lenear1030
FalcaoPunch
Dnmac4
Red Alert
McAgger
76 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Antoine Griezmann Appreciation Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Antoine Griezmann Appreciation Thread

Post by Kaladin Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:09 pm

S wrote:It should also not come as a surprise that most if not all French players of this generation are utter twats who think no end of themselves. Despicable group of players if there's ever one.

Couldn't have said it better myself, its not just good talents but the bad ones as well. You see guys like Niang, Coman, Ntcham all rocking Beats headphones and disregarding fans all the time, its like who are you again? Bunch of twats the lot of them. And then you wonder why France lost the Euros, the big boys like CR, don't club all night and watch James Harden all day like that fake Basque c*nt

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Antoine Griezmann Appreciation Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Antoine Griezmann Appreciation Thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:17 pm

Wouldn't catch Jamie Vardy or any other English player doing this despicable act, in fact he'd probably take a fan to the pub and play darts with the lads.

Good player but clearly not a good person.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:23 pm

Remember that Vardy look a like they brought on the bus?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:29 pm

Is he always like that or is it the isolated incident? Because I can understand players being in immense pressure especially before crucial matches when ur probably most important player in the team. Sometimes players are not mentally there due to personal reasons.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:35 pm

Footballers don't know what pressure really is lol, no excuses.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:22 pm

Agreed, This situation there are no excuses. They didn't shout or beg, They were the only ones there with a French jersey with his name on the back and that's the side she showed him. He looked at it and then looked away.

Scumbag.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:35 pm

Literally worse than Hitler.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:16 pm

Sad part is there are a big chance he has a 'twats reunion' with the other dumb bitches we have at our beautiful club No

We need to stop this obsession over buying self promoting overrated French players and go more English next summer. Need to raid Tottenham for Kane and Alli and we'll be sorted for 10 years atleast.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:17 pm

S wrote:Sad part is there are a big chance he has a 'twats reunion' with the other dumb bitches we have at our beautiful club No

omg rofl
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:27 pm

He just glanced lol.  Maybe something personal was on his mind and he didn't want to deal just then?  You could tell he was preoccupied.

You guys kill me.  Judgmental and you're probably all 100x the scumbag that Griezmann will ever be in his worst nightmare.  He's known to be a very nice guy in fact.  He's adored by fans everywhere he's been.

And this French bs.  All jelly because we're the most talented NT in the world right now and yours (italy) mostly suck donkey dick.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:33 pm

All I see is Griezmann asserting his alpha presence on the worthless common people who aren't fit to waste a second of his life on.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:53 pm

sportsczy wrote:He just glanced lol.  Maybe something personal was on his mind and he didn't want to deal just then?  You could tell he was preoccupied.

You guys kill me.  Judgmental and you're probably all 100x the scumbag that Griezmann will ever be in his worst nightmare.  He's known to be a very nice guy in fact.  He's adored by fans everywhere he's been.

And this French bs.  All jelly because we're the most talented NT in the world right now and yours (italy) mostly suck donkey dick.

How did talent work out for you when you couldn't even beat Portugal without Ronaldo rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:56 pm

Also what could be important than dealing with a fan?  Fans are the life blood of the sport, without them he and other footballers are nothing.

Don't want to hear excuses that his Croissants were getting cold.

Taking 5 seconds out of his day to make a fans day after waiting for hours is the least he could have done.

These fanboys who defend arrogant footballers they will never actually meet and would probably treat them like crap sicken me.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:00 pm

Who is actually jelly of France's haven't won anything of any note generation? As for Griezmann, total dick move but there are worse things in life.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:03 pm

It's blown out of proportion like everything else because its caught on camera and dramatized. Lets examine Griezmann's peripheral vision, or the girl's tears. At the end of the day, it's a missed autograph/picture with a celebrity.

It's our fault for turning players into idols.

However, If Tom and I saw Dybala and he didn't want to pose for a pic so we could dm a few instasluts though, that little bastard would get 3D'd through a table and you can count on that, brother.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:06 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
sportsczy wrote:He just glanced lol.  Maybe something personal was on his mind and he didn't want to deal just then?  You could tell he was preoccupied.

How did talent work out for you when you couldn't even beat Portugal without Ronaldo rofl

Yeah but we got the the final and PTB beat us.

What has England done since you were born?

Blown way out of proportion. The guy was rushing for whatever personal reason and he looked like he barely noticed... just a glance. We all have days where we don't want to deal with anyone... even if it's our job to do so. I know I've told analysts to *bleep* off on occasion although it's my job to train and manage them.

They cursed me I'm sure. But they can still *bleep* off Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:08 pm

A French shirt with his *bleep* name in an away game in Spain. Just a glance rofl

If there were 100s of Spanish fans surrounding him and calling him to sign Atletico jerseys or just autographs, I'd understand.

I remember how Suarez went into a crowd outside the stadium in a Barcelona away game just to reach out to a kid with a Uruguay shirt who could not reach the front row near the bus.

Last edited by Nishankly on Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:10 pm

I didn't hype up England as the bestest eva though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:10 pm

sportsczy wrote:

And this French bs.  

What BS are you referring to?

The French agenda you've been spewing here for years or that you don't like what these guys are saying about one of your favourite protege?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:25 pm

Did you guys consider the possibility that he had explosive diarrhea? Give the man some benefit of the doubt ffs.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:39 pm

Nishankly wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:pos move Grizzy, but the bald fella is triggered like Griezmann owes him something. Lol *bleep* off. It's an autograph. Was probably looking to sell it on ebay anyways.

Hell no, Look at what it means to the girl. They drove 200 kms down specifically for him in a France shirt for a Atletico away game in Spain apparently.

It was his shirt in France NT colors. This was no random unnamed French shirt or an Atletico jersey.

The only reason i'd accept here if he wanted to take a dump asap.

Farfan plz I have taken that into account
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:41 pm

Luca wrote:It's blown out of proportion like everything else because its caught on camera and dramatized. Lets examine Griezmann's peripheral vision, or the girl's tears. At the end of the day, it's a missed autograph/picture with a celebrity.

It's our fault for turning players into idols.

However, If Tom and I saw Dybala and he didn't want to pose for a pic so we could dm a few instasluts though, that little bastard would get 3D'd through a table and you can count on that, brother.

rofl rofl

He'd be asking us for a pic if he knew what's good for him the little pos.

Having said that.

Dybala <3 <3
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:43 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Literally worse than Hitler.

Agreed

Hitler didn't ignore his people, he was charismatic as f

Hope history books remember Griezmann in the same way
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:00 pm

http://causerie-magazine.com/antoine-griezmann-fait-pleurer-une-fan-et-tente-de-rattraper-le-coup/

Yeah.

Except Griezmann heard the story, asked for help via twitter to find her, found her and is getting her the signed shirt.

Thanked the people who helped him find her on twitter too.

As I said, he probably didn't even notice her. When he found out what she had gone through to get it signed, he took the time to get things right.

So you can all shut the *bleep* up now.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:03 pm

Unreal the effort you are going to defend someone for something that no one is being that serious about Laughing

Maybe i need to be more blatant with trolling, i would have thought mentioning Jamie Vardy and taking fans to the pub to play darts was obvious enough....

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:03 pm

That's not the whole story though

His initial response before his PR team kicked into motion and took over was pretty aggressive. Can't believe he shouted f*** off when there's so many cameras around nowadays.

http://www.latlmes.com/breaking/french-star-slams-disgruntled-fan-in-abusive-outburst-1
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next