Valkyrja
neuro11
MaraVilla
55 posters

Page 5 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours - Page 5 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours

Post by MarcoReus Thu 11 Jul 2013, 05:39

windkick wrote:Deulofeu gone to Everton on loan.

Can't find if it's a straight loan or if it has a buy option

i dont think barcelona would have a buy option on their best la masia product since messi lol

MarcoReus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Thu 11 Jul 2013, 08:20

glad to see him joining EPL team, specially Everton one of the teams i like to watch...next yr EPL will be more entertaining with so many interesting inclusions....
I am sure they just loaned him without giving any right to Everton to buy....

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by laxman363 Thu 11 Jul 2013, 10:05

According to COPE thiago has snubbed manu and joined bayern and it will be official as of tomorrow.
laxman363
laxman363
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Thu 11 Jul 2013, 17:21

laxman363 wrote:According to COPE thiago has snubbed manu and joined bayern and it will be official as of tomorrow.
Why??? Why this??? just few days ago you said he is landing in Man U:facepalm: 

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu 11 Jul 2013, 19:47

If he could resist joining United, he won't be able to resist Guardiola and Bayern. The question is where he would play with the superb midfield Bayern have already got.

Nevertheless, when/if he leaves, he'll put a massive stain on Rosell's rap sheet. That and the whole Qatar business.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Thu 11 Jul 2013, 20:20

I have the same question. If Thiago joins Bayern do you all think he can get enough playing time?

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 11 Jul 2013, 20:27

messixaviesta wrote:I have the same question. If Thiago joins Bayern do you all think he can get enough playing time?

IMO he will start consistenty..... Bayern have a lot of midfielders but none are playmakers in the way Pep see's it.

Also Pep mentioned in his presser that Javi Martinez can play CB and cited Bilbao performances to back himself up.

I see a change to 4-3-3 and Thiago will be a big piece of the plan.

Should it happen of course.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu 11 Jul 2013, 20:32

Pep has enough centre backs. Dante and Badstuber are top CBs and Boateng can play there too. It would be stupid to play Martínez at the back (save for unforeseen circumstances where all your CBs get injured).

He'll have to play second fiddle to Schweinsteiger. DM is already sealed by Javi, and for more attacking midfield option you already got Götze and Kroos, two top players.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 11 Jul 2013, 20:33

Badstuber is injured till March at least.... also Boateng is meh.

Pep wanted Javi at Barca for a CB i wouldn't be surprised tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Thu 11 Jul 2013, 20:45

I just read Pep's comments. Quoting them verbatim since they seem very significant.

"[He] is the only player I want, that's what I told them. It'll be him or no one. We have many players but we the need the special [quality] that Thiago brings."

If only Pep had shown Thiago this kind of love when he was in charge at Barca then he wouldn't have purchased Fabregas. Or did Pep purchase Fabregas merely to fulfil his childhood promise to him? Pep is the kind of man who can guard his secrets very closely and hence the whole truth may never come out.

I was wondering why the Thiago transfer matter has gone quiet in the media for the last few days. To be very honest ManU's offer as stated in the media seemed too good to refuse. I harboured a small hope that maybe the kid was feeling the weight of his loyalty towards Barca. However now the truth seems to be that it is Bayern that he wants to join and has kept ManU as his backup, something the proud English club may not like and thus they could withdraw their offer soon.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu 11 Jul 2013, 20:47

I'm sorry but Javi in midfield is three times better than he is at centre back. In midfield he is close to being world class, yet in defence he's average at best.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 11 Jul 2013, 20:48

danyjr wrote:I'm sorry but Javi in midfield is three times better than he is at centre back. In midfield he is close to being world class, yet in defence he's average at best.

I never said its the smart move..... just something i can see happening.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri 12 Jul 2013, 00:08

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
danyjr wrote:I'm sorry but Javi in midfield is three times better than he is at centre back. In midfield he is close to being world class, yet in defence he's average at best.

I never said its the smart move..... just something i can see happening.

Let's not forget that Pep and other Barcelona staff get a raging hard on whenever they move DM's back to the CB position.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri 12 Jul 2013, 01:30

Kroos Sad probably wont be playing much with Thiago coming in....
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri 12 Jul 2013, 04:55

messixaviesta wrote:
If only Pep had shown Thiago this kind of love when he was in charge at Barca then he wouldn't have purchased Fabregas. Or did Pep purchase Fabregas merely to fulfil his childhood promise to him? Pep is the kind of man who can guard his secrets very closely and hence the whole truth may never come out.

Thiago was young then and he was showing promise, but not enough till 11-12 season actually. I also heard Pep never wanted Fabregas, as he was happy with the team he had without Fabregas, but the players/staff/fans/etc all wanted him hence why Rosell went for it. I also heard Pep was willing to sign another contract in the summer of 2012, but he wanted Villa/Alves/Fabregas/Pique sold, so perhaps he figured Thiago was better option after all, but Rosell declined it thinking the fans would be upset with that trade of Pique/Fabregas especially, this is why Villa/Alves were being linked out of the club in summer 2012 till Tito decided to keep them.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri 12 Jul 2013, 05:41

Pep wanted Fabregas as well. Personally requested him and made it his goal to get him iirc.

The Villa/Alves/Fab/Pique thing being sold is BS. Alves and Pique had/still have a lot more to contribute to Barca. Villa I could see being sold, but Pep didn't know how much he'd be able to contribute after his injury so I doubt that. Fab should have been sold and still should but I don't see why as Fab was a transfer Pep wanted.

To me, Pep had seen something in Fab that didn't limit Thiago. But his experimentation with Fab and the 3-4-3 and variations didn't really work out and Fab failed to deliver time and time again unless he was a false 9 type position. Pep did give a lot of time to Thiago, after all-- I do think Pep showed a lot of love to Thiago like he does now.

I think it was just a mistake, the same way Ibra was. I don't think he wanted to limit Thiago. But we don't know the full truth.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri 12 Jul 2013, 10:35

Winter is Coming wrote:
messixaviesta wrote:

Thiago was young then and he was showing promise, but not enough till 11-12 season actually. I also heard Pep never wanted Fabregas, as he was happy with the team he had without Fabregas, but the players/staff/fans/etc all wanted him hence why Rosell went for it. I also heard Pep was willing to sign another contract in the summer of 2012, but he wanted Villa/Alves/Fabregas/Pique sold, so perhaps he figured Thiago was better option after all, but Rosell declined it thinking the fans would be upset with that trade of Pique/Fabregas especially, this is why Villa/Alves were being linked out of the club in summer 2012 till Tito decided to keep them.

Interesting. Most of what you have said I am hearing for the first time. Fans wanting Fabregas doesn't make much sense.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri 12 Jul 2013, 18:47

Besides all the movement going on with Barca B (lots of players leaving and a few coming in), it kind of worries me how little we seem to be engaged with the first team. Almost like Rossell and Tito feel comfy with what we have. They seemed to be even ok with Thiago leaving like Xavi can play 100% of the games. When Sergi has been giving the chance he hasn't looked half as impressive as Thiago either so we would be downgrading there.

yea Villa left and got replaced by Nerman. But the Nerman thing happened before the window was even officially open. Villa's deal sounds like it happened the second Atletico reached out to him. Other than that there's been a bunch of nonesense rumors (like Rooney, Mata and Kun for example), but nothing really solid as far as a defenders go. Not to mentioning we now have a whole in the midfield we have to look to fill with Thiago gone. Considering we got COMPLETLEY raped in the UCL, and 2 games back to back by Real Madrid this past season...you would think we would be trying to harder at this point to get shit done to improve. If the board thinks we are fine then we are facing some more raping.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri 12 Jul 2013, 22:18

So no more news on TS and PSG are apparently going to grab Marquinhos so there goes our to most brought up center backs.

Adriano for CB next season :facepalm: 
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by kabarca Sat 13 Jul 2013, 00:02

Ok so last season when Thiago Silva really was a possiblility Tito never mentioned him and wanted Song as a centre back and now that he is owned by the richest club in the world tito becomes obsessed in him our 2nd option is now moving to psg because we were holding out for Silva. Now the only target thats left is David Luiz who before the confederations cup we could of have signed for 20-25 million but now ifff Chelsea accept it won't be anything less than 35-40 million. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
kabarca
kabarca
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat 13 Jul 2013, 00:52

I am pissed at the way transfers have been done in last 3 seasons.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat 13 Jul 2013, 01:17

Don't see why anyone would be pissed about not getting Marquinhos - he's quite clearly not what we need right now. TS was always a long shot.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat 13 Jul 2013, 01:47

I'm more or less upset at the fact everyone we are most linked to are seemingly getting harder and harder to get.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by laxman363 Sat 13 Jul 2013, 01:58

kabarca wrote:Ok so last season when Thiago Silva really was a possiblility Tito never mentioned him and wanted Song as a centre back and now that he is owned by the richest club in the world tito becomes obsessed in him our 2nd option is now moving to psg because we were holding out for Silva. Now the only target thats left is David Luiz who before the confederations cup we could of have signed for 20-25 million but now ifff Chelsea accept it won't be anything less than 35-40 million. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Last season thiago silva was a great possibility. HE stated he dreamt of playing for barca and doesn't want to leave now coz its been just 1 year at PSG. If we had shown a little more interest in him back then, he would be at barca and who knows what would have happened at the champions league. Song was a useless signing. No high class defender left to sign now in my opinion. Thiago alacantra also leaving. Villa sold for peanuts and that too in instalments. No doubt our club is run by monkeys.
laxman363
laxman363
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sat 13 Jul 2013, 13:15

its seems problems increasing more and more without any solution. We still have 1 and half months though. don know whats going on inside Barca but i doubt big signings are possible at the last few days. Even el mundo deportivo also seems tired of making rumours.....No more news about CBs in last two issues Very Happy

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sat 13 Jul 2013, 14:10

joke of a management... wrap it up and go sign Kyriakos Papadopoulos or something.
Amateurs...
I just wish Adriano stays injury free next season. I wouldn't want our main CB out
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next