halamadrid2
SuperMAG
Red Alert
redgend
McAgger
30 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Jesús Joaquín Fernández Sáez de la Torre || SUSO Empty Jesús Joaquín Fernández Sáez de la Torre || SUSO

Post by McAgger Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:32 am

No Thread for him at all in the whole forum Shocked

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Jesús Joaquín Fernández Sáez de la Torre || SUSO Empty Re: Jesús Joaquín Fernández Sáez de la Torre || SUSO

Post by redgend Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:30 am

He bossed that game. That is all
redgend
redgend
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Jesús Joaquín Fernández Sáez de la Torre || SUSO Empty Re: Jesús Joaquín Fernández Sáez de la Torre || SUSO

Post by Red Alert Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:40 am

Should convince Jese and Deulofeu to come to Liverpool. Razz
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:40 am

Welcome to the forum Redgend cheers Visit the Pool section, we love our own there. And if you stick around you're just as good as family there Thumbs up

My expectations are very high for Suso. He could be something special and hopefully we groom him right.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:40 am

i am prety sure defoluea bossed the game.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by redgend Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:31 am

Thanks for the warm welcome McAgger:D I too have great expectations for suso.

@SuperMAG, deulofeu was good too but having watched the game i felt suso and oliver torres were the best players for spain.
redgend
redgend
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:44 am

I agree Oliver and Suso were the best players for Spain Deulofeu, Jese and Campana close second. The worst was the keeper. it looked like he had fcking artificial legs out there with his horrendous ball distribution
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:09 pm

lol, you guys are kidding yourselves if you think they were better then deulofeu yesterday, and this is coming from a huge jese fan.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Berbatov Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:46 pm

FFS lol, how many failed Hollywood passes did Suso try to do in that match? The one to Manquillo for Jesé's goal was awesome, as well as when he created Óliver's chance that he miskicked. It was a dirty, dirty nutmeg but other than his one-two with Óliver in the first half that resulted in a nice shot, Suso wasn't anything eye popping like Deulofeu... The guy was dominant the entire match, couldn't be stopped. Could've had 2 assists in the first half if Saúl and Jesé didn't *bleep* up the perfect ground cross Deulofeu sent to the both of them, and he already created Jesé's goal. Beautiful goal in the first half, and he couldve had a second when he kicked it straight to the keeper when he had a lot of space. Damn hipsters going for the midfielders...

@halamadrid2 - it was actually hilarious Ffs, the two Americans were on the Spanish centrebacks and Campaña would have to move in deep like a 3rd CB, but Sotres would still fail. Kepa pls for whoever is next, Sotres is wack.
Berbatov
Berbatov
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Real Betis

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:52 pm

I know fcking hell Sotres looks like somebody picked up from the streets ffs. so shit

Suso created more chances than anyone on the night but I am still going with Oliver for MOTM
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Berbatov Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:04 pm

Suso also had the most misplaced hollywood passes. Proud
Berbatov
Berbatov
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:02 pm

Were the failed passes not in the above video? I didn't see the game and I'm always worried that those compilations cut out the mistakes.

@redgend, welcome to the forum! definitely stop by the liverpool section, we always love more posters and we're an enthusiastic bunch Thumbs up
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:20 pm

So...how did he or whomever come with Suso out of Javier Joaquin Fernandez Saez de la Torre?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Berbatov Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:50 pm

stevieg8 wrote:Were the failed passes not in the above video?  I didn't see the game and I'm always worried that those compilations cut out the mistakes.

didn't watch the video because i watched the game about five minutes before my post. the thing is that Suso has the eye for the key pass, but often it didn't work out this match. for Jesé's second goal, Suso had a sexy long through ball to Manquillo on the overlap. it was beautiful, and it resulted in a goal for Jesé. but then in the second half at 51' he tried to do another crazy hollywood pass to Manquillo in a dangerous position but then he failed.

i like Suso, but he definitely was not the best player on the pitch.

edit: ffs why did I forget Suso's crazy pass to Manquillo to put him through on goal 1v1. awesome pass.
Berbatov
Berbatov
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:27 pm

Berbatov wrote:
stevieg8 wrote:Were the failed passes not in the above video?  I didn't see the game and I'm always worried that those compilations cut out the mistakes.

didn't watch the video because i watched the game about five minutes before my post. the thing is that Suso has the eye for the key pass, but often it didn't work out this match. for Jesé's second goal, Suso had a sexy long through ball to Manquillo on the overlap. it was beautiful, and it resulted in a goal for Jesé. but then in the second half at 51' he tried to do another crazy hollywood pass to Manquillo in a dangerous position but then he failed.

i like Suso, but he definitely was not the best player on the pitch.

edit: ffs why did I forget Suso's crazy pass to Manquillo to put him through on goal 1v1. awesome pass.

Fair enough, it's just that in the video he had a few long balls that seemed completed (probably the ones you mentioned and maybe one or two others), but I only saw one that didn't come off. Not saying it didn't happen, youtube compilations often hide the mistakes, it's what makes them so frustrating when trying to get a picture of a player's performance.

@Doc: he came up with the name from Jesus Joaquin Fernandez Saez de la Torre
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:41 pm

Game changer :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:23 am

McAgger wrote:Game changer :bow:

Hopefully with Shelvey leaving and maybe Spearing gone, He could fight for some of the CM/AM places.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:37 pm

Well last season we had no other choice but to play him as a inside forward. But this year I fully expect him to get minutes in his preferred positions.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:40 am

He's rumoured to move to Almeria on a season long-loan according to Sky.

To the La Liga watches today/last season:

I'm not too sure how Almeria play. Are they a passing side? Is Suso good enough to start consistently?
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:39 am

Almeria weren't in La Liga last season. They barely got promoted.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:50 am

Don't think its a really good move, Would have preferred him to stay and get used to the English style of football. Hope he doesn't keep passing and then feels homesick. Will lose another good youngster then.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:26 am

McAgger wrote:Almeria weren't in La Liga last season. They barely got promoted.

Fail. Laughing 
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:12 pm

Now it's officially confirmed

I'll be watching a lot of Almeria next season. Rumor is he'll be playing mostly CM but who knows.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:47 pm

Jesús Joaquín Fernández Sáez de la Torre || SUSO 970421_614366008598145_2004228766_n
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:37 pm

Killing it in his first game for Almeria :bow: Got an exquisite assist
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next