Forget Llorente, let's go after another Milanista...

+4
Luca
Juventude
DeviAngel
juve_gigi
8 posters

Go down

Forget Llorente, let's go after another Milanista... Empty Forget Llorente, let's go after another Milanista...

Post by juve_gigi Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:27 pm

Since our Pirlo acquisition worked out so perfectly what about this:

4-3-1-2:

Lichtsteiner  Bonucci  Chiellini  Coentrao

Vidal  Pirlo  Marchisio

Pogba

Tevez  Pato

We give Llorente to Madrid for Coentrao and we get Pato from Corinthians for a song and a dance. I'm sure Marotta can work his magic and get Pato for cheap.

Pato has barely been injured at Corinthians and has blamed the Milanello voodoo trainers for his leg problems. So most likely he will be in full fitness and health by next year. A fully fit Pato is a world class player. My Milanista friend actually told me he prefers Pato to Balotelli if fully fit. Tevez and Pato would play beautiful music together. Add our future ballon d'Or winner Pogba as an attacking midfielder playing the Kaka role in behind our 2 world class strikers and this lineup will win the Champions League.

What do you guys think?  Will Pato become the next great Juventino striker and will he come to Torino and haunt the Milanisti tifosi for the next decade??

Forza Juve...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Forget Llorente, let's go after another Milanista... Empty Re: Forget Llorente, let's go after another Milanista...

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:39 pm

Pato is amazing but in Milan he was just another Vucinic to lazy in the last seasons so I don't know how Conte would like that and work with him ( considering Conte stays next season Sad )

plus Pato is in love with Milan
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Forget Llorente, let's go after another Milanista... Empty Re: Forget Llorente, let's go after another Milanista...

Post by Juventude Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:06 pm

Pato's numbers seem pretty inconsistent in Brazil and that's not exactly a top league. We need to stay away from players like him, especially with Conte's demanding style and tactics.

I don't like to think about how perfect Jovetic is for Juve's style of play.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:57 pm

Such a fantasy thread for multiple reasons.

Criticizing Conte is a big no no but talking about discarding players from the line up, playing a fictional formation and getting rid of a player who hasn't even played yet is all good.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:00 pm

#KeepFifaOutOfJuveSection
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:03 pm

Luca wrote:Such a fantasy thread for multiple reasons.

Criticizing Conte is a big no no but talking about discarding players from the line up, playing a fictional formation and getting rid of a player who hasn't even played yet is all good.
reported for speaking against martial justice :coffee:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:10 pm

Luca shut up alright? You can't say tat about him stop blabbering
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:13 pm

#KeepMartialLawOutOfJuveSection

#JusticeFor433
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:47 pm

Dear Haters:

I know you're all jealous because of my fabulous hair transplant that makes me look at least 10 years younger and allows me to bang girls half my age, but you really need to get over it.

Why don't we make a deal. I will play your golden boy "Lolo" (haha, what a gay name, no wonder he's sitting on my bench!), if you just stop posting nonsense about how I don't know what I am doing or that no one can criticize me. Deal?? And for the record, I am ABOVE criticism, have you not seen my resume lately? Talk about jealousy, it will definitely get you nowhere...

Love always,

Antonio Conte
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:51 pm

vs Hellas if Llorente doesn't start, Conte

GIF deleted due to profanity. -25% - rwo power
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:54 pm

elmystique wrote:vs Hellas if Llorente doesn't start, Conte
[GIF deleted - rwo power]
I promise to start "Lolo" against Hellas.  You have my word.  Your golden boy better get a brace or else you will look like a fool.  Better pray for mercy from above...

Luv,

AC
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:11 am

can you calm down ?

and stop that Martial law nonsense ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:57 am

DeviAngel wrote:can you calm down ?

and stop that Martial law nonsense ?
I think Kwame is hunkering down. The good old US of A is beating the war drum again. Martial Law may take over soon...

juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:26 am

Tevez - Lewandowski is much better.
Go Marrotta sign him for free next summer!
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum