SUPERCARTTS
Raptorgunner
Sina
MarcoReus
EL Patron
58 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by EL Patron Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:58 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
GoonerJay29 wrote:@LeGrove: Just being told Arsenal facing a dilemma on signing a 'Fellaini' type midfielder because they might need funds if Cesc becomes available...

I will facepalm hard if we end up prioritising Cesc over a defensive midfielder.

Cesc in general makes no sense if the Suarez and Bernard reports have any validation to them....

Arteta Wilshere
Walcott Cazorla Bernard
Suarez

Where is the need for another attacking midfielder? it really sounds like Arsenal would be buying someone just to stop him from going somewhere else.

Not necessary at all if these other signings come off.

I wouldn't buy Fellaini either though, he's not a DM.

Chelsea used to do it :coffee: 

EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:02 pm

Yep but you don't have a bottomless pit Laughing

Just seems a bit silly IMO if these reports have any validation to them there would be no need for another attacking midfielder.

DM, CB and GK sure but you would just be spending 35m to get a player where you already would be stacked.

Keep in mind that Suarez is a player who doesn't need lots of creative players around him.

You would have more than enough in the final third, it would be time to focus on the defensive third.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:06 pm

It's either Bernard or Cesc. Signing both makes no sense to me. Not even Bernard is really needed but looks like it's happening after all...

Either way Fabregas isn't available this summer, he wants to stay, Barcelona want him to stay - him leaving is as likely as Dick Law closing a deal for a big player Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:08 pm

I thought Dick Law was a meme Laughing

So let me get this straight, there is a person called DICK LAW? rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:10 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I thought Dick Law was a meme Laughing

So let me get this straight, there is a person called DICK LAW? rofl

He's also an expert in the penile code.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:17 pm

Suarez wants to talk. Objective of the 1pound seems to have been achieved.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23428419

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:26 pm

His actual name is Richard Law, I think, hence Dick Law. One paper called him Dicky Law once, much to everyone's amusement.

The guy's a bit of a myth. Supposedly he exists but there's not a single picture of him anywhere. hmm

I'm starting to believe Wenger just doesn't like defensive midfielders, given his reluctance to buy one for several windows now. He probably won't even sign a defender, either, since he can use Sagna as cover.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:36 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:His actual name is Richard Law, I think, hence Dick Law. One paper called him Dicky Law once, much to everyone's amusement.

The guy's a bit of a myth. Supposedly he exists but there's not a single picture of him anywhere. hmm

I'm starting to believe Wenger just doesn't like defensive midfielders, given his reluctance to buy one for several windows now. He probably won't even sign a defender, either, since he can use Sagna as cover.

I get that feeling as well, i suspect he wants a striker and attacking midfielder but the rest is very up in the air.

I'm not that sure you need GK, CB and DM for a starter but for depth it would probably be a wise move.

No one can really play the holding role other than Arteta, Chesney has no real competition and Verm is out for 3 months.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:37 pm

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 3 999546_603533546333794_1262152085_n

@John.W.Henry... any problem ?
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:42 pm

Wenger has finally dusted his phone down
The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 3 BP5K5p0CAAE-iFSThe Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 3 BP6SSR6CAAIJ5nH

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:43 pm

Remember deadline day of the last summer window and finally no DM came in despite tons of rumors (Capoue, M'Vila...), and everyone was like, "WTF!?"

I'm prepared for it to happen again.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:45 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:His actual name is Richard Law, I think, hence Dick Law. One paper called him Dicky Law once, much to everyone's amusement.

I get that feeling as well, i suspect he wants a striker and attacking midfielder but the rest is very up in the air.

I'm not that sure you need GK, CB and DM for a starter but for depth it would probably be a wise move.

No one can really play the holding role other than Arteta, Chesney has no real competition and Verm is out for 3 months.

Those signings would actually make sense, though, and there doesn't appear to be much of that going around at the moment.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:12 pm

How much do you guys really think Suarez is worth?hmm 

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:29 pm

He's worth millions, that's for sure.

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 3 Suarez-chelsea
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:36 pm

Chumlum wrote:He's worth millions, that's for sure.

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 3 Suarez-chelsea

haha, no love from his teammates
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:55 pm

Luis Suarez vs Melbourne Victory:
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:56 pm

Everyone's saying there's no use for Fabregas but could something like this work?

Wilshere-Arteta
---Fabregas---
Wal-Podo-Cazorla
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:58 pm

The prodigal son will be forgiven and accepted back in Arsene's Kingdom.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:02 pm

The Verminator wrote:Everyone's saying there's no use for Fabregas but could something like this work?

Wilshere-Arteta
---Fabregas---
Wal-Podo-Cazorla

I'm saying if you sign Suarez and Bernard tbf.... right now Cesc fits but you don't need 3 offensive players.

I'm kinda expecting you to sign a striker and a offensive midfielder and that is fine but if you sign these players and Cesc is still in Barca i don't see a place for him.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:08 pm

The Verminator wrote:Everyone's saying there's no use for Fabregas but could something like this work?

Wilshere-Arteta
---Fabregas---
Wal-Podo-Cazorla

I'm saying if you sign Suarez and Bernard tbf.... right now Cesc fits but you don't need 3 offensive players.

I'm kinda expecting you to sign a striker and a offensive midfielder and that is fine but if you sign these players and Cesc is still in Barca i don't see a place for him.

Just so you know i wasn't specifically referring to your post Wink. I've heard arsenal fans say this too but i was just thinking if we did end up signing him then maybe this way we can get the most out of him, and maybe even solve our striker 'problem'.

But either way i agree 100% with your post. Wink
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:10 pm

Cesc is waiting for Suarez to sign to put in his transfer request back to Arsenal.Heart 
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:11 pm

Oh right Laughing

Everyone here seems to want Cesc above most so thought i was fighting the losing battle Laughing

I can understand the want for another creative talent behind the main striker as the work load would be too high on Cazorla.

But if the Bernard stories have any validity at all i can't see Cesc coming tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:14 pm

Forget bernard, Barcelona owe us around 15m and pay them another 20 and bring Cesc back.Laughing 
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:16 pm

Bernard won't come this season even if signed. Apparently we will let Atletico Miniero have him on loan for a season.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bernard won't come this season even if signed. Apparently we will let Atletico Miniero have him on loan for a season.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Oh right Laughing

Everyone here seems to want Cesc above most so thought i was fighting the losing battle Laughing

I can understand the want for another creative talent behind the main striker as the work load would be too high on Cazorla.

But if the Bernard stories have any validity at all i can't see Cesc coming tbh.

It's just me corrupting their mind
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next