Juventude
Cotes
Tomwin Lannister
pedrosom
DeviAngel
34 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

- Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -  - Page 20 Empty Re: - Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:32 am

[img]- Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -  - Page 20 6dr18p[/img]

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -  - Page 20 Empty Re: - Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:54 am

What does this say?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:19 am

GIGItheBest wrote:What does this say?

That Conte had already accepted to be Milan's coach in June....

IF Inzaghi loses against Lazio he is a goner according to DiMario and Montela and Conte are the main targets.

After all this club did for him especially during that 'fixing games' scandal, and in the first storm the club had he left. All other theories about Pogba,Vidal have fallen in water....

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:28 pm

He already accepted in june (aveva già accettato a giugno) was refered to whether the Italian Federation is willing to allow him to have a double club.

I highly doubt Conte is going to accept that role because:
1)He's a Juventus legend
2)The Milan's job is one of the worst right now, for every coach in the world. Limited power to change things and first one to be scapegoated if things don't go well
3)He wants a top and established team, he already went through the small club or big club that is having a crisis and in need to resurge phase. If he's going to coach somewhere he's going to coach PSG.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:04 pm

Katy Perry wrote:He already accepted in june (aveva già accettato a giugno) was refered to whether the Italian Federation is willing to allow him to have a double club.

I highly doubt Conte is going to accept that role because:
1)He's a Juventus legend
2)The Milan's job is one of the worst right now, for every coach in the world. Limited power to change things and first one to be scapegoated if things don't go well
3)He wants a top and established team, he already went through the small club or big club that is having a crisis and in need to resurge phase. If he's going to coach somewhere he's going to coach PSG.

Nope Katy, he didn't accept in June he distanced himself from the NT spot as a coach. All reports say that he accepted the Milan role in June, from his wife to his best friend even Nedved was spotted saying that to a reporter.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:32 pm

nedved and his wife said it? Yeah its ok, now that he quot juve in the worst possible time, its ok if he coaches another italian team. He dgaf.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:53 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

IF Inzaghi loses against Lazio he is a goner according to DiMario and Montela and Conte are the main targets.

After all this club did for him especially during that 'fixing games' scandal, and in the first storm the club had he left. All other theories about Pogba,Vidal have fallen in water....

What do you mean by this? And I kind of a agree with Katy about the fact that he won't coach AC Milan.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:35 pm

Gigi, are you mad?!?! He left juve at a tough momment! He wants a new challenge and would of course take that job!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:05 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

What do you mean by this? And I kind of a agree with Katy about the fact that he won't coach AC Milan.

well reports, media, 'experts' said he left because we are going to sell Pogba and Vidal.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:32 am

DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

well reports, media, 'experts' said he left because we are going to sell Pogba and Vidal.

Nah, i think he wanted to sell one of them...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:20 am

salmano9 wrote:Gigi, are you mad?!?! He left juve at a tough momment! He wants a new challenge and would of course take that job!

What do you mean of course he'll take that job. He coached and played for Juve, and he left the Serie A champions so he can later go on to coach AC Milan? I mean it's not impossible, but I doubt it. Not saying they're shit, but they haven't been playing well these past two seasons.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:21 am

GIGItheBest wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Gigi, are you mad?!?! He left juve at a tough momment! He wants a new challenge and would of course take that job!

What do you mean of course he'll take that job. He coached and played for Juve, and he left the Serie A champions so he can later go on to coach AC Milan? I mean it's not impossible, but I doubt it. Not saying they're shit, but they haven't been playing well these past two seasons.

Unless you were being sarcastic that is.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:21 am

No, I was not.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:34 pm

His fate will be decided tomorrow. I hope that he quits...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:28 pm

salmano9 wrote:His fate will be decided tomorrow. I hope that he quits...

Something that doesn't affect us at all.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:46 pm

Actually it does.... Cuz he may be Milan coach next season if he quits... Hmmm
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:52 am

salmano9 wrote:Actually it does.... Cuz he may be Milan coach next season if he quits... Hmmm

And how would that affect us? Our club should look after its own interest, watch over our transfer targets, supply our coach and improve our team. As long as we are looking at our competition we lose. I don't care what Conte does, tbh I started disliking him long time ago.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:26 am

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Actually it does.... Cuz he may be Milan coach next season if he quits... Hmmm

And how would that affect us? Our club should look after its own interest, watch over our transfer targets, supply our coach and improve our team. As long as we are looking at our competition we lose. I don't care what Conte does, tbh I started disliking him long time ago.

if he joins Milan, I think that the competition in Serie A wouls be so much higher.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:35 am

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

if he joins Milan, I think that the competition in Serie A wouls be so much higher.

I don't care tbh, Allegri managed to always give him a fight with 2 weaker squad and I am sure he will do that even now with this squad. I simply don't care, I thank him for everything done here as coach and as player he is a legend but I dislike him.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:34 am

He is facing charges for sporting fraud so yeah, don't think he will go to Milan.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:51 pm

Conte: ‘Juventus deserve Scudetto’

Antonio Conte says Juventus ‘deserve’ a fourth consecutive Scudetto, and admits he misses working on a daily basis.

Conte left the Bianconeri this summer to take over as Italy CT, and his old side are once again proving dominant in Serie A, with the opportunity to go 11 points clear by beating Sassuolo tonight.

The Azzurri boss picked up the Panchina d’Oro today as the best Coach from last season, and spoke about his old side.

“This [the Panchina d’Oro] is a deserved prize for getting 102 points,” Conte said.

