Art Morte
EL Patron
McAgger
iftikhar
22 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

How will Leverkusen Fare This Season

How will Leverkusen Fare This Season - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%How will Leverkusen Fare This Season - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
How will Leverkusen Fare This Season - Page 2 Vote_lcap26%How will Leverkusen Fare This Season - Page 2 Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 6 ]
How will Leverkusen Fare This Season - Page 2 Vote_lcap43%How will Leverkusen Fare This Season - Page 2 Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 10 ]
How will Leverkusen Fare This Season - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%How will Leverkusen Fare This Season - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 23

How will Leverkusen Fare This Season - Page 2 Empty Re: How will Leverkusen Fare This Season

Post by iftikhar Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:30 pm

Did anyone watch the game! Anything to report! What's the line-up! Who shone! Who flopped!

iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

How will Leverkusen Fare This Season - Page 2 Empty Re: How will Leverkusen Fare This Season

Post by rwo power Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:10 pm

Well, I watched it partly. Levin Öztunali looked pretty good when I looked at the monitor. ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:26 pm

Leverkusen won 3-0, that's all I know
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:18 pm

Three out of of three. What do you think (yes, it's very early in the season)! Have any of watched them! How were they!
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:38 pm

Well, they didn't look too bad so far. Sami Hyypiä seems to be able to get the best out of them so far - and hopefully he will continue to do so, especially in the CL.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ProXima Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:17 pm

In my opinion Bayer has a cadre which can threaten Bayern & BVB. In Champions League they can come to semi/quarterfinal. Great team.

ProXima
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Villarreal

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:19 pm

Out at the group stage in UCL, maybe r16, 4th in league, 3rd if Schalke keep their horrid form.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:23 pm

Leverkusen moving into self-destruct mode! How can you lose to a team that has won only once and looks certain to relegate :-(
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:38 pm

*sighs* Their moniker "Neverkusen" really doesn't come from nowhere...
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:27 am

Do you have any idea about the starting line-up! I suspect they rested several key players for mid-week CL game and they never had a squad to go full-throttle on two fronts. But then again, it's Leverkusen.

What a week I had. Liverpool lost, Leverkusen lost. Valencia will loose, may be Roma will give some peace.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:16 am

Leverkusen indeed rested 5 players (among that practically the whole attack line). The line-up was:

Leno - Hilbert, Wollscheid, Toprak, Boenisch - Can, Rolfes, Castro - R. Kruse, Hegeler - Derdiyok  

Lars Bender, Stefan Kießling and Sydney Sam were on the bench and only subbed in later.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:33 am

Must take at least a point from ManU to ensure last 16.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:38 am

urbaNRoots wrote:I don't think they'll make top 4 honestly. Lost Carvajal/Schürrle/Lewandowski and replaced them with nobody, Son and Hyypia respectively. Schalke are getting stronger and Gladbach might surprise again with Kruse and co...

My prediction is they'll finish in Europa League places but you never know in the Bundesliga, incredibly hard to predict.
How wrong was I? Laughing

Atleast I mentioned that it's hard to predict the BL.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:13 am

Big match tomorrow in the BayArena! I'll keep my fingers crossed for Sami Hyypiä and his boys!
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:51 am

It's currently 8-7-5 between MU, L'kusen and Shakthar. If they don't take at least a point fromMU, they will be in tricky situation (mind it they have Dortmund before the R6 game).
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:18 pm

Give me a hole to hide :-s
Give me a bowl to cry :-(
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:53 am

They WON. I expect them to lose against Dortmund but wouldn't mind if they win in Sociedad.

Other games (Freiburg in Cup and Hannover & Frankfurt in League) in December looks winnable, on paper at least.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:49 pm

Well, the 6th CL Group match will be interesting. They only need to win against Real Sociedad and hope that ManUtd will not lose at home to Shakhtar.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:53 am

Well if truth be told, Shakhtar has better chance of winning at MU than Leverkusen has at Sociedad. MU and Sociedad has nothing to play for in CL and they will turn full attention to their meh league campaign.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:37 am

On the other hand, Moyes can't really afford to lose - his position is questioned by quite some people, and a loss at Old Trafford wouldn't improve his standing.

Leverkusen as usual is a "Wundertüte" (literally "bag of miracles") in the CL - you can't really guess what you will pull out of it. I'm just hopeful they will pull themselves together in their last match and manage to win. If they win, it would be sufficient if there is a draw in the other match, and that is a good possibility.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:29 pm

The problem in BL is Bayern are proving to be too good to lose points against anyone so Levekusen or Dortmund can not afford to drop a single point. I am expecting that BL coaches will find something against Pep to get some points from him in the second half but that's just me thinking wildly.
Well bayer have already drawn with them at home, although it was too early in the season and Bayern had actually dominated in that game.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:31 pm

They won awat at Dortmund and lost at home to Frankfurt. Oh Levekusen :-(
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:34 pm

Gotta respect their domestic results. I'm afraid that Cavani is going to molest them in the CL though.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:25 pm

Zealous wrote:Gotta respect their domestic results. I'm afraid that Cavani is going to molest them in the CL though.
Not necessarily. They currently have the second best defense in the BL (15 GA in 16 matches - among them 3 in a peculiar 5:3 against HSV, but only one by the best offense in the League Bayern, none from the 2nd best offense in the BL Dortmund and only one by the 3rd best offense in the BL Hoffenheim), and their record in the CL is mainly skewed due to their blackout against ManUtd.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:28 pm

If they play with some belief, they can beat PSG. Any team that is 2nd in the Bundesliga should be respected and are there on merit.

They were like scared little kittens v United. Show the same mentality v PSG and they may as well not bother turning up.

Last edited by RED on Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:29 pm

No defence in the World is going to relish playing against Ibra - Cavani not to mention Lavezzi.

PSG could potentially wipe the floor with them
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next