windkick
BarrileteCosmico
Motogp69
Onyx
rwo power
66 posters

Page 6 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next

Go down

2013/14 Winter Transfer Rumours Mk. III - Page 6 Empty Re: 2013/14 Winter Transfer Rumours Mk. III

Post by Lex Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:30 am

windkick wrote:Cigarette smoking Wilshire lol Smile

What role does he play? Not sure he even knows lol. Rafinha will do just fine
Thought you meant the right back at first. Then I realized you actually meant yet another scrub in the long list of scrubs pumped out by the Barcelona youth conveyor belt who are loaned out forever/sold before they even have a chance to mouth "mono" to Marcelo

Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

2013/14 Winter Transfer Rumours Mk. III - Page 6 Empty Re: 2013/14 Winter Transfer Rumours Mk. III

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:46 am

futbol wrote:On the other hand: Dortmund. Sad

Your signature rofl

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:31 am

Lex wrote:

Thought you meant the right back at first. Then I realized you actually meant yet another scrub in the long list of scrubs pumped out by the Barcelona youth conveyor belt who are loaned out forever/sold before they even have a chance to mouth "mono" to Marcelo

When our "scrubs" like Xavi, Puyol and Thiago don't turn out to be class, we usually turn to buy players from our 2nd Cantera like Henry, Cesc, and Overmars and so on. Either way, we will figure something out
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:58 am

windkick wrote:
Lex wrote:

When our "scrubs" like Xavi, Puyol and Thiago don't turn out to be class, we usually turn to buy players from our 2nd Cantera like Henry, Cesc, and Overmars and so on. Either way, we will figure something out

defuq you talking about?
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:00 am

windkick wrote:

Ramsey to Barca?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:07 am

REWB wrote:
windkick wrote:
Lex wrote:

defuq you talking about?
Arsenal.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:12 am

ahh i see the troll, well that wont be the case for much longer.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:29 am

REWB wrote:ahh i see the troll, well that wont be the case for much longer.

Yea I was just making fun of Peps comment of Wilshire and I suckered myself into trolling lol. My apologies Gunners

I actually LOVE Arsenal, only EPL team I follow and I pray they win the league this season
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:47 am

Stay on topic, please.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:05 am

So, is this Draxler to Arsenal thing actually gonna happen this month?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:15 am

Draxler's joining Suarez, Rooney and Diego Costa in the summer.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:19 am

CBarca wrote:So, is this Draxler to Arsenal thing actually gonna happen this month?

No, please. Was a ghost against Chelsea both matches in the Champions League, however.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:59 am

Is Draxler really that good? From the games I've watched he's not much of a playmaker and he doesn't have the outstanding pace/power either.

Perhaps Wenger wants to convert him into a striker ala RVP and Henry? £40m for a project seems absurd though. Compared to Neymar, Hazard and Gotze who also went for a exorbitant fees at around the same age, they all achieved far more than Draxler has done so far.

Seems like a Lucas type failure in the making.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:13 am

CBarca wrote:So, is this Draxler to Arsenal thing actually gonna happen this month?

No, probably not. Honestly, I'd be surprised if there were any moves bigger than the Matic deal really.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:55 am

Di Marzio wrote:An opportunity in England for Paulinho. In fact, Livorno received an offer from Fulham: two million euro for the loan of the striker. Livorno is evaluating the offer, but they have yet to decide. Arsenal is also very interested in Paulinho, but they have yet to make an offer. Livorno is considering what to do, Paulinho awaits to find out his future.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:31 pm

Milan want Krul. @Mole
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:36 pm

Source?
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:00 pm

Roma interested in Standard Liege defender Opare, according to La Derniere Heure.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:18 pm

Sunderland loanee Fabio Borini has ruled out a permanent move to the club, stating he has his sights on a first-team berth at Liverpool.

The 22-year-old has been at the Stadium of Light since the beginning of September, scoring three goals in 19 appearances in all competitions for the Premier League strugglers.

But, despite being a regular under Gus Poyet, Borini has no intention of remaining on Wearside beyond the end of his current agreement.

"It would be nice to go back there (to Liverpool) as a Premier League player and to have shown them that even in a hard situation I can do well," he said.

"I’ve achieved one of my objectives here at Sunderland of playing every week, but to play for big teams like Liverpool, you don't just need to perform well.

