RealGunner
Gil
Onyx
34 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Lewandowski to join Bayern - Page 3 Empty Re: Lewandowski to join Bayern

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:32 pm

Surag wrote:But a promise is a promise.If not this year,it will surely happen next year.
So i dont see how that is a BS report.Di Marzio will eventually get it right :coffee:

Proud

Bale will join United next season and we will renew Ronaldos contract and astalavista to him

besides isn't bale about to sign a new contract soon

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:35 pm

Haha you are going to get deceived son.Bale to Madrid is a done deal.

All your Morata's,Jese's or whoever are set to become future Getafe legends.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:37 pm

Surag wrote:Haha you are going to get deceived son.Bale to Madrid is a done deal.

All your Morata's,Jese's or whoever are set to become future Getafe legends.

After the Sarabia debacle Laughing I don't think so
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:37 pm

Players sign new contract with the understanding they'll be sold under certain parameters. They all do it. It serves 3 purposes:
1- The player gets paid better
2- The current club has better negotiating power
3- The framework of a sale are made clear

For example, Hazard did the exact same thing 1 year before his transfer... he signed a 5 year deal, but everyone knew he was going to be sold the following year.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:38 pm

And i don't think the Bale deal is done by any means... i think he's there in case CR7 bolts. There's no way we pay the fee that the Spurs want us to anyhow.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:41 pm

Bale is free to leave its not like he has a release clause on top of his head ala Cavani

if he really wanted to leave he would have publicly made that clear so that his new club could get him for a less insane amount. He hasn't done it because no team have shown concrete interest yet to get him. He knows it will backfire otherwise
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:49 pm

Just a piece of info for the people who doubt that Robert Lewandowski is a 100% pro: He wanted to move to Dortmund already for the 2009/2010 season, but his then club Lech Poznan blocked the move. His reaction? He became Polish top scorer in 2009/10 and helped Lech Poznan to win the Polish championship before he finally could transfer to Dortmund. I fully expect him to act just as professionally for Dortmund this season.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:55 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Gil wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:I can't believe Dortmund stand for this nonsense. Would tell Subotic and Kehl to go hard every training session.

Stop being a drama queen. Lewa has done nothing wrong.

picture us taking Oliver Torres and Filipe Luis from Atleti and every year we get a new player from them. how do you think theyd feel??

Well, you DID have interest in tapping Falcao and Kun. Difference is, unlike Dortmund, Atletico put it's foot down and sent them in other directions.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:59 pm

we can't get Kun or Falcao directly because of our gentleman agreement with Atleti Laughing

so we couldn't possibly have gone for them as that would have been a complete waste of our time
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:10 am

rwo power wrote:Just a piece of info for the people who doubt that Robert Lewandowski is a 100% pro: He wanted to move to Dortmund already for the 2009/2010 season, but his then club Lech Poznan blocked the move. His reaction? He became Polish top scorer in 2009/10 and helped Lech Poznan to win the Polish championship before he finally could transfer to Dortmund. I fully expect him to act just as professionally for Dortmund this season.

You are trying hard to save his face now.Completely different cases these are..he is moving to direct title rivals in this case not even remotely close to the situation you wrote.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:41 am

Adit wrote:
rwo power wrote:Just a piece of info for the people who doubt that Robert Lewandowski is a 100% pro: He wanted to move to Dortmund already for the 2009/2010 season, but his then club Lech Poznan blocked the move. His reaction? He became Polish top scorer in 2009/10 and helped Lech Poznan to win the Polish championship before he finally could transfer to Dortmund. I fully expect him to act just as professionally for Dortmund this season.

You are trying hard to save his face now.Completely different cases these are..he is moving to direct title rivals in this case not even remotely close to the situation you wrote.
I agree.. it just doesn't work.

Modric's and Llorente's last season at their former clubs are good examples. I expect Aubameyang to start ahead of Lewandowski in many games this season.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:18 am

Adit wrote:You are trying hard to save his face now.Completely different cases these are..he is moving to direct title rivals in this case not even remotely close to the situation you wrote.
You miss my point there - it is about the people who doubt he'd put his effort into playing for Dortmund in the 2013/14 season. My opinion is that he will still do his best.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:22 am

LOL at people complaining. Why shouldn't Bayern weaken them. This isn't some bloody fairy tale ffs. It's a business. They will do what must be done. If they can afford it why the hell not.

