Arrigo Sacchi- Where Does he rank among all time greats?

5 posters

Go down

Arrigo Sacchi- Where Does he rank among all time greats? Empty Arrigo Sacchi- Where Does he rank among all time greats?

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:05 am

One of the greatest footballing minds of all time. Among the all time great tacticians and managers, where do you put him ?

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Arrigo Sacchi- Where Does he rank among all time greats? Empty Re: Arrigo Sacchi- Where Does he rank among all time greats?

Post by The Franchise Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:45 am

As high as it gets, within the top 3. His Milan team was a masterpiece.

Like Cruyff, till this very day his ideas and practices are being used.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Arrigo Sacchi- Where Does he rank among all time greats? Empty Re: Arrigo Sacchi- Where Does he rank among all time greats?

Post by rwo power Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:45 am

Well, I think he's ranking pretty highly. For example, he strongly influenced Jürgen Klopp and his Dortmund side as Kloppo always states.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:35 pm

The Franchise wrote:As high as it gets, within the top 3. His Milan team was a masterpiece.

Like Cruyff, till this very day his ideas and practices are being used.
This really.

One of the greatest minds of football.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:18 pm

If it wasn't for Berlusconi , Sacchi would probably pass down in history as the best coach in Italian football , never mind Milan which i believe he was the best we ever had . Perhaps he still is ,but i think had he stayed Milan would have seen even more success than we did back then.

His offensive ideas , in relation to the quality available and the total discipline he demanded from the players , made his Milan a proper nightmare to deal with . He's involved with youngsters these years , which i think is for the greater benefit. It's true , many coaches were and continue to be inspired by his work and ideas in general.

Pretty high up , to say the least. From what i've seen of his Milan team , very high. And it's not just the end result , but his character as well. Van Basten and Tassoti meant the same to him , didn't accept the term star players and such. Great manager and even better football mind.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down