"As a striker you need to score goals. You can perform well, but at the end of the season people count your goals.

"I needed to prove to myself first that I can play here because I’ve never had a long spell playing in England but now I’m getting a long run of games."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:20 pm

No Krul ty, i'll take Santon though.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:22 pm

Saint Etienne starlet Kurt Zouma has revealed he is considering a summer move to Chelsea after receiving a phonecall from Jose Mourinho last month.

Zouma, 19, has established himself as one of the most promising young centre-backs in Europe with a series of impressive performances in Ligue 1 and in various France youth sides.

But he claims he has an agreement with his club which will allow him to move on at the end of the season, and says his contact with Mourinho has made him more favourable towards a switch to Stamford Bridge.

“There was advanced contact last month,” Zouma told L’Equipe. “At the start I thought it was a joke but afterwards I quickly took [Mourinho's] call seriously.

“When a great man like Jose Mourinho calls a little player like Kurt Zouma, it’s nice. It doesn’t happen every day and it’s a big sign of respect and confidence.

“If you tell me to go to Chelsea, I’ll go there immediately! Especially after the call from the coach. It’s given me ideas.

“I’m playing my third season in Ligue 1,” he said. “In June, it will be time to go and see how things happen elsewhere.”

Yet despite the Blues' advances, Zouma insists he is keeping his options open and has not ruled out remaining in his homeland or going elsewhere on the continent.

“Why not a step up in France? For me, Saint-Etienne are already a big club,” he added.

“But after that, the top teams are Paris Saint-Germain and Monaco. It would be a good career plan. Abroad, it’s make or break. But it’s a risk worth taking.

“I won’t necessarily choose according to the league. It will depend on playing time and the state of mind of the coach and the squad.”
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:26 pm

Jeremy Menez has ended speculation surrounding a January move away from Paris Saint-Germain by verbally committing himself to the French champions until the end of the season.

The France international has been afforded just five starts in Ligue 1 this season and had been heavily linked with Serie A leaders Juventus and Premier League outfit Liverpool, both of whom have been actively pursuing wingers.

However, Menez, who had also reportedly attracted the attention of Monaco, insists that he will not be leaving Parc des Princes this month.

"I will remain at Paris until the end of the season," the former Roma ace told reporters. "I am fine here and the officials trust me. I will do my very best.

"I didn't talk with anyone about a winter departure because it was out of the question to leave."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:30 pm

Krul targeted by AC Milan

Newcastle United goalkeeper Tim Krul is still being targeted by AC Milan despite Massimiliano Allegri's exit.

Source: Newcastle Evening Chronicle

Chelsea make Shaw move

Chelsea will make a £21 million bid for Southampton left-back Luke Shaw as Jose Mourinho continues to mould Chelsea to his own taste.

Source: Daily Star

Valencia prepare Nani bid

Valencia are preparing a move for Manchester United winger Nani if Peter Lim completes his takeover of the Spanish club.

Source: Metro

Barcelona join Gundogan race

Borussia Dortmund midfielder Ilkay Gundogan has attracted the interest of Barcelona after previously being linked with Real Madrid and Manchester United.

Source: Bild

Juventus & Inter in Morata battle

Juventus and Inter are battling it out for Alvaro Morata as the youngster has set his sights on a move away from Real Madrid.

Source: La Gazzetta dello Sport

Rennes track Afellay

Stade Rennais are closely monitoring the situation of Ibrahim Afellay at Barcelona as they are looking to add to their ranks this winter.

Source: L'Equipe

Monaco step up Zouma interest

Monaco are keen to sign Saint-Etienne defender Kurt Zouma and have already held talks with his current club over a potential transfer.

Source: L'Equipe

Newcastle cool interest in Siem de Jong & Ince

Newcastle United have cooled their interest in Ajax midfielder Siem de Jong and Blackpool winger Tom Ince.

Source: Newcastle Evening
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:52 pm

Hull's bid for West Brom striker Shane Long accepted, according to West Brom's sporting director.

Last edited by Yohan Modric on Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:55 pm

Mourinho contacted Zouma a month ago, according to L'Equipe.

A phone call from Mourinho? It is true, there was contact a month ago. If I was told to join Chelsea, I would go immediately.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:59 pm

Criscito could return to Serie A, according to his representative.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next