DeviAngel
Juventino89
25 posters

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

- | Juventus Arena | -  - Page 7 Empty Re: - | Juventus Arena | -

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:40 pm

‘Balotelli would do better at Juve’

Milan legend Paolo Maldini says he believes Mario Balotelli would be putting in better performances if he played for Juventus.

The 23-year-old has been heavily criticised recently but the Rossoneri legend blames a lack of long-term strategy and infrastructure at San Siro as the main factor behind his sub-par displays.

“Balotelli is still not a champion,” Maldini said in part of an in depth interview with Gazzetta dello Sport.

“It is the same with Pato. Until the day they manage to carry the team on their shoulders for the full 90 minutes that will remain the same.

“I don’t know for sure, but I have the impression that if Balotelli went to Juve, a team with clear ideas, a great Coach and a core group of Italian players his game would go up another level.

“Because of this I believe it’s wrong to put all the blame on his shoulders.

“He is not the saviour of the country.

“The league table reflects how good performances have been.

“I haven’t spoken to anyone about the current problems and I don’t listen much to rumours but the team is going through a strange situation.

“The group is clearly not happy and there is an anxiety about them.

“The performances are then affected by this and there are other players who are less involved in things because maybe they already know they will be leaving.

The 45-year-old was then asked about how long it would take to make Milan competitive once more.

“It depends on their targets,” he said. “I don’t think the fans just want a winning Milan.

“They want to see a project going on as well.”

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:14 pm

Alessio: 'Pirlo best in the world'

Juventus assistant manager Angelo Alessio said Andrea Pirlo “is the best in the world at free kicks” after eliminating Fiorentina.

The 1-0 victory at the Stadio Artemio Franchi has sent the Bianconeri through to the Europa League quarter-finals, 2-1 on aggregate.

“The goal on broke the deadlock, but the team had done well from start to finish,” Alessio told Mediaset.

He was sent to speak with the media after the game, as Antonio Conte is suffering from flu symptoms.

Pirlo decided the second match in a row for Juve, as his late free kick also secured a 1-0 Serie A victory away to Genoa at the weekend.

“I think Pirlo is the best in the world at free kicks and I also believe he can beat Sinisa Mihajlovic’s record of goals from set plays in Serie A.

“The extra man also helped us in the final stages, even if we wasted several chances to finish off the game.

“Fiorentina started very strong and put us under pressure, but we adjusted and in the second half we were the only team playing.”

Alessio defended Conte’s use of squad rotation this season, which sees them top of the Serie A table.

“We knew that playing every three days required squad rotation and did not snub any competition. We try to give our all in every game.

“We know the value of this squad and the players are proving what they can do.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:30 am

Juve enter Europa League draw

Juventus go into the Europa League quarter-final draw tomorrow with the likes of Valencia, Benfica, Porto and Lyon.

The Bianconeri are the only remaining Italian side in Europe, but also have more reason than anyone to seek the Europa League Final, as it will be played at the Juventus Stadium.

Sevilla won the Spanish Derby on penalties after a dramatic tie. They had lost the first leg 2-0 at home, but repeated that result on the turf of Betis.

It all went down to the final spot-kick, which Nono drilled off target for the hosts.

AZ Alkmaar squeezed past Anzhi 1-0 on aggregate thanks to the first leg home victory.

Valencia added to the pain of Ludogorets with a 1-0 home result, having already won 3-0 in Bulgaria.

Viktoria Plzen beat Lyon 2-1, but it was not enough to overturn the first leg mauling and they went out 3-5 on aggregate.

Benfica drew 2-2 with Tottenham and swept through, having won 3-1 in the first leg at White Hart Lane.

Basel snatched a 2-1 victory away to Red Bull Salzburg, but could play the quarter-final behind closed doors after their fans threw objects and forced the game to be suspended.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:09 pm

Lol, I think I might be a little late with this, but does anyone still play pro clubs on FIFA 14? Also, who here plays FIFA in general?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:13 pm

I dont but you can check this thread out :

http://www.goallegacy.net/t34294-fifa-14-ps4-pro-clubs
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:43 pm

Next matches:

Catania -: - Juventus
Wednesday, 03/26/2014 22:45 Juventus -: - Parma
Sunday, 03/30/2014 21:45 Naples -: - Juventus Week: 31 Stadio San Paolo Home match
Monday 07/04/2014 20:00 Juventus -: - Livorno
Monday 14/04/2014 21:45 Udinese -: - Juventus
Saturday, 04/19/2014 19:30 Juventus -: - Bologna
Sunday, 04/27/2014 16:00 Sassuolo -: - Juventus
Sunday 04/05/2014 16:00 Juventus -: - Atlanta
Sunday, 05/11/2014 16:00 Rome -: - Juventus
Sunday, 18/05/2014 21:45 Juventus -: - Cagliari
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:57 pm

- | Juventus Arena | -  - Page 7 1979402_625741690833542_1733525455_o
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:22 pm

Shit, we have Napoli before the Lyon game. are we at home vs Lyon or away?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:23 pm

Atalanta are 2-3 stars...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:24 pm

Lyon away
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:17 pm

‘Juve are tired’

Former Juventus player Nicola Amoruso believes the Old Lady are showing signs of tiredness as the run in to the end of the season approaches.

