Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II

+17
S
Arquitecto
TheRedStag
donttreadonred
halamadrid2
mr-r34
Motogp69
stevieg8
iftikhar
Nishankly
Art Morte
Red Alert
ExtremistEnigma
McAgger
Helmer
Fahim89
RedOranje
21 posters

Page 22 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II - Page 22 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II

Post by Helmer Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:46 pm

stevieg8 wrote:QPR??? Shocked

He's gonna dominate championship sides...
:bow: 'arry will convert him into another bale

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 9767
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II - Page 22 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II

Post by Helmer Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:58 pm

McAgger wrote:BArca can f*ck off. Agger WILL NOT LEAVE.
but today sky sports also reported that Barca had already bid for luiz

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9767
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II - Page 22 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II

Post by McAgger Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:03 am

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:
McAgger wrote:BArca can f*ck off. Agger WILL NOT LEAVE.
but today sky sports also reported that Barca had already bid for luiz

They supposedly bid for Agger as well. I don't know what to make of it or what to believe. But I know Agger won't be leaving.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28279
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 105

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II - Page 22 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II

Post by Helmer Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:06 am

After seeing your signature, that always reminds me something. And I also believe that at least he wont leave this season

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9767
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II - Page 22 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II

Post by vegfootball Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:28 am

people are Brendan Rodgers had ok in transfers window's

the 1st was totally write off= are wost start to a season in 100 years

the 2nd was a bit hit with  Coutinho & Sturridge but still no squad player= the season was much better when  Henderson & Lucas was add to team plus  Coutinho & Sturridge

3rd one ???? as yet only  squad player's bought, can not sell player so have loan them out
vegfootball
vegfootball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 414
Join date : 2013-07-31
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II - Page 22 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II

Post by RedOranje Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:32 am

Mignolet is a squad player? And Toure?

And Aspas is looking more and more like a starter as well.


Did you miss the sales of Carroll and Shelvey?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 11099
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II - Page 22 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II

Post by Red Alert Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:57 am

To be fair, the fee we got for Shelvey was a joke.

Mignolet is definitely a starter.

Aspas is only looking like a starter now that Sturridge and Suarez aren't in the team, to be fair. He looks good though. He'll definitely have a role this season. I'm aware he's our top goal scorer in pre season, but he needs to work on his finishing and composure a wee bit more I think.

If Kolo Toure is a first team player, I honestly don't see us pushing for a CL spot. We'll be lucky to get Europa.

As for Assaidi, I think he'll do very well at QPR. He'll definitely perform. Classy player, just didn't seem to be in Rodgers plans.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11625
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II - Page 22 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II

Post by RedOranje Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:05 am

What? Aspas was looking likely to start alongside Sturridge and Suarez, so long as another attacking signing doesn't arrive.

And your opinion on a fee does not negate the fact that it happened, or mean that the matter is worth ignoring.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 11099
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II - Page 22 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II

Post by RedOranje Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:07 am

And while I agree that another, better CB is required to be a real contender for a CL-place, that really doesn't change the fact that Toure appears to be set as Agger's starting partner bar another purchase (in which case, guess what, we've still bought another starter this window!). And Toure starting over Skrtel won't hurt our chances at top 4, in my opinion.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 11099
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II - Page 22 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II

Post by Red Alert Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:16 am

Sturridge has been injured all pre season and Aspas has been playing his position. The one time Aspas was on the pitch with Suarez was against Melbourne Victory. Luis has normally came off the bench to replace Aspas.

Don't think Aspas is guaranteed first team. Don't get me wrong, he does have a role to play this year. But I don't think he's going to be a first teamer all season.

Signing average players (Kolo in this case) and declaring him a first team player is no better than signing the likes of Carroll and Downing. We won't progress, regardless of what you want to label them.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11625
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II - Page 22 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II

Post by vegfootball Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:03 am

RedOranje wrote:Mignolet is a squad player?  And Toure?

And Aspas is looking more and more like a starter as well.


Did you miss the sales of Carroll and Shelvey?

Rodgers said that Mignolet was going to fight  Reina for the place in 1st team, that all change in weeks, Rodgers then turn & said we thought Reina was going to go & because the fact we could not now pay top money for top players Reina was sent pack

ever one was say that Aspas would be playing right hard side, all pre season he play as lone Striker, the same role Sturridge plays, so who going to be back up ?

Rodgers said he need some to take Carragher & a 1st team Centre back, only week or so all change i yet agian when Rodgers said he was happy with his Centre back,


Rodgers said at end 2012-2013 season he what get his XI  player in fast so gel in pre season but we still wait for XI  players

i am start to not to trust Rodgers as start acome as big lie & saying thing to take heart off him
vegfootball
vegfootball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 414
Join date : 2013-07-31
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II - Page 22 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II

Post by Art Morte Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:08 am

If Toure is a regular starter then f*** me.

But I wouldn't actually be completely against of Kelly and/or Wisdom getting a try out as starting CB. Promising players and I'd rather have them getting some PL experience than seeing past-his-prime Toure starting.

As for Aspas, I've thought since we signed him that he'll be a starter on the right-hand side.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18184
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II - Page 22 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II

Post by vegfootball Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:43 am

Art Morte wrote:If Toure is a regular starter then f*** me.

But I wouldn't actually be completely against of Kelly and/or Wisdom getting a try out as starting CB. Promising players and I'd rather have them getting some PL experience than seeing past-his-prime Toure starting.

As for Aspas, I've thought since we signed him that he'll be a starter on the right-hand side.

#that what are people saying about Aspas but the think been playing a lone striker & all pre season he seem to like move left move when go in the changels
vegfootball
vegfootball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 414
Join date : 2013-07-31
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II - Page 22 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II

Post by ExtremistEnigma Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:22 am

Aspas won't be a starter.. depends on Suarez's move, honestly.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 2535
Join date : 2013-02-27

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II - Page 22 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II

Post by Helmer Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:26 am

ExtremistEnigma wrote:Aspas won't be a starter.. depends on Suarez's move, honestly.
yeah but i think it will also depends on whether BR will play a proper 3 man midfield or he will go for 4-2-3-1 with suarez just behind the lone striker. I would hate to see that 4-2-3-1 in every match. But as obvious it is, for the starting matches aspas will start

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9767
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II - Page 22 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II

Post by DeletedUser#1 Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:45 am

vegfootball wrote:
RedOranje wrote:Mignolet is a squad player?  And Toure?

And Aspas is looking more and more like a starter as well.


Did you miss the sales of Carroll and Shelvey?

Rodgers said that Mignolet was going to fight  Reina for the place in 1st team, that all change in weeks, Rodgers then turn & said we thought Reina was going to go & because the fact we could not now pay top money for top players Reina was sent pack

ever one was say that Aspas would be playing right hard side, all pre season he play as lone Striker, the same role Sturridge plays, so who going to be back up ?

Rodgers said he need some to take Carragher & a 1st team Centre back, only week or so  all change i yet agian when Rodgers said he was happy with his Centre back,


Rodgers said at end 2012-2013 season he what get his XI  player in fast so gel in pre season but we still wait for XI  players

i am start to not to trust Rodgers as start acome as big lie & saying thing to take heart off him

Yea yea yea yea yea yea yea, Rodgers has the money from his own pocket to spend.

If Rodgers gets money from FSG, then he'll spend.

Our net spend so far is ZERO, and that's not Rodgers' fault.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 5155
Join date : 2012-12-06

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II - Page 22 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II

Post by vegfootball Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:09 pm

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:
ExtremistEnigma wrote:Aspas won't be a starter.. depends on Suarez's move, honestly.
yeah but i think it will also depends on whether BR will play a proper 3 man midfield or he will go for 4-2-3-1 with suarez just behind the lone striker. I would hate to see that 4-2-3-1 in every match. But as obvious it is, for the starting  matches aspas will start

there  good video were  Rodgers talk about one (defensive midfielder) & two (box-to-box midfielder's) if thing are not work one & two ( i.e both of box-to-box midfielder's are doing the job)

Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II - Page 22 Footba11


he will go with two (defensive midfielder) & one (box-to-box midfielder) as Gerrard could not deal with a one & two as has not legs any more we whent  in the end two & one

vegfootball
vegfootball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 414
Join date : 2013-07-31
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II - Page 22 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II

Post by vegfootball Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:34 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:
vegfootball wrote:
RedOranje wrote:Mignolet is a squad player?  And Toure?

And Aspas is looking more and more like a starter as well.


Did you miss the sales of Carroll and Shelvey?

Rodgers said that Mignolet was going to fight  Reina for the place in 1st team, that all change in weeks, Rodgers then turn & said we thought Reina was going to go & because the fact we could not now pay top money for top players Reina was sent pack

ever one was say that Aspas would be playing right hard side, all pre season he play as lone Striker, the same role Sturridge plays, so who going to be back up ?

Rodgers said he need some to take Carragher & a 1st team Centre back, only week or so  all change i yet agian when Rodgers said he was happy with his Centre back,


Rodgers said at end 2012-2013 season he what get his XI  player in fast so gel in pre season but we still wait for XI  players

i am start to not to trust Rodgers as start acome as big lie & saying thing to take heart off him

Yea yea yea yea yea yea yea, Rodgers has the money from his own pocket to spend.

If Rodgers gets money from FSG, then he'll spend.

Our net spend so far is ZERO, and that's not Rodgers' fault.

it does come to small fact that was Rodgers fault, he made mess of 1st transfers window, we around 15m or so turn down for Agger & Škrtel then add 30m he had to spend, we could end get 2 young centre back, XI right winger, squad a left & right full back, Defensive midfielder, Striker

now you could say that football manager nope lot clubs sale there big players so they could buy players
vegfootball
vegfootball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 414
Join date : 2013-07-31
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II - Page 22 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II

Post by DeletedUser#1 Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:48 pm

vegfootball wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:
vegfootball wrote:

Rodgers said that Mignolet was going to fight  Reina for the place in 1st team, that all change in weeks, Rodgers then turn & said we thought Reina was going to go & because the fact we could not now pay top money for top players Reina was sent pack

ever one was say that Aspas would be playing right hard side, all pre season he play as lone Striker, the same role Sturridge plays, so who going to be back up ?

Rodgers said he need some to take Carragher & a 1st team Centre back, only week or so  all change i yet agian when Rodgers said he was happy with his Centre back,


Rodgers said at end 2012-2013 season he what get his XI  player in fast so gel in pre season but we still wait for XI  players

i am start to not to trust Rodgers as start acome as big lie & saying thing to take heart off him

Yea yea yea yea yea yea yea, Rodgers has the money from his own pocket to spend.

If Rodgers gets money from FSG, then he'll spend.

Our net spend so far is ZERO, and that's not Rodgers' fault.

it does come to small fact that was  Rodgers fault, he made mess of 1st transfers window, we around 15m or so turn down for Agger & Škrtel then add 30m he had to spend, we could end get 2 young centre back, XI right winger, squad a left & right full back, Defensive midfielder, Striker

now you could say that football manager nope lot clubs sale there big players so they could buy players

So you wanted him to sell agger n skrtel last summer ? after our defense is being one of the best in the league under kenny? Hindsight is a wonderful thing, I'm not having that.

All managers have transfer mistakes, from Mourinho, to Fergie, to Carlo, to Rafa, and etc. It happens.
His summer signings look good so far and we'll see if Allen n Borini can do a U-Turn in their second season as Henderson did.

No doubt you'd have wanted Lucas sold a few years ago, and would have snapped Birmingham's 3m offer for Bale 3 years ago.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 5155
Join date : 2012-12-06

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II - Page 22 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II

Post by vegfootball Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:04 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:
vegfootball wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:

Yea yea yea yea yea yea yea, Rodgers has the money from his own pocket to spend.

If Rodgers gets money from FSG, then he'll spend.

Our net spend so far is ZERO, and that's not Rodgers' fault.

it does come to small fact that was  Rodgers fault, he made mess of 1st transfers window, we around 15m or so turn down for Agger & Škrtel then add 30m he had to spend, we could end get 2 young centre back, XI right winger, squad a left & right full back, Defensive midfielder, Striker

now you could say that football manager nope lot clubs sale there big players so they could buy players

So you wanted him to sell agger n skrtel last summer ? after our defense is being one of the best in the league under kenny? Hindsight is a wonderful thing, I'm not having that.

All managers have transfer mistakes, from Mourinho, to Fergie, to Carlo, to Rafa, and etc. It happens.
His summer signings look good so far and we'll see if Allen n Borini can do a U-Turn in their second season as Henderson did.

No doubt you'd have wanted Lucas sold a few years ago, and would have snapped Birmingham's 3m offer for Bale 3 years ago.

yes i would sell  agger n skrtel last summer not because of hindsight the fact last season was about build a good  squad & XI  so it had a year to gel,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i love Agger but his hardy played more 30 games season  because of injurys so would bit any hand's  of if the will to pay 15m for him

Škrtel has been & hot & cold since been here look at 1st games vs part time player's, he look a part time than Premier League player so like Agger would bit any hand's  of if the will to pay 15m for him

i know we over paid for Allen in my opinion he only good enough as back up, so did we need to buy him when we had Adam &  Shelvey as back up

Borini why did we buy as back ?, he had only one year playing, we could save us money & get Bas Dost for 6m
vegfootball
vegfootball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 414
Join date : 2013-07-31
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II - Page 22 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II

Post by stevieg8 Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:38 pm

I'll try saying this one more time, and then I'll go back to not responding to your quotes...

You don't build an entire squad in one summer. A new manager doesn't come in intending to replace every player, or anywhere close to every player. You're far overestimating how many changes this side needed when he first arrived with the value of hindsight, and you want him to have corrected all of the problems that showed up after the fact before he could've known they existed. Skrtel was coming off a player of the year performance, Lucas was going to be coming back from injury. There are tons of examples of this. In fact, I'm not sure how you can argue that Hendo shouldn't have been sold last summer with the way you're debating things - clearly it's only based on info that showed up in the past year.

Replacing a few parts each summer but retaining most of the machine is how you rebuild a squad. You move for quality players, bargains and openings as you see fit, and replace the weakest parts first, leaving the stronger ones to see if you can inspire better from them. It's much more cost effective to get a player to his full potential than it is to cut ties and buy a new one, and there's no guarantee that all (or close to all) of the EIGHT players you're suggesting we should've bought last summer would pan out. So what happens when the success rate on those transfers is around 60%, an estimate that would put BR in line with some of the best managers around? We've now sold two established starters, and replaced them with 8 players, 3 of whom aren't PL quality. Some would say a net gain of 5, I'd say we screwed ourselves in multiple positions where we wouldn't have had problems before.

You want things to move faster than they do in the real world. Quick fixes are what got us into this situation, courtesy of Roy Hodgson and the last few years of G+H. You need patience, you need to understand that projects take time, and you need to understand that no team would ever replace 8 players of the top 18 in one transfer window. That's legitimately insane.

Oh, and stop judging transfers through hindsight, especially the ones that we don't have full information on.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 2114
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II - Page 22 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II

Post by Helmer Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:45 pm

To add to the above post
@vegfooty, mate there is no point in discussing the same stuff again and again. Your point and opinion is already conveyed to everyone. We can discuss something else now, like more about future signings e.g. costa n LB, how to handle suarez situation, how to cope with it if something happens on the last day of the window, whom else we can sign if not costa, if suarez leaves how many signings would make us near what we were with suarez, like should we send suarez on loan to some non english champions league club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9767
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II - Page 22 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II

Post by stevieg8 Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:51 pm

Agreed, you've not only made a thread on this, but also mentioned the same points in 4-5 other threads. We can agree to disagree, but it's enough already now, no?
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 2114
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II - Page 22 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II

Post by vegfootball Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:20 pm

stevieg8 wrote:I'll try saying this one more time, and then I'll go back to not responding to your quotes...

You don't build an entire squad in one summer.  A new manager doesn't come in intending to replace every player, or anywhere close to every player.  You're far overestimating how many changes this side needed when he first arrived with the value of hindsight, and you want him to have corrected all of the problems that showed up after the fact before he could've known they existed.  Skrtel was coming off a player of the year performance, Lucas was going to be coming back from injury.  There are tons of examples of this.  In fact, I'm not sure how you can argue that Hendo shouldn't have been sold last summer with the way you're debating things - clearly it's only based on info that showed up in the past year.

Replacing a few parts each summer but retaining most of the machine is how you rebuild a squad.  You move for quality players, bargains and openings as you see fit, and replace the weakest parts first, leaving the stronger ones to see if you can inspire better from them.  It's much more cost effective to get a player to his full potential than it is to cut ties and buy a new one, and there's no guarantee that all (or close to all) of the EIGHT players you're suggesting we should've bought last summer would pan out.  So what happens when the success rate on those transfers is around 60%, an estimate that would put BR in line with some of the best managers around?  We've now sold two established starters, and replaced them with 8 players, 3 of whom aren't PL quality.  Some would say a net gain of 5, I'd say we screwed ourselves in multiple positions where we wouldn't have had problems before.

You want things to move faster than they do in the real world.  Quick fixes are what got us into this situation, courtesy of Roy Hodgson and the last few years of G+H.  You need patience, you need to understand that projects take time, and you need to understand that no team would ever replace 8 players of the top 18 in one transfer window.  That's legitimately insane.

Oh, and stop judging transfers through hindsight, especially the ones that we don't have full information on.
sorry for upset you, i get what saying it take time gel & build a new team, but we in a League you take your time it set you back 3 to 4 years just look at Tottenham, we are playing catch up from last 2 transfers window, Tottenham who have move on this year by play over 50 XI players

both Houllier & Benítez bought over 7 new player in one transfer window, they know what they were doing as both have been are best 2 manager's

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as for far overestimating how many changes this side needed when he first arrived nope that was Rodgers

before Rodgers took over

2nd team

-----------------GK?--------------
RB?---------Kelly-----Jamie----------LB?-------
-----------------DM?-----
------------Adam----Shelvey------
Stewart--------Carroll--------------Sterling-----


1st team

----------------Reina---------
Glen--------CB?--------CB?-----------Enrique------
----------------Lucas-------
----------Gerrard-----Jordan-----
RM--------------Suárez----------------LM------

1st transfer window i would be more than happy sell Agger & Škrtel for 30m & get in 2 young CB, get in XI one wide player, then for the squad dm & back fw, = 3 XI players & 2 squad players ( 5 new players). then give 6 mouths to Wisdom & Robinson, keep Jones

2nd transfer window squad loan out Wisdom & Robinson, then get in a loan or cheep 30+ old as back up player's for left & right full back, GK,some one to take over from Adam, then 2 XI players = 6 new players

over a year 11 new players, 6 squad players 5 XI player

3nd transfer window sale Carroll,Spearing may be Flanagan & Robinson , then get my be a one or two squad players then my be one new XI.


any way sorry to upset you & rest of gang
vegfootball
vegfootball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 414
Join date : 2013-07-31
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II - Page 22 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II

Post by Fahim89 Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:34 pm

Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II - Page 22 BRI7mepCYAAchLj

That seems legit!! hmm
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3370
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II - Page 22 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II

Post by vegfootball Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:53 pm

sorry up set people, all i was try say last  year we should try rebuild a new  squad & XI, we bought in 7 new players, as for talk about same in thing & make new
thread

1) i was more talk in here about Rodgers make a mess of thing

2) the new thread was talk about all are Manager in 20+ years have made a big mess of thing

any way sorry to up set people.


----------------------------------------------------------------

sorry if this has been post-

Liverpool to beat Sunderland to Aly Cissokho after deal for Lorenzo Melgarejo collapses

LIVERPOOL have agreed terms with Valencia's Aly Cissokho over a one year loan deal with the option of a permanent transfer.

According to reports in Spain, Liverpool stepped up their interest in the French international after a deal for Benfica's Lorenzo Melgarejo fell through, quashing Sunderland's hopes of luring Cissoko to the Stadium of light.

It is thought that Liverpool will pay Valencia €1m (£870,000) for the initial loan period with an option to sign the player permanently at the end of the season for €4m (£3.5m).

issokho will now compete with Jose Enrique for the starting left-back spot in Brendan Rodgers' team.

The signing brings the end to a summer-long search for reinforcements down the left for Liverpool with Brendan Rodgers on the record as acknowledging the position is an area that needed strengthening.

Late last month Rodgers said: "There are obviously certain areas of the squad where we're a bit thinner than others.

"We probably need a bit more support - that extra bit of quality - at the top end of the field and that's something we'll look out for.

"That'll be mixed with needing cover in the left-back position - that's something we're looking at. It's not really about numbers, it's about quality.

"If we can do that over the next number of weeks we'll be happy."

Liverpool thought they had addressed the problem after reaching an agreement with Benfica over Lorenzo Melgarejo, only for the deal for the one-cap Paraguayan to collapse over an inability to secure a work permit.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/420124/Liverpool-to-beat-Sunderland-to-Aly-Cissokho-after-deal-for-Lorenzo-Melgarejo-collapses
vegfootball
vegfootball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 414
Join date : 2013-07-31
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II - Page 22 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum