OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

+111
gotveren777
BORUSSIA!!
Hapless_Hans
gotveren77
Essey
halamadrid2
Juveman17
7amood11
Chumlum
El Gunner
cindirxana
teamanarchy
Dnmac4
sree999
Magic Spray
The Basque CM
LeSwagg James
El Chelsea Fuerte
white_star
zizzle
Omniscient
Adit
Mr Nick09
McAgger
LeVersacci
guest7
futbol
gotesh
Commander
Red Alert
BAYERN_MUNICH
DuringTheWar
izzy
farfan
Ganso
Pedram
harhar11
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
Rebaño Sagrado
Qehbe1
Forza
dostoevsky
Robben #10
Winter is Coming
1991
Mamad
Raptorgunner
VanDeezNuts
Doc
Gotverenler
chad4401
aimars
EarlyPrototype
FennecFox7
ExtremistEnigma
S
Ion Creanga
neuro11
DeviAngel
Abramovich
Clockwork Orange
Footyfan
billy_gr
Kamikaze692
lszanto
DeletedUser#1
BarrileteCosmico
Yeezus
Hawky
punkfusion1992
Uncanny
Gil
calmman
free_cat
flameas
windkick
Pip
Kick
vanos1
eelir
crius73
ronalessi
Casciavit
Freeza
sportsczy
RealGunner
jibers
Zealous
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Jack Daniels
M99
Donuts
zigra
BarcaLearning
urbaNRoots
MaraVilla
Beautiful Football
Collblanc
Blue Barrett
silver
Valkyrja
FalcaoPunch
ioilersrock448
LeBéninois
rwo power
juventus101
Harmonica
Lord Awesome
Onyx
The_Badger
Khaled
115 posters

Page 35 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:34 pm

No I get your point.
Ronaldo can have it, I'm absolutely fine with that.

It's just that some qualities that are not so spectacular always are underrated in awards like these.

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Posts : 34047
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by Harmonica Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:49 am

FIFA and France-football re-open the Ballon d'Or vote again, to include latest heroics from English Premier League. In addition of including new votes and ability to change old ones, they now also have banned of voting the players previously voted.

It's believed that Suarez chances have gotten possibly better.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 14070
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:03 am

Harmonica wrote:FIFA and France-football re-open the Ballon d'Or vote again, to include latest heroics from English Premier League. In addition of including new votes and ability to change old ones, they now also have banned of voting the players previously voted.

It's believed that Suarez chances have gotten possibly better.
If this is true(along with the first extension), is the reason alone this award should be awarded in June or August where the Football season ends or before it starts.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3262
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by jibers Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:04 am

Harmonica wrote:FIFA and France-football re-open the Ballon d'Or vote again, to include latest heroics from English Premier League. In addition of including new votes and ability to change old ones, they now also have banned of voting the players previously voted.

It's believed that Suarez chances have gotten possibly better.
this is bs... surely?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10241
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:17 am

u guys believing jiopsi rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:33 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:why do you guys keep bringing the fact that madrid won no trophy as an argument against CR?
Are you serious? no player in history has ever won a Balon D'or without breaking records or/and winning a trophy.

Ronaldo has done neither and besides.... Ronaldo contributing nothing off the ball was a big reason why they lost to Dortmund and Atletico and winning no trophies.... both teams exploited the f*ck out of it.

Ronaldo wasn't even in the discussion when the season ended.... now he's every ones favourite because he scored against loads of La Liga scrubs, flopped in only games that mattered and feasted on Sweden's 2nd division like defence? besides Moutinho's passes were just a big a reason in that game.

Give me a break.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68988
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by jibers Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:49 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:why do you guys keep bringing the fact that madrid won no trophy as an argument against CR?
Are you serious? no player in history has ever won a Balon D'or without breaking records or/and winning a trophy.

Ronaldo has done neither and besides.... Ronaldo contributing nothing off the ball was a big reason why they lost to Dortmund and Atletico and winning no trophies.... both teams exploited the f*ck out of it.

Ronaldo wasn't even in the discussion when the season ended.... now he's every ones favourite because he scored against loads of La Liga scrubs, flopped in only games that mattered and feasted on Sweden's 2nd division like defence? besides Moutinho's passes were just a big a reason in that game.

Give me a break.
Came in to post this.

