Wilson37
SamuelJayC
RealGunner
urbaNRoots
Jay29
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cardiff City 0 - 3 Arsenal: Excellent away performance  - Page 2 Empty Re: Cardiff City 0 - 3 Arsenal: Excellent away performance

Post by Twoism Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:32 am

That's being said we need back up for Giroud asap. I'm worried the way he thrown his body in and committed 100% every game, winter cant come soon enough.

Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Cardiff City 0 - 3 Arsenal: Excellent away performance  - Page 2 Empty Re: Cardiff City 0 - 3 Arsenal: Excellent away performance

Post by Sina Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:35 am

if our we take our November form to this month

Hull(H) W
Everton(H)  W
Napoli(A) D
Man city(A) D
Chelsea(H) W

100% @HOME And anyone under circumstances would take 2 away draws (point at Naples ensures we top our group,yet with 3 games in 6 even with rotation we would run out of esteem)

then Get Poldi AND AOC back for new year and New CF and we will be in hunt for Title

COYG
Lets do this
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:40 am

One thing I've noticed about commentators on our games is whenever we create chances to score and miss, instead of saying that "Arsenal are now easily creating chances, it's only a matter of time before they score", they go with the negative "Arsenal wasting a lot of chances now, they may live to rue those missed opportunities" scratch
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:06 am

Commentators put a negative spin on everything Arsenal do. If we're sitting back and protecting the lead, it's always "Arsenal under pressure now and struggling". If we're not scoring it's "Arsenal are being wasteful". If we make one mistake it's always "Arsenal aren't the greatest defensively". Not to mention Stewart Robson's amazing comment of "Arsenal aren't that good defensively" today, as if we hadn't conceded just the one goal all month, though, amazingly that isn't the worst I've heard this season. That honour has to go to Souness, for this:

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:08 am

LOOOOOOOOOOL GTFO Sourness

Arsene will never describe him as a CAM Laughing wtf did i just watch Laughing

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:14 am

Andy Gray just before kick off said if they can get Campbell run at Mertesacker and Koscielny who arent the quickest CBs around

mind=blown vagi
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:15 am

All these pacy strikers against Mertesacker for the last 2 years Sad

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:16 am

Lol Souness talking so much bollocks.... its amazing how stupid some ex players are especially one who played the exact same f*cking position as Ramsey.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:05 am

Sina wrote:Andy Gray just before kick off said if they can get Campbell run at Mertesacker and Koscielny who arent the quickest CBs around

mind=blown vagi
:facepalm:

Yeah Mert is slow but he uses his intelligence and timing to make up for it. Koscielny on the other hand, I don't think there's any attacker he cant run down.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:20 am

You are going to win the League this year. You know that, don't you!
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:46 am

@Urbi, MemeJ:

RealGunner wrote:We have seen to much shittery in the past years that most of us are scared to dream now Laughing
I am not in any way saying don't get excited about our performance right now (minus OT), I love how we are playing! I love being on top of the table! It's something we haven't felt in so long! I love the feeling of sitting back on a Sunday afternoon, watching (currently) mid-table 'rivals' battle it out at WHL.

But we, as a GL bunch, have a tendency of getting excited and having our hopes dashed. I am just saying, (as REWB pointed out), we are doing well and have found some previously inexistent depth in the squad and all that is ok; just don't end up in a negativity spiral if things start to go down. (Looking at you here, Raptor Razz )

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:17 pm

@Sri.Razz If we dont win the league Wenger out.Laughing Razz Laughing 

At the end of the day no mater what happens the future is bright, we have a great young team who will be fighting for trophies for many years to come.

As long as we finish in the top 3 its a big improvement, if you look at the table many teams will be fighting for the top 4. We can win the league if we can sign a quality striker in the January. You can see a side of us that we have not seen in a long time beating all the lower teams and walking away with maximum points.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:45 am

I think to be 4pts clear going into December is fantastic, but as mentioned already, we can't get carried away. The past 8 years has taught us a lot.

Whilst I feel that this is our best squad in some time, it's still way too early.

When/if Man City sort out their away form, they will take some stopping - at home, they destroy everyone.

Chelsea haven't played well yet their 4pts behind Arsenal and have already visited Old Trafford, Goodison, White Hart Lane and of course with Mourinho and their spending power in January, they'll be so close to the title come May.

Man Utd are 9pts behind us now, but when RvP & Carrick return, they'll get better. They're already like 12/13 games unbeaten now under Moyes.

The others like Spurs & Liverpool I don't feel will be in the title race, but they have quality to be close-ish come the end. It's all a very difficult, unpredictable race.

The only thing we can do is win our games, that starts with Hull.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:43 pm

Samuelj29060 wrote:I think to be 4pts clear going into December is fantastic, but as mentioned already, we can't get carried away. The past 8 years has taught us a lot.

Whilst I feel that this is our best squad in some time, it's still way too early.

When/if Man City sort out their away form, they will take some stopping - at home, they destroy everyone.

Chelsea haven't played well yet their 4pts behind Arsenal and have already visited Old Trafford, Goodison, White Hart Lane and of course with Mourinho and their spending power in January, they'll be so close to the title come May.

Man Utd are 9pts behind us now, but when RvP & Carrick return, they'll get better. They're already like 12/13 games unbeaten now under Moyes.

The others like Spurs & Liverpool I don't feel will be in the title race, but they have quality to be close-ish come the end. It's all a very difficult, unpredictable race.

The only thing we can do is win our games, that starts with Hull.
:coffee:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:52 pm

In rhe league I think as we are talking about PL
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:56 pm

Twoism wrote:In rhe league I think as we are talking about PL
I know, sorry, just trolling.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:36 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Twoism wrote:In rhe league I think as we are talking about PL
I know, sorry, just trolling.
We know Bayern beat the crap out of them, and I hope they do so again at home.

What happened to your friends, all went back to the old forum? Laughing
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2