DeviAngel
Juventino89
25 posters

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

- | Juventus Arena | -  - Page 19 Empty Re: - | Juventus Arena | -

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:51 am

Gattuso: ‘Juventus can win CL’

Former Milan midfielder Gennaro Gattuso says Juventus can win the Champions Leaugue - but they’ll need some luck.

Gattuso has history with Europe’s premier club competition, having won it twice with the Rossoneri, and has given his assessment of the Old Lady’s chances.

“[Coach Massimiliano] Allegri has grown a lot, he’s calm and he never moans,” Gattuso explained to 'Radio Anch'io Sport.

“The secret, however, is the Juventus players. They want to show that they’re strong, even without Conte, so they’re being a bit more ruthless because of that too.

“Juventus can win the Champions League, but they’ll need a bit of luck too. I know that well, we [Milan] won against Ajax [in 2003] with a goal in the 94th minute.

“They should be wary of Monaco, they shouldn’t be underestimated as they beat an in-form Arsenal.”

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:11 pm

'Juventus could bankrupt FIGC'
By Football Italia staff

Federation President Carlo Tavecchio discusses Juventus’ Calciopoli lawsuit - ‘the FIGC would go bankrupt’.

The final verdicts in the long running scandal were handed down by the criminal courts last week, with former Juventus directors Luciano Moggi and Antonio Giraudo acquitted on some charges, but not others.

The club is seeking €443m in damages from the Federation in a civil trial, citing loss of income, loss of players and damage to reputation for a scandal in which they believe they were unfairly singled out.

“I’ve always had great respect and affection for Turin,” Tavecchio told Tuttosport, a newspaper based in the city.

“Turin is also where the Federation was born [in 1898]. I supported Inter… well I no longer cheer for them but you know… however, I’ve always had a soft spot for Torino, for their history and tradition.

“Also, I was one of the few Inter fans who weren’t offended when Juve won.

“The thing that troubled me, though not personally, is the civil trial by Juventus, claiming €443m. How can that not be a problem?

“How can you go to lunch with someone, meanwhile they’re claiming €443m in damages from you? I don’t know how my predecessors did it.

“Every time I’ve met with [Juventus President Andrea] Agnelli he’s shown himself to be open to things, but we never went into details.

“We waited for the judgement of all levels of the Calciopoli courts. As for the liability action, Juventus have no chance after the Supreme Court ruling.

“The matter is closed. For other things, we’ll have to see.

“Other teams phoned the referees? It’s one thing to make calls to protest, it’s another to call to make agreements. The judgements are very clear.

“You can say that these things have been refuted in criminal law, but in sports it’s another thing. I have thought of everything and more regarding calls to the referees.

“The analysis by the Supreme Court shows that there were deliberate actions by the two Juventus directors.

“We don’t know the motivations [of the court for its decisions]? Sure, but in the meantime there have been convictions… or rather the statute of limitations came into effect, but the offence took place, from what I've read…

“I repeat, two directors from Juve, not from [amateur team] Bordighera.

“I’m not trying to block anything, what interests me now is the question of instability. The FIGC would go bankrupt if we gave Juventus that €443m.

“I’d rather just shake hands with Juve and tell everyone to tone it down, but I can’t do that. The FIGC has a dignity which we must get back.

“We’re servants to everyone, but slaves to no-one.

“Even Juventus have an interest [in the FIGC], with their players being in the national team, to set one party apart from everyone is useless.

“We just have to get rid of the claim for damages, then there’s nothing stopping us evaluating the rules and arguments that Juve believe should be evaluated.

“We are the first to understand that when you win a title on the field you have a right to it. The pre-Calciopoli Juventus did not need to win in court.

“[But] I have only one goal, to find an agreement with Juventus on the matter of the appeal [for damages]. Don’t put the cart before the horse.

“The big battle is the litigation, not the Scudetti.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:15 pm

Allegri set for Juventus renewal

Massimiliano Allegri and Claudio Marchisio are both reportedly set for new contracts at Juventus when the season ends.

The Old Lady are 14 points clear at the top of Serie A, and are still competing in both the Champions League and Coppa Italia.

The ownership of the Turin giants has clearly been impressed by this campaign, with SportMediaset reporting that Allegri will be handed a one year contract extension.

The former Milan boss’s current deal expires in June of 2016, and the news outlet reports that he will now stay until the end of the following season.

