just wrong and a hyperbole. Walter White, Jesse and Gus Fring all were complex characters that underwent some superb development. You don't have to be a secret serial killer with psychological issues to be a great TV character. Gus' calm demeanour, intelligence, terrifying ruthlessness, mysterious past and motivation made him a fantastic and fascinating villain and one who you could sympathise with. He had a lot of complexity as did Walter White. Walt's development from a normal family man to a cunning bloodthirsty drug baron is better than any character development presented in any show ever. Then there was Jesse who broke bad early on but had certain limits and conflicting emotions arose when those limits were being crossed. The characters were also enhanced by the superb acting of the show, nearly every actor or actress involved gave near perfect performance especially Bryan Cranston who gave arguably and all time great performance in the five seasons. I disagree on the suspense part too, Breaking Bad delivered highly when it came to suspense. There were cliffhangers but I don't think they were too generic. Most of the times it was executed perfectly and had you salivating for the next episode.

Breaking Bad had everything. The acting, characters, character development, direction, aesthetics, plot, suspense, action, dialogue was beautifully done and in my opinion as an overall package was much better than Dexter season 1-5.

Disagree with all of that. I didn't find anything complex about Breaking Bad characters. They were generic characters who just went through character development to evolve but that wasn't anything that you don't find in other 100 TV Shows. I liked Walter a lot though, but apart from him I couldn't really care about anyone else as they didn't interest me at all nor there was anything interesting about them. They were mostly generic characters that were playing a role in a very good story with good acting by their part however that would only be applied to 2-3 characters as for example, Skyler's OTT acting was cringe worthy which was one of the reason I didn't even want to watch anymore. And Yes I know she was supposed to act that way, but there is a difference between hating a character and stop watching a show because of them. See the acting by Joffrey in Game of thrones for example.

Dexter Morgan was't great because he was a mysterious killer with psychological issues. He was great because he was Unique in ways which was never introduced on TV before. He brought out questions of morality, of life, of the grey area in society. His issues deemed of a psychotic patient were something which normal people actually could relate too. He brought out people's inner self because nearly everyone sympathised with Dexter of the things considered wrong with the society which they secretly actually applauded. There are so many other things I can talk about Dexter Morgan which makes him The character was ingeniously written which for me will never be able to replicate on TV ever again.

Finally, no I personally never found the suspense in BB to be unique. I was shocked few times though like when Walter killed crazy eight or when he let Jane die. But apart from that the suspense in Prison break was twice as more gripping not to mention the cliff hangers in it.

Once again, it's all my opinion. I don't like straight forward shows like Breaking Bad. That's one of the reason I am finding it hard to finish. It's just not my taste.

Breaking Bad was anything but straightforward. From what started as a black comedy, descended into a labyrinth of blood, destruction and hell. It was like a great Jacobean, Shakespearian or Greek Tragedy.

I really don't see how one can say Gus Fring was not complex. Forget 100, you will not find a character like him in one TV show, same with Walter White. They were not generic characters in any way, there were questions of morality in both Walt and Jesse. I don't see what was so generic about them, which TV show has characters like them? Walter was a family man with bitterness and anger on his failures from the past pent up inside. First and foremost, he loved his family which is why he started breaking bad, to provide money for them so they have good lives after he dies. But it became more than that soon. He admits it later, he did it for him, to fulfil his massive ego. Finally he had something to truly live for, something at which he was the king at, where people knew and feared him and gave him full credit. He always had morality issues which slowly disappeared as the series went on and on. Then there was Jesse who seemed like a punk at first but was revealed to be one of the most sympathetic characters of TV. His parental disconnect and the enviroment he grew up in is what made him a drug dealer and it seemed at first that he was more morally corrupt than Walt but we saw that was not the case. He had limits and his confessions on rehab showed what made him the man he is and deep down exists a good person. And what about Mike and Todd? Were they not complex?

It is true that Skyler played her role. That is how a wife of a man who goes for long stages of disappearances without any explaination and later reveals to be hiding the fact that he has cancer and then is later revealed to be lying to her in almost every instance and then confesses to be a drug dealer would react. Anna Gunn played that role to near perfection which is the reason she got so much critical praise and has an Emmy. I agree with you on the Dexter Morgan character, his character was the only reason to watch the terrible season 6 and 8. But that does not make characters of Breaking Bad not complex and generic.

Prison Break season 1 is the GOAT when it comes to suspense but once again, that does not mean the suspense and cliff hangers in Breaking Bad was not unique. The episode before Ozymandias, the one where Jesse finds out about the poisoning of Brock and goes apeshit, the second last episode of season 3, the second last episode of season 4, there are countless examples of when Breaking Bad delivered tremendous suspense and gripping cliffhangers.

Once again, this is all my opinion too.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30369
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 99

Back to top Go down

The TV Series Thread - Part 3 - Page 17 Empty Re: The TV Series Thread - Part 3

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:10 pm

Is The Shield a good show? At least better than that overrated piece of shit The Wire?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 10348
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

The TV Series Thread - Part 3 - Page 17 Empty Re: The TV Series Thread - Part 3

Post by RealGunner Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:50 pm

M99 wrote:
RealGunner wrote:
M99 wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

For me, it is. Without a doubt. Mamad's reasoning is spot on.

No one in BB has even 30% of complexity of Dexter Morgan's character. It's one of the greatest character ever created in any TV Show and that for me is the most important aspect of a TV Show. The plot of Dexter was unique and the writing 10/10 while the story was also more indulging. It actually makes you think and reflect which is another important aspect of TV show for me. Finally the suspense it offered was more gripping and not just a generic cliff hanger.

