mr-r34
TheRedStag
McAgger
Red Alert
Helmer
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Liverpool v Olympiakos: Gerrard Testimonial  - Page 4 Empty Re: Liverpool v Olympiakos: Gerrard Testimonial

Post by Red Alert Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:45 pm

Was sort of hoping for that for Gerrard's.

Although was expecting Owen, Alonso, Sami, Carra, Fowler, Torres? etc. Sad

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Liverpool v Olympiakos: Gerrard Testimonial  - Page 4 Empty Re: Liverpool v Olympiakos: Gerrard Testimonial

Post by Red Alert Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:49 pm

"We've got some wonderful youngsters who are growing each year. I think it's a big year for Raheem Sterling, Jordan Henderson and we've got a young kid who is going to be unbelievable in Jordan Ibe," he told BT Sport.

"Hopefully we keep our magician No.7 [Suarez] and we can have a crack at winning things this year. That's what I want to do in my final few years; just compete and challenge for the top honours.

The England international knows the decision is ultimately down to Suarez and his family but he also hopes the adulation the striker recieves from Liverpool fans around the world can also be a deciding factor.

"It's not down to me [if Suarez stays], it's down to himself to make a huge decision," he added. "

It's all about himself and his family but the people at Liverpool, and even the people on tour all over the world, they absolutely adore him and they'd love nothing more than for him to stay but it's totally down to him."

___

Gerrard post game.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:53 pm

James Pearce ‏@JamesPearceEcho 7m

President of olympiacos has just donated £100,000 to Steven Gerrard Foundation

:bow: :bow: :bow: 
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:23 pm

what a gesture by the man :bow: :bow:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:29 am

Great gesture :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:03 am

Spoiler:

EDIT FOR GIFS

Liverpool v Olympiakos: Gerrard Testimonial  - Page 4 Tumblr_mqyh1giP5O1rvaluxo4_400

Liverpool v Olympiakos: Gerrard Testimonial  - Page 4 9426649903_c600b3840b_o

Last edited by McAgger on Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:38 pm

Riise punching above his weight Laughing what a man!!

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:57 pm

video:
Lucas Leiva, we stop making any hype about him right now, fingers crossed for the coming season !!!!

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:18 pm

No pics of suarez btw, surprsingly there is no news in ths frrracking BS media today Laughing 

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:25 pm

What say BS media went crazy today!! They were even talking about Suarez during the break in The Ashes!!! :facepalm: 
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:36 pm

But my friends this thread is not about any Uruguayan. This is entirely about paying tribute to the greatest man ever to wear favorite red. I know this for certain many of us are here day & night because of this man. He made us fall in love with this club. He made sing he made us cry he made us jump with joy. He for one is greatest i have seen play the game. For me he is the greatest legend this club has . . and that is very tall list i must say.

For the greatest man to ever play football & my all time great. Sir you have been a true inspiration to all players & fans of this generation of the greatest football club on earth Liverpool Football Club.

My friends i for one second cannot imagine the moment he would hanging up his boots. I cannot imagine the day when there won' dashing runs in red or there won't be any screamers from way far or there won't be a single man who is brave enough to lead us through ordeals which seem impossible by football logic. I dread that day & I pray to god that doesn't come soon.

You will never walk alone our Captain Fantastic Steven George Gerrard

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: 

Liverpool v Olympiakos: Gerrard Testimonial  - Page 4 Steven_Gerrard_1457824i
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:16 pm

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:
video:
Lucas Leiva, we stop making any hype about him right now, fingers crossed for the coming season !!!!

11 tackles and 7 interceptions by my count. What a boss.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:08 am

Sorry to bump an old thread, but this is from the Olympiacos vs United game in the CL last night.

Liverpool v Olympiakos: Gerrard Testimonial  - Page 4 Tumblr_n1khyiHUa11rw4wzjo1_500

(I didn't know where else to put it!)
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:49 am

and they beat united  Proud 
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:43 am

IT's not a one time thing. We have a very special relationship with Olympiakos.

http://www.lfctour.com/news/latest-news/why-olympiacos-fans-will-never-walk-alone
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:05 pm

next time I meet a Greece Girl, I am going to kiss her Hand and say 'you will never walk alone' Proud

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:24 pm

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:next time I meet a Greece Girl, I am going to kiss her Hand and say 'you will never walk alone' Proud
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:31 pm

Red Alert wrote:Sorry to bump an old thread, but this is from the Olympiacos vs United game in the CL last night.

Liverpool v Olympiakos: Gerrard Testimonial  - Page 4 Tumblr_n1khyiHUa11rw4wzjo1_500

(I didn't know where else to put it!)

I suggest we make a separate thread for this. It's really worth that attention and respect. We can post photos of this solidarity move along with those of the two tragedies.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4