Super Munchen :bow:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:28 pm

Yeah think of it. Buy two best players of title rivals so that they can wrap up the bundesliga come December and can concentrate on CL...

Bayern Board :bow: :bow:
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:58 pm

Completely agree with Adit & Jibsy.

All this chastising of Bayern is a joke. Brilliant business by their board who have been nothing short of spectacular in optimizing on their title chances.

Ruthless and cut-throat. Brilliant.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:52 pm

Just to add more credibility WAZ and Ruhr Nachrichten reported about Lewandowski's Real Madrid snub aswell.

He snubbed Chelsea aswell, the prick!

Anyway I still don't know why this thread was opened, everyone and their mom's knew about this transfer and there's already a similar if not identic thread.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:01 pm

FFS Sad
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:09 pm

I've always said the criticism of Bayern is ridiculous Laughing

What next, Bayern should start giving out 10 million euros to every team in the Bundesliga to weaken themselves and make the BL more strong? No. Bayern is there to win, they will do what they can to win. If that means getting strong players off direct title rivals, so be it. It's a great model if they can pull it off and evidently, they can.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:47 am

Objectively speaking - Bayern aren't to blame. But a team like Dortmund needs to do everything they can not to sell to them..which to their credit they have tried.

Now their players are just screwing them over. Which is extremely sad because these are players are champs, they've beaten Bayern already, it's not as if Bayern is either the ideal destination or one which is going to fulfill some domestic dream.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:20 am

Well, it's ingrained in the Bundesliga psyche. Every player in Germany, not just the Germans, wants to play for Bayern to some degree. If you believe you're good enough to make the first team, it's the safest bet you can make.

I just think you should be quiet about it. Hand in your transfer request, and if the club denies it, you shut up.

Lewandowski hasn't been too loud about it, but his agent has been very disrespectful, or at least he appears to be. Maybe Watzke really made assurances Lewa could move - in that case I understand all the drum beating Lewandowksis agent is doing in the media.

Let's not forget that clubs mercilessly sell players that don't fit them anymore as well, it's not just players screwing over clubs, it works the other way around too.

Just look over at Bayern, Lucio, Demichelis, van Bommel, Toni etc didn't want to leave, and Gomez only wants to leave because they prefer that dud Mandzukic over him.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:40 pm

Lewandowski said: "If someone says something, he should keep his word. I'm not saying it's only about the transfer, but other things we have discussed with management and that has not materialised.

"It turns out that words spoken straight into my eyes were untrue. No matter how hard I will train and what I will do, the feeling that I've been cheated will still be there.

"Maybe that word is too much, so for now I will say I'm disappointed."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:02 pm

Well, frankly, if Lewandowski continues to sulk around while he still has a binding contract that he himself signed not too long ago, then Bayern should think very hard whether they really need him - especially considering the system that Guardiola often plays (no designated striker at all).
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:16 am

His behaviour is souring the relationship with the club that offered him a platform to perform at a high level. He's coming out of this looking like a spoilt brat.

I agree with your comment that BM should consider if this is the type of player they need or want.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:36 am

Especially if the statements are really true that were published in the (Polish) media where he uttered a thinly veiled threat that he might not play to the max of his abilities after all. A player that tries to blackmail a club is of dubious character and he might try the same thing with any other club he signs for, too.

Obviously it is not certain the statements are really by Lewandowski himself or maybe invented by his agents and then given to the media. Lewandowski's agents are known to be very dubious persons after all.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:01 am

Borussia Dortmund striker Robert Lewandowski has ended speculation over his future by revealing that he will join Bayern Munich on a free transfer in 2014.

The forward, 25, was linked heavily with a move away from Signal Iduna Park during the summer but was denied a move by the BVB hierarchy and forced to spend at least one more season under Jurgen Klopp.

The Bavarians have remained the favourites to sign the Pole, however, and following the Schwarzgelben's 2-0 DFB-Pokal second-round win over 1860 Munich, Lewandowski confirmed that the Allianz Arena will be his destination and that he will sign a pre-contract in January to join next summer.

When asked if he would confirm his move to Pep Guardiola's men in January by Sport1, he responded: "Yes, because then I can officially sign the contract."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:08 am

sportsczy wrote:And i don't think the Bale deal is done by any means... i think he's there in case CR7 bolts.  There's no way we pay the fee that the Spurs want us to anyhow.
that deception..

sports rofl and i thought the same thing too lol. sigh, we are idiots after all. never count out perez

we should've stepped up pursuit of lewa.. hes way better then karim
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next