Motogp69
59 posters

Page 6 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Movie House - Part 3 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Movie House - Part 3

Post by Motogp69 Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:23 am

Jim Carrey Won't Support KICK-ASS 2 Due to Level of Violence

The Movie House - Part 3 - Page 6 Kick-Ass-2-Colonel-Stripes-Dragonlord

Jim Carrey, who plays Colonel Stars and Stripes in Kick-Ass 2, has distanced himself from the upcoming Universal sequel because of its violent content. Carrey used his Twitter account to pass along the message to his over 10,863,000 followers: "I did Kickass a month b4 Sandy Hook and now in all good conscience I cannot support that level of violence. My apologies to others involve with the film. I am not ashamed of it but recent events have caused a change in my heart."

For his part, Kick-Ass creator/writer Mark Millar responded to Carrey's comments on his own website. "As you may know, Jim is a passionate advocate of gun-control and I respect both his politics and his opinion, but I'm baffled by this sudden announcement as nothing seen in this picture wasn't in the screenplay eighteen months ago," Millar wrote on Millar World. "Yes, the body-count is very high, but a movie called Kick-Ass 2 really has to do what it says on the tin." Millar, a self-professed Carrey fan, noted that his work in Kick-Ass 2 is a career highlight.

This isn't the first time Carrey has spoken out about violence. In March of this year, while promoting a sketch for Funny or Die, Carrey called those against gun control in the wake of the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn. "heartless motherf--kers."

Jim Carrey Withdraws Support from KICK-ASS 2 Due to the Level of Violence

Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:25 am

I still have no idea how they are going to show anything in Kick Ass 2, because it is perhaps the most hyper-violent graphic novel I've ever read :coffee:
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:31 pm

Potential script for Terminator 5 with Ahnold and the Rock co-starring via WWE Examiner

"One idea being considered… T5 may be a prequel set in the days of Sarah Connor's parents. Schwarzenegger may not play the role of a machine in the next film, but a potentially heroic human figure in or close to the Connor family. One theory is that Schwarzenegger's remarkable ability to protect the Connor family in the 1940s or 1950s with antiquated weaponry by today's standards ultimately inspired the machines to develop a terminator in his likeness that was eventually sent to 1984 when Sarah Connor was first targeted for termination." wrote:

Sounds awful :facepalm:
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:00 am

Disney Sets Another Untitled Marvel Film for Release in 2016

The Movie House - Part 3 - Page 6 160vuol

Just over a week ago, Disney announced release dates for two untitled Marvel films in 2016 and 2017.  Now, in keeping with what looks to be a firm “two films a year” strategy, Disney has dated yet another untitled Marvel picture for 2016.  The new film will hit theaters on July 8, 2016, which is just a couple of months after the other untitled Marvel film opens on May 6, 2016.  This is in keeping with Marvel’s new strategy of releasing two films a year, though it breaks the pattern a bit as all of the other pics are separated by a larger release gap (eg. Iron Man 3 in May, Thor: The Dark World in November).  The identities of at least some of these “untitled” films will likely be announced at Comic-Con next month.

Additionally, Disney has set director Kenneth Branagh’s new take on Cinderella for release on March 13, 2015, where it currently has the weekend all to itself.  The film stars Lily James, Cate Blanchett, Richard Madden, Helena Bonham Carter, Sophie McShera, and Holliday Granger.

Another Untitled Marvel Film Set for 2016 Release; CINDERELLA Opens March 13, 2015
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:01 am

Liam Neeson to Return for TAKEN 3 with a $20 Million Salary

The Movie House - Part 3 - Page 6 Taken-2-Image-01-Dragonlord-1

Though Liam Neeson owes his current status as a go-to action star to the success of the 2008 thriller Taken, when the Olivier Megaton-directed sequel opened last year to rather negative reviews, the actor was dubious about returning for another installment of the franchise.  However, Taken 2 brought in nearly $375 million worldwide against a modest budget, and so the studio parties that be were understandably high on the prospect of Taken 3.  

Per Deadline, Neeson is currently in negotiations to reprise his role as Bryan Mills in Taken 3 with a salary in the vicinity of $20 million.  That’s a significant raise from the $15 million that Neeson was paid for Taken 2, a pic that Neeson was also initially reluctant to make.  Apparently Luc Besson and Robert Mark Kamen are already well underway on writing the script, and deals will now be attempted with Maggie Grace and Famke Janssen to return with an eye towards starting production in February.

Liam Neeson to Return as Bryan Mills in TAKEN 3 with a $20 Million Salary
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:02 am

2nd Trailer for David Gordon Green’s PRINCE AVALANCHE

The Movie House - Part 3 - Page 6 Ngsuom

Magnolia Pictures has released a new trailer for director David Gordon Green’s (Pineapple Express) low-key dramedy Prince Avalanche.  The film stars Paul Rudd and Emile Hirsch and follows two workers as they spend their summer repainting traffic lines in the middle of a country highway. This trailer is pretty spot-on when it comes to the tone of the picture.  There is some humor, but it also shows the more dramatic elements and the strong performances from Rudd and Hirsch.  Prince Avalanche will be available in theaters and VOD on August 9th.

Synopsis: An odd couple of sorts, meditative and stern Alvin and his girlfriend’s brother, Lance, dopey and insecure, leave the city behind to spend the summer in solitude repainting traffic lines down the center of a country highway ravaged by wildfire. As they sink into their job in the remarkable landscape, they learn more than they want to about each other and their own limitations. An unlikely friendship develops through humor and nasty exchanges, leading to surprising affection.

2nd Trailer for PRINCE AVALANCHE Starring Paul Rudd, Emile Hirsch
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:03 am

DOCTOR STRANGE Movie to Be Announced at Comic-Con

The Movie House - Part 3 - Page 6 Doctor-Strange-Announcement-Dragonlord

The Daily SuperHero is reporting that Marvel will be officially announcing a Doctor Strange movie for Phase Three during the upcoming San Diego Comic Con. The source has confirmed what many have anticipated and said, "stay tuned for [Doctor Strange] announcements ... spoiler ... SDCC."

Unfortunately, the exact topic of this SDCC announcement could not be disclosed but an announcement has now been confirmed. Logically speaking, it's probably safe to say—since Marvel has already set movie release dates for untitled films in 2016 and in 2017—Doctor Strange will be one of those two releases.

Or it could be an announcement saying the movie project is definitely in development and will be a part of Phase 3. Bottom line, it just sounds like the good Doctor's movie is coming.

San Diego Comic-Con 2013 Scoop: A DOCTOR STRANGE Announcement Is Confirmed
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:07 am

Taken 2 was terrible
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:48 am

@Firenze wrote:Taken 2 was terrible

I agree, they should just title the movie, Taken 3 "Geriatric Boogaloo" :coffee:
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:16 am

First International Trailer for Ridley Scott's THE COUNSELOR

The Movie House - Part 3 - Page 6 2poayhi

20th Century Fox has released the first international teaser trailer has for Ridley Scott‘s upcoming drama/thriller, The Counselor.  The script by Cormac McCarthy (author of The Road and No Country for Old Men) centers on an attorney (Michael Fassbender) who teams with Reiner (Javier Bardem) to sell $20 million worth of cocaine.  Ridley reportedly dedicated the film to the memory of his late brother and fellow director, Tony Scott, who took his own life last year. It appears to be a perfectly fitting tribute, as the subject matter looks like something Tony would have taken on.

The stacked cast also includes Brad Pitt, Penelope Cruz, Cameron Diaz, Dean Norris, Rosie Perez, John Leguizamo, Natalie Dormer, and Goran Visnjic.  This will definitely be one to keep an eye on in the fall awards season. The Counselor is due out in the U.S. on October 25th.

International Trailer for THE COUNSELOR Starring Michael Fassbender
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:27 am

That Paul Rudd movie actually looks fantastic. I was already happy to see a movie with Rudd in it, but then I was pleasantly surprised to see Emile Hirsch starring as well. I was rather impressed with the fairly simple and straightforward plot line and watching the trailer I have to say I'm looking forward to the movie.

Then I saw "music from Explosions in the Sky" and I started fapping.

That my friends is awesome.

Looks fantastic honestly.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:45 am

Not surprising given that Cormac McCarthy is involved.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:16 am

Cormac McCarthy is one of America's best if not the best author. I have no words or superlatives to describe the brimstone talent and force behind his writing. Too many examples to name.

One of them is just "The Road" to which is......just brilliant in the most viscerally and brutal manner.

He is a timeless writer.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:05 am

World War Z :bow: :bow:

Thoroughly enjoyed it. Great performance from Brad Pitt, movie kept me on my toes throughout. Got a little predictable and repetitive towards the end.

Also, a fun fact for anyone who has seen the movie:
Spoiler:
the system the mossad agent mentions that allowed them to catch the zombie outbreak early is an ancient philosophical concept from judaism. the sanhedrin (jewish high court) had a rule that if every member voted for capital punishment in a case, the individual went free. there had to always be one judge willing to seek out the good in the person and play devils advocate.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:42 am

@stevieg8 wrote:World War Z :bow::bow:

Thoroughly enjoyed it.  Great performance from Brad Pitt, movie kept me on my toes throughout.  Got a little predictable and repetitive towards the end.

Spoiler:
the system the mossad agent mentions that allowed them to catch the zombie outbreak early is an ancient philosophical concept from judaism.  the sanhedrin (jewish high court) had a rule that if every member voted for capital punishment in a case, the individual went free.  there had to always be one judge willing to seek out the good in the person and play devils advocate.

Thumbs up Another example of Messiah greatness 🙇If I praise a movie you better believe it will good.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:51 am

Just watched Flight. Very good movie, I highly recommend it. Denzel Washington :bow:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:22 am

@CBarca wrote:Just watched Flight. Very good movie, I highly recommend it. Denzel Washington :bow:
Yet again Proud Recommended this (p)ages ago
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:37 pm

@McAgger wrote:
@stevieg8 wrote:World War Z :bow::bow:

Thoroughly enjoyed it.  Great performance from Brad Pitt, movie kept me on my toes throughout.  Got a little predictable and repetitive towards the end.

Spoiler:
the system the mossad agent mentions that allowed them to catch the zombie outbreak early is an ancient philosophical concept from judaism.  the sanhedrin (jewish high court) had a rule that if every member voted for capital punishment in a case, the individual went free.  there had to always be one judge willing to seek out the good in the person and play devils advocate.

Thumbs up Another example of Messiah greatness 🙇If I praise a movie you better believe it will good.

I pushed it in my group of friends last night, who couldn't make a decision, and nobody else really liked it... I didn't understand why, I thought it was great.

Messiah :bow:
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:05 am

Warner Bros. and Legendary Pictures Officially Part Ways

The Movie House - Part 3 - Page 6 2zrq906

One of the most fruitful studio partnerships in recent memory is coming to an end.  While there had been word for months that Legendary Pictures was looking to part ways with Warner Bros. at the end of its current contract cycle, some hoped that the executive restructuring at WB might convince Legendary to stay.  However, sources at both studios have reportedly confirmed that talks to renegotiate have ended and Legendary is now proceeding with more serious talks elsewhere.  Apparently the top contenders at this point are Universal, Sony, and Fox, with Lionsgate also in the running.

Legendary and Warner Bros. have enjoyed massive success since first partnering on Batman Begins, going on to produce the entirety of the Dark Knight trilogy, the Hangover films, Inception, and most recently Man of Steel and 42.  Legendary CEO Thomas Tull, however, has been looking to wield more creative control over the studio’s content as of late, which is presumably the reason that the company is in the market for a new distribution and possible co-financing partner.  

Additionally, Variety reports that Warner Bros. has been looking to develop more properties alone rather than partnering with co-financiers.  The studio is reportedly hoping to approach its multiple DC Comics adaptations much in the same way it produced the Harry Potter franchise, which means mostly going solo on the production front and reaping the rewards.

An interesting statistic to take away from the article is that Legendary backed 50% of the production costs and therefore shared 50% of the profits on Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy and the recent Man of Steel. However, WB's recent venture into superhero theatrics without Legendary, Green Lantern, didn't exactly fare too well, which has more than a few DC Comics fans nervous about letting Legendary slip away.

Warner Bros. and Legendary Pictures Officially Part Ways

Warner Bros. and Legendary Pictures Partnership Coming to an End
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:06 am

Incredible 2-Minute Extended TV Spot for PACIFIC RIM

The Movie House - Part 3 - Page 6 PR041513

Warner Bros. has release a new extended TV spot for Guillermo del Toro's Pacific Rim featuring awesome new footage and more of Idris Elba's "cancelling the apocalypse" speech. At 2 minutes in length, this TV spot could almost be considered as a theatrical trailer. With Man of Steel out of the way, this film is the only one remaining in my top 3 most anticipated films this summer. Can't wait to see this bad boy in IMAX. The film stars Charlie Hunnam, Rinko Kikuchi, Charlie Day, Rob Kazinsky, Max Martini, and Ron Perlman. Pacific Rim opens July 12th.

Synopsis: When legions of monstrous creatures, known as Kaiju, started rising from the sea, a war began that would take millions of lives and consume humanity’s resources for years on end. To combat the giant Kaiju, a special type of weapon was devised: massive robots, called Jaegers, which are controlled simultaneously by two pilots whose minds are locked in a neural bridge. But even the Jaegers are proving nearly defenseless in the face of the relentless Kaiju. On the verge of defeat, the forces defending mankind have no choice but to turn to two unlikely heroes–a washed up former pilot (Charlie Hunnam) and an untested trainee (Rinko Kikuchi)–who are teamed to drive a legendary but seemingly obsolete Jaeger from the past. Together, they stand as mankind’s last hope against the mounting apocalypse.

Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:08 am

3 New Propaganda Posters for Gavin Hood's ENDER’S GAME

Summit has released a trio of propaganda posters for director Gavin Hood’s upcoming adaptation of Ender’s Game.  The film tells the story of Andrew “Ender” Wiggin (Asa Butterfield), a young boy sent away to Battle School to hone his military skills and, hopefully, save the world from an impending alien invasion.  The film also stars Hailee Steinfeld, Harrison Ford, Abigail Breslin, Viola Davis, Khylin Rhambo, Moises Arias, and Ben Kingsley.  Ender’s Game opens on November 1st. Click HERE to see the first trailer.

The Movie House - Part 3 - Page 6 ElWvPs3

The Movie House - Part 3 - Page 6 SoN7rjG

The Movie House - Part 3 - Page 6 RTU2qOA

3 New Propaganda Posters for Gavin Hood's ENDER’S GAME
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:00 am

Anyone seen World War Z yet
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:31 am

@RealGunner wrote:Anyone seen World War Z yet

scroll up.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:14 am

Ah thanks. I Should have done that before lol.

Planning to go watch it this week
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:17 am

It's been described as Zionist propaganda. From reading the plot I can understand why
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:41 am

WWZ left like a game i have played
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team