Mr Nick09
jibers
Swanhends
Gil
Lex
BarrileteCosmico
15 posters

Go down

Roberto Carlos: "Eto'o wanted to control Anzhi" Empty Roberto Carlos: "Eto'o wanted to control Anzhi"

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:32 pm

Roberto Carlos has criticised Samuel Eto'o in an interview with Brazil's 'Globoesporte': "There were a few small problems in the dressing room with the arrival of Eto'o, which were resolved. His signing had to be explained to several players. Then there came a point when Samuel wanted to interfere in my work. He wanted to control the club, taking my place and that of the coach, Guus Hiddink".

The former Real Madrid player accused the Cameroon striker of being selfish, "I've known Eto'o since he was 16 and I've always liked him. He's a good person, but he always thinks of himself, not the group. It's quite confusing and odd when a footballer, instead of playing, is interested in bringing in players who are his friends. He did everything at Anzhi, except play football".

http://www.marca.com/2013/09/10/en/football/international_football/1378839936.html
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Roberto Carlos: "Eto'o wanted to control Anzhi" Empty Re: Roberto Carlos: "Eto'o wanted to control Anzhi"

Post by Lex Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:38 pm

Mole's cat could have told you Eto'o is a selfish douche
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Roberto Carlos: "Eto'o wanted to control Anzhi" Empty Re: Roberto Carlos: "Eto'o wanted to control Anzhi"

Post by Gil Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:50 pm

Everyone knows he's a c**t. Not exactly a shocking revelation to be honest.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:08 pm

pictured: selfish douche c*nt and prick Proud

Roberto Carlos: "Eto'o wanted to control Anzhi" 4llyfm

http://www.fundacionsamueletoo.org/en/home

Last edited by Swanhends on Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:10 pm

He was a selfish prick. One of the reasons Pep sold him. His obssession for the pichichi in 2009 towards the tail end of the season pissed his teammates off.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:07 pm

yes indeed Gil he is a c*nt, i am so glad he retired again from Cameroon, hope he never comes back. he tried to control our NT the same way, joke of a professional. He wont be missed, since Mboma retired he has done fck all for Cameroon
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:12 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:yes indeed Gil he is a c*nt, i am so glad he retired again from Cameroon, hope he never comes back. he tried to control our NT the same way, joke of a professional. He wont be missed, since Mboma retired he has done fck all for Cameroon
You are from cameroon, support France and PSG and support Real Madrid...

WTF am I reading?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:13 pm

support france Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:20 pm

So... Eto'o made Anzhi suffer? Is that the real reason they decided to clean house?
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by che Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:21 pm

Swanhends wrote:pictured: selfish douche c*nt and prick Proud

selfish people can use charity to improve their public profile and get in the center of attention :coffee:

i did a research assignment at university on this, i remember reading a study that found positive correlation between narcissism and highly-publicised charity
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:08 am

jibers wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:yes indeed Gil he is a c*nt, i am so glad he retired again from Cameroon, hope he never comes back. he tried to control our NT the same way, joke of a professional. He wont be missed, since Mboma retired he has done fck all for Cameroon

WTF am I reading?
It is entirely possible that he is from Cameroon but lives in France, so he has wants to support both teams. In France he could be from Paris which would explain why he likes PSG. And he could just be a Real Madrid supporter because he is a Real Madrid supporter. Its time to stop looking at the world in binary, think about the grey matter. It is very possible that he could be all those things
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:21 pm

never liked or rated Eto'o, always seemed like a big time charlie.
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:59 pm

punkfusion1992 wrote:
jibers wrote:

WTF am I reading?
It is entirely possible that he is from Cameroon but lives in France, so he has wants to support both teams. In France he could be from Paris which would explain why he likes PSG. And he could just be a Real Madrid supporter because he is a Real Madrid supporter. Its time to stop looking at the world in binary, think about the grey matter. It is very possible that he could be all those things
No words for this.

Roberto Carlos: "Eto'o wanted to control Anzhi" 3859271924_24af790d82_o
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:20 pm

i dont support france lmao, that would be ridiculous.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:40 am

che wrote:
Swanhends wrote:pictured: selfish douche c*nt and prick Proud

selfish people can use charity to improve their public profile and get in the center of attention :coffee:

i did a research assignment at university on this, i remember reading a study that found positive correlation between narcissism and highly-publicised charity
Hmm... That must've been a difficult study to empirically measure. Charity work is easy enough to measure (though your perception of high-profile could be challenged depending on whether or not you set and hard threshold). But, how on earth did you quantify narcissism beyond the "he's a selfish c**t" perception? I've always found narcissism to be a bit too subjective to empirically measure to the extent that you could use it in a study.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:59 am

Haters know he's going to rip up the EPL and are scared.

Keep hatin' Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:16 am

Roberto Carlos was just mad he was no longer the big fish in the small pond of Anzhi.

Eto'o is a top lad who has done tons of great charity work not only in his native Cameroon, but throughout Francophone Africa and France. He is a great guy who always shows up too. Only guys who I've known who I have seen more personally committed to their charities are Drogba and Kanouté. People can attack you when you are doing good, but lets get real Essien allowed his dad to live in one of the worst ghettos in Ghana before the media attacked him into throwing some money at him. Eto'o dad lives in a mansion in denver with a nice pool. Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ-x1N5AeGk

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:51 am

I remember making a thread on the old forums about Eto'o's selfishness and i got skinned for it. I respect what Eto'o has done for Inter but i gotta say he's is a self serving prick on the field. And although he sacrificed himself for the team in his first season, he was one of the reasons we were leaking goals under Benitez. Anyway he could be a prick on the field and a gentleman off it although i have to say his charity work gets more publicity than other players. Or is it because he gives out more than others ?
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:04 am

Why was he part of the reason Inter leaked goals exactly though?

Im not sure but he does come across as a self centered type, always been able to perform well though. Will be interesting to see him under Mou again, since hes the only one who seem to have played him wide without making him upset.

And I agree about the doing charity often a bit of a PR for one self and whatever u call it. Ffs its the Federdation Samuel Eto'o Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down