Zero
Dutti
Busby Babe
Glory
8 posters

Go down

Logic behind this BS Empty Logic behind this BS

Post by Glory Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:41 am

Assuming Moyes and Woodward are wise human beings who have a minimum basic intelligence to do reasonable deeds i want to ask what the faacking bullsheet was that what we just witnessed.
I simply dont get it. I mean whats the explanation they can provide to United fans for this horrible strategy of
1. Landing Fellaini by paying 5 M more than his release clause which expired on July 31.
2. And then giving the sheer joke of an explanation that Herrera's 36M ' buy-out clause was not a fair valuation of the Athletic Club man ' that after offering 30M earlier (and getting rejected)

Whats the whole logic behind this. we should have saved that 5 M from Fellaini transfer and then used that to buy hugely talented Herrera. Is this Woodward guy f**ing retard or what. Even a kid can do business better than this crap.
What do you think guys. Logic ?? Any

anyway here are mine.
Possible Logics
1.so the one that come close in my opinion could be because United were sure they would get a better midfielder possibly Fab and therefore let Fellaini's buy out clause pass, and now with no transfer they might have had to agree to Everton's demands and hence trigger a panic buy. :facepalm:
2.Herrera being a relatively unknown quantity they might have felt 6 M extra would make the overall price tag way above and would have made the world laugh at them for overspending. :facepalm:
3.United actually didnt have money to carry out both transfers contradicting the earlier claims by the Board that Moyes had 'unlimited' transfer budget.
4.Woodward was a Chity,Liverphool or Chelskee plant to ruin United's summer activities thereby giving them upper hand in the race for the title.
5.Woodward is a total @SS and an amateur who only has expertise in playing Football manager.

Its soo confusing. Its so embarrassing, considering Arsenal have signed Ozil and we this Belgian clown who at maximum can be just average.
Title challenges are almost done and dusted and we can compete for Europe this season.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Logic behind this BS Empty Re: Logic behind this BS

Post by Busby Babe Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:57 am

I don't really get the logic behind it, but Fellaini is definitely a panic buy you don't pay £5 mil extra by choice, when you had the choice not too.

On a slightly side note: 'It's long been Sky pundit Gary Neville's contention that transfer deadline day offers a decent insight into which clubs are the worst run'

If Gary Neville can see it and we can see it surely the Glazers can see it. Sack Woodward.

I saw BC in general section quote a Sporting Director (I think) from Monaco (I also think), to paraphrase, it was something like it's no coincidence that clubs with Sporting Directors are the one that finish their business early.

I think we need to get a sporting director to work along side Moyes and instill some logic into his and Woodward's transfer targets.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:10 pm

Can someone make "sack Woodward" signature cause I wish all United fans no matter which forums they belong to, used it.
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:50 pm

Dutti wrote:Can someone make "sack Woodward" signature cause I wish all United fans no matter which forums they belong to, used it.
absolutely

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:50 pm

Panic buy after spending a couple of months or so having wet dreams. Clubber 
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by archwooohh Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:19 pm

Woodward is a moron, simple as. Especially when you compare him to our rivals - Spurs had a blast, Liverpool strengthened, even Arsenal got Ozil ffs

I don't even want the club to conduct an inquiry - there's nothing to inquire, just fire the moron.

Moyes had his *bleep* ups, too (lol wtf announcing to the world that we're after Fabregas)
archwooohh
archwooohh
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:33 pm

Yeah, Dead Woodward must be sacked. Fast! This would show our strength. If we keep him, we will be considered idiots. :facepalm:
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:06 pm

Still in shock tbh. Absolute disgrace
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:11 am

glad I was busy today and away from the Internet most of the day. took my mind off this shambolic day.

Woodward will stay tho because he is a Glazer puppet who makes them money off sponsorship's, just when you begin to forget about what shit owners we have, they appoint this tool and make us remember how much we hate these bastards.

wish there wasn't an international break right now, I am interested to hear fans at Old Trafford...because the internet all seem to agree yesterday was an embarrassment
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down