Bale vs Hazard

+35
futbol_bill
Curtinho
free_cat
Lucifer
sportsczy
Mr Nick09
Unique
Bankz
Robespierre
Donuts
chad4401
huntsman
Mamad
Blue
halamadrid2
Red Alert
harhar11
El Chelsea Fuerte
Adit
Gil
Doc
Abramovich
Arquitecto
Crimson
Motogp69
El Jefe
urbaNRoots
DeletedUser#1
Vlad the Impaler
ExtremistEnigma
lszanto
Onyx
Valkyrja
Kick
jibers
39 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Bale vs Hazard - Page 4 Empty Re: Bale vs Hazard

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:48 pm

chad4401 wrote:yeah right you know damn well post barca any young players that resembles iniesta or messi, etc, in technique gets super hyped, but as usual not expose oneself who is guilty of it with isco for example, can do nothing in particular in a match does couple skills, still get motm, tell me im lying.
post zidanr, any young AM was compared to him. Post ronaldinho any young brazilian was called new roni, post thuram/desailly any new black french CBs were compared to them. You are stating facts that have perpetuated since the beginning of times in any sports lol. Young players get compared to illustrous veterans of they display something in their game that reminds us of those legends. Iniesta is/was a genius dribbler, so isco was naturally compared to him for example. Varane very early displayed a lot of calm and technique, so he was compared to blanc, etc...

So you are lying lol.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Posts : 31596
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bale vs Hazard - Page 4 Empty Re: Bale vs Hazard

Post by sportsczy Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:25 am

Curtinho wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Who's better? Hazard is just far more technically gifted. So i believe in the long run, he will be proven better.

I feel like the biggest myth in football is that being a better dribbler (into nowhere) means you are more technically gifted.

What about passing? Heading? Shooting? Crossing? Tackling? Protecting the ball? There's so much more to technique than just dribbling which again is one of those silly things that needs to be put into context to properly measure anyway.

I would take Bale.

He's not just a better dribbler... better control, better movement in tight spaces, two-footed, better vision, etc.

Don't let this one season fool you. In Mourinho's last season at Madrid, every single player looked like garbage because they were just emotionally destroyed by the man. It didn't mean that their quality went away... they just needed a change of air.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 20757
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Bale vs Hazard - Page 4 Empty Re: Bale vs Hazard

Post by Curtinho Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:26 am

Why would I just judge Hazard based on this one season? Bale was much better than Hazard when they were both in the EPL together...and he still is.

Valkyrja wrote:Neymar and Hazard are both so much better Laughing It's not even a contest tbh. They simply have for faces to their games.

Bale is better than Hazard and it's not even a contest. They played in the same league and Hazard has never approached the same level as Bale was in his last season with Tottenham.

Hazard is a great player, but he's also quite overrated.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 4626
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Bale vs Hazard - Page 4 Empty Re: Bale vs Hazard

Post by sportsczy Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:21 am

I just disagree with you.  Bale was always hype in the EPL despite his goals to me.  At Madrid, he's been worse than i actually thought he was, which i didn't think was possible since i intentionally set my expectation extremely low before he came here Laughing

He's been good this year, but not great.  Of his 12 goals, 4 were against Rayo, 3 against Deportivo and 2 against Betis...  so it's very deceiving.  HOWEVER, he's been much better than his previous seasons, where he was putrid, so the difference makes him seem better than he actually is.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 20757
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Bale vs Hazard - Page 4 Empty Re: Bale vs Hazard

Post by Harmonica Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:24 pm

2015 Fifa Ballon d'Or

8. Hazard
16. Bale
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 13753
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Bale vs Hazard - Page 4 Empty Re: Bale vs Hazard

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:33 pm

Bale was very good in his first season, but Hazard has always been a superior footballer
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11266
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Bale vs Hazard - Page 4 Empty Re: Bale vs Hazard

Post by Curtinho Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:15 pm

If Bale has been bad at Madrid what does that make Hazard with Chelsea? Laughing
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 4626
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Bale vs Hazard - Page 4 Empty Re: Bale vs Hazard

Post by sportsczy Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:29 pm

Hazard was the best player in EPL last season by a mile and has been very good every year since his Lille days.... so yes, 1 year is an aberration in the context of 6 excellent seasons. Bale was good at Tottenham exactly 2 years and was utter garbage at Madrid until this season. So 2 poor seasons, several average ones and 2 good seasons doesn't really give you comfort about anything.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 20757
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Bale vs Hazard - Page 4 Empty Re: Bale vs Hazard

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:38 pm

Bale was not very good in his first year. he had a couple of good goals but even in those games he was horrific for the majority of those games. In sum, he had two terrible years at madrid and so far this year better, but I still wouldn't call it great. Again the comparison should be to Neymar and with that comparison it isn't even a close battle. Neymar being third (should have been second) is all the rationale you need. Hazard in the same timeframe as Bale at Madrid had two excellent years and this year, as with the entire Chelsea team has been awful. I write that off to Mourinho. Hazard was considered by many as 2nd or 3rd best player last year. In comparison to Bale, no contest.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6088
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bale vs Hazard - Page 4 Empty Re: Bale vs Hazard

Post by Curtinho Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:12 pm

Hazard last season was not as good as Bale's last season in the EPL. On top of this Bale was the best player in the EPL over a 3 year span before his move to Real Madrid, where he was decisive in winning trophies (and the biggest trophy of all). His issue was with how the team is set up to service Ronaldo and he was expected to fit into that role (which isn't the type of player he is).

Even in his worst season, which was last year, he was still more productive on a per minute basis than Hazard in his best season for Chelsea.

But yeah, blame Mourinho for Hazard's struggles. Bale is better, and more of an impact player. Hazard would be a better complementary pick up though if you're looking to service a specific player (he would be a great deputy to Bale for example).
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 4626
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Bale vs Hazard - Page 4 Empty Re: Bale vs Hazard

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:14 pm

Respectively disagree with your opinion. i doubt if you will find any Madrid fans that agree with you.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6088
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bale vs Hazard - Page 4 Empty Re: Bale vs Hazard

Post by jibers Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:46 pm

Curtinho wrote:Hazard last season was not as good as Bale's last season in the EPL. On top of this Bale was the best player in the EPL over a 3 year span before his move to Real Madrid, where he was decisive in winning trophies (and the biggest trophy of all). His issue was with how the team is set up to service Ronaldo and he was expected to fit into that role (which isn't the type of player he is).

Even in his worst season, which was last year, he was still more productive on a per minute basis than Hazard in his best season for Chelsea.

But yeah, blame Mourinho for Hazard's struggles. Bale is better, and more of an impact player. Hazard would be a better complementary pick up though if you're looking to service a specific player (he would be a great deputy to Bale for example).


Mo he wasn't, RVP and Surez were better but Suarez's reputation got in the way. In Bale's final season Suarez was better. Bale was never the best player in the EPL.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10230
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Bale vs Hazard - Page 4 Empty Re: Bale vs Hazard

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:22 am

Why is Hazard even rated? What has he done to be rated so highly. I dont get it
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23994
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bale vs Hazard - Page 4 Empty Re: Bale vs Hazard

Post by Harmonica Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:09 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Why is Hazard even rated? What has he done to be rated so highly. I dont get it
Hazard has the same amount of "League Best Player"-titles than Cronaldo, and he just turned 25.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 13753
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Bale vs Hazard - Page 4 Empty Re: Bale vs Hazard

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:23 pm

Ronaldo scored as many goals as Hazard when he was 3 years old. Settle down
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23994
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bale vs Hazard - Page 4 Empty Re: Bale vs Hazard

Post by Claudio84 Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:32 pm

I'm with Courtinho Bale did more for Tottenham than Hazard has done for Chelsea, the level of Bale was superior imo

and how do you dare compare Hazard with Cronaldo?

Claudio84
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 208
Join date : 2015-08-27

Back to top Go down

Bale vs Hazard - Page 4 Empty Re: Bale vs Hazard

Post by Curtinho Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:09 pm

Hazard is one of the most hyped players without producing results I've seen in a while tbh. He's a very, very good player but he's not among the top echelon of players IMO despite his fantastic showing last year, which on reflecting really wasn't really THAT impressive when you consider some of the previous winners.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 4626
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Bale vs Hazard - Page 4 Empty Re: Bale vs Hazard

Post by jibers Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:24 pm

Curtinho wrote:Hazard is one of the most hyped players without producing results I've seen in a while tbh. He's a very, very good player but he's not among the top echelon of players IMO despite his fantastic showing last year, which on reflecting really wasn't really THAT impressive when you consider some of the previous winners.


The problem is that the metric being used here is goals and CR and Messi. I think this has ruined his game. He is more of a mf than a forward and is more like Ribery tbh. he needs to get back to doing what he does best. Now if you are saying he can't be top without goals, I don't know what to say to that.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10230
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Bale vs Hazard - Page 4 Empty Re: Bale vs Hazard

Post by FelixMagic Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:58 pm

I don't like Bale he can't dribble and a winger who can't dribble loses much of its danger. In facts Bale always flop in big games. In normal days Hazard is better than Bale.

FelixMagic
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 34
Join date : 2014-11-25

Back to top Go down

Bale vs Hazard - Page 4 Empty Re: Bale vs Hazard

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:25 pm

jibers wrote:
Curtinho wrote:Hazard is one of the most hyped players without producing results I've seen in a while tbh. He's a very, very good player but he's not among the top echelon of players IMO despite his fantastic showing last year, which on reflecting really wasn't really THAT impressive when you consider some of the previous winners.


The problem is that the metric being used here is goals and CR and Messi. I think this has ruined his game. He is more of a mf than a forward and is more like Ribery tbh. he needs to get back to doing what he does best. Now if you are saying he can't be top without goals, I don't know what to say to that.


Hazard is a forward. He's not a midfielder. And he can't carry his team like ribery did
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7407
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Bale vs Hazard - Page 4 Empty Re: Bale vs Hazard

Post by jibers Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:40 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:
jibers wrote:
Curtinho wrote:Hazard is one of the most hyped players without producing results I've seen in a while tbh. He's a very, very good player but he's not among the top echelon of players IMO despite his fantastic showing last year, which on reflecting really wasn't really THAT impressive when you consider some of the previous winners.


The problem is that the metric being used here is goals and CR and Messi. I think this has ruined his game. He is more of a mf than a forward and is more like Ribery tbh. he needs to get back to doing what he does best. Now if you are saying he can't be top without goals, I don't know what to say to that.


Hazard is a forward. He's not a midfielder. And he can't carry his team like ribery did


Maybe MF isn't the right word, he is more of a creator than a GS if that makes sense. He always moves towrds the ball and his runs aren't very good off the ball. I agree he isn't on Ribery's level but he is a similar kind of player.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10230
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Bale vs Hazard - Page 4 Empty Re: Bale vs Hazard

Post by Unique Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:43 pm

when spurs signed bale he was a left back. a lot of people forget that.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

Bale vs Hazard - Page 4 Empty Re: Bale vs Hazard

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum