So i just read Higuain agreed personal terms with Arsenal

+2
Luca
djfawnz
6 posters

Go down

So i just read Higuain agreed personal terms with Arsenal Empty So i just read Higuain agreed personal terms with Arsenal

Post by djfawnz Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:18 am

all the major sports journals are saying it.....
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

So i just read Higuain agreed personal terms with Arsenal Empty Re: So i just read Higuain agreed personal terms with Arsenal

Post by Luca Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:22 am

He agreed personal terms with juventus too, so we read.
It's about arsenal agreeing terms with Real Madrid that you have to look for as it's more important.

After reading that Real wants more than 30M I saw this transfer slip away from juventus and arsenal for that matter. We'll see though.

I hardly see this as a failure, very good player though.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

So i just read Higuain agreed personal terms with Arsenal Empty Re: So i just read Higuain agreed personal terms with Arsenal

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:27 am

We'll end up with Tevez, Gomez and Kolarov me thinks :/
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:32 pm

I prefer gomez. However, reports say that the agreed upon fee for Higuain was/is 22m. If it turns out to be true, either Madrid were playing hard ball with us or we once again refused to spend 20m+ on a striker. The latter worries me as it has happenen before and there is no sign of that changing any time soon.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:27 pm

gomez and tevez sounds very good to me if jovetic comes too...otherwise..no gomez thank you.
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:58 pm

we will end up with some bullshit strikers like all past summer transfers. If this happens, im sorry but marotta has got to go come next summer.....
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:20 am

DeviAngel wrote:We'll end up with Tevez, Gomez and Kolarov me thinks :/

The Gomez link is bogus.

The report that says there is 'pending negotiation' for a player in Bundesliga is from Frankfurt apparently.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:58 am

djfawnz wrote:we will end up with some bullshit strikers like all past summer transfers. If this happens, im sorry but marotta has got to go come next summer.....

Why would Marotta not want to make the big sexy signing that almost all fans would drool over if it was in he club's capacity to do so?

Sometimes I wonder about people. Juventus has not signed a player of more than 20m since disaster signings of melo, amauri and Diego. What's the catch? None of them are still with the team. What's the message? Juventus doesn't want to take the risk on players that may not be worth it.

If Marotta manages to sign Tevez for cheap and already has brought Llorente in on a free, I'm not sure how people can complain

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down