“Thank you so much, this means a lot because it comes from my colleagues.

“I want to thank my staff. Behind our work, there’s always the great staff. I’m very emotional.

“Now the dream is to do well with the national team, even if I miss working every day.

“Juve are proving they still deserve the title, they’re the strongest.

“It would be a nicer competition if there was more of a fight.”

The former Bari Coach also spoke briefly about the situation at Parma, saying he hopes lessons will be learned.

“I’m feel very sorry, I hope this doesn’t happen again in the future. We have to learn from this situation.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:06 pm

Conte: ‘I’d be 20 points clear’

Antonio Conte says his Juventus side would have been 20 points clear of the chasing pack by this stage of the season.

The Italy CT guided the Bianconeri to three successive Scudetti before leaving to take over the Azzurri, and was awarded the Panchina d’Oro today.

Expanding on earlier comments about the competitiveness of Serie A, the former Bari Coach offered a withering assessment of Massimiliano Allegri’s side.

“If this Juventus had the same ruthlessness as mine, they’d have a 20 point lead,” ANSA reports Conte as saying.

“[but] Juventus deserve this lead, they’re proving they have something more than the others.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:49 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Conte: ‘I’d be 20 points clear’

Antonio Conte says his Juventus side would have been 20 points clear of the chasing pack by this stage of the season.

The Italy CT guided the Bianconeri to three successive Scudetti before leaving to take over the Azzurri, and was awarded the Panchina d’Oro today.

Expanding on earlier comments about the competitiveness of Serie A, the former Bari Coach offered a withering assessment of Massimiliano Allegri’s side.

“If this Juventus had the same ruthlessness as mine, they’d have a 20 point lead,” ANSA reports Conte as saying.

“[but] Juventus deserve this lead, they’re proving they have something more than the others.”

Arrogance.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:04 pm

Conte praises Juventus

Antonio Conte has praised his former side Juventus, and believes they can achieve ‘something extraordinary’ in Europe.

The Bianconeri have advanced to the Quarter Finals of the Champions League, where they will face Monaco for a place in the semis, as well as being 14 points clear in Serie A.

The Italy CT left the Turin side in the summer to take over the Azzurri, but praises the club for their achievements this term.

“Juventus have shown themselves to be stronger in every respect,” Conte said in a Press conference ahead of his Italy side’s match with Bulgaria.

“The others, for one reason or another, have had some problems this year. Second, third and fourth are all close, it’s a good battle.

“Juventus have done something extraordinary this year, and it wasn’t easy after three successful seasons.

“Credit must go to the players, the club and the Coach [Max Allegri].

“This year they’re doing great things in Europe, they can progress and do something extraordinary.”

Napoli and Fiorentina are also still involved in European competition, and Conte believes that can only be a good thing.

“We have to be happy. I’m optimistic, as other countries have started to falter, like England.

“This should make us happy, and we hope that these teams can go as far as possible, because it gives prestige to our League.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:47 pm

Conte: 'Don't use past against me!'

Azzurri Coach Antonio Conte lashes back at his critics, saying his teams 'don't work hard, they work well'.

The Italian expedition to play against Bulgaria on Saturday did not start on the right foot, with midfielder Claudio Marchisio picking up an injury that could keep him sidelined for six months, and the inevitable fury of the Juventus supporters.

“I'm bothered by those who try to use my past against me,” said the former Juventus Coach in today's Press conference.

“But I don't mind the controversy, I've always lived in it. Professor [Enrico] Castellacci already explained everything [about the injury]."

Fiat Group President John Elkann was among the most prominent critics, publicly asking why the national team forced players to work so hard.

“I wonder why Elkann didn't ask me that when I was at Juventus? We don't work 'hard', we work well.

“Marchisio is an important player for us, but he'll be replaced aptly by [Andrea] Bertolacci, who will play in his stead.

“His injury was absurd and inexplicable. He hurt himself while warming up, running without the ball."

Professor Castellacci, also present at the conference, made a statement to clarify the circumstances in which the player hurt himself.

“We're doing some exams to quantify the injury,” he said.

“It's a shame because it happened in a paradoxical manner, when the training still had to begin.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:16 am

Conte reconsiders Italy job?

Antonio Conte is reportedly reconsidering his Italy status after a furious row with Juventus over Claudio Marchisio.

The Coach was already rumoured to be having second thoughts about his job with the Azzurri two months ago when his request for a team get-together was rejected by Juventus and Roma.

On Friday controversy erupted when Marchisio sustained what at first seemed to be a very serious knee ligament injury in training with the Azzurri.

They take on Bulgaria tonight in a crunch Euro 2016 qualifier.

Juventus patron John Elkann complained Conte worked the players too hard and then doubled down on the insults.

“Conte used to be a Coach in Turin, but in the national team he's just a cherry-picker. Those are two different jobs. Perhaps he'd like to be remembered as the cherry-picker with the highest number of injuries.”

Conte was furious and in a Press conference said he was “bothered by those who try to use my past against me.

“I wonder why Elkann didn’t ask me that when I was at Juventus? We don’t work ‘hard,’ we work well.”

Now it’s reported that Conte walked out of a contracted interview with Rai Sport after he was asked whether the Marchisio injury was worse for Juve or Italy.

This controversy has naturally raised doubts as to whether Conte will continue on the Italy bench.

Lazio President – and FIGC counsellor – Claudio Lotito flew in to Sofia this morning to join Federation President Carlo Tavecchio in crisis talks with the Coach.

such a cry baby
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next