Antonio Conte’s side laboured to a 1-0 win over struggling Catania but on Wednesday face a Parma team unbeaten in 17 league matches.

“There is tiredness,” Amoruso said to Tuttojuve.com. “But the Scudetto is already more or less won, even though Conte will probably want a record points total.

“It’s normal for there to be a slight lull after an intense championship race, but regardless of that the wins are still coming.

“That is an important sign.

“There will definitely be rotation against Parma, because a few days later there is another match with Napoli.

“I think it’s right at the moment to give time to players who have played less because it gives them a chance to show what they can do.

“You could see against Catania that everyone who came in did well.

“That is because Conte always manages to prepare well for matches.

Amoruso was then asked about the Bianconeri’s opposition on Wednesday, who he also played for.

“They are certainly very capable,” he responded. “Every year they manage to put together interesting teams.

“This year they have done particularly well, but even when I was there there was a great vibe with Guidolin as Coach.

“At Parma there is an environment that allows you to work without feeling too much pressure.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:09 am

If we had the money, would you spend it on Griezmann?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:23 pm

Fausto Rossi's message to Juve

Fausto Rossi is impressing on loan at Real Valladolid, but admits he’d love to “make life difficult” for Juventus.

The former Italy Under-21 international midfielder scored a decisive goal against Barcelona in La Liga and has been given many more chances to shine than he ever had in Serie A.

“I don’t want to close any doors with regards to my future,” Rossi told Rai Sport.

“I am happy at Valladolid and would like to stay with them, but at the moment I have a contract with Juventus and am here on loan with an option to buy.

“I’d like to have the chance to prove my qualities and make life a bit difficult for the Juventus directors.”

The 23-year-old has scored one goal and provided three assists in 25 Liga games this season.

He had previous loan spells at Vicenza and Brescia without making much of an impression.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:53 am

Mirante can't see Juve's weakness

Parma goalkeeper Antonio Mirante has urged his teammates not to be overawed by Juventus when they face each other this evening.

The Crociati travel to Turin tonight to face Antonio Conte’s men, and the goalkeeper has admitted that, despite their quality, his team are ready to play the Bianconeri.

“Juve certainly make an impression on any team they face,” he told Tuttosport. “They can cause danger from anywhere.

“From the wings, the midfield, the defence – it’s difficult to see any weakness in their team.

“However, even against the very best, it remains a game like any other, so we have to be humble and focus on how to beat them.”

Mirante then praised opposition shot-stopper Gianluigi Buffon.

“For me he is the best goalkeeper of the past 20 years. He’s won a World Cup and I think he deserved the Ballon d’Or as well.

“I’ve learned a lot from his approach to games. He is a true No.1”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:54 pm

Insigne proud of Del Piero praise

Lorenzo Insigne was “very happy” to hear praise from Alessandro Del Piero ahead of tonight’s Napoli-Juventus.

It kicks off at the Stadio San Paolo at 19.45 UK time (18.45 GMT), click here for a match preview.

Sydney FC star and Bianconeri legend Del Piero commented on the game and had particular praise for Insigne.

“Lorenzo was very happy to read Alex Del Piero’s words, especially as he has never disguised that he takes him as a role model both as a player and as a person,” said Insigne’s agent Antonio Ottaiano.

“Del Piero is right and Lorenzo is aware that he needs to work every day, with sweat and sacrifice, to cultivate his talent.

“Insigne has shown his humility many times, always putting himself at the disposal of every Coach who worked with him.

“Once again, Del Piero showed his greatness by giving advice to a young talent for Naples and Italy. Lorenzo hopes to follow in Del Piero’s footsteps, wearing the jersey of the team he always supported – Napoli – and to also reach the same heights with the Nazionale.”
====

Bring him Marotta
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:28 pm

You mean Insigne ? Thats never ever happening.Its like Napoli fans wanting Marchisio to join them.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:08 pm

haha yep.... we have immobile already Smile gabbiadini too....
I think that its possible to say that it's impossible for insigne to join us.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:36 pm

Antonio Conte told Rafa Benitez to “check his calculations,” but confessed Napoli deserved to beat Juventus.

“It certainly wasn’t a good first half performance, in terms of approach, character or anything,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia after a 2-0 defeat at the Stadio San Paolo.

“Napoli played a very good first half and we paid the price for the fact we’ve got such a packed fixture list and the injury emergency means the same players have to play all the time.

“We were facing a Napoli side that was built to win and not to take part. After all, a club that spends more than €100m on the transfer market cannot be happy just to take part.”

It was a reference to Benitez repeatedly pointing out Juve have to be favourites thanks to their revenue, which is much higher than any of the other Serie A clubs.

“The revenue issue is one of opinion. You can make €500m revenue, but it depends on how much you invest in the squad. Napoli spent more in one year than Juventus have in three,” continued Conte.

