SKY from Juve two striker will leave Quagliarella, Matri and possibly Vucinic

4 posters

Go down

SKY from Juve two striker will leave Quagliarella, Matri and possibly Vucinic Empty SKY from Juve two striker will leave Quagliarella, Matri and possibly Vucinic

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:14 pm

After buying carlitos Tevez, Juventus must prune the rose on, because at the moment the Bianconeri have the beauty of 7 bits. According to the editors of Sky Sports, according to the latest rumors, it will be two exits from the club Juventus in the attack, as the coach Antonio Conte would like to have an offensive unit consists of 5 points. In pole position to go away there are Fabio Quagliarella and Alessandro Matri, which would be on the brink of departure, but also Vucinic, in the case of an important offer, could games. The outbound market revolves around these three names.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

SKY from Juve two striker will leave Quagliarella, Matri and possibly Vucinic Empty Re: SKY from Juve two striker will leave Quagliarella, Matri and possibly Vucinic

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:57 pm

Personally I'd sell Matri and Giovinco.

Quags was great off of the bench this season, delivered many times.

Vucinic is our most technically gifted attacker, he should stay and fight for a spot.

Giovinco could fetch us a decent amount of money, Matri would suffer given very little gametime.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

SKY from Juve two striker will leave Quagliarella, Matri and possibly Vucinic Empty Re: SKY from Juve two striker will leave Quagliarella, Matri and possibly Vucinic

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:00 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Personally I'd sell Matri and Giovinco.

Vucinic is our most technically gifted attacker, he should stay and fight for a spot.

Giovinco could fetch us a decent amount of money, Matri would suffer given very little gametime.

Actually Matri scored many important goals, Quags did it once against Chelsea
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:27 pm

Quags rescued us there. Also scored more than Matri with much less time.

You're a Matri fan, I prefer Quags. We'll never agree on this one rofl
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:31 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

*Twice against Chelsea
*Against Inter
*Brace against Chievo
*Hattrick against Pescara

Matri vs. Cagliari, Inter (Quagliarella's assist Smile), Chievo, Atalanta, Fiorentina

Can't say there's anything separating them in terms of important goals... that's just a dumb statement to make.

Anyways, Quagliarella's best option is to leave. He could still start for a decent club, and I feel like in an improved role he will bang goals in for fun. Matri, on the other hand, can come off the bench and still do what he does- his skillset is much, much more limited. Send him to a smaller club and he won't even look better than Gabbiadini, who is more technically gifted

-Edit, I realize now you may be talking about only coming off the bench and scoring but Matri didn't do that too often either. And in any case, they're both in limited minutes and Quagliarella scored more goals.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:35 pm

Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

*Twice against Chelsea
*Against Inter
*Brace against Chievo

Matri vs. Cagliari, Inter (Quagliarella's assist Smile), Chievo, Atalanta, Fiorentina

Can't say there's anything separating them in terms of important goals... that's just a dumb statement to make.

Anyways, Quagliarella's best option is to leave. He could still start for a decent club, and I feel like in an improved role he will bang goals in for fun. Matri, on the other hand, can come off the bench and still do what he does- his skillset is much, much more limited. Send him to a smaller club and he won't even look better than Gabbiadini, who is more technically gifted

-Edit, I realize now you may be talking about only coming off the bench and scoring but Matri didn't do that too often either. And in any case, they're both in limited minutes and Quagliarella scored more goals.

Matri had better goal/minute ratio and shots on goal ratio...

Quagli + 15 mil = Jovetic ? YES PLEASE
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:39 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

*Twice against Chelsea
*Against Inter
*Brace against Chievo

Matri had better goal/minute ratio and shots on goal ratio...

Quagli + 15 mil = Jovetic ? YES PLEASE

But less goals, and the shots on goal ratio is simple. Matri cannot create his own shot, he doesn't shoot from outside the area either. Quagliarella does both Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:18 pm

dude matri sucks. he's clinical but you have to serve him the ball on a golden plate for him to so something. Quag can play in 2 positions in attack, and is more decisive comingfrom the bench.

Alas, like ive been saying all along, both are set to leave so Jovetic can come, regardless of tevez and llorente...
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:19 pm

first time i agree with tomwin.....
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down