Youtube has Officially Been Drugged, Dragged Off, Taken....

4 posters

Go down

Youtube has Officially Been Drugged, Dragged Off, Taken.... Empty Youtube has Officially Been Drugged, Dragged Off, Taken....

Post by Lex Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:41 am

............into a dark alley, had its panties ripped off, raped against a wall, had its throat cut afterwards, been spat on before being left in a pool of blood and ejaculation and spit to die a slow, painful, miserable death

A few days ago, I went to check my comments on Youtube and got the following message:

Video comment notifications will now be sent to your Google+ account and will not show up in your inbox. Please log in to Google+ to see all notifications
Youtube notifications won't show up on Youtube, I have to go to Google+ to see my messages?

I thought that was bad....

This morning, I click a random Arsenal video, go to comment and....

Please sign in to leave a comment
While I'm already signed in. Wtf.

Turns out that they mean sign in to your Google+ account. Once you get over that little molehill and try to comment again, you get this pop-up

Youtube has Officially Been Drugged, Dragged Off, Taken.... Screen14

Notice the little red circle? So even if you choose to keep your name intact, you STILL have to link your Youtube channel to a new Google+ account (I couldn't give a shit about Google+, have never used it and never will, so this is a pain in the arse)

You might be thinking to yourself "what's the big deal? Just link it to a Google+ account and never use the account itself" I did that for a while, but if you have ever had ANY strikes on ANY videos on your Youtube channel for ANY reason in the past (as about 70% of the Youtube community do) even if you've deleted them, Google WILL SUSPEND YOUR ACCOUNT INDEFINITELY! You can re-activate your account, but it involves some deep setting manipulation where you log out of the Google+ account and link your Youtube channel to a Gmail account instead. Worse still, Google give you a two week time frame to do it, after that, your Youtube channel is deleted forever. Gone are all your videos, lost forever in the deep abyss that is the internet

Google have gone mad with power. Do what you want with your failed social media outlet, but leave Youtube alone you dumb f*cks
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Youtube has Officially Been Drugged, Dragged Off, Taken.... Empty Re: Youtube has Officially Been Drugged, Dragged Off, Taken....

Post by RED Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:41 pm

Google has ruined Youtube. They are trying to force eevryone to sign up to their shitty Google+. What irks me more is the fact they continously change things that don't need to be changed. For example, the user's channel layout. It used to be that you can set up your own background image to your liking and customize your channel, now we're stuck with this blank, plain white background with no option of changing it.

The comments section are horrible. Its not the best comments that are the top anymore, it's the one with the most replies now. So you get multi spam bots replying again and again to their own oointless comments to get attention.

Google are arrogant. They know Youtube are the no.1 go to site for videos. All the other competition like Vimeo(which is brilliant) and Dailymotion don't come remotely close to them when it comes to popularity. So they know whatever bs they do, us users have no option but to suck it up.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Youtube has Officially Been Drugged, Dragged Off, Taken.... Empty Re: Youtube has Officially Been Drugged, Dragged Off, Taken....

Post by Onyx Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:05 pm

They've complicated it too much. No need for users to click 100 popups before they can watch videos.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:07 pm

@RED wrote:Google has ruined Youtube. They are trying to force eevryone to sign up to their shitty Google+. What irks me more is the fact they continously change things that don't need to be changed. For example, the user's channel layout. It used to be that you can set up your own background image to your liking and customize your channel, now we're stuck with this blank, plain white background with no option of changing it.

The comments section are horrible. Its not the best comments that are the top anymore, it's the one with the most replies now. So you get multi spam bots replying again and again to their own oointless comments to get attention.

Google are arrogant. They know Youtube are the no.1 go to site for videos. All the other competition like Vimeo(which is brilliant) and Dailymotion don't come remotely close to them when it comes to popularity. So they know whatever bs they do, us users have no option but to suck it up.
Exactly,  exactly, google ruined youtube who was a GOAT site

I have an old channel on YT, I remember enough the old Youtube, it was  simply fantastic,channels had outstanding graphics ( and there was a community very active, but probably Facebook has affected too) .

Then year after year Youtube has worsened more and more  users channels   , a gradual worsening of youtube  without even asking an opinion of users .

for who has seen the Old youtube is really sad to see how is became this site, almost frustrating.
Iit is absurd to think that instead of improving managed to get worse in 10 years ...
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum