Morata hatrick, Coman, Giovinco, Romulo

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Arena | -  - Page 13 Empty Re: - | Juventus Arena | -

Post by salmano9 Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:12 pm

Morata: Juve a family

Alvaro Morata shares some of his early experiences at Juventus, including the ‘incredible’ moment he met Gianluigi Buffon.

The Spanish forward’s acclimatisation to life in Turin has been swift, in no part due to the support he has received from his teammates.

“It was incredible moment [when I met Buffon],” Morata has told Marca. “To play and share the dressing room with him is a privilege.

“I took his shirt at the Bernabeu, and he was the first one here to give me advice.”

Morata stands alongside compatriot Fernando Llorente in competition for places with the Bianconeri.

“In Spain, I was made ​​ball boy during a match Llorente played in. I also have his shirt hanging in my living room. He is a great player and a great person.

“I’ve been lucky enough to meet someone like Fernando and apart from admiring him as a player, he has helped me in everything and taken care of me.

“He brings me to training and drives me, tells me where to eat or shop. We share a room when we’re away. He’s a great guy. He also gives me Italian lessons! I can’t ask for any more.

“The truth is almost everyone has taken me home after training. One of them even took me to the dentist. These players are a family.

“I immediately think of [Roberto] Pereyra, [Kwadwo] Asamoah, [Andrea] Barzagli, [Giorgio] Chiellini…

“I live in the centre of Turin, the people are very polite. I like going out with my dog. [Pogba and I] speak often, we have many friends in common, such as [Raphael] Varane.”
Morata then reflected on the legacies left by two of the Bianconeri’s most famous No 9s and admitted that he would love to follow in their footsteps.

“I just have to work, work and work. [The No 9 shirt] is a great motivation. If I think about [previous Juventus No 9s, Zlatan] Ibrahimovic and [Filippo] Inzaghi, I can’t help but want to improve,” he continued.

“I am grateful to Real Madrid. I had a wonderful eight years there, but now I am happy in this new stage of my career.

“Juve were persistent in their attempts to sign me, and I just want to help them win more trophies.”
======
I love these words. Our 2 Spanish players are the nicest ever.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:14 pm

Vidal included in juve squad

Max Allegri has named a 23-man squad for Juventus’ Week 3 trip to Milan and includes Arturo Vidal in the party.

The Chilean has missed the Bianconeri’s last two games with a thigh complaint picked up during the last international break, but has been training recently with a view to involvement this weekend.

On from Allegri hinting at optimism on the 27-year-old’s condition, he has included him in a 23-man squad for tomorrow’s match at San Siro.

There is no place, however, for Andrea Barzagli or Andrea Pirlo, who continue their recovery work on respective injuries.

Juventus squad to face Milan: Buffon, Storari, Rubinho, Chiellini, Caceres, Ogbonna, Bonucci, Lichtsteiner, Evra, Romulo, Pogba, Pepe, Marchisio, Padoin, Asamoah, Vidal, Pereira, Mattiello, Morata, Tevez, Coman, Giovinco, Llorente
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:14 pm

Juventus Coach Max Allegri insists his victory at San Siro was “not revenge” against the Milan side that sacked him.

“I think it was a good game. Milan defended, we created several scoring opportunities and ran some risks on the counter-attack, but overall we controlled the match pretty well,” he told Sky Sport Italia after a 1-0 result.

“We are on a journey and will improve as time goes on. There are still things to fix and do better on, but the players mainly controlled the ball well after taking the lead and I liked their attitude.

“We barely ran any risks and that is an important thing to note.”

It was Allegri’s return to San Siro for the first time since Milan fired him in February.

“After three and a half years at Milan sharing emotions, intense moments and victories, it would’ve been impossible to consider this a normal game.

“Having said that, it was absolutely not a chance for revenge. I am now a Juventus Coach. We lost a Scudetto here at Milan when battling with Juventus and despite selling players like Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva we still achieved some important results.

“Milan was an important step in my career and I am still very fond of this club. Now I am at Juventus and I am focused on winning with Juventus.