Marchisio, meanwhile, will be tied to the club until 2019, effectively ensuring that he’ll end his career in Bianconero.

The 29-year-old is a product of the Juventus youth system, and has made almost 300 appearances for the club since making his debut in 2006.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:19 pm

DeviAngel wrote:'Juventus could bankrupt FIGC'
By Football Italia staff

Federation President Carlo Tavecchio discusses Juventus’ Calciopoli lawsuit - ‘the FIGC would go bankrupt’.

The final verdicts in the long running scandal were handed down by the criminal courts last week, with former Juventus directors Luciano Moggi and Antonio Giraudo acquitted on some charges, but not others.

The club is seeking €443m in damages from the Federation in a civil trial, citing loss of income, loss of players and damage to reputation for a scandal in which they believe they were unfairly singled out.

“I’ve always had great respect and affection for Turin,” Tavecchio told Tuttosport, a newspaper based in the city.

“Turin is also where the Federation was born [in 1898]. I supported Inter… well I no longer cheer for them but you know… however, I’ve always had a soft spot for Torino, for their history and tradition.

“Also, I was one of the few Inter fans who weren’t offended when Juve won.

“The thing that troubled me, though not personally, is the civil trial by Juventus, claiming €443m. How can that not be a problem?

“How can you go to lunch with someone, meanwhile they’re claiming €443m in damages from you? I don’t know how my predecessors did it.

“Every time I’ve met with [Juventus President Andrea] Agnelli he’s shown himself to be open to things, but we never went into details.

“We waited for the judgement of all levels of the Calciopoli courts. As for the liability action, Juventus have no chance after the Supreme Court ruling.

“The matter is closed. For other things, we’ll have to see.

“Other teams phoned the referees? It’s one thing to make calls to protest, it’s another to call to make agreements. The judgements are very clear.

“You can say that these things have been refuted in criminal law, but in sports it’s another thing. I have thought of everything and more regarding calls to the referees.

“The analysis by the Supreme Court shows that there were deliberate actions by the two Juventus directors.

“We don’t know the motivations [of the court for its decisions]? Sure, but in the meantime there have been convictions… or rather the statute of limitations came into effect, but the offence took place, from what I've read…

“I repeat, two directors from Juve, not from [amateur team] Bordighera.

“I’m not trying to block anything, what interests me now is the question of instability. The FIGC would go bankrupt if we gave Juventus that €443m.

“I’d rather just shake hands with Juve and tell everyone to tone it down, but I can’t do that. The FIGC has a dignity which we must get back.

“We’re servants to everyone, but slaves to no-one.

“Even Juventus have an interest [in the FIGC], with their players being in the national team, to set one party apart from everyone is useless.

“We just have to get rid of the claim for damages, then there’s nothing stopping us evaluating the rules and arguments that Juve believe should be evaluated.

“We are the first to understand that when you win a title on the field you have a right to it. The pre-Calciopoli Juventus did not need to win in court.

“[But] I have only one goal, to find an agreement with Juventus on the matter of the appeal [for damages]. Don’t put the cart before the horse.

“The big battle is the litigation, not the Scudetti.”

Tavecchio is clearly scared. He doesn't want us to get the money lol... Is he saying that he will do his best to stop us from getting it? Maybe they didn't show that moggi is completely innocent so that they would make it harder for us to get the money...???
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:46 pm

juve fans in stadium >>> national team fans
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:31 pm

16:19 - TEVEZ AGAINST MONACO THERE WILL - For the match against Monaco, Carlitos Tevez will be 100%. For the challenge of Champions would also include Andrea Pirlo but will be on the bench. In campipnato, however, there will be turn-over

15:43 - BARZAGLI AGAINST PARMA SHOULD NOT BE THERE - Andrea Barzagli, in the match against Parma, there should not be. The number 15 Juventus should be, instead, for the Champions. Andrea Pirlo should be available for the match against Monaco. Tevez, however, is fine, but with Parma will not be risked. Then in the attack could be the couple Coman-Matri or more French with Llorente. Among the holders Saturday should be Padoin, but also to Ogbonna. In midfield will be confirmed Marchisio. However against Parma, Allegri should make many changes just ahead of the Champions.

15:08 - TACTICAL TRAINING - Juventus, via its website, has provided the details of today's meeting: "The preparation of the match against Parma came alive: this morning Juve has found itself in Vinovo and after yesterday following players in Florence had enjoyed a day off, the group came back together. After heating and athletic part, the team worked on tactics and movements to be replicated at the Tardini. Tomorrow Allegri man bangs the final details during session scheduled in the afternoon. Before driving his men on the field, the technician will meet journalists at the press conference. The event is scheduled for 12:00 at the Media Center in Vinovo. "read on Juventus.com.

13:42 - TRAINING COMPLETED - Juventus have completed the training for the race against Parma. Saturday should be rested Andrea Barzagli but should be available for the Champions.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:56 pm

Our BBC? Barzagli Bonnuci Chiellini Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:29 pm

Marotta set for Juventus renewal
Contract extensions for the likes of Giuseppe Marotta and Fabio Paratici will be confirmed by Juventus next week.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon May 11, 2015 6:30 pm

Guys, juventuz is really an amazing place to look at rhe history of juve news from the 2000s. I have been looking at it and all rhe genius transfers moggi was doing. And all the rumors too... I was surprised by what I saw...

Their were reports linking us too Diego ribas from 2003 when he was playing with santos, people talking about tevez being world class when he was in the south american leagues. And that we should get him... And most surprisingly people saying in 2004:

We shouls buy zlatan and GILA who have more ambition than tevez.

Also, when Conte left in 2004, many people were like: he will come back one day as a coach...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon May 11, 2015 6:31 pm

I really wish that I have joined them a time earlier, not to say that this place isn't awesome. However, they are mostly active and more relaxed and unite than here... I see why devi is posting there quite often.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:25 pm

- | Juventus Arena | -  - Page 19 11892209_1041987159159543_5614581476759873515_n
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:52 pm

http://swissramble.blogspot.com/2015/08/juventus-from-whisper-to-scream.html

great article about our finance
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:44 am

Today is the anniversary of the first Scudetto won under the Juventus-Agnelli partnership in 1926.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:37 am

Devi asked to inform you directly in the Juve section as well, so I simply repost his post from the General section here, so that people who don't visit the GenSec regularly know, too:
DeviAngel wrote:Guys I am sorry to inform you so late, I had a surgery three days ago, my gf is writing this post. I wanted to inform you but I couldn't. I really really miss you all. [...] I'll be back in a week.

Love you and miss you guys and ladies Very Happy :wub:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:39 pm

rwo power wrote:Devi asked to inform you directly in the Juve section as well, so I simply repost his post from the General section here, so that people who don't visit the GenSec regularly know, too:
DeviAngel wrote:Guys I am sorry to inform you so late, I had a surgery three days ago, my gf is writing this post. I wanted to inform you but I couldn't. I really really miss you all. [...] I'll be back in a week.

Love you and miss you guys and ladies Very Happy :wub:

Awww so cute Smile thanks!! Get well soon :*
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:53 am

Get well soon Devi.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:40 pm

Great tactical analyze of this new tactic that Allegri made up, modified Zona Mista

http://www.vecchiasignora.com/topic/291652-il-modulo-misto-di-allegri-in-cui-sembra-di-rivedere-i-vecchi-ruoli-dall1-all11-un-esempio-di-duttilita/
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:17 am

DeviAngel wrote:Great tactical analyze of this new tactic that Allegri made up, modified Zona Mista

http://www.vecchiasignora.com/topic/291652-il-modulo-misto-di-allegri-in-cui-sembra-di-rivedere-i-vecchi-ruoli-dall1-all11-un-esempio-di-duttilita/

I think all the TOP clubs uses a team that can switch to 3-5-2 formation

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:18 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Great tactical analyze of this new tactic that Allegri made up, modified Zona Mista

Yep I realized that. I think this is the modern catennacio maybe?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:39 am

salmano9 wrote:
lucianomoggi wrote:

Yep I realized that. I think this is the modern catennacio maybe?

I think CATENNANCIO is an ITALIAN DEFENSIVE SYSTEM, which uses the MIDFIELDERS behind the ball so instead of defending with 4 men in the back, italians also uses 4 midfielders behind the ball which somehow it makes it 8 DEFENDERS,
chained, COVERING each-other,

when I said all the TOP CLUBS uses a formation which can SWITCH to 3-5-2 it is about ATTACKING when you have BALL POSSESSION for example on this PICTURE

- | Juventus Arena | -  - Page 19 Zouna_mista

on that PICTURE you have EXACTLY the SAME SYSTEM that REAL MADRID has used with MOURINHO ;

---------------- BENZEMA - CF -------------
-- C RONALDO SS --------------------------
----------------- OZIL AM -------- DI MARIA LM
---------- ALONSO -- KHEDIRA ---------------
MARCELO WB ------------------------------
--------- RAMOS -- PEPE ----- ARBELOA ------
------------------ CASILAS -------------------

and it is also EXACTLY the same we using with ALEGRI

------------------- MORATA CF -----------------
-------- DYBALA SS -----------------------------
------------------- POGBA AM -------- CUADRADO LW
----------- HERNANES -- KHEDIRA -------------
EVRA LW ---------------------------------------
--------- CHIELLINI - BONUCI - BARZAGLI -----
---------------------- BUFFON -------------------

if you compare this with CONTE formation ?

---------------- MATRI CF ----------------
------------------------- VUCINIC SS --------
ASAMOAH LW ---- VIDAL AM ---------------
--------------- PIRLO - MARCHISIO ---------
---------------------------------------- RW LICHTAINER
------- CHIELLINI - BONUCI - BARZAGLI
--------------------- BUFFON -----------------

BARCELONA under GUARDIOLA ?

------------ VILLA CF --- MESSI SS ----------
PEDRO LW ------ INIESTA -------------------
------------- XAVI -- BUSQUETS --------------
------------------------------------------ RW ALVESH
--------- ABIDAL - PIQUE --- POYOL -----------
--------------------- GK ------------------------

MOURINHO - INTER

------------- ETO ---- MILITO ----------------
PANDEV LW ---- SNIDER ----------------------
------------- ZANETI - CAMBIASO -------------
---------------------------------------- MAICON RW
------ CHIVU --- SAMUEL --- LUCIO -----------

so if you think about it, most of the times it is a formation that can SWITCHES easy to a 3-5-2 if the coach wants

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:48 pm

Will sturaro be better or will he stay like this and end up like nocerino, an average midfielder?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:07 pm

Allegri: ‘Juve lost their spirit’
by Football Italia

Juventus ‘lost their spirit’ at the end of last season after ‘a tremendous expense of physical and mental energy’, says Massimiliano Allegri.

The Bianconeri were beaten by Barcelona in the Champions League final, but completed a league and cup double in Italy.

However, they started sluggishly this season and Allegri has pointed to the reasons that he believes the club hit such a slump on the back of a successful campaign.

“Regardless of injuries, the arrival of new players and sales, after the great season last year and victory in the Supercoppa in August an environment was created in which it appeared that Juventus had to win every game 3-0,” he said to El Pais.

“I said after a friendly in the summer: I don’t like the vibe you’re giving. Juventus must fight, suffer and run to win games.

“And we lost this spirit. After four years in which Juventus won everything, a drop in pressure is physiological.

“Last year was a season with a tremendous expense of physical and mental energy.

“In those moments you don’t notice because you live in the wake of the enthusiasm, but for the first time since I’ve been coaching, after the final in Berlin, I turned off the phone and I left football for a month. So for me as well it was difficult to start again.

"I've always said that the group was heterogeneous but not homogeneous. We're still trying to be a homogenous group.

“The players have to acclimatise, get acquainted with the situation, get used to the pressure, and find the best physical and mental form.”
===
I completely agree. What he says makes sense...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:44 am

salmano9 wrote:Will sturaro be better or will he stay like this and end up like nocerino, an average midfielder?

the problem is if players what we have can win us SERIE A or not? on the past it was more difficult to win against INTER and MILANO

you would have to think really critical about players that you choose to integrate on the team,

today it doesn't seem to be extreme pressure so I would experiment with LEMINA and STURARO

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:46 am

salmano9 wrote:Will sturaro be better or will he stay like this and end up like nocerino, an average midfielder?

Sturaro returned to his 'normal' self in the last 3 games, he is beast especially in defense, reminds so much of Gatusso.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:13 am

DeviAngel wrote:

Sturaro returned to his 'normal' self in the last 3 games, he is beast especially in defense, reminds so much of Gatusso.

Yeaaah, I love his fighting spirit. Why doesn't hebplay in the regista role though? Is it because regista players need to have some creativity?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19