DeviAngel
Juventino89
25 posters

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

- | Juventus Arena | -  - Page 6 Empty Re: - | Juventus Arena | -

Post by DeviAngel Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:59 pm

Conte: 'Huge Juve improvement'

Antonio Conte praised Juventus for their victory at Trabzonspor and warned Fiorentina will be “a very difficult obstacle.”

The 2-0 result in Turkey followed on from the 2-0 in the first leg, though they were very different performances.

“I am very happy, as it is certainly a better performance in every way compared to the first leg,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia.

“We approached it the right way, whereas in Turin we only did what we wanted to in fits and starts. We risked compromising qualification in the first leg.”

Sebastian Giovinco put in a splendid performance to silence his critics, setting up the goal for Daniel Osvaldo and having several chances.

“In order to continue in Serie A and the Europa League I need everyone. Some of these lads are mistreated by the critics, but they can gain confidence and form by playing well in these games.

“Giovinco did well with the assists, but he is right to get angry when he doesn’t score. He is a striker, so he should want to score goals.

“I did say yesterday that people shouldn’t expect us to come here and defend. We tried to score from the start and that’s what we did. Once the game was already in a strong position, I was then able to make a few changes and rest players like Paul Pogba and Martin Caceres.”

Claudio Marchisio was used in the Andrea Pirlo deep-lying playmaker position and impressed Conte.

“Marchisio has everything it takes to do well in that role. If he starts seeing the vertical passes for the strikers and midfielders pushing up, then he can be a real huge surprise in that position. Of course Andrea is the first choice, but Marchisio is proving to be a very valid back-up that helps us relax.”

Juventus face Fiorentina in the Europa League Round of 16, a fixture both teams would’ve preferred to avoid.

“Inevitably when two teams from the same country meet at the Round of 16 it is never good, as we want all the Italian clubs to go as far as possible in the competitions.

“We picked Fiorentina in the draw, we face them with a strong desire to go forward and realise Vincenzo Montella’s side are a very difficult obstacle in our path.”

Conte was asked whether the Champions League elimination to enter the Europa League helped Juventus to mature more quickly.

“Last season I thought our Champions League was extraordinary, going through instead of Chelsea and only going out to Bayern Munich. In my view they are now starting an era that will be difficult to stop.

“Our group phase this year was disappointing, but these things happen and apart from Buffon, Pirlo and Tevez few of these players have double figures of club appearances in that competition.

“I said it would require patience and for the team to grow. In the meantime, performances like this are I believe a good advert for Italian football abroad.”

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:03 pm

Montella: 'Juve last team I'd pick!'

Vincenzo Montella saw positives in Fiorentina’s draw with Esbjerg, but admits Juventus would be “the last team” he’d pick to face.

The 1-1 result today saw the Viola go through 4-2 on aggregate and they will take on Juve in the Europa League Round of 16.

“It was important to give a sense of consistency to some players. We controlled the first half and the tempo was low, but after the break we raised the tempo a little for 15 minutes and scored,” Montella told Sky Sport Italia.

“It’s a shame for that goal at the end, as it is always a pity not to get the victory when you have the chances.”
Mario Gomez had his first start since suffering knee ligament damage in September and played the entire match.

“Gomez is not in any condition to play for 90 minutes usually, but the tempo was so low tonight I thought he could manage it. I kept him there because I know full well what it feels like to go without a goal for a long time and I really hoped it would arrive tonight – which it almost did!

“I saw a good response in terms of mentality from the squad. With the type of football we play, we need sharp minds and to ensure the same players don’t play every three days. Now we’re getting some others back we can rotate the squad more effectively.”

Now the Viola face their arch-rivals Juventus in the Round of 16, which many see as an early battle between favourites for the trophy.

“Juventus are certainly the strongest team in Italy. For us it is an important challenge and a very difficult one. If I could’ve chosen anyone from the teams in the competition, then Juve would’ve been the last.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:11 pm

Mancini: 'Juve can win Champions League'

Roberto Mancini knocked Juventus out of the Champions League, but believes “they can win it in a year or two.”

The Galatasaray Coach spoke to Radio Deejay after his side sent the Bianconeri to a surprise group phase exit.

“They can win it in a year or two,” said Mancio. “The Champions League is the strangest and most difficult competition, because you always need to be on top form.

“Last season Juve didn’t do badly, while they were unlucky this term. The right year will come for them.”

Mancini is now in Turkey and had worked in England at Manchester City, so does he think Antonio Conte should go abroad too?

“That will be his decision, but he has a great team at his disposal now. It depends on him if he’s tired of Serie A controversy or wants to experience a different League.

“Would I take charge of a national team? If it’s an idea that intrigues me, why not?”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:57 pm

Mazzola: 'Close the Juventus Stadium'

Sandro Mazzola, whose father died in the Superga tragedy, believes the Juventus Stadium “should be closed for a year” after offensive banners.

The Bianconeri only received a €25,000 fine when two banners were shown during the Turin Derby mocking the air crash that killed the Grande Torino squad on May 4 1949.

The players were returning from a friendly in Lisbon when their plane crashed into the Superga Basilica in the hills around Turin, killing all 31 on board, including Valentino Mazzola.

“I say that stadium should be closed for a year, maybe even forever. Only in Italy can these things happen,” blasted Mazzola on Radio Kiss Kiss.

“People then forget everything and stop talking about it. I am still furious. The Disciplinary Commission punished those banners with a fine of only €25,000. It’s ridiculous and shameful.

“I want to underline the Juventus directors had nothing to do with it. We must punish those who showed those banners, but also those who stood next to them and allowed it to happen without lifting a finger.

“I met Brazilian journalists who told me only Il Grande Torino came close to playing on a par with the Brazilian teams.”

Sandro Mazzola spent his entire career at Inter, winning the European Cup twice, while he won the Euro 1968 trophy and helped Italy finish second in the 1970 World Cup.

Il Grande Torino are considered to be one of the best teams in football history, winning the Scudetto five years in a row and forming most of the Italy squad at the time.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:47 pm

Why are our fans being like thhis and costing the club money? :/
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:11 pm

Antonio Conte complimented Clarence Seedorf and Milan, admitting he didn’t expect Juventus to win tonight.

Seedorf said after the 2-0 result at San Siro that the only way to stop Juve is with a tank.

“We hope we never cross paths with it! Today we met half a tank, as Milan played an excellent game in every aspect, were very enthusiastic, kept the tempo very high in the first half and had numerous chances to score,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia.

“We did well to make the most of a good combination in attack. In the second half we adjusted tactically and suffered less under pressure, controlling the situation and we could’ve added more goals.

“Compliments to Seedorf and this Milan. Let’s not forget under my tenure we’ve always had huge problems at San Siro, never winning here before.”

The Bianconeri are now 11 points clear, albeit as Roma have a game in hand, as the Giallorossi and Napoli were held to draws.

“Now to get this victory when I was afraid we’d lose points compared to the chasing pack, but instead we gained an advantage, is remarkable.”

Milan had dominated the first half and Conte admitted he didn’t expect to go into the break 1-0 up.

“In the first half the defence wasn’t working very well, as we were spread too wide and Milan kept finding Pazzini behind Pirlo. My objective was to at least hold on to the 0-0 at half-time before making tactical adjustments in the locker room.

“Carlos Tevez is the kind of player who gets more fired up the more passionate the game is. He’s a fiery person and brings the best out of himself in difficult situations.

“Fernando Llorente was also extraordinary tonight, as he caused the Milan defence a lot of problems. I am very happy, as in seven days the different strike pairings all did well. I need the whole squad for this season and am getting comforting responses from everyone.”

Juventus have 11 points more than at this stage last season and Conte had particular praise for Leonardo Bonucci, who performed a crucial goalline clearance.

“Let’s not forget these players have been consistently on, especially Bonucci who had to play more than expected due to injuries for Giorgio Chiellini and Andrea Barzagli. I want to thank him in particular, as it isn’t easy to be at that level so regularly.

“Paul Pogba took part in the Under-20 World Cup and only had 15 days to rest this summer. He played regularly due to Pirlo and Marchisio injuries, so at his age it’s inevitable there will be a slight dip in form at Juve’s level. He is doing very well, he still needs to grow and knows full well as long as I am in charge he’ll have a carrot on one side and a stick on the other.”
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:52 pm

Montella: Conte a deserved winner

Vincenzo Montella has admitted that Antonio Conte was a worthy winner of the Panchina d’Oro award.

The Juventus boss won the Coach of the Year award for a second time this afternoon, beating the Fiorentina man by three votes.

But the Viola tactician has conceded that the Bianconeri chief was a deserved recipient, and has commented on their clash in the League next weekend.

“In the last few years Conte has proven to be the strongest,” he told Sky Sport Italia. “As a group and as individuals, they are the best.

“Conte deserved to win for the second consecutive year. Everyone has to try and compare themselves to Juve.