“I consider myself very fortunate and proud of my career, as not everyone has been Coach of both Milan and Juventus.”

Allegri was asked about the new deeper Carlos Tevez role and had advice for Paul Pogba.

“De Jong was almost man-marking Tevez, so I told him to go a little wider to create space for Pereyra to run into. At the start of the second half Carlitos took that a bit too literally. We tried to go around De Jong and not leave Milan with many reference points.

“I get very angry with Pogba, as he has extraordinary potential and not all of it has been expressed. He’s only 21 and has time, but can do so much more.”
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:02 am

Is there any way we can improve our stadium capacity and looks wise? Just wondering, I would love for it to look nicer than it already is. I want it to be one of the top stadiums in the world.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:35 am

GIGItheBest wrote:Is there any way we can improve our stadium capacity and looks wise? Just wondering, I would love for it to look nicer than it already is. I want it to be one of the top stadiums in the world.

I think it is possible to make it bigger and add more seats, probably till 60k seats.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:07 pm

Bonucci 'punched' by mental coach

Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci is fired up by getting insulted in the dark and punched in the stomach, said his mental coach.

The Italy and Juve centre-back has for years been working with personal motivator Alberto Ferrarini, who also worked with Alberto Gilardino and Francesco Toldo in the past.

“Over the years I took Bonucci into my basement. Underground. In the dark,” wrote Ferrarini on Facebook.

“There, with a tone anything but kind or sweet, I offended him in every way possible. I judged him. I insulted him.

“If he made even the slightest attempt to glance at me, he’d receive a punch straight to the stomach.

“The objective? To win over judgement, so Leo would always be focused and ignore everything else around him. That’s how I started making him into a soldier.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:56 am

Just wondering, does anyone think we could maybe switch to a 4-3-1-2 with Pereyra as the trequartista? Also, do you think Allegri will bench Marchisio when Pirlo comes back?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:05 am

I don't think that we will change formation soon, cuz we are already dominating with the 352. Pirlo? Very interesting question tbh
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:17 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Just wondering, does anyone think we could maybe switch to a 4-3-1-2 with Pereyra as the trequartista? Also, do you think Allegri will bench Marchisio when Pirlo comes back?

We had the players on the second half against Atletico and I didn't saw any formation change.
After Caceres left Pereyra took Vidal's role and Licht acted like a CB on Caceres position if I'm not wrong.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:15 pm

Tacchinardi: Juve impressed me

Alessio Tacchinardi liked what he saw from Juventus at Atletico Madrid and backs the team’s strength in the Champions League.

The Bianconeri were frustrated in the Spanish capital and came away with a 1-0 defeat from the second round of Champions League group stage action last night.

Whilst scrutiny has fallen on the fact the team were defeated, one of their former midfield men sees the positive.

“I am on Allegri’s side, as I liked the team that I saw at the Calderon,” Tacchinardi, who won the 1996 Champions League with the Old Lady, has told Tuttomercatoweb.

“Atletico are very good at not allowing their opponents to play, instead making the most of their defensive strength.

“Criticism is often determined by the result, but I think that the development of the game itself has to be taken into account.

“Atletico are a team that have stopped even Barcelona and Real Madrid, have won La Liga and reached the final of the Champions League.

“The victory of Simeone’s men came from their only offensive move up the field. The Argentine Coach was good to realise that in an open game they would have lost.

“A drew would have been fairer? Yes. Juve have played as usual, but in front of them was not Cesena, Udinese, Atalanta or Milan.”

Fernando Llorente’s goalless start to the season has come in for questioning too.

“To date, the only striker to score is Tevez, if we exclude the goal from Morata in the 3-0 at Atalanta. Llorente last year proved to have a slow start at an athletic level, but is nevertheless working for the team. In any case, yesterday was awfully difficult to break that defence.

“Can Tevez, Morata and Llorente co-exist? I believe that with a diamond midfield in a 3-4-1-2 that it is feasible, because Morata has characteristics that are different to those of Llorente and Tevez.”