Once again, my opinion. Dexter at its prime was untouchable.

I agree that Dexter is one of the greatest TV characters ever but saying no one in Breaking Bad had 30% of his complexity is just wrong and a hyperbole. Walter White, Jesse and Gus Fring all were complex characters that underwent some superb development. You don't have to be a secret serial killer with psychological issues to be a great TV character. Gus' calm demeanour, intelligence, terrifying ruthlessness, mysterious past and motivation made him a fantastic and fascinating villain and one who you could sympathise with. He had a lot of complexity as did Walter White. Walt's development from a normal family man to a cunning bloodthirsty drug baron is better than any character development presented in any show ever. Then there was Jesse who broke bad early on but had certain limits and conflicting emotions arose when those limits were being crossed. The characters were also enhanced by the superb acting of the show, nearly every actor or actress involved gave near perfect performance especially Bryan Cranston who gave arguably and all time great performance in the five seasons. I disagree on the suspense part too, Breaking Bad delivered highly when it came to suspense. There were cliffhangers but I don't think they were too generic. Most of the times it was executed perfectly and had you salivating for the next episode.

Breaking Bad had everything. The acting, characters, character development, direction, aesthetics, plot, suspense, action, dialogue was beautifully done and in my opinion as an overall package was much better than Dexter season 1-5.

Disagree with all of that. I didn't find anything complex about Breaking Bad characters. They were generic characters who just went through character development to evolve but that wasn't anything that you don't find in other 100 TV Shows. I liked Walter a lot though, but apart from him I couldn't really care about anyone else as they didn't interest me at all nor there was anything interesting about them. They were mostly generic characters that were playing a role in a very good story with good acting by their part however that would only be applied to 2-3 characters as for example, Skyler's OTT acting was cringe worthy which was one of the reason I didn't even want to watch anymore. And Yes I know she was supposed to act that way, but there is a difference between hating a character and stop watching a show because of them. See the acting by Joffrey in Game of thrones for example.

Dexter Morgan was't great because he was a mysterious killer with psychological issues. He was great because he was Unique in ways which was never introduced on TV before. He brought out questions of morality, of life, of the grey area in society. His issues deemed of a psychotic patient were something which normal people actually could relate too. He brought out people's inner self because nearly everyone sympathised with Dexter of the things considered wrong with the society which they secretly actually applauded. There are so many other things I can talk about Dexter Morgan which makes him The character was ingeniously written which for me will never be able to replicate on TV ever again.

Finally, no I personally never found the suspense in BB to be unique. I was shocked few times though like when Walter killed crazy eight or when he let Jane die. But apart from that the suspense in Prison break was twice as more gripping not to mention the cliff hangers in it.

Once again, it's all my opinion. I don't like straight forward shows like Breaking Bad. That's one of the reason I am finding it hard to finish. It's just not my taste.

Breaking Bad was anything but straightforward. From what started as a black comedy, descended into a labyrinth of blood, destruction and hell. It was like a great Jacobean, Shakespearian or Greek Tragedy.

I really don't see how one can say Gus Fring was not complex. Forget 100, you will not find a character like him in one TV show, same with Walter White. They were not generic characters in any way, there were questions of morality in both Walt and Jesse. I don't see what was so generic about them, which TV show has characters like them? Walter was a family man with bitterness and anger on his failures from the past pent up inside. First and foremost, he loved his family which is why he started breaking bad, to provide money for them so they have good lives after he dies. But it became more than that soon. He admits it later, he did it for him, to fulfil his massive ego. Finally he had something to truly live for, something at which he was the king at, where people knew and feared him and gave him full credit. He always had morality issues which slowly disappeared as the series went on and on. Then there was Jesse who seemed like a punk at first but was revealed to be one of the most sympathetic characters of TV. His parental disconnect and the enviroment he grew up in is what made him a drug dealer and it seemed at first that he was more morally corrupt than Walt but we saw that was not the case. He had limits and his confessions on rehab showed what made him the man he is and deep down exists a good person. And what about Mike and Todd? Were they not complex?

It is true that Skyler played her role. That is how a wife of a man who goes for long stages of disappearances without any explaination and later reveals to be hiding the fact that he has cancer and then is later revealed to be lying to her in almost every instance and then confesses to be a drug dealer would react. Anna Gunn played that role to near perfection which is the reason she got so much critical praise and has an Emmy. I agree with you on the Dexter Morgan character, his character was the only reason to watch the terrible season 6 and 8. But that does not make characters of Breaking Bad not complex and generic.

Prison Break season 1 is the GOAT when it comes to suspense but once again, that does not mean the suspense and cliff hangers in Breaking Bad was not unique. The episode before Ozymandias, the one where Jesse finds out about the poisoning of Brock and goes apeshit, the second last episode of season 3, the second last episode of season 4, there are countless examples of when Breaking Bad delivered tremendous suspense and gripping cliffhangers.

Once again, this is all my opinion too.

Don't agree with any of that. But let's agree to disagree because otherwise we'll be here all day as I clearly don't see the show how you are trying to show it.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89398
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The TV Series Thread - Part 3 - Page 17 Empty Re: The TV Series Thread - Part 3

Post by RealGunner Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:40 pm

Rick and Morty are both voiced by the same guy wtf??

How is that possible
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89398
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The TV Series Thread - Part 3 - Page 17 Empty Re: The TV Series Thread - Part 3

Post by Onyx Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:49 pm

Might watch Rick and Morty. Haven't watched cartoons in ages though. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40110
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The TV Series Thread - Part 3 - Page 17 Empty Re: The TV Series Thread - Part 3

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum