Bayer - Bayern Bundesliga 8th match day

2 posters

Go down

Bayer - Bayern Bundesliga 8th match day Empty Bayer - Bayern Bundesliga 8th match day

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:26 am

Tough game tonight, if I remember right away at Leverkusen was the only game we lost at all in last years league campaign...

It's admirable how steadily strong Bayer have become, good to have consistent top clubs in the Bundesliga.

So I guess a draw could be all we get tonight, still if we perform like recent games I can only see us winning whereever we go...

My optimistic predictions: Dortmund to drop points in a draw at Gladbach, us winning 0:2.
Let's go.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Bayer - Bayern Bundesliga 8th match day Empty Re: Bayer - Bayern Bundesliga 8th match day

Post by rwo power Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:22 pm

Well, Bayer will certainly try to give Bayern a run for their money today. I'm curious how Sami Hyypiä will set up his team to disrupt Bayern's flow of play.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Bayer - Bayern Bundesliga 8th match day Empty Re: Bayer - Bayern Bundesliga 8th match day

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:26 pm

not winning this game si completely unacceptable.

I'm very angry.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:27 pm

Well, at least you got one point. Dortmund were as superior today, too, and they came out with no points. ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:51 pm

true, but I don't want to be like Dortmund in that regard.

You CANNOT miss sitters like that.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:13 pm

Well, I just heard Sammer in the interview: "Towards the end of the game I only thought 'I hope we won't lose that with a 2:1'..." XD
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:46 pm

I would've taken Shaquiri off right away after he used the vast amount of time he had in front of an wide open goal for coming up with an artsy way of missing it.

He played well otherwise, but Strafe muss sein.
Well, he had to go 10 min later...
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:06 pm

The match eerily reminded me of the 2012 CL final where Chelsea successfully parked the bus versus Bayern's relentless onslaught. Then it was Arjen Robben with the blatant misses. I think Xherdan Shaqiri will improve. He's still pretty much a kid, albeit a very talented one. ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:21 pm

Yes, he's 20 or 21, and he's already doing great. He gets his share of games and never dissapoints.
He didn#t dissappoint today either, as we completely outplayed Bayer in their stadium, but 27 shots on goal and a draw is very very unsatisfying.

Well, the players know this most of all themselves.

If you think Alaba is also only 20, or maybe just 21 now..
Müller, Kroos around 23.., Götze, Martinez, Thiago, Boateng also somewhere around there.

Future looks bright, and it's not like the present is that bad...
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:31 pm

ok, to be exact..
Alaba 21, Götze 21, Shaquiri 21 going on 22, Thiago 22, Kirchhoff 23, Kroos 23, Müller barely 24, Badstuber (knock on wood) 24, Boateng and Martinez just turned 25,
and then there's Höjbjerg in the pipeline who just turned 18
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:34 pm

Time to update the Players Thread, it seems: http://www.goallegacy.net/t17207-bayern-munich-players-thread Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:38 pm

rwo power wrote:Time to update the Players Thread, it seems: http://www.goallegacy.net/t17207-bayern-munich-players-thread Very Happy
oh nice. Very well organized around here.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:44 pm

Well, I'm trying to do what I can ^^ If you have input or want to help, please feel free to do so. So far proper players threads for Pierre-Emile Höjbjerg and Jan Kirchhoff are lacking, and if you want stuff changed or have ideas, just contact me and I will see what I can do. Smile
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down