“We paid out €25m, but covered that expenditure with sales like Emanuele Giaccherini. I hope Benitez will stop saying this or at least check his calculations. It’s important to say the truth and not just spreading stories that have no real basis in fact.

“The numbers are there, you can look at them. Juventus spent €25m on the transfer market this summer and Napoli spent €100m in order to go out of the Champions League in the group phase and the Europa League in the Round of 16.

“We try to reply on the field by winning and hope to do so again this season.”

Carlos Tevez was suspended and Juve really missed the Capocannoniere this evening.

“Let’s not forget Mirko Vucinic was out for two and a half months, Sebastian Giovinco returned this week and we’ve had a big emergency situation. It is inevitable Fernando Llorente would feel tired, as he is playing all the time. Daniel Osvaldo does well when called upon. Carlos is clearly a leader and someone who makes his presence felt in fiery games like this.

“Napoli did well to peg us back and we were also not aggressive enough to contrast them. We were playing against a very good side and it can happen when playing every three days to pay a price for fatigue.

“They seemed hungrier in the first half, but we had a strong reaction after the break and nobody could’ve complained if we had equalised. Of course, looking at the 90 minutes Napoli deserved the win.”

Conte was also asked about Jose Mourinho’s comments this week, in which the Chelsea manager said Juventus could not consider it a success to win the Europa League when they were constructed to win the Champions League.

“Mourinho was not talking about Juventus. He discussed Porto, Benfica and Napoli, so I think he was trying to make what Benitez did winning the Europa League last season with Chelsea seem less impressive. His real target was Benitez.”
=====
Great words from Conte. He hit the target Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:34 pm

uventus patron John Elkann stirred up controversy by declaring: “I hope Inter keep on losing.”

The President of Exor is one of the heirs to the Agnelli family and was at a Q&A when asked by a child why Inter have stopped winning.

“I don’t know why Inter aren’t winning any more. I hope they keep on losing, though,” was Elkann’s reply.”

He was also asked whether Antonio Conte would remain on the Juventus bench next season.

“I am very happy with what we’ve done over the last few years, despite the latest defeat that made us really suffer.

“We hope to end this campaign on a high.”

=========
Who doesn't? Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:37 pm

Garde: 'Lyon need a miracle'

Lyon Coach Remi Garde had his birthday ruined by Juventus and admitted they “need a miracle” to go through.

The Bianconeri grabbed a 1-0 first leg victory at the Stade de Gerland in the Europa League quarter-final.

“Yes, of course the second leg is difficult. We would’ve liked to not concede any goals,” Garde told Sky Sport Italia.

“We are disappointed, but we knew before the game that Juventus are one of the best teams in Europe, so it was a mountain to climb.

“I am happy with what my young players managed to do this evening.”

Lyon had the upper hand in the first half and straight after the restart, but Juve emerged in the final half-hour.

“We were a little bit too deep and I think it was more difficult than in the first half. I warned the players that Juventus would try to score at least one goal after the break, so we should’ve pressed them harder.

“We had the best scoring opportunities of the first half, but we know when you don’t score at this level then it becomes difficult.

“I think we need a miracle to score two goals in the second leg. It’s a great experience for my young players, like playing 100 games in one. We will try to look on the positive side and go to Turin aiming to turn this around.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:58 am

Guuuyyyssss... if we win udine away, it meabs that we won the scudetto on paper. Roma play viola and Milan 2 Matches in a row before we play them. We will be playing sass and another weak team.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:06 am

I know I ask these questions a lot, but who would you choose out of all these players (in order), and do you believe we have a possibility of signing them? Cuadrado, Cerci, Candreva, Lamela, and Nani (top form and not injured Very Happy)
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:30 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:I know I ask these questions a lot, but who would you choose out of all these players (in order), and do you believe we have a possibility of signing them? Cuadrado, Cerci, Candreva, Lamela, and Nani (top form and not injured Very Happy)
Tough one, Cuardado + Lamela
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:05 pm

Cristiano Very Happy lol jk....
Cerci is my prime option Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:18 pm

Strama: Juve worthy champions

Former Inter boss Andrea Stramaccioni believes that Juventus will be deserved winners of the Scudetto this season.

The Bianconeri are currently eight points clear at the top of the table with eight games left of the campaign.

And the ex-Nerazzurri Coach, who was replaced by Walter Mazzarri at the start of the season, has claimed that Antonio Conte’s side will be worthy champions.

“Juve are a team that are used to winning things now,” he told Il Mattino. “And they have a Coach who knows how to exploit the weaknesses of each opponent.

“I am a Roman, from Rome, but even I admit that Juve will win this title and it will be well-deserved.”

Strama then commented on Napoli and Roma’s title charge.

“Benitez has already been to Italy and met some difficulties, But I think that experience has helped him a lot this time around.

“He is done a lot of positive things this season for Napoli.

“I think the great strength of Roma and Napoli are their fan bases – no other teams in Italy can really boast support like that.

“I think, very soon, they can bring the trophy back down south.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:02 pm

Guuyyyysssss.....

If we convert to a 433 which I highly doubt, where will tevez play given that we buy a RW?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next