Serie A Round 17 : Atalanta 1-4 Juventus FT

+2
Juventino89
S
6 posters

Go down

Serie A Round 17 : Atalanta 1-4 Juventus  FT Empty Serie A Round 17 : Atalanta 1-4 Juventus FT

Post by S Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:45 pm

Serie A Round 17 : Atalanta 1-4 Juventus  FT Atalanta1-4Serie A Round 17 : Atalanta 1-4 Juventus  FT Icon90X90

Last edited by S on Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:51 pm; edited 7 times in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Serie A Round 17 : Atalanta 1-4 Juventus  FT Empty Re: Serie A Round 17 : Atalanta 1-4 Juventus FT

Post by Juventino89 Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:11 pm

I really hope bouy gets some minutes. Once were 2/3-0 up conte should bring him on. Thats the only thing i dont like about conte. He isn't the greatest at subsitutin
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Serie A Round 17 : Atalanta 1-4 Juventus  FT Empty Re: Serie A Round 17 : Atalanta 1-4 Juventus FT

Post by FilthyLuca Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:09 pm

I think its dangerous to just assume we're going to have a walk in the park. Atalanta is no Sassuolo.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:14 pm

This tie could be a tricky one

Vidal is one yellow away from suspension, and Roma is next. Vidal could very well be the difference between a 2 point lead and an 8 point lead. Assuming Juve and Roma both get the same results this week.

Vidal should be rested, hopefully we can at the very least grind a win out here.

We can't afford to play Vidal tbh, our midfield is better than Romas but with a suspended Vidal and a recently injured Pirlo that's debatable tbh.

I predict a 2-0, probably involving us scoring a 2nd within the last 15 minutes of play.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:08 pm

Juventus named their squad for the trip to Atalanta, missing Andrea Pirlo and Mirko Vucinic.

It kicks off in Bergamo on Sunday at 14.00 GMT

Pirlo and Vucinic are still sidelined by injury problems. Simone Pepe made his first appearance in over a year when Juve beat Avellino in the Coppa Italia on Wednesday, but he is not included in the squad here.

Juventus squad for Atalanta: Buffon, Chiellini, Caceres, Ogbonna, Pogba, Tevez, De Ceglie, Giovinco, Peluso, Llorente, Barzagli, Motta, Bonucci, Padoin, Asamoah, Vidal, Lichtsteiner, Quagliarella, Storari, Isla, Rubinho
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:02 pm

S wrote:Juventus named their squad for the trip to Atalanta, missing Andrea Pirlo and Mirko Vucinic.

It kicks off in Bergamo on Sunday at 14.00 GMT

Pirlo and Vucinic are still sidelined by injury problems. Simone Pepe made his first appearance in over a year when Juve beat Avellino in the Coppa Italia on Wednesday, but he is not included in the squad here.

Juventus squad for Atalanta: Buffon, Chiellini, Caceres, Ogbonna, Pogba, Tevez, De Ceglie, Giovinco, Peluso, Llorente, Barzagli, Motta, Bonucci, Padoin, Asamoah, Vidal, Lichtsteiner, Quagliarella, Storari, Isla, Rubinho
No bouy:'(
I dont get why we need peluso, asa and de ceglie. 2 for one spot should be enough.
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:45 am

Why pepe not included? Why no bouy?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:40 am

^Probably because he's still not match fit.As for Bouy,he is probably only going to be used in the Coppa.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:23 am

https://2img.net/h/oi39.tinypic.com/29lfw5s.jpg
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:51 am

Bouy will leave if doesn't play
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:36 am

Ofcourse he should.It doesnt make sense having a youngster as just a Coppa sub.

Marrone left this summer.Bouy will likely leave by the end of the season.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:48 pm

A pretty slow start culminated into a very resounding finish.Very good game in the end,couldnt have asked for more.

Pogba played in the B2B role and have to say it suits way better than the DM role.Marchisio playing the holding role helped Vidal and Pogba to orchestrate the attacking moves and truth be told this setup suits us much better.

Tevez as usual coming up with the goods and Llorente although he had a pretty bad first half with a lot of bad touches improved in the 2nd and was decisive in the end with a goal and a really nice layoff to Pogba for the goal.

And i'd also hope Chiellini has less off the ball.He is just terrible in possession and he leaves a big gap at the back by making those pointless forward runs.It reminds me of Lucio who used to the same and it ended up in the team getting caught out the back.I hope Conte can tell him to curb this.

Man of the match ,i'll give it to Pogba today.Dominant in the B2B role and i think he should've had another goal.When he stepped up in the 2nd half,team started to play much better.Glad to have this beast with us.

Anyways nice win and looking forward to the next game.Forza Juve !
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:03 pm

S wrote:A pretty slow start culminated into a very resounding finish.Very good game in the end,couldnt have asked for more.

Pogba played in the B2B role and have to say it suits way better than the DM role.Marchisio playing the holding role helped Vidal and Pogba to orchestrate the attacking moves and truth be told this setup suits us much better.

Tevez as usual coming up with the goods and Llorente although he had a pretty bad first half with a lot of bad touches improved in the 2nd and was decisive in the end with a goal and a really nice layoff to Pogba for the goal.

And i'd also hope Chiellini has less off the ball.He is just terrible in possession and he leaves a big gap at the back by making those pointless forward runs.It reminds me of Lucio who used to the same and it ended up in the team getting caught out the back.I hope Conte can tell him to curb this.

Man of the match ,i'll give it to Pogba today.Dominant in the B2B role and i think he should've had another goal.When he stepped up in the 2nd half,team started to play much better.Glad to have this beast with us.

Anyways nice win and looking forward to the next game.Forza Juve !

I wouldn't give it to Pogba we conceded from his mistake in the first half he was reckless he received yellow card , was yelling at the reff made a lot of bad passes and touches.... same as Llorente he had a very different second half.

Tevez was driving the opponents crazy maybe him for MoM. Btw Marchisio is great in that DLP role
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:10 pm

He overcame that mistake with a pretty dominant display in the 2nd half.I think he was the driving force in us stepping up the gear in the second half so i give it to him.

Tevez was a bit subdued in the 2nd half i thought.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:24 pm

S wrote:He overcame that mistake with a pretty dominant display in the 2nd half.I think he was the driving force in us stepping up the gear in the second half so i give it to him.

I think the whole team took different approach in the second half it wasn't Pogba effect but whole team stepped up
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:28 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
S wrote:He overcame that mistake with a pretty dominant display in the 2nd half.I think he was the driving force in us stepping up the gear in the second half so i give it to him.

I think the whole team took different approach in the second half it wasn't Pogba effect but whole team stepped up

Yes but he was decisive in the 2nd half ,as was his goal in the end.Overall great game from him.Lets stop nitpicking at the small things.His positives far outweighed the negatives(which honestly werent too many) today.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:40 pm

S wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Yes but he was decisive in the 2nd half ,as was his goal in the end.Overall great game from him.Lets stop nitpicking at the small things.His positives far outweighed the negatives(which honestly werent too many) today.
Maybe, tbh I hate when we allow goal because of that kind of a mistake from a player of his class that for me is a big thing but ok. I would nominate Llorente for MoM. He out muscled that CB' and assisted Pogba for that goal which was the important goal for lead and than he scored the 3rd.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:45 pm

Nah Llorente was truely awful 1st half, 2nd half he finally contributed but his general play was attrocious

Pogba MOTM for me, there was a degree of luck in Atalantas goal tbh. Pogba was everywhere for us and eventually pulled us back into the lead.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum