Are Barcelona FC still the model to follow in football?

4 posters

Go down

Are Barcelona FC still the model to follow in football? Empty Are Barcelona FC still the model to follow in football?

Post by Clockwork Orange Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:57 pm

According to the Bayern midfield genreal, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Barcelona are still the best. I am not sure I agree with such assertions. Maybe if Barcelona had adhered to the principles that took them out of the abyss in 2008, they would still hold claim to that title, but they didn't. We always knew that they would reclaim la liga, because there is simply no other competition, with Real Madrid showing us that anti-football fails in the end on both the domestic and continental battle grounds.

What do Bayern have to do to be the absolute best? If they win every available trophy next season, would they be at the top of the footballing world, surpassing not only themselves from the previous quadruple campaign, but also be the greatest club side ever in terms of trophy within a single season? I am scared ansd excited at the same time, as this is the closest since Barcelona in 2012 that a team has an opportunity to better the Ajax's 1972 season, the pinnacle reached by any club side. What is for sure is that the home of all that is pure and beautiful of our sport has relocated to Bavaria from Catalonia. I await for the next season with much relish.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Are Barcelona FC still the model to follow in football? Empty Re: Are Barcelona FC still the model to follow in football?

Post by Eivindo Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:04 pm

Ye, what must Bayern do indeed. For starters, one has to get a ref like Øvrebø back into the game. Eufemiano Fuentes is a valuable addition also. :fishing:
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Are Barcelona FC still the model to follow in football? Empty Re: Are Barcelona FC still the model to follow in football?

Post by LeBéninois Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:49 am

Anti-football doesn't exist.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:53 am

Eivindo wrote:Ye, what must Bayern do indeed. For starters, one has to get a ref like Øvrebø back into the game. Eufemiano Fuentes is a valuable addition also. :fishing:
lmao Proud
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down