Left satisfied
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10241
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by Zealous Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:33 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:why do you guys keep bringing the fact that madrid won no trophy as an argument against CR?
Are you serious? no player in history has ever won a Balon D'or without breaking records or/and winning a trophy.

Ronaldo has done neither and besides.... Ronaldo contributing nothing off the ball was a big reason why they lost to Dortmund and Atletico and winning no trophies.... both teams exploited the f*ck out of it.

Ronaldo wasn't even in the discussion when the season ended.... now he's every ones favourite because he scored against loads of La Liga scrubs, flopped in only games that mattered and feasted on Sweden's 2nd division like defence? besides Moutinho's passes were just a big a reason in that game.

Give me a break.
Give ME a break

Your pass is only as good as the player you're passing to. Who is going to get on the end of those passes smarty pants? Almeida? Postiga? rofl

The ridiculous hate for CR winning the Balon D'Or has gotten sad and has stopped being amusing a while ago. Never mind CR was fcking robbed last year, none of you were making a case for him when he lead Madrid to the league and only knocked out of the CL thanks to bone head penalty taking (Ramos)

If CR wins he will be one of the most deserving players to ever win the award. Purely because he is heads and shoulders above the overwhelming majority of players that are out there.

I'll repeat CR winning will make up for the fact he was robbed last year.


Last edited by Zealous on Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by izzy Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:34 pm

Does it really matter though?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by M99 Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:35 pm

Zealous wrote:I'll repeat CR winning is will make for the fact he was robbed last year.
CR deserved it last year but not this year. Still, feel bad for Ribery.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30391
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by ronalessi Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:40 pm

Feel bad for Ribery's wife. She prepared space under the fireplace. Sad 
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1292
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 112

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:41 pm

Zealous wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:why do you guys keep bringing the fact that madrid won no trophy as an argument against CR?
Are you serious? no player in history has ever won a Balon D'or without breaking records or/and winning a trophy.

Ronaldo has done neither and besides.... Ronaldo contributing nothing off the ball was a big reason why they lost to Dortmund and Atletico and winning no trophies.... both teams exploited the f*ck out of it.

Ronaldo wasn't even in the discussion when the season ended.... now he's every ones favourite because he scored against loads of La Liga scrubs, flopped in only games that mattered and feasted on Sweden's 2nd division like defence? besides Moutinho's passes were just a big a reason in that game.

Give me a break.
Give ME a break

Your pass is only as good as the player you're passing to. Who is going to get on the end of those passes smarty pants? Almeida? Postiga? rofl

The ridiculous hate for CR winning the Balon D'Or has gotten sad and has stopped being amusing a while ago. Never mind CR was fcking robbed last year, none of you were making a case for him when he lead Madrid to the league and only knocked out of the CL thanks to bone head penalty taking (Ramos)

If CR wins he will be one of the most deserving players to ever win the award. Purely because he is heads and shoulders above the overwhelming majority of players that are out there.

I'll repeat CR winning will make up for the fact he was robbed last year.
No your right about that.... but still Moutinho's passes were just as important to Portugal's victory that was like food and drink for someone like Ronaldo.

Also last year Messi broke Gerd Muller's record.... that deserved to be recognised.

Your basically saying Ronaldo feasting on La Liga scrubs deserves to be recognised more for being the main man for a treble.... which is hardly the same thing.

Also i don't hate Ronaldo i just believe a treble should be recognised, over someone who did close to nothing in trophy relevant games in 2013 and hasn't won anything.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68988
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by harhar11 Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:55 pm

Zealous wrote:If CR wins he will be one of the most deserving players to ever win the award. Purely because he is heads and shoulders above the overwhelming majority of players that are out there.

I'll repeat CR winning will make up for the fact he was robbed last year.
You are contradicting yourself here mate.

If he this year is one of the most deserving players to ever win the award, then surely Messi last year being better at almost everything than C.Ronaldo this year, is even more deserving. Or in other words, C.Ronaldo was not robbed last year at all. But if C.Ronaldo was indeed robbed last year, then he is obviously not one of the most deserving players ever to win this award this year.

And also, Pirlo was probably even more deserving than C.ronaldo last year. But you will of course call me a hater, even though Pirlo was just as important for Juventus to win the Scudetto unbeaten as C.Ronaldo was for Real Madrid winning the league with 100 points. And then there was Pirlo's performances at the Euro's..


Last edited by harhar11 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3646
Join date : 2011-06-11

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:59 pm

ronalessi wrote:Feel bad for Ribery's wife. She prepared space under the fireplace. Sad 
lol. it was indeed reported she has done that :facepalm:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 34047
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:01 pm

izzy wrote:Does it really matter though?
Not REALLY, no.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 34047
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by The_Badger Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:01 pm

Crynaldo will win. There's no reason for FIFA to reopen voting and allow changes if they didn't want this to happen.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1728
Join date : 2013-04-24

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:13 pm

Also if people want to compare a similar scenario....

When CR last won the Balon D'or he was poor between August and December and Messi was much better.... but CR won it because he led Man Yoo to League and CL in May and deservedly so.

What Zeal is basically arguing that Messi deserved that Balon D'or Laughing

And just to cover all bases.... Messi shouldn't have won it when Inter won the treble and Spain won the WC.... Milito or Xavi should have.

Also Messi did deserve it last year, Barca won the Copa and he smashed a record that had stood for nearly 50 years and it deserved to be recognized above winning the league...(if someone won a treble that year i would have gave it to someone else) if Bayern hadn't won the treble this year i'd agree but fact is winning a treble is a lot more impressive than a goalscoring record.


Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68988
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by sportsczy Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:23 pm

won club world cup last year too... FYI.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 21406
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by harhar11 Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:24 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Also if people want to compare a similar scenario....

When CR last won the Balon D'or he was poor between August and December and Messi was much better.... but CR won it because he led Man Yoo to League and CL in May and deservedly so.

What Zeal is basically arguing that Messi deserved that Balon D'or Laughing

And just to cover all bases.... Messi shouldn't have won it when Inter won the treble and Spain won the WC.... Milito or Xavi should have.

Also Messi did deserve it last year, Barca won the Copa and he smashed a record that had stood for nearly 50 years and it deserved to be recognized above winning the league...(if someone won a treble that year i would have gave it to someone else) if Bayern hadn't won the treble this year i'd agree but fact is winning a treble is a lot more impressive than a goalscoring record.


Finally someone that mentions Milito. For me that season, inidivually speaking, it was Messi >> Milito >Xavi>>>> the rest. Milito for me is the only one who has case for him when it comes to the ballon d'or in 2010. Xavi not so much. Even though Xavi was our 2nd best player that year, Messi was still better and, imho, Messi had a individually better WC than Xavi. I know that there is a stat that shows that Xavi was the player that created the most chances, but saw every game that Spain played that WC and the only game that I thought that Xavi played like Xavi, was against Germany.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3646
Join date : 2011-06-11

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by rwo power Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:28 pm

Jogi Löw refuses to vote for FIFA Golden ball as the vote isn't secret and he doesn't want to incense any of the 5 German internationals on the list by putting one in front of the others and omitting two over all. He suggests that coaches shouldn't be allowed to vote for their own players to avoid embarrassments.


Last edited by rwo power on Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by sportsczy Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:29 pm

rwo power wrote:Jogi Löw refuses to vote for FIFA Golden ball as the vote isn't secret and he doesn't want to incense any of the 5 German internationals on the list by putting one in front of the others and omitting two over all. He suggests that coaches shouldn't be allowed to vote for their own players to avoid embarrassments.
 Basically, a coward lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 21406
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by izzy Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:30 pm

They could just save all the hassle and vote for the right guy.....

Victor Moses.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by Doc Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:32 pm

He should be mother goose instead of a football manager if he is gonna have such feelings.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 15919
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by Arquitecto Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:52 pm

sportsczy wrote:
rwo power wrote:Jogi Löw refuses to vote for FIFA Golden ball as the vote isn't secret and he doesn't want to incense any of the 5 German internationals on the list by putting one in front of the others and omitting two over all. He suggests that coaches shouldn't be allowed to vote for their own players to avoid embarrassments.
 Basically, a coward lol.
Surprise. Löw for quite a long time has been a man without testicules as this spineless statement doesn't surprise me the least bit. Laughing
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12203
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:57 pm

Does he cry himself to sleep at night after telling somebody that they're not in the starting XI?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26892
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 83

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by Arquitecto Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:02 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Does he cry himself to sleep at night after telling somebody that they're not in the starting XI?
Löw: " After the tears ran out on benching Mario Gomez, I began felt a a deep and sensitive pain in my bosom, and I cried some more."
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12203
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum