Harmonica
Lord Awesome
Onyx
The_Badger
Khaled
115 posters

Page 16 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 16 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by harhar11 Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:49 am

I don't see any reasons as to why C.Ronaldo deserves it, unless you
have confussed Ballon d'or with the Golden Boot. I mean, last season C.Ronaldo won nothing, not even copa del rey. But then you might say that the ballon d'or is an individual award and titles won should not be decisive in who should with the award, which is something that I agree with. But then C.Ronaldo last season didn't win any individual awards as well. He wasn't even the best player in his own league, that was Messi. Heck, even when it comes to goals, the only thing that he has going for him, he didn't even win the golden boot, ha he wasn't even the topscorer in his own league.

The only thing that he won was the UCL top scorer, that alone doesn't mean that he deserves the ballon d'or.

Edit: and before you say that I am hypocritical. I have never said that Messi has deserved the ballon d'or based solely on goals or even stats for that matter, which is something that has made me argue alot with Harmonica..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 16 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by Zealous Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:03 pm

Looking at your sig it's pretty hilarious that you want people to take you seriously.

Positive bias is natural in football (in any sport) so I don't really have a problem with you being biased towards Messi but when you're trying to sell this image that you are building an objective argument for anything Ronaldo related it looks ridiculously fake.

In 2013 Ronaldo has been one of if not the best performer in world football no matter what you think. "don't see any reason why he deserves it" lol then why the fck do you think he is being considered as a potential winner by the overwhelming majority of those who have a say in football.

Of course Ronaldo fcking deserves to win it. Whether he does is something else entirely though.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:24 pm

Zealous wrote:Looking at your sig it's pretty hilarious that you want people to take you seriously.
I bet more people take him seriously than they do you with your angry, foul, incomprehensible rants.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:28 pm

Zealous wrote:Looking at your sig it's pretty hilarious that you want people to take you seriously.

Positive bias is natural in football (in any sport) so I don't really have a problem with you being biased towards Messi but when you're trying to sell this image that you are building an objective argument for anything Ronaldo related it looks ridiculously fake.

In 2013 Ronaldo has been one of if not the best performer in world football no matter what you think. "don't see any reason why he deserves it" lol then why the fck do you think he is being considered as a potential winner by the overwhelming majority of those who have a say in football.

Of course Ronaldo fcking deserves to win it. Whether he does is something else entirely though.
wai... what? So because of my sig, I am not to be taken seriously? So everyone who has any anti-Barca/Messi sig are not to be taken seriously either? moronic logic..

Like I said, I don't see any reason why C.ronaldo deserves to win the award this year, especially not ahead of Ribery unless you like most C.Ronaldo fanboiiis, seems to think that the ballon d'or is the golden boot..

Last edited by harhar11 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:28 pm

The_Badger wrote:
I bet more people take him seriously than they do you with your angry, foul, incomprehensible rants.
I believe what I said was fair. harhar is a good poster but his bias against Ronaldo is too obvious, it immediately discredits any opinion he has about him. That was my only point, saying Ronaldo doesn't deserve it is totally incorrect.

If you consider my posts angry, foul and incomprehensible then I suggest staying off the internet mate. lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:31 pm

Zealous wrote:
The_Badger wrote:
I believe what I said was fair. harhar is a good poster but his bias against Ronaldo is too obvious, it immediately discredits any opinion he has about him. That was my only point, saying Ronaldo doesn't deserve it is totally incorrect.

If you consider my posts angry, foul and incomprehensible then I suggest staying off the internet mate. lol
Indeed, I am anti-ronaldo, infact I am anti everything that has to do with Real Madrid. But did I say anything that was a lie? Did C.ronaldo archieved anything collective or individually, apart from being the topscorer in the CL?

Yes, he has scored 60+ goals and will most likely reach 70+, but ballon d'or is not the golden boot..

And then that sig logic of yours, that's like saying that those people who had those sig where Ribery dribbled Messi or the Busquets The Scream/The Shining are not to be taken serious either.

Last edited by harhar11 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:35 pm

harhar11 wrote:

wai... what? So because of my sig, I am not to be taken seriously? So everyone who has any anti-Barca/Messi sig are not to be taken seriously either? moronic logic..

Like I said, I don't see any reason why C.ronaldo deserves to win the award this year, especially not ahead of Ribery unless you like most C.Ronaldo fanboiiis, seems to think that the ballon d'or is the golden boot..
It's not just your sig tbf but your stances are well documented regarding Ronaldo. I don't think you've posted one positive comment about him since you joined about 2 years ago. Nothing against you yourself though, like I said you're a good poster, just biased. I'm biased as well but I'm not saying Ribery or Messi don't deserve it if they eventually win.

As for Ribery vs Ronaldo it doesn't really just stop at goals, Ronaldo has been pretty much just as good. I think that it's fair to say that had they switched teams in 2013 the overall trophy haul for both would have stayed the same.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:42 pm

Zealous wrote:It's not just your sig tbf but your stances are well documented regarding Ronaldo. I don't think you've posted one positive comment about him since you joined about 2 years ago. Nothing against you yourself though, like I said you're a good poster, just biased. I'm biased as well but I'm not saying Ribery or Messi don't deserve it if they eventually win.

As for Ribery vs Ronaldo it doesn't really just stop at goals, Ronaldo has been pretty much just as good. I think that it's fair to say that had they switched teams in 2013 the overall trophy haul for both would have stayed the same.
Like I said, I am anti-ronaldo and even anti-everything-that-has-to-do-with-Real Madrid, and I have a huge problem with saying anything positive about Real Madrid. But even then, I haven't been a total c#nt with you guys. When you defeated us in the Copa de Rey final, I went to your forum and congratulated you.

But my stance with Real Madrid doesn't mean that what I posted was a lie. For me, last season Ribery was better than both Messi and C.ronaldo. Not everything is just about goals.

And no, I honeslty belive that if Bayern got a player who would scored more than 50% of their goals and who defends were little, then they would lose one of their biggest strenght, and I am not just talking about C.ronaldo here I am also refering to Messi.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:54 pm

Zealous wrote:
The_Badger wrote:

And I suggest you get over yourself. Mate.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:52 pm

Badger the internet thug at it again. You tripping too much son.

Riberys defensive contribution is vastly overrated in my opinion. i believe a forward should be based more on their productivity if anything. Personally, as said before, bayerns cl was a team effort. Javi martinez, mueller (later into the season), alaba, dante were all fantasic as well as robben at times. In fact ribery was invisible in half the bayern games I have watched in the CL. Its the same argument used for snidjer with inters treble, except he had even more merit to get the award with getting to the final with the netherlands.

For me it should be ronaldo/messi, if messi wasn't injured, then he for sure deserves it.

If there s anyone who truly carries a team, it would be ibra.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:49 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:Badger the internet thug at it again. You tripping too much son.

Riberys defensive contribution is vastly overrated in my opinion. i believe a forward should be based more on their productivity if anything. Personally, as said before, bayerns cl was a team effort. Javi martinez, mueller (later into the season), alaba, dante were all fantasic as well as robben at times. In fact ribery was invisible in half the bayern games I have watched in the CL. Its the same argument used for snidjer with inters treble, except he had even more merit to get the award with getting to the final with the netherlands.

For me it should be ronaldo/messi, if messi wasn't injured, then he for sure deserves it.

Imo, Sneijder wasn't even Inter's best player(Milito won both Serie A player of the year and European player of the year).

And Ribery's productivity last season was brilliant. I read that since February, he has scored or assisted in every game in the bundesliga.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:25 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:Badger the internet thug at it again. You tripping too much son.

Football has evolved to the point that teams should have their players attacking and defending as a unit. The teams who defend and attack as a unit  have won the CL, in the past few years.

BVB took full advantage of that last year and whoever was your LB had 3-4 players attacking him at once and Ronaldo didn't even bother tracking back.

Dortmund's wing play wasn't effective last year against Bayern. Since Bayern had Ribery and Robben to attack and defend with the fullbacks. Simple, but effective and it worked wonders.

Tell me which team since 2009 that won CL has had a player not defending or had a player not attacking? They were ALL collective units attacking and defending together. Barca, Inter, Chelsea and Bayern.

As for Ribery, his role isn't to score, but to create and work hard for the team. Working hard for the team comes first for him and being a playmaker second. 3.3 key passes per game and 20 assists in the year 2013, isn't bad at all.

His scoring production has been good this year too, 7 goals and 6 assists in 14 appearences.

Then again did you even watch Ribery bar the CL? Because Bayern are better with him than without him. Think there was a record saying that Bayern haven't lost a game in the Bundesliga when Ribery has started over the past year or 2.

As for carrying teams, Ibra has carried every team he's been in, which isn't a surprise really. All great players carry their team. Messi did it last year while injured, and CR carried you in the beginning of the season. Ribery also did for Bayern and Zlatan is doing it as well for PSG.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:02 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Zealous wrote:
The_Badger wrote:I bet more people take him seriously than they do you with your angry, foul, incomprehensible rants.

Indeed, I am anti-ronaldo, infact I am anti everything that has to do with Real Madrid. But did I say anything that was a lie? Did C.ronaldo archieved anything collective or individually, apart from being the topscorer in the CL?

Yes, he has scored 60+ goals and will most likely reach 70+, but ballon d'or is not the golden boot..

And then that sig logic of yours, that's like saying that those people who had those sig where Ribery dribbled Messi or the Busquets The Scream/The Shining are not to be taken serious either.
did you have the same stance last year when messi flopped in the two most important champions league games against chelsea ? ( missed penalty , missed one on ones etc.. ) he also flopped in the classico and basically allowed madrid to take la liga from the camp nou , thanks to ronaldo's goal ...

other than the scoring record messi had nothing going for him that season .

but all i heard from barça fans was " 91 goals = GIVE HIM THE BALLON D'OR "

farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:06 pm

i must also say, Alot of those "91" goals were in friendlies or for argentina in some scrubby qualifiers... or against bankrupt la liga teams...

i am not anyone's fan... but i am saying as a neutral, that a mere copa del rey winner should not have won .... just like ronaldo should not win it now along with messi...

but, if that 91 goal logic still persists, then give the award to highest scoring player of the year, aka Ronaldo..

Please don't change the crieteria every year! stick with one! because when crieterias are temporary .. then there is a huge problem.
Commander
Commander
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:13 pm

Commander wrote:i must also say, Alot of those "91" goals were in friendlies or for argentina in some scrubby qualifiers... or against bankrupt la liga teams...

i am not anyone's fan... but i am saying as a neutral, that a mere copa del rey winner should not have won .... just like ronaldo should not win it now along with messi...

but, if that 91 goal logic still persists, then give the award to highest scoring player of the year, aka Ronaldo..

Please don't change the crieteria every year! stick with one! because when crieterias are temporary .. then there is a huge problem.
exactly .

the same people who thought that messi's goal tally was enough to earn him the ballon d'or last year,are saying that goals aren't enough this year . how absurd .

ronaldo 2013 = messi 2012
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:21 pm

the voting is done, has messi won yet?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:22 pm

Commander wrote:i must also say, Alot of those "91" goals were in friendlies or for argentina in some scrubby qualifiers... or against bankrupt la liga teams...

Your avataar and Sig tell a different story eco smile
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:22 pm

farfan wrote:
did you have the same stance last year  when messi flopped in the two most important champions league games against chelsea ? ( missed penalty , missed one on ones etc.. )  he also flopped in the classico and basically allowed madrid to take la liga from the  camp nou , thanks to ronaldo's goal ...

other than the  scoring record messi had nothing going for him that season .

but all i heard from barça fans was " 91 goals = GIVE HIM THE BALLON D'OR "

harhar11 wrote:
Edit: and before you say that I am hypocritical. I have never said that Messi has deserved the ballon d'or based solely on goals or even stats for that matter, which is something that has made me argue alot with Harmonica..
I don't know, you tell me.. :facepalm:

farfan wrote:

exactly .

the same people who thought that messi's  goal tally  was enough to earn him the ballon d'or  last year,are saying that goals aren't enough this year . how absurd .

ronaldo 2013 = messi 2012
To say that Ronaldo 2013 = Messi 2012, it would mean that C.ronaldo had had a individual and collective season as good as Messi had in 2012, which is false. C.Ronaldo's year was inferior to Messi in every single way. He scored less, he assisted less and he even won less titles, he didn't win the golden boot, heck he wasn't even the top scorer in his own league.

Last edited by harhar11 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:33 pm

TMO's 2342390482309482309th account Proud

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:35 pm

What really had Messi going last year was the amount of records he broke. When a player/coach checks the news and every other week the headline is Messi breaks x record. What will that make them think?

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:42 pm

Casciavit wrote:What really had Messi going last year was the amount of records he broke. When a player/coach checks the news and every other week the headline is Messi breaks x record. What will that make them think?

Another good point. Messi didn't win it just because it was another year where he was the topscorer, it was because he, apart from what I already said, was the topscorer who broke so many records. C.Ronaldo would need to break just as many records as Messi if not more, if he wants to win the Ballon d'or in a year where all he has archieved is scoring the most goals in a calender year.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by gotesh Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:14 pm

Ronaldo also scored many goals in friendlies. He even made hat trick in a friendly. He scored easy and useless goals way more than Messi

Messi 2012
- 91 goals+ 34 assists (Record)
- Golden shoe (Record 50 goals)
- La liga top scorer (Record)
- CL top scorer (Record 14 goals)
- Argentina top scorer for year (Record 12 goals)
- 5 goals in one CL game (Record)
- 8 hat tricks in la liga (Record)
- 120 other records
- Copa Del Rey+Club World Cup

Do you think so many broken history records doesnt deserve Ballon Dor?

Tapinaldo 2013
- CL top scorer
- 63 goals
- Error....nothing else

Ronaldo did nothing to be in headlines compared to Messi. Messi is always in headlines with either his trophies or individual success and records. So saying "I dont understand the criteria" is a BS. You understand very well

gotesh
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:15 pm

ban him ^
Commander
Commander
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:23 pm

Thiago Silva revealed he voted for 1. Messi 2. Ibra 3. CR7
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:33 pm

He voted for Messi last season aswell, but I remember that there was someone on twitter that invented lots of quote from footballers, in which they claimed that they voted for C.Ronaldo but that Fifa changed their votes. Alot of people were fooled by those quotes, there was someone on this forum,I might be wrong but I think that it was halamadrid, who posted a sig of that. Heh, even AS was fooled. Successful troll is successful rofl

Last edited by harhar11 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:38 pm

The votes from captains usually go to their friends/ team-mates.

For instance, Mehssi has constantly revealed last year that he voted for Xavi, Iniesta and Aguerooooooo.
Casillas stated that his votes went for Ronaldo, Ramos and Iniesta.
Ronaldo meanwhile wanted to vote for his favourite player of all time..... Cristiano Ronaldo eco smile
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next