Meeting held in Genoa between Marotta and agent Quagliarella and Alberto Gilardino

+7
elm_baraja_shaman
Tomwin Lannister
dronte
juventus101
Luca
djfawnz
DeviAngel
11 posters

Go down

Meeting held in Genoa between Marotta and agent Quagliarella and Alberto Gilardino Empty Meeting held in Genoa between Marotta and agent Quagliarella and Alberto Gilardino

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:22 pm

After the rumor launched by Michele Criscitiello, according to which you are working with a resounding round of bomer (Quagliarella to Rome, Gilardino and Borriello to Juventus to Genoa) continue to get details on a possible landing Gilardino to Juventus. Gianluca di Marzio, through its official website gianlucadimarzio.com, the CEO is facing Juventus Beppe Bozzo: "Hours hot. Attempts to define the puzzle in the attack that affects so many Italian teams. E 'being in a hotel Genoa a summit between Giuseppe Marotta and Beppe Bozzo, agent, among others, Gilardino and Quagliarella. past few minutes, you will also be included on the attacker Juventus Lazio, in addition to Rome, which did a survey. Quagliarella If not start, the Juventus would try to push with Genoa for Alberto Gilardino. Unleashing a domino effect that concerns many clubs in Serie A. "wrote the market expert and reporter for Sky Sports.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Meeting held in Genoa between Marotta and agent Quagliarella and Alberto Gilardino Empty Re: Meeting held in Genoa between Marotta and agent Quagliarella and Alberto Gilardino

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:22 pm

Gianluca Di Marzio: "Juve have asked Gilardino to Genoa, Quagliarella will go to West Ham"

It promises to be a final market with implications surprise. In fact, Gianluca Di Marzio, through its official website gianlucadimarzio.com, revealed that Juventus would have asked Alberto Gilardino to Genoa: "Tour of attackers, but not only in Italy. This morning West Ham asked Gilardino to Genoa, rossoblu but the company said no. Even though Juventus have required the bomber former Bologna, in case your Quagliarella had to go to West Ham. The English club in recent days had already submitted a tender of the loan with the right of redemption, rejected by Juventus. Highway opened, it works. Looking attacker's right ..., "wrote the journalist and expert on the market of Sky Sports.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Meeting held in Genoa between Marotta and agent Quagliarella and Alberto Gilardino Empty Re: Meeting held in Genoa between Marotta and agent Quagliarella and Alberto Gilardino

Post by djfawnz Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:18 pm

please god no.......
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:53 pm

this can be the final transfers in serie a

Meeting held in Genoa between Marotta and agent Quagliarella and Alberto Gilardino 993976_514463801974751_1544831029_n

So we sold Matri for what? For Gilardinho O.o omg ..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:02 pm

Trade Quagliarella for Gilardino? No 

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:04 pm

Please no. Gilardino even in his best years was a "big fish small pond" player, a big team flop as shown by his stint at Milan. On top of that I would take Quags over Gilardino any day, much less a Gila well past his prime.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:14 pm

Sell Quags but don't f*cking sign Gilardino.. FFS we better use our youth

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:47 pm

rofl

Time to lay down a sig bet challenge ffs.

If we buy Gila, I bet that we will play him before we play Llorente.

Bet is null and void should an unlikely event happen e.g; Injury, Llorente moving, etc.

Who's game? hmm
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:59 pm

am afraid you are right tom, what's the pt of signing Sh*tladino?

to those saying Llorente might not be training hard at training nonsense, how are we as fans supposed to judge him if we cannot see him play?

how come Tevez didn't have to "adjust"?

Conte is a great coach but he is still a douche [come at me brahs it is true],

we are paying a 4.5m quality striker to sit on the bench :facepalm:

mark my words Conte will keep blurting his "adjusting" nonsense till Jan when people claim Llorente is sh*t without even seeing him play much...

it takes a few games to get in shape a form, Tevez wasn't in beast mode in the first few games in preseason and see him now, Llorente is far better than Vucinic but how will he showcase it without a chance?

at least rotate him with Vuci ffs....

as Tom said, mark these words to see feckn brought in sh*t striker like Gila come and make more mins over llo,
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:37 pm

elmystique wrote:am afraid you are right tom, what's the pt of signing Sh*tladino?

to those saying Llorente might not be training hard at training nonsense, how are we as fans supposed to judge him if we cannot see him play?

how come Tevez didn't have to "adjust"?

