danyjr
M99
Tomwin Lannister
Kaladin
Nishankly
57 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Official Confederations Cup thread Pt.2 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official Confederations Cup thread Pt.2

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:02 am

Kick wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:
Kick wrote:

Oh yes, of course. Not tested at all. Didn't have to make a goal line clearance at all. Didn't constantly stop Spain when they troubled the defence. Not at all.

The sarcasm :lol:Ok

You mean the goal line clearance made out of his positioning in not covering Torres? I agree. We'll continue to praise the more "action" manoeuvres instead of pre-empting to observe how Luiz had a Luiz brain-collapse in not understanding his zone.

Troubled the defence? We didn't trouble the defence outside one Villa moment & a Torres pass. One was saved by Silva, the other one by Luiz; who redeemed himself  from his original lapse.

Ah yes, the old 2 v 1 situation where the defender is out of place. Shame that Luiz couldn't clone himself in that very moment so he could cover both Torres and Mata, I think it was. What poor positioning.

Luiz anticipated everything which is why you didn't trouble the defence.

Considering we didn't even bypass the midfield. Here is a classic case of interpretation entanglement in which a conceived individual wins praise over the original conceived who brought mere hindrance.....to which in accordance our play.

2 on 1? Yes. He was supposed to be covering Torres i.e the zonal threat within his zone. He chose to meddle within a middle territory to which caused him to anticipate the clearance. Remarkable athleticism, yet we aren't forgetting Defence 101 are we?

Star of the backline Thiago Silva for the tournament. Last game Luiz was busy being reamed by Cavani, Suarez, Forlan and giving away nonsensical penalties.

Doesn't mean he was bad today.

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Official Confederations Cup thread Pt.2 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official Confederations Cup thread Pt.2

Post by Berbatov Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:39 am

Thoughts on Iniesta in the final?
Berbatov
Berbatov
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Real Betis

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:12 am

VDB:"Brazil were lucky"

Bloody hell, I know Im hating too much on Spain, but I absolute hate how spanish clubs and recently the NT try to take credit away from the opposition when they lose
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:36 am

Ganso wrote:VDB:"Brazil were lucky"

Bloody hell, I know Im hating too much on Spain, but I absolute hate how spanish clubs and recently the NT try to take credit away from the opposition when they lose

Lucky. Spain had no Answer. Laughing 
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:55 am

Ganso wrote:VDB:"Brazil were lucky"

Vicente Del Bosque: “They maybe were a little bit lucky with their goals at the start of the first and the second halves,” said the 62-year-old to reporters after the match.

“But I will not make excuses for our loss. Brazil are the deserved winners and we have to congratulate them.”

I forgive you, cause it could just be the post-match celebration Pão de queijo that has had you take this out of context or ignore it all together.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:06 am

Of course he had to say that we deserved it in the end of the interview or else he would sound like a douche, but its obvious that the message he wanted to send is that we got lucky.Its the humble and respectful tactic
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:09 am

what's up with xavi in this whole tournament ? tired as **ck
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:11 am

farfan wrote:what's up with xavi in this whole tournament ? tired as **ck

Old and apparently wanted to retire from NT after 2012 WC.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:20 am

Ganso wrote:Of course he had to say that we deserved it in the end of the interview or else he would sound like a douche, but its obvious that the message he wanted to send is that we got lucky.Its the humble and respectful tactic

They maybe were a little bit lucky with their goals at the start of the first and the second halves

He does have a point as the goals didn't exactly exude collective dismantling. Not that they weren't deserved.

I don't see how he has to say anything as when Del Bosque criticizes, he goes all out.

His conclusive statement holds more weight than his initial one.

Kick wrote:Old and apparently wanted to retire from NT after 2012 WC.

That was Iker as Xavi will go onto the end of 2014. Xavi is 33 and after consecutive years of near non-stop art and craft, he has reached a point to which the artist needs time to rethink and rest his laurels.

He'll come back next season and return to dominating the best teams in the world just like he has for years. His calls of decline are nonsensical & false.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:45 am

Omg, wow, i feel like sobbing. Spain to be outplayed completely like that... I guess many ppl did predict Brazil to be strong and even to beat Spain, but not like this!

There were many problems, long term ones, is the striker up front, we sitll havent solved it. Cesc not featured at all I thought was strange. Arbeloa continues his bad form? Subbed at HT, Pique red carded, just terrible. Worst of all is WHY is a defende rlike Ramos who even I know would miss the penalty take such an important penalty when there are tons of better ones on the field, just wtf?! Nothing went right and the decisions were all bad by Spain Razz

Brazil just anticipated everything, fitter, hungrier and totally deserved it. Cognrats, if they keep improving they will be a favourite at the WC. Spain will need to improve and sort out their issues, got a year to do so..... worries me that Del Bosque who always looks so good looked like a lost donkey Razz Sad day for spain Sad
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:59 am

Although I was always positive about Spurs signing Paulinho, I had some reservations over 17 million pounds.

But boy..

Get Paulinho to London ASAP and sign him up Levy. 17 million pounds what?

PAULINHO FFS :bow:

Was fantastic tonight.

Even more excited about Neymar :bow:

Sign a WC CB and Barcelona are back in business :bow: What a display! Neymar really is something special.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:00 am

Oh, and Arbeloa and Alba are both absolutely shocking.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:29 am

called it Proud
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:32 am

Mata is probably my favorite player in London , but it does need to be mentioned that he disappears like no other. He does not even try to help on defense anymore. He can probably get away with that at Chelsea, but that wont fly with VDB. I dont even think a guy like Mourinho will accept that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:45 am

Won't be surprised if Corinthians break down the offer for Paulinho and ask for a bit more now.

Also.. I see why Spain always runs away from our challenges.. TRES A CERO you poor Spaniards.. come to papa Brasil.

oh and Julio Cesar >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Buffon

I never enjoyed a beating as much as I enjoyed this one.. omg.. I just got home from celebrating all night. Honestly I think everyone at our house cried and we had a very packed house for the game.. just watching the Spanish team get beat not just on the field physically, but mentally aswell was just so enjoyable.. I savored every minute of it.. Grande Felipao!!! AGORA BRASIL 2014!!!

Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:53 am

Loll reading some posts back up, it is really puzzling why Ramos took that penalty ffs....

And as Mole said time and again, could it really just be a matter of tactics and defense that needs to be fixed? The pressing too. Or is it just not feasible to expect that from Spain or Barca anymore Sad

That Chelsea RB Azpi, I heard a lot of ppl rate him, but he still not seem to show his worth.... Navas got a great ability and potential but Im sure he will need to deverlop his game more overall to succeed...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:07 am

Brazil are deserved winners, congratulations. Best Player award has to be Neymar or Fred. Both of them lit up the competition more than anyone else.

Catracho wrote:

oh and Julio Cesar >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Buffon

Keep dreaming Laughing 
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:30 am

Am I the only one who doesn't think Piqué deserved to get sent off? I do not think Piqué was stopping an obvious goal scoring opportunity as Ramos was behind him and Neymar went on the outside of Piqué (not heading towards goal).
Arbeloa :facepalm: Utter got raped.
Paulinho, Gus , T.Silva, Luiz were all impressive :bow:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:33 am

izzy wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:Torres starting rofl

VDB made a mistake not calling up Morata :coffee:

You like Morata now?Very Happy 

gritting my teeth as I have to live with it Razz
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:49 am

http://estaticos03.marca.com/imagenes/2013/07/01/futbol/copa_confederaciones/brasil/1372638476_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:01 pm

Proud
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:04 pm

farfan wrote:what's up with xavi in this whole tournament ? tired as **ck

Xavi hasn't performed in a big game for a long time this isn't new.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:05 pm

From the previous thread.

futbol wrote:If Spain make it past Italy then Brazil will get annihilated, that's out of question. Italy is the biggest worry now.

dronte wrote:Spain will steamroll Brazil in the final.

Mamad wrote:
Rebano Sagrado wrote:Brazil will beat Spain in the final.

No way

Proud
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:47 pm

GIL wrote:Brazil have 5 error prone defenders at the back, their midfield is massively overrated, Oscar is knackered, Fred is no threat whatsoever on the counter, Hulk is shit and Neymar won't see much of the ball.

Spain's only remaining threat is Italy. They'll batter Brazil if they win tonight.

futbol wrote:If Spain make it past Italy then Brazil will get annihilated, that's out of question. Italy is the biggest worry now

dat analysis banana
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 pm

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/q71/936444_143717675825374_1138318427_n.jpg

Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:19 pm

M99 wrote:From the previous thread.

futbol wrote:If Spain make it past Italy then Brazil will get annihilated, that's out of question. Italy is the biggest worry now.

dronte wrote:Spain will steamroll Brazil in the final.

Mamad wrote:
Rebano Sagrado wrote:Brazil will beat Spain in the final.

No way

Proud
Professional jinx, my plan was successfully executed Twisted Evil

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next