Zealous
Mamad
Lex
Arquitecto
Valkyrja
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Juve fans' 'special' Ronaldo welcome - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve fans' 'special' Ronaldo welcome

Post by Forza Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:00 am

I'm a Milan fan and not a Juve fan, and that means I am never doing worse than you, no matter how badly my team is playing. :coffee:

Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Juve fans' 'special' Ronaldo welcome - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve fans' 'special' Ronaldo welcome

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:05 am

Forza wrote:I'm a Milan fan and not a Juve fan, and that means I am never doing worse than you, no matter how badly my team is playing. :coffee:
desperate times really calls for senseless sentences, really..
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:07 am

rofl

SELL THE CLUB

MILAN MUST BE SOLD

rofl
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:11 am

Juve section: We are tired of Milan section regular tears

Milan section: Too bad its u guys who always cry, we don't!

(takes a quick glance at Milan section)

http://www.goallegacy.net/t33577-milan-must-be-sold

Juve fans' 'special' Ronaldo welcome - Page 2 1733

elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:16 am

It's always the same lol

There are more active Milan fans these days so they're always right Laughing

Back on topic anyway. Boo'ing Ronaldo makes no difference. As for those claiming he hulks out drawing on mythical power. No

Makes no difference. If you have a weak mentality it can impact you. CR does not.

If he scores then it'll feel that much sweeter for him during the boo'ing. But no he's not magical and if he does happen to score tomorrow whilst being jeered. Pls don't all rush here with your poverty "AHMERGAWD U SHULDNT HUFF BOO'D HIM LAWL"

Yeah, he only ever scores in away games surrounded by hostile fans...
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:19 am

why do I feel poverty DANTE has this thread bookmarked for tomorrow.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:20 am

I don't know but I have the league table bookmarked for a good pick me up if we don't win.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:21 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:I don't know but I have the league table bookmarked for a good pick me up if we don't win.

Laughing
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:32 am

feel like starting a charity fund for a dam where we can channel all the water from tears like these:

http://www.goallegacy.net/t33587-the-ship-is-sunk Proud
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:34 am

All those people with Ronaldo in their fantasy teams. rofl

Poor souls. They don't know what's coming. #mightyjuve

Last edited by ronalessi on Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:34 am

Fact is that Juve don't have Champions League DNA, even with Milan performing poorly domestically, we can still hold our own against the best in Europe. Meanwhile Juve, the supposed third best team in Italy at the moment, can't even handle Galatasary and Copenhagen. Laughing
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:37 am

Forza wrote:Fact is that Juve don't have Champions League DNA, even with Milan performing poorly domestically, we can still hold our own against the best in Europe. Meanwhile Juve, the supposed third best team in Italy at the moment, can't even handle Galatasary and Copenhagen. Laughing

http://www.goallegacy.net/t33587-the-ship-is-sunk

rofl

considering how badly the ship has "supposedly" sunk, I will kindly not take highlighted part seriously....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:37 am

That magical C.L DNA of yours will do you as much good as having Zapata in your back line come next year.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:40 am

Also, I find it interesting that you are linking all these Milan section threads where our fans, including myself, are critiquing the issues our club is going through at the moment and calling for change in management. Really, these threads are indicative of the strength of character that is inherent in Milan fans. We are not afraid to identify weaknesses and suggest ways of remedying them. Converesly, when Juve went through crisis and got sent to the B, the fans fell into line like sheep behind corrupt businessmen like Moggi and started cooking conspiracy theories instead of admitting what the club had done wrong.

~~~

Back on topic. Does anyone really care that Juve fans are going to jeer Ronaldo? Fans boo him everywhere. The fact that he is a shameful diver is good cause to boo him as well. It's fully deserved, so I'm not sure why this is controversial.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:41 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:That magical C.L DNA of yours will do you as much good as having Zapata in your back line come next year.
tom am still working my head out on what the sinking ship means....

> content with current peasantry status

or

> foresees likely relegation.....

sink and relegation seem close enough....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:45 am

Forza wrote:Also, I find it interesting that you are linking all these Milan section threads where our fans, including myself, are critiquing the issues our club is going through at the moment and calling for change in management. Really, these threads are indicative of the strength of character that is inherent in Milan fans. We are not afraid to identify weaknesses and suggest ways of remedying them. Converesly, when Juve went through crisis and got sent to the B, the fans fell into line like sheep behind corrupt businessmen like Moggi and started cooking conspiracy theories instead of admitting what the club had done wrong.

~~~

Back on topic. Does anyone really care that Juve fans are going to jeer Ronaldo? Fans boo him everywhere. The fact that he is a shameful diver  is good cause to boo him as well. It's fully deserved, so I'm not sure why this is controversial.

i still see many Milan fans behind corrupt politician/rapist/owner Berlu still..... and Calciopoli had Milan in it no?

only reason Milan survived relegation is by the aid of corrupt Berlu....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2