Conte is a great coach but he is still a douche [come at me brahs it is true],

we are paying a 4.5m quality striker to sit on the bench :facepalm:

mark my words Conte will keep blurting his "adjusting" nonsense till Jan when people claim Llorente is sh*t without even seeing him play much...

it takes a few games to get in shape a form, Tevez wasn't in beast mode in the first few games in preseason and see him now, Llorente is far better than Vucinic but how will he showcase it without a chance?

at least rotate him with Vuci ffs....

as Tom said, mark these words to see feckn brought in sh*t striker like Gila come and make more mins over llo,
Tevez is currently playing as a prima punta and Vucinic is the support striker, so there is no room for Llorente in the starting lineup. Tevez said himself he prefers to play as a prima punta, so unless Tevez is injured or is being rested, you will not see Llorente on the pitch. Llorente and Tevez playing together probably does not work, as I am sure Conte has tried this maybe in practice and it didn't work for him. So you will probably never see Llorente and Tevez playing together at the same time.

As for Gilardino, he has Serie A experience and is actually playing well right now. I hate to say it but Spanish players typically do not do well in Serie A.  That has been proven over the last 30 years or so. I'm not saying Llorente will flop, but obviously Conte is seeing something in practice that he doesn't like with Llorente and so as of now he is currently not using him.

In my opinion Llorente at most will be a backup this year and if it doesn't work out then he can be sold for a profit next summer and we can purchase another prima punta with the money. Or perhaps someone like Gabbiadini will be ready to take the next step to the big club next year. Eventually we will hit on one of our young guns. I'm hoping it is Gabbiadini as he looks very promising.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:55 pm

^^

here is where you get it wrong, watching our two games so far, its not hard to realize Tevez is playing the SS role whilst Vuci is the CF,

_ Vuci's goal

- moment where Tevez run off the by-line and dribbled the Lazio defender

-Tevez goal was meant to be a one two between he and Vuci where Vuci dummied and moved into CF position...

reasons you don't realize this is because both players are very technical so as SS have that skill set range but as it is Vuci is the CF right now

Tevez said he wold prefer CF if we play 4-3-3
as of now he is a SS....

and in CF mode Llorente is far better than Vucinic am sorry also its not like Llo doesn't have the skillset either, he possesses amazing Ibra-like skills in CF mode, all he needs is that chance which Conte for no apparent reason doesn't want to offer him...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:16 pm

The problem is Llorente is out-earning the majority of the starting 11, I believe only Vidal (post-extension), and Tevez are out-earning him. What that represents is a signing worse than Amauri, Amauri, too, was pushing 4M but he was an instant-starter upon arrival. Overpaying Llorente to watch Juventus win games without him seems.... useless.

Right now it's a very useless signing but the team always comes first. Just really tired of the tunnel vision some of the posters have, just because Juventus is in great shape does not mean that they are perfect or immune to errors in judgment, lighten up, post and enjoy it.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:35 pm

Luca wrote:The problem is Llorente is out-earning the majority of the starting 11, I believe only Vidal (post-extension), and Tevez are out-earning him. What that represents is a signing worse than Amauri, Amauri, too, was pushing 4M but he was an instant-starter upon arrival. Overpaying Llorente to watch Juventus win games without him seems.... useless.

Right now it's a very useless signing but the team always comes first. Just really tired of the tunnel vision some of the posters have, just because Juventus is in great shape does not mean that they are perfect or immune to errors in judgment, lighten up, post and enjoy it.

:bow:

elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:52 pm

elmystique wrote:^^

here is where you get it wrong, watching our two games so far, its not hard to realize Tevez is playing the SS role whilst Vuci is the CF,

_ Vuci's goal

- moment where Tevez run off the by-line and dribbled the Lazio defender

-Tevez goal was meant to be a one two between he and Vuci where Vuci dummied and moved into CF position...

reasons you don't realize this is because both players are very technical so as SS have that skill set range but as it is Vuci is the CF right now

Tevez said he wold prefer CF if we play 4-3-3
as of now he is a SS....

and in CF mode Llorente is far better than Vucinic am sorry also its not like Llo doesn't have the skillset either, he possesses amazing Ibra-like skills in CF mode, all he needs is that chance which Conte for no apparent reason doesn't want to offer him...
You may be right Kwame. It is really hard to tell as both Vucinic and Tevez have SS and CF qualities. I think Vucinic is better as an SS and I think Tevez is better as a CF but that's just my opinion.

As for Llorente there must be something going on in practice that makes Conte not want to play Llorente together with Tevez or even Vucinic. Who really knows. No one knows other than Conte.

I was never really excited about the Llorente signing from the get go. Hardly any Spanish players ever do well in Serie A. With Argentinean players it is completely different and so I always knew Tevez would succeed, especially given his work rate. I knew right away Tevez was gonna be Conte's preferred choice. His work rate is very Conte like. He is Conte's perfect striker really.

