Helmer
Fahim89
Red Alert
Nishankly
Art Morte
19 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Lambert's Clarets vs Rodgers' Reds - Page 5 Empty Re: Lambert's Clarets vs Rodgers' Reds

Post by El Jefe Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:27 pm

vegfootball wrote:Lucas did his role as defensive midfielder to the T but still think need some bit pace in that role

Gerrard it sad see one of liverpool fc legends show he on his last legs
What? Lucas did his job and Gerrard showed he's on his last legs?

Gerrard was doing Lucas' job for him. It wasn't vintage Gerrard but he was very good tactically and positionally, one of his best defensive performances in a long time.

El Jefe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Lambert's Clarets vs Rodgers' Reds - Page 5 Empty Re: Lambert's Clarets vs Rodgers' Reds

Post by Helmer Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:30 pm

El Jefe welcome to GL :bow: and to liverpool section.
You too liverpool fan mate Smile

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:29 am

Quite happy with this game as defensively once again we excelled yet our attitude once again, post-goal was very poor. I don't see why BR intends not to kill of the game instead of us sitting deeper and anticipating hoards of attacks from the opposition. It invites needless pressure upon us and only gives them more space to create.

Aston Villa as a whole definitely wasn't the best test for us either as tactically they were exceedingly poor despite some brilliant individual moments of play, to which were mostly spurned by all the space we allowed them. Glen Johnson in particular, who has forgotten how to attack through his "Glen Freezes" also looks more complacent in defence. Agger is being quite erratic. Thankfully our new signing Kolo was magnificent as was Enrique.

Wasn't excited to see Cissokho as I'm not a fan of him at all. It was interesting to see how BR gave him advanced reigns upon Jose despite the latter being a superior attacker. Protection for our left-flank purely maybe?

Excellent to see Sturridge take responsibility and lead our attack very well. I maintain that he STILL looks heavily unfit compared to his usual dextrous and sharp nature yet at least he is slotting the goals in. Right when he got past his first man for the goal, I knew he would find the composure to finish the goal. Wonderful goal. His right-foot needs improved in touch and shot as I say this due to his right pleasantly surprising me last year in its improvement.

Glad Allen finally got some time. Still concerned with this limiting RAM role for Hendo despite him performing there. Borini needs to get more time. Coutinho needs to learn how to keep it simple at times. Can't think of much else.

2-0-0 in 2 games as I'm satisfied with our more pragmatic approach, yet face concerns in our lack of goal threat.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by vegfootball Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:47 am

El Jefe wrote:
vegfootball wrote:Lucas did his role as defensive midfielder to the T but still think need some bit pace in that role

Gerrard it sad see one of liverpool fc legends show he on his last legs
What? Lucas did his job and Gerrard showed he's on his last legs?

Gerrard was doing Lucas' job for him. It wasn't vintage Gerrard but he was very good tactically and positionally, one of his best defensive performances in a long time.
not say Gerrard bad player but chase run about try to get in the box it take to much out of him, what is sad see a top player look like he hardly move

Lucas all ways get a bad rap from fans but since he been the team what now 15 games only 2 lose
vegfootball
vegfootball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5