Tacchinardi reflected on where this Juventus side really are in Europe this term.

“Yesterday, Simeone said something important, that Juventus are the strongest team in the group.

“This is not a lie, he’s an old fox, but is aware that this Atletico is not the same as last year, but that Juventus are also not the same as the one eliminated by Galatasaray last year

“To not advance from the group would be a failure for this Juventus.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:21 am

Massimiliano Allegri answered questions from reporters in the post-match press conference. Tuttojuve.com is reporting in its entirety and in real time what he said:

It 'not something tonight for the very harsh tenor of the race?
"But no, I think it was a football game. And when there's a football game you put into it all, the fights, fouls, reactions, including two teams from approntavano leaders. Amidst this, there were also some good play by both teams. A game played on a balance, a skill he could to tip the final result to one side or the other, the Rome at times put us in trouble because he has a great dribble. us in the first time we threw a few balls too, we have sped up too much of the game, while in the second half we did fairly better. E 'was a great victory, the boys they chased and centered. It 'nice to have made ​​six wins below and pass this stop in the best way. "

Vidal has not played for a choice or because your technique was not up? What did you do tonight that you wanted and what the team did not you satisfied?
"Vidal was a choice well as technique, it was also a choice of condition because Arturo has played several games not being in good condition tonight by retracting Pirlo I needed close to one as Marchisio it was a bit more tactical than Vidal. Andrea yesterday tried to kick, the test went well, so I decided to play him, he did a good performance. Gave a good quality to the team and above all the team has shown a level of character that still has a great desire to win, to confirm what he has done in the past three years, and indeed to improve what he has done.'s team has had some good moves, with insertions of mezzale for the central streets. A moment had a good handling the ball. We were wrong in the first half on several occasions, where we sped up a bit '. Among other things, what he sped most of all was Andrea (smiles, ed) ".

What's wrong with Caceres? In light of the problem of Barzagli, you're worried about this emergency in defense?
"Now let's enjoy this game, then let's see what he Caceres. There are 15 days, there Ogbonna who has made ​​a good game. And then going forward we will evaluate the conditions either of Caceres and later those of Barzagli. Rienterà Brown in a week and then is another solution that we have. "

After the issue of Caceres were going to let Pereyra. Would you have played with the 4-3-3? When Morata has made ​​a foul on Manolas, thou hast taken by the neck and carried away. Did you even reprimanded? Even in Madrid has had some excess nervosisimo.
"In that moment I was putting in 2-1 Pereyra because I needed a more offensive player on that side. then we did the rigor of 2-2 and I put Ogbonna. event Chiellini was booked and if I had to switch to a four-man defense maybe Chiellini could be the one to leave. Yet this in hindsight .... ".

You would have done the 4-3-3 ...
"Yes, the 4-3-3, the 4-3-2-1, call it what you want. 4-3 confident, then in front ... I took it to Morata the neck because Morata came good, struggling and at that moment I had to have a half-reaction. If there was a contrast, in that moment you get up and you go off the foul. E 'a young boy who wants to do well, he did well because he has done a fine header and took the bar has made ​​important plays, sorry because now we do not have for the next races. "

He saw action from the penalty spot on the top Marchisio?
"No, I did not see anything at all, I have not commented arbitrage because I think tonight was not easy in a game with three penalties. were taken important decisions in decisive moments , there have been a lot of scrums, a bit 'nervous, but after a race like that is more beautiful and more just comment on what you guys have done on the field
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:12 pm

They don’t know that years later Juve were acquitted of any wrongdoing, whilst it was the supposedly ‘clean’ Inter who were by far the worst offenders and should have been demoted, but it was too late. The mud had stuck, and it can’t be removed.

Read this on Goal.com in the comments section. Is it true, I've heard something like this before but I don't know if I heard of Juve getting acquitted of an wrongdoing. If it's true, can someone send a link?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:36 am

GIGItheBest wrote:They don’t know that years later Juve were acquitted of any wrongdoing, whilst it was the supposedly ‘clean’ Inter who were by far the worst offenders and should have been demoted, but it was too late. The mud had stuck, and it can’t be removed.

Read this on Goal.com in the comments section. Is it true, I've heard something like this before but I don't know if I heard of Juve getting acquitted of an wrongdoing. If it's true, can someone send a link?

They did find phone calls by moggi, also there is stud about inter, but let's forget the past now (calciopoli) and focus on the present. I really don't care about totti's and co's words
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:26 pm

LOOOOL... Allegri "against video replays"

HAHAHAHAHAHA... What about Muntari's "ghost" goal? xD
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:10 pm

18:49 - fall TOMORROW THE BLUES - Tomorrow Juventus continue training in Vinovo and Massimiliano Allegri regain the players who have been in the wake of Italy. While on Wednesday, the technician will regain livornese available that Paul Pogba will be busy tomorrow with France. Only on Thursday, however, Allegri riabbraccerà Vidal. Meanwhile, the Chilean coach Sampaoli has confirmed that Juventus player is doing well and which today has been training regularly.

18:33 - TRAINING COMPLETED - Juventus, through its website, has provided a summary of the work done by the guys of today's Allegri: "Begin in the rain the week that will lead Juventus to face the Sassuolo, Saturday, Oct. 18, in the seventh day of the season.'s race Reggio Emilia is still far and begin to prepare with the few remaining players in Vinovo is daunting task. Better to wait for the return of the internationals, and in the meantime focus on the athletics, looking for the best condition. So , the resumption of training after the weekend of rest granted by Allegri, Bianconeri, after heating, were engaged in a series of aerobic exercise and changes of direction, and then find the ball and engage in technical work. The same menu is scheduled for tomorrow, when the team will meet in Vinovo in the morning. "reads on Juventus.com.

17:05 - JUVENTUS IN THE FIELD - Juventus are on the field at Vinovo in the rain. Allegri is working without 16 players who are busy with their respective national teams. Many players will come only mid-week. One of these is that Vidal will not be Vinovo before Thursday. Allegri, therefore, may decide to rest against the Chilean Sassuolo for it rested against Olympiakos. While Paul Pogba will return Wednesday that he will play tomorrow night with her ​​in France. The number 6 Juventus against Portugal has remedied a blow to the knee, but tomorrow will be a regular in the field because he's fine.

16:12 - VIDAL WILL REMAIN IN CHILE - Arturo Vidal, after the last friendly match with Cil, and had accused a nuisance to the operated knee in May. The Chilean - reports Sky Sports - will remain in the wake of its national accused because the problem is not serious. Vidal then return after the friendly against Bolivia and is not expected his early return to Vinovo. The medical staff of Juventus is in constant contact with the Chilean staff to know how the number 23 is black and white.

14:40 - AFTERNOON IN RECOVERY - After two days of rest this afternoon, Juventus will return to training in Vinovo. Allegri will have to do more in less than 16 national, but will rely on Tevez and Llorente. The two attackers holders, in fact, will continue as the preparation for the race on Saturday. In defense against Sassuolo certainly miss the injured Caceres and Barzagli, it remains to be seen whether Allegri will recover Brown.
===
At last some good news. Vidal appears to be fine, and hopefully its not a relapse just like Barzagli Sad

Even though Barz is out, I'm happy, cuz he is getting old and we are giving chances to Caceres (My favorite defender with Bonbon) and (Meh)gbonna (LOL)
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:26 am

Well our club has intentions of buying a club in Portugal

Juve: The new idea is to buy a club in Portugal. Non-EU free, minimum engagements, second teams. Reasons and background of the project Juventus
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:23 pm

13:10 - CHOICES REQUIRED IN DEFENCE - Juventus, in the afternoon, will train before leaving for Reggio Emilia. Massimiliano Allegri will deploy the 3-5-2: Buffon will be in port. In defense of the choices are required and will play Ogbonna, Bonucci and Chiellini. In midfield, on the wing space Lichtsteiner and probably Evra. In the middle there is a single doubt Roberto Pereyra and concerns that could grant a rest in one of Marchisio, Pirlo and Pogba. In attack Allegri will rely on Tevez and Llorente.

24:10 - AFTERNOON TRAINING FOR JUVENTUS - Soon Massimiliano Allegri speaks during a press conference. Afterwards there will be an afternoon training session on the eve of the match against Sassuolo. Tomorrow there will be no change in defense, partly because of absences and then play Ogbonna, Bonucci and Chiellini. In midfield, there are some doubts, in fact, could be Pereyra holder to allow some players to rest ahead of the Champions League. In attack Allegri will be hoping for Tevez and Llorente.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:48 pm

Morata and Coman Twisted Evil
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:42 pm

Zaza spoke to Tuttosport about the possibility of eventually leaving Sassuolo for Juve and commented on his new spot in the Italy line up under Antonio Conte.

“Right now I’m only thinking about Sassuolo and doing well for this club,” said the Italian, who has scored two goals in his six Serie A appearances this season thus far including one in the Neroverdi’s 1-1 draw with Juventus on Saturday.

“I would only leave Sassuolo for a bigger club.

Juve? No one equals Juventus. It would be nice to pair up with Carlos Tevez.

“National team? I’ve gained the trust of Conte and I don’t want to disappoint him.”

I would be happy if we brought him back, even if we have Morata, Tevez, Coman, Giovinco and Llorente. Maybe we'll sell Llorente and/or Giovinco, even though I'm still hoping Llorente regains his form so we can use him in the games where his aerial threat would be useful. Maybe we can also somehow start Zaza along with Tevez and Morata. Also, I think it's a bit weird he celebrated vs us this game but not the one before, could it be because we don't have his 50% anymore. Anyways, he seems to like Juventus and wants to play here, unlike Immobile. I would be happy if he came back.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:19 am

Get rid of Llorente and replace him with Zaza if they both continue like they have for the last few months.

Zaza is outperforming him and at least he has room to improve, even if he's just a sub.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:44 am

Weird that Llorente was outperforming literally everyone is pre-season, then his form dropped to a never seen low..

Currently I'd bring back any of our youth players (Zaza -> Berardi -> Gabbiadini in that order) they would surely perform better than Llorente and Giovinco.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:15 am

Kick out giovinco and get gabbiadini... gabbiadini performing better than berardi right now.

Tbh, I never expected lolo to do bad at the start of this season. I really hope that he comes back greater. We gave him lots of chances since September, but now its time to play alvaro. Bringing back zaza? Let's look at how he does till the end of the season.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:24 am

Gabi is the best in terms of talentand evderything from all of our youth on loan
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:39 am

Yeah Smile scored 4/5 goals alreasy this season. Btw rugani may return according to empoli sporting director.

salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:48 pm

Turan: Juve toughest team faced

Atletico Madrid’s Arda Turan says Juventus are the toughest team he’s faced in his time at Vicente Calderon.

The Bianconeri visited Atleti in the last round of Champions League matches, with Turan's header sealing a 1-0 victory for the Spanish champions.

Despite that victory, the Turkey international has singled out the Old Lady as the toughest test his side have faced of late.

“In my four years here, the toughest game I’ve experienced was that Champions League home game against Juventus,” Turan has told FIFA’s official website.

“Against Barcelona you know they’ll have the lion’s share of possession, against Madrid you need to stop their counter-attacks, but the Juve game was just tremendous.

“We have a lot in common - they are very strong and they made us really run and work hard. We didn’t play especially well, but we stuck to our style and managed to win.”

Turan then looked ahead to his side’s trip to Malmo, with Juventus taking on Olympiacos in the other Group A match, and believes the Swedish side’s resilient performance on matchday one in Turin means they must be respected.

“We’ll need to be careful against Malmo – we have a lot of respect for them.

“At home they play very well and remember they went in 0-0 at half time away to Juve. This is the Champions League and if we’re careless or adopt an attitude of ‘we’re a big team, we’ll win all our games’, then we’ll be eliminated pretty quickly.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next