I'm not gonna cry too hard if Llorente flops. Krasic and Elia flopped too and they have yet to resurrect their careers so it wasn't just Conte who didn't prefer them. Llorente was a good signing because he was free. Maybe the fact that he hasn't really played much in over a year has affected his play. Worst case scenario is he flops and a Spanish team picks him up for $5m. At least we make a small profit. I'd rather see Gabbiadini make this team next year anyway then have Llorente sit on the bench and not contributing.

Gabbiadini looks like a beast in the making. I am hoping he becomes the next great Italian prima punta, ala Christian Vieri. We can certainly use a player like that and also La Nazionale can use that type of player as well.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:15 pm

Gigi and Elm, you guys are both right... and wrong at the same time.

We don't use a set CF and SS, those two keep exchanging positions. Usually one of the two strikers starts higher up the pitch and drops deep like he is expecting a pass while the other one moves in behind him in the area vacated by the CB. The 3rd goal is a perfect example of this: Tevez drops deep, the CB follows him, Vucinic gets in behind the CB.

My guess is Conte doesn't play Llorente b/c he's too static to perform this role of constant up/down movement. For instance I thought that last year our attack looked the best when it paired Giovinco and Vucinic and I mean "looked" not "performed", because apparently putting the ball in the net was out of this world for those two
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:50 pm

adun101 wrote:Gigi and Elm, you guys are both right... and wrong at the same time.

We don't use a set CF and SS, those two keep exchanging positions. Usually one of the two strikers starts higher up the pitch and drops deep like he is expecting a pass while the other one moves in behind him in the area vacated by the CB. The 3rd goal is a perfect  example of this: Tevez drops deep, the CB follows him, Vucinic gets in behind the CB.

My guess is Conte doesn't play Llorente b/c he's too static to perform this role of constant up/down movement. For instance I thought that last year our attack looked the best when it paired Giovinco and Vucinic and I mean "looked" not "performed", because apparently putting the ball in the net was out of this world for those two
That's a great point Adun. Yes it does seem then that Conte wants strikers who are interchangeable. Tevez and Vucinic fit the bill. Even Quags can play both positions. The guys who can't have either been sold (Matri) or are benched (Llorente, Giovinco).

So with this in mind we may see more and more of Vucinic and Tevez and less and less of Llorente and Giovinco. And so Quags may be a key component of our attack as a super sub. I'm sure for Coppa Italia and also when we are playing twice a week for CL we are gonna have to eventually integrate both Llorente and Giovinco into the lineup. But I think for the big games, especially in CL, Tevez and Vucinic will be first choice players by Conte.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nobionye Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:33 am

juve_gigi wrote:
adun101 wrote:Gigi and Elm, you guys are both right... and wrong at the same time.

We don't use a set CF and SS, those two keep exchanging positions. Usually one of the two strikers starts higher up the pitch and drops deep like he is expecting a pass while the other one moves in behind him in the area vacated by the CB. The 3rd goal is a perfect  example of this: Tevez drops deep, the CB follows him, Vucinic gets in behind the CB.

That's a great point Adun.  Yes it does seem then that Conte wants strikers who are interchangeable.  Tevez and Vucinic fit the bill.  Even Quags can play both positions.  The guys who can't have either been sold (Matri) or are benched (Llorente, Giovinco).  

So with this in mind we may see more and more of Vucinic and Tevez and less and less of Llorente and Giovinco.  And so Quags may be a key component of our attack as a super sub.  I'm sure for Coppa Italia and also when we are playing twice a week for CL we are gonna have to eventually integrate both Llorente and Giovinco into the lineup.  But I think for the big games, especially in CL, Tevez and Vucinic will be first choice players by Conte.
if Conte wanted two strikers that were interchangeable, then why get Llorente?. I expected that with his height and finishing ability , Conte would tweak his formation to suit his marquee prima punta' s style of play. Game time gives confidence to players, especially for a striker that has been through rough times like llorente.
Conte's use of two SS played out well when both strikers were able to draw defenders to themselves allowing leitchsteiner and vidal space to run into. But it worried me (maybe just me) that at times during the last match ,Tevez and vucinic were always a little too close together; both drifting out wide at once and when there was no lietch or vidal running into the 18 yrd box, there was no focal point in attack.
Would be a crying shame to see a world class striker benched because of 'adjustment', whats worse, with crappadino getting playing time.
nobionye
nobionye
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:44 pm

I think Conte is only holding him back as a joker thing keeping him in the back of his hand till going gets tough. all the other top teams have invested more and or better than juve so i think its a chess move from mister that nobody knows how he moves with juve untill the time is right and the lion is unleashed. Giladonna is a great striker though.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down