McAgger
Sina
SUPERCARTTS
EL Patron
RedOranje
65 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by MJ Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:45 pm

I highly doubt the board bid £45million with absolute confidence it would be rejected. That's a very good price for Suarez, they'd look awfully stupid if Liverpool had accepted that and they didn't have the actual intention of paying up. Enough of the conspiratorial nonsense. We will spend.

MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by 1991 Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:46 pm

Oh *bleep* off Madrid, you wanna find the funds to go after Suarez go do another dogdy 're-zoning' deal.
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:55 pm

Is it true we have signed Flamini?banana 
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:07 pm

Twoism wrote:
SUPERCARTTS wrote:
Chumlum wrote:The only possible rationale that is still a fraction justifiable for Arsenal's inaction in the market is that they were waiting to secure CL group stages for marquee players. They've pretty much secured that now.

Now I don't really expect 70-100m in signings. But...

I think overall, keeping it late has hurt the club and the squad. But if Wenger were to make serious signings in the next ten days (a really big IF!) he'd do a lot to help salvage the window. Plus people who were savagely critical of him - BTW I'm not saying he's above criticism - would have to eat humble pie. We'll see. I hope for the good of the club AW breaks habit and goes big.
I'm not eating shit until the end of the season. I want Wenger to pack it in altogether; not just spend money. Ok, he signs, say, Di Maria, Begovic & Kondogbia - that doesn't means he's off the hook, bruh
Pretty much, even the best team needs pre season to gel, now panic buy is must but still this summer is a big fail regardless who we could bring in the next 10 days.

Btw Lyon is about to crash big time out of CL, maybe it's time to raid some of their players. Bisevac, Grenier and Gonalons.
Exactly.

Also, like you mentioned, if Lyon go out to Sociedad, then they'd have no choice but to get rid of Goucruff - as he's their highest earner. Wouldn't their players be cup-tied though?

Last edited by SUPERCARTTS on Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:09 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:Is it true we have signed Flamini?banana 
Quit playing, bruh
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:15 pm

http://www.mercato365.com/etranger/angleterre/arsenal-offre-de-45-m-pour-benzema-et-di-maria-1052889.shtml

This can't be true... Sport365 (not horrible) is saying that Arsenal offered 45 mil for BOTH Di Maria and Benzema Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:18 pm

sportsczy wrote:http://www.mercato365.com/etranger/angleterre/arsenal-offre-de-45-m-pour-benzema-et-di-maria-1052889.shtml

This can't be true...  Sport365 (not horrible) is saying that Arsenal offered 45 mil for BOTH Di Maria and Benzema Laughing
So according to Wenger, Di Maria is worth 10m-15m. Interesting
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:25 pm

have a feel that we are finally moving things.. Cabaye, Kondogbia, Begovic, Guaita, Benzema, Di Maria..
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:29 pm

Benzema is worth more than Higuain, who was sold for 37+3 to Napoli. So 45 mil for Benz is probably the right price and i doubt Madrid would take a penny less IF he was open to the transfer...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:30 pm

This Benzema / Di Maria thing is one of those awful rabbit holes because as the story gets kicked around the numbers get switched carelessly between £ and € ... and there are all these conflicting reports about double bids or single bids or what.

Reputable enough sources are reporting this, though, that we can probably rely on two things. One, that Arsenal are interested. Two, that they are interested enough to make a sizable bid.

Maybe still not sizable enough though. I'm not holding my breath for either of these deals to happen.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:37 pm

yeah.. if Perez could hold and get 35m for a wantaway Higuain.. noway we can negotiate this deal unless we pay something like 60-70 million for Benzema + Di Maria... and i am just waiting for some moneyshit clubs to tur up out of nowhere and rise the prise.. hmm
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:39 pm

Benzema really loves Wenger... he has influence with Perez too. IF Arsenal made a £40 mil bid and gave him the wages he wants, he would push for the transaction and i don't see Perez saying no...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:45 pm

i dont remember a Real Madrid squad without 2 top quality strikers.. they have sold Higuain.. will they now sell the only one left..? Ronaldo and Bale cannot be CFs over a season.. and Benzema has said many times that he is happy to stay at Madrid.. so i find no logic for this transfer to happen even "IF" we are ready to bay that big.. but we may be able to force out Di Maria who should be available at a decent price.. good player but not exactly the one we want.. i hope we spent that money and time to concentrate on other targets..
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:48 pm

http://coygooners.blogspot.in/2013/08/bbc-arsenal-could-now-spend-100-million.html

going upside down with these rumours.. Wenger has not spend 100 million in his entire 16 years.. Razz
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:50 pm

Wenger should go for Anelka. He fits the bill, he is free and is French!..jokes!
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:01 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:Wenger should go for Anelka. He fits the bill, he is free and is French!..jokes!
he scored 7 in 7 matches in preseason.. even he could have been a decent backup unless we are planning to buy someone really good.. i am serious..
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:27 pm

I'd love Di Maria to join, perfect mixture of flair and pace on the wing with creativity but I've no clue what that would spell for Podolski if he's already struggling to get playing time as it is.

Also, having France's top two strikers in the same squad Proud

I really hate the transfer window.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:35 pm

http://www.gifti.me/i/WXUfOieY.gif
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:40 pm

Sports - What would be the interest of Benzema in playing for Mourinho's Chelsea?

It is known that they are looking for a striker, and Mourinho said he has a plan B and C in place, if he can't prise away Rooney.

Also, what's this talk of Falcao wanting out of Monaco due to taxes by French authorities? Would Chelsea look at that option?

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:42 pm

Fernando's (Porto defensive midfielder) agent making sure again people know he's open to transfering. António Araújo: "The player is on the market like everyone else."

Contract expires in 2014, will not cost too much. Would be PERFECT for us.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:47 pm

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 5 BSSJFv2CYAAeMDB
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:53 pm

No chance with Chelsea.  Benz was deceived by Mourinho last summer and he doesn't like him at all...  he'd rather warm the bench at Madrid then go to Chelsea.

And the Falcao thing is pure fabrication made up by Marca, who know nothing about Spanish footy let alone French footy. Less than nothing to these Falcao stories.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:56 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Fernando's (Porto defensive midfielder) agent making sure again people know he's open to transfering. António Araújo: "The player is on the market like everyone else."

Contract expires in 2014, will not cost too much. Would be PERFECT for us.
Lost count how many times I've mentioned both Fernando and Otamendi. Wenger's not hearing me, bruh
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:02 pm

Wilson37 wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:Wenger should go for Anelka. He fits the bill, he is free and is French!..jokes!
he scored 7 in 7 matches in preseason.. even he could have been a decent backup unless we are planning to buy someone really good.. i am serious..
just as we speak about him.. news coming out that he retires... the fate of Arsenal targets... rofl
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:10 pm

Why not Reus? I like Benzema but I would love to have Reus. 40m I am sure we can get either one.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:12 pm

sportsczy wrote:No chance with Chelsea.  Benz was deceived by Mourinho last summer and he doesn't like him at all...  he'd rather warm the bench at Madrid then go to Chelsea.

And the Falcao thing is pure fabrication made up by Marca, who know nothing about Spanish footy let alone French footy.  Less than nothing to these Falcao stories.
Thanks Thumbs up

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next