+4
Soul
iNFINITY9910
Kick
Shed
8 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester City - Page 3 Empty Re: Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester City

Post by Kick Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:12 pm

I was so happy to get the win here. We certainly earned it and showed our champion credentials today. Jose is turning into a bigger star than most of our players, it's crazy!

Freaking Cahill kept Aguero onside, I'd say the gamble to play him over Luiz didn't work in that respect. Torres was fantastic, as always. So glad we signed him, brilliant transfer.

Anyone else notice the strange guy in a hood sitting near Franz Beckenbauer?

Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester City - Page 3 Empty Re: Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester City

Post by Shed Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:39 pm

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester City - Page 3 BXmrrXAIgAAjv0b

And look who else was at the game today Proud

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:52 pm

Shed wrote:
Soul wrote:Shed, pls do your magic and help me find a good quality highlight? :wub: 
As ever :coffee:

Will wait til after MOTD2 airs as they're usually the best ones.

Heart
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:53 pm

Kick wrote:I was so happy to get the win here. We certainly earned it and showed our champion credentials today. Jose is turning into a bigger star than most of our players, it's crazy!

Freaking Cahill kept Aguero onside, I'd say the gamble to play him over Luiz didn't work in that respect. Torres was fantastic, as always. So glad we signed him, brilliant transfer.

I see what you did there Laughing
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:12 am

Soul wrote:
Kick wrote:I was so happy to get the win here. We certainly earned it and showed our champion credentials today. Jose is turning into a bigger star than most of our players, it's crazy!

I see what you did there Laughing
rofl

I had to.

No one else saw these guys at the game?

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester City - Page 3 Tumblr_mvbywnG1Dc1qcg2bjo3_500
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:17 am

Oh that. I read who they were/what they were there for but now can't seem to remember scratch
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:18 am

Apparently it's for samsung or something.

strange.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:25 am

no its not for samsung, its probably some add for the WC
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:26 am

You think? They were at Bayern's and Juve's matches too.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:32 am

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/so-scary-after-appearing-at-bayern-on-saturday-11-men-dressed-in-identical-black-robes-turn-up-at-chelsea-pictures/

People here seem to think they're for Samsung as well.

Also a link in the comments to this article about the same symbols being seen in Times Square.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:36 am

Yeah I saw that.

Interesting to see it develop.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:36 am

those symbols were also in Rio, which has absolutely nothing to do with Samsung me thinks
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:39 am

Could be either, all teams they appeared at are sponsored by Samsung and some of the tickets the guys had would have been expensive so it's not just some people messing around, it's serious, whatever it is.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:39 am

Evidently it's such an important campaign that those behind it feel the need to advertise it the world over while simultaneously telling no one what the bloody f·ck it's actually about. Brilliant plan...
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:41 am

They get everyones interest up without revealing much then reveal it in one massive go.

I've seen stuff like this before. To a degree, adidas did it this year with our kits, too.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:45 am

With the Adidas campaign people at least knew exactly what it was for. This could be absolutely anything. A company? An organisation? A charity? An activist group? A particular cause? Or event? Who knows? And more importantly, in light of all the inexplicable secrecy, who even cares?
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:47 am

I know what you mean, time will tell I guess.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:52 am

Stupid logo too, btw. Looks like some 15-year-old made it on Microsoft Word.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:55 am

rofl

This game also made me want a CM signing even more, we're scoring goals so I am not too worried about CF but Ramires has been a foul machine in recent times and Lampard is too slow to play against top teams, Jose won't play Luiz at DM and Mikel is out of favour.

We really need a passing CM.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:57 am

Was thinking the same thing (again) during the match myself. Would love to know what the "we don't need to sign anyone" crowd are seeing when they watch matches like that.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:00 am

I wonder if we could pry Cabaye away from Newcastle? they're struggling at present and don't look like changing with Kinnear and Pardew there.

A cheeky 20-25m pound offer could sway them and Solve much of our problems. While the pivot isn't his best position, with a DM next to him and some freedom, he'd be a great addition to our team and would certainly improve us.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:02 am

Inb4Mole
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:05 am

Well, who else would you try for?

DDR won't move in jan, Alonso is currently injured and probably won't move either. Modric is a starter so he won't move/Madrid won't sell. Pirlo won't move in Jan. The only other one I can think of is Hernanes who has never really been on our radar.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:09 am

No I'm not saying no to it, just that Mole is likely to show up with a tongue-lashing for us now. Was here within minutes when I slated Ba a few weeks back. I think he has this section bugged Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester City - Page 3 Bbc_sherlock_holmes_emoticon_by_blueamnesiac-d3fyx0b
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:11 am

The sad part is, the only link to a CM I've seen is Pogba for a crazy fee, it won't happen so I hope we look elsewhere.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:14 am

We're signing Giannelli Imbula for £50 million, remember? drinking
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next