“It’s going to be a fascinating challenge coming up. It would be great to beat the strongest team in the country.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:53 pm

Conte 'honoured' by coaching award

Antonio Conte admitted he was humbled after winning the Panchina d’Oro award for the second successive year.

The Juventus boss was named Coach of the Year at a ceremony held on Monday, after guiding the Bianconeri to the Scudetto in 2012/13.

And the tactician conceded it was a real honour to be placed above Walter Mazzarri and Vincenzo Montella in the voting.

“It is never easy to win this for a second time,” he told reporters. “But I’m delighted to have been given this award.

“Considering this is voted for by Coaches, it is really very gratifying.

“Behind this achievement is a lot of hard work and a lot of passion – they are essential components for any Coach, as well as the sacrifice and the time it takes away from your family.

“I want to dedicate this to them, as well as the club, my players and all the staff.”

The Old Lady chief refused however, to confirm reports that he could succeed Cesare Prandelli at Italy.

“I will tell you what I’ve always told you – I will stay in my current position.

“I just want to focus on Juve because we have an important game against Fiorentina coming up.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:54 pm

Lotito: No Juve gap with us

Claudio Lotito has dismissed the suggestion that there is a gap in Serie A between Juventus and the rest of the League.

The Bianconeri moved 11 points clear of nearest rivals Roma on Sunday evening with a 2-0 win at Milan, to continue their run towards a third consecutive Scudetto.

However, the assessment that they are too easily running away with things is not a view shared by Lazio’s President.

“Are Juventus excessively strong? In the match against Lazio you did not see this gap,” Lotito has told reporters today.

“In the League we had some issues at the start, we have had to chase.

“If we had been in this form at the start of the season….”

The Aquile sit eighth in the standings after a 1-0 win at Fiorentina on Sunday night.

“It was a well deserved victory after the undeserved elimination from the Europa League.

“The success at Fiorentina could have been by a wider margin too. The team has responded well.

“Marchetti? He was not very good, but he has recovered and is returning to the level he has always been at.

“No-one has ever questioned his technical qualities. Reja has done well to confirm him, we now see a goalkeeper who has moved on from his physical problems.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:55 pm

‘Juve surprised by Chiellini call-up’

Antonio Conte and Beppe Marotta have admitted that Juventus are ‘surprised’ to have seen Giorgio Chiellini included in the latest Italy squad.

The defender is on the verge of returning to full fitness after almost a month on the sidelines with a calf injury and was an unnamed substitute for yesterday’s win at Milan.

However, his inclusion in Cesare Prandelli’s squad for Wednesday’s friendly against Spain in Madrid was not expected, according to the Bianconeri’s director general.

“Chiellini’s call-up has come after not playing for three weeks and doing different workouts in training,” began Marotta to Rai Sport yesterday night.

“We intended to recover him for this week and so we did not expect this. I do not want controversy, and why I say this is that he has not yet played with us - he was on the bench only in case of dire emergency.”

Marotta was talking after yesterday’s 2-0 win at San Siro, which has stretched Juve’s lead at the top of the table to 11 points.

“I agree with Mondonico, for the first half we have suffered, we were in trouble, they were the most brilliant and dynamic, and thanks to our humility we have responded and scored with a great action.

“The whole group, however, is humble, not just those on the field, we have seen a strong team in terms of temperament.”

Conte continued Marotta’s comments on Chiellini.

“I expected at least half a call from Prandelli to ask how Chiellini is. I find it a little impolite. Chiellini has not played for three weeks, Friday he has returned to training and we took him to Milan but, in my mind, there was no thought of using him.

“I’m sorry to see him called, so many times the Coach asks for collaboration and availability, which we give a lot, because we provide a lot of players, I expected at least half a phone call.

“[Monday] I expect the headlines: ‘Conte attacks Prandelli’.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:53 pm

Lol @ conte's last sentence Laughing
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:56 am

European Club Association chief Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has revealed that Juventus’ Champions League exit made him ‘sick’.

The Bianconeri exited the competition to Galatasaray after having to play their final group game in Istanbul on a Thursday afternoon with the pitch like a quagmire.

And the head of the ECA has admitted that it was a ridiculous situation for all involved.

“It made me sick to see Juventus go out like they did in Istanbul,” he told Gazzetta dello Sport.

“What happened there was just incredible. You can’t play in a situation like that.

“From what I heard, the game had to be played, but it was a stupid situation.”

The Bayern Munich chairman then commented on the rest of the Champions League Last 16 games, including Milan’s 1-0 loss to Atletico Madrid.

“It’s too early to say [whether Bayern will beat Arsenal], but we’re certainly at an advantage.

“The final is a long way away, but we’re enjoying a great moment.

“Milan eliminated? I’m not so sure about that. They can definitely reverse the situation.

“It’ll be tough, but they can do it.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:41 pm

Good luck seedorf vs atleti ♥
Forza I T ♥
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:57 pm

'Pogba in a category of his own'

Netherlands boss Louis van Gaal has praised Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba, saying the youngster is ‘in a category of his own’.

Holland play France in an international friendly this evening, with the Bianconeri man expected to start in the middle of the park.

And the Oranje Coach has been full of compliments for the 20-year-old.

“Pogba is in a category of his own,” he told reporters. “Paul’s physically strong, very fast and technically superb.

“I don’t know many players with all these qualities.

“He’s the type of player who could fit in any team in the world.”

Pogba’s name has been doing the rounds in the transfer rumour-mill in recent months, with Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester United both registering an interest.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:41 pm

‘Agnelli and Conte share dreams’

Juventus President Andrea Agnelli has spoken of his great relationship with Coach Antonio Conte and says the two of them have much in common.

The 38-year-old was speaking at a function in Paris organised by UNESCO to help the fight against racism in football and also said his club have been playing their part.

“My relationship with Antonio Conte is very healthy,” he said. “Antonio and I have the same dreams, we share the same dreams of where we want to take the club.

“It is an honour to be able to speak at UNESCO, a place where opinions can be shared and there is a great diversity of cultures.

“Football is not only a distant spectacle taking place at grand stadiums, it is the dream of millions of people and represents happiness.

“I am convinced that Italy, which has welcomed immigrants for years, does not suffer from true, hardcore racism.

“At the moment Italy is going through a period of mass immigration and at times, for example in the stadiums, some people struggle to fully understand it.

“Juventus has tried to help people understand the situation better with its ‘Un calcio al razzismo’ programme.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:00 am

Juventus Lounge opens its doors in Tokyo

Andrea Agnelli and Edgar Davids have today inaugurated the Juventus Lounge in Tokyo, an exclusive location in which Japanese Bianconeri supporters are able to unite and share their passion for the black and white stripes.

The club president and legendary midfielder unveiled the initiative during a press conference held at the Japanese Foreign Correspondents’ Club, presenting the first of many exciting schemes geared towards fans residing in the Far East.

It is a location that holds a special place in the hearts of club supporters, following the Intercontinental Cup victories on Japanese soil over Argentinos Juniors and River Plate in 1985 and 1996 respectively.

Nine years later, the displays of Alessandro Del Piero, Pavel Nedved and David Trezeguet lit up the cities of Yokohama and Tokyo during a summer tour of the region.

All of these magic moments can now be relived at the Juventus Lounge, located in the city’s Ayoama district, for a 40-day period between Friday 7 March and Sunday 13 April.

The exclusive venue also features precious artefacts from the club’s J-Museum, while exclusive activities, such as a live Hangout with one of Antonio Conte’s men in Vinovo and the chance to watch Sunday’s game with Fiorentina alongside Davids, are also on offer to those visiting.

In addition, the club’s Official Partners will be able to use the lounge as a location for special business events, while local fans can affirm their dedication to the cause by signing up to the Juventus Membership project.

And supporters will soon be able to feel even closer to the black and white world thanks to a new Japanese club website along with official Twitter and Facebook pages.

http://www.juventus.com/juve/en/news/juventus_lounge_opens_in_tokyo
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:03 am

Agnelli: “Japan is an important market”

Andrea Agnelli has spoken of the importance of reaching out to foreign markets and developing the Juventus brand whilst on a visit to Japan.

The club president, who joined Bianconeri legend Edgar Davids in opening the 40-day Juventus Lounge in Tokyo, revealed his delight at the excitement displayed by the Japanese public before underlining the club’s intentions to broaden its global horizons.

He said: “Our aim is to internationalise the Juventus brand. The passion shown towards our colours here has always been very strong, and Japan represents a very important market in the South East Pacific area.”

http://www.juventus.com/juve/en/news/agnelli_japan_important_market
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:08 am

http://www.juventus.com/juve/en/news/foto/tokyo+lounge
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:24 pm

‘Vidal perfect for Barca’

Barcelona winger Alexis Sanchez says Juventus’ Arturo Vidal would be a perfect fit at Camp Nou.

The Catalan giants' title hopes are fading after a 1-0 defeat to Valladolid on Saturday and the Chilean believes his international teammate could be just the player they need.

“Arturo would be perfect for Barcelona,” Sanchez is quoted as saying by CalcioNews24.

“He is the player that we need, he has great qualities and I would be extremely happy if he ended up here in Spain.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:32 pm

Robben: Juve fantastic, but…

Arjen Robben has revealed why he turned down a move to Juventus via a text message, and what they said in response.

The Dutch winger was heavily linked with interest from the Bianconeri during the tail end of the 2011-12 campaign, but was reported as having turned down their advances through a text.

Admitting this version of events, the player has now explained why he chose to remain at Bayern Munich.

“It did not depend on Juventus, I was happy at Bayern Munich at that time and that is why the transfer did not happen,” the 30-year-old has reflected to the Gazzetta dello Sport on the incident this week.

“Juventus are a fantastic club and if such an important team shows an interest in you, then it is an honour.

“I was very clear with them, I sent a text message to thank them and show that I appreciated their interest.

“The Bianconeri told me that the door would always be open for me.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:34 pm

Grosso new Juve youth Coach

World Cup winner Fabio Grosso has been appointed as the new Coach of the Juventus Primavera youth team.

The former left-back had been the assistant manager to Andrea Zanchetta in the Bianconeri youth academy.

He is promoted to the main role while Zanchetta moves on to a different job within the academy.

Grosso is 36 years old and retired in 2012 after three years at Juventus, entering into their youth management staff in July 2013.

This move is reportedly due to poor results, as they are currently fourth in the Primavera Serie A table.

Grosso is most famous for taking the decisive penalty in the 2006 World Cup Final for Italy against France.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:06 pm

Guys do you think that asa and lichst. Will play on thursday? Or ot will be isla and peluso? I hope we would start with licht and asa
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:29 pm

I think Asamoah will start, but idk about Licht, maybe both will start and we will rest them this weekend.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:31 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:I think Asamoah will start, but idk about Licht, maybe both will start and we will rest them this weekend.
Yeah, I hope this happens and I hope as well that Pogba will be rested against Genoa
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:06 pm

Juventus midfielder Andrea Pirlo has urged his team-mates to try to win the Europa League to help them in their bid to win the Champions League in the future.

The Bianconeri were eliminated from Europe's top competition back in December thanks to a shock loss to Galatasaray in the last match of the group stages.

Having been awarded a place in Uefa's secondary tournament for their third-placed finish behind the Turkish champions and Real Madrid, Pirlo believes they must take it seriously as a step on the path towards winning the continent's top prize.

"It's an imporant goal - a mini Champions League," he told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"It's a key step in our international growth. Bringing home the Europa League allows you to start the next season with the European Super Cup at stake. Winning helps you win.

"We are aiming for a strong end to Serie A and the Europa League, then we can actually plan an assault on the Champions League."

Juve face Fiorentina in the last 16 of the Europa League on Thursday and Pirlo believes his side should aim to keep a clean sheet in the home leg to stave off the Viola in the Artemio Franchi return.

"They'll come here to score at least one goal and then be able to play for it all at home in the week," he continued.

"This Viola are a very good team, we'll have to be careful."
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:40 pm

‘Balotelli would do better at Juve’

Milan legend Paolo Maldini says he believes Mario Balotelli would be putting in better performances if he played for Juventus.

The 23-year-old has been heavily criticised recently but the Rossoneri legend blames a lack of long-term strategy and infrastructure at San Siro as the main factor behind his sub-par displays.

“Balotelli is still not a champion,” Maldini said in part of an in depth interview with Gazzetta dello Sport.

“It is the same with Pato. Until the day they manage to carry the team on their shoulders for the full 90 minutes that will remain the same.

“I don’t know for sure, but I have the impression that if Balotelli went to Juve, a team with clear ideas, a great Coach and a core group of Italian players his game would go up another level.

“Because of this I believe it’s wrong to put all the blame on his shoulders.

“He is not the saviour of the country.

“The league table reflects how good performances have been.

“I haven’t spoken to anyone about the current problems and I don’t listen much to rumours but the team is going through a strange situation.

“The group is clearly not happy and there is an anxiety about them.

“The performances are then affected by this and there are other players who are less involved in things because maybe they already know they will be leaving.

The 45-year-old was then asked about how long it would take to make Milan competitive once more.

“It depends on their targets,” he said. “I don’t think the fans just want a winning Milan.

“They want to